Biblical contradiction

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
I'm not an alter of Timid or timid in the least.
It's pretty hard to be dimtim - since that he is part of the evil trinity of Stephen, Brother, and Dimtim.

All are frauds.   All pretend to be either a theist when they are an atheist like Brother, to be a theist like Stephen when he does not beleive in the supernatural. Or Dimtim who is not an atheist - or a theist - but a non-theist.  

Brother, Stephen and Dim tim, the unholy trinity of fake frauds.  
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Should be a very easy win for your not-so-healthy win loss ratio then!
Besting a cripple is not really a boasting point.
Yeah I  know, but I still want to debate you, regardless of your mental "crippleness".  

I can call upon some atheists to see what they think.
You think Stephen and DeeDee are reasonable? Lol!
I mean Stephen knows the bible better than you,and Brother is a better theist than you so I'm not too sure what's so funny. 

Sure, let's be sensible.
That would be nice for a change.
I know, you won't be used to this, but hey, experience for all. 

Let's do this in a debate environment, where our win/loss is on steak and where our feud is on public display. 
I have no "feuds" with you.
Calling me a cripple seems to allude to some dislike for me. 

You've done your talking. You've called me ludicrous child. But can you can you walk the walk? 
I did not call you a ludicrous child, I said your list of contradictions, which predate you, were the most ludicrous and childish interpretations of biblical verses.
Still talking? 

I'll send you a challenge.
Sorry, I still cannot take you seriously, your "contradictions" lack common sense. Since I cannot believe you're that stupid, my only recourse is to believe you aren't being honest.
If all that it takes to beat me is "common sense" this should be the easiest debate of your life!

I assume that's a no to the challenge then. Pity. You've certainly done the talking but not much walking from you. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
I don't know Timid, but he sounds like a fun person. I don't think I know Bones either, or why he would think I was Timid.

But it is clear that the intellectual quality of the "Bible contradiction" claims has not risen one bit. And I bet they wonder why they get no traction.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
If I'm such a fool, accept the challenge! Just one click away from proving that I am a sham, fraudulent, misled, stupid, crippled atheist. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I don't think I know Bones either,
Then why are you so quick to call me a cripple? Meanie. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I assume that's a no to the challenge then. Pity. You've certainly done the talking but not much walking from you.
You'll live.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You'll live.
I'll live knowing that you are just another forum theist who hides in their pack, who when is faced with a challenge, cowers. Just another one of them then. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
If I'm such a fool, accept the challenge! Just one click away from proving that I am a sham, fraudulent, misled, stupid, crippled atheist. 
I have no interest in proving you a sham, fraudulent, misled, stupid, crippled atheist. Why would I?

You may continue, but I really cannot be goaded, and especially by childish taunts.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I have no interest in proving you a sham, fraudulent, misled, stupid, crippled atheist. Why would I?
I mean you're the one who called me a cripple. Make no mistake, I've encountered many people like you. The "oh I do not have time to prove your sham". Roughly translates to "shi*t I've been challenged, run run run". 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
You'll live.

I'll live knowing that you are just another forum theist who hides in their pack, who when is faced with a challenge, cowers. Just another one of them then. 
It wasn't a challenge, but not to worry, I'll lose the appropriate amount of sleep over it.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5

It wasn't a challenge, but not to worry, I'll lose the appropriate amount of sleep over it.
I know it wasn't a challenge, you don't' have enough balls to ever challenge someone. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I didn't challenge you. You sent me illogical hogwash and called it a challenge.

Now, instead of continuously airing your butthurt, just give me a sensible contradiction. Or is that too hard?
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
 just give me a sensible contradiction.
You best believe I'll give you contradictions when you accept the debate. I have no intention of going back and forth with you in the forums. A debate environment doesn't allow for you to gish gallop and throw personal attacks. 
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Bones
Challenge sent. Will you run or will you fight? 

Don't hold your breath. He can't cope in an environment where he cannot flat out deny what is actually written in the bible, tell lies or rewrite scripture.. And has to produce citations.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@949havoc

I'm just trying keep hair-brained ideas out of the context of true religion.

What is true religion?

It means what it says. really?
  I asked you what is a "true religion", but you cannot offer a single word to its definition. So you are simply talking claptrap for the sake of it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Nothing fraudulent about me Reverend "Tradey". I haven't change my stance on where I stand on these unreliable ambiguous and anomalous half stories that make up the scriptures.

"fake fraud" 

Whatever does that mean?🤣 Its either fake or fraud, you idiot ,🤣 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Stephen
Challenge sent. Will you run or will you fight? 
Don't hold your breath. He can't cope in an environment where he cannot flat out deny what is actually written in the bible, tell lies or rewrite scripture.. And has to produce citations.
I mean if I had his W/L ratio I wouldn't want to debate either. 
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Stephen
There is true religion. There is true science. There is true philosophy.
All those disciplines have false disciplines.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
You best believe I'll give you contradictions when you accept the debate. 
Pack a toothbrush. You'll give me a sensible example before I'll determine if you're worth the effort.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
You best believe I'll give you contradictions when you accept the debate. 
Pack a toothbrush. You'll give me a sensible example before I'll determine if you're worth the effort.
I will now will I? The classical "oh you're not worth my time" cop out. Nothing I haven't heard before. Either you accept this debate and we battle this out (should be easy since I'm a cripple), or you're a coward  who's only good when he's with his herd of theists in the forum. Make your pick. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Wait. It'll come to you.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Wait. It'll come to you.
Accept the challenge I don't have time for your nonsense. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Bones,

We see that the ever so dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible ethang5 has returned at his expense once again!  Listen, ethang5 is the Ham Cursed King of Non-Sequiturs upon this forum, and is all talk and no action, other than to run away from biblical axioms with child like excuses that the equally Bible stupid Tradesecret "has to use" to try and save what face "her," 'He," "unknown," "he," and "unknown" has left!

Besides, in a formal debate you would easily turn ethang5 into "pate cat fool," where he would have to run away again from this Religion Forum like he had to do this last time subsequent to being BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️ by myself and others.  Ethang5 cannot wear enough underwear that he would have to use in a debate with you, and he knows it, therefore out come the lamest excuses by him in his childlike running away from you! 

One totally embarrassing instance, of many, that ethang5 did was to actually state that Jesus is not the Father!!!! YES, it is true, where he pissed on the Trinity Doctrine when doing so! LOL!  This monumental moment within this forum is shown in the link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3252-to-touch-the-risen-christ?page=1&post_number=18    Then when I called out his Bible stupidity upon him saying that Jesus is not the Father, HE RAN AWAY 6 TIMES  with his "non sequiturs"as shown here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5546-is-nature-more-powerful-than-science?page=3&post_number=70

Poor ol' ethang5, whereas if he actually had a pair of "big boy pants" to debate you, and to make it fair for him, you would have to give him 20 plus votes to begin with!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Bones

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, 

YOUR RUNAWAY SCAREDY CAT QUOTE POST #60, WHERE ONCE AGAIN I EASILY OWN YOU:  "When you ask a theological question - that is not personal, then I will choose to answer."

As we can see, you used your #3 childlike excuse shown below of running away from biblical axioms, and because of your ever so wanting Biblical stupidity, you have to take this embarrassing position all the time!  LOL!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #1: Tradesecret will now call you a “bully,” for making them the Bible fool, or for asking questions that they could not answer, even though the questions asked were logically valid!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #2: Tradesecret will now accuse you of “stalking” them if you repeat more than once why Tradesecret hasn’t addressed your questions in the first place!  LOL!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #3: Tradesecret will now use the ruse of “attacking them personally,” by name calling, which has nothing to do with the questions asked to them. Where the irony is “her/him/unknown/him/unknown performs this act as well. Can Tradesecret spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  LOL

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #4: Tradesecret will just go “SILENT” to your questions in the hopes that you will forget about the fact that you presented them to “her/him/unknown/him in the first place!  Shhhhh, with Tradesecret, mums the word!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #5:  Tradesecret will give you “cutesy” excuses and images to try and take your mind off of the FACT that they are running away again from your valid questions!

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #6: Now if you want to make Tradesecret the continued Bible fool, they “may” answer you if your question or statement to them is, “properly put to them"  LOL!

TRADESECRET, DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU AND THE MEMBERSHIP IN HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE RECENTLY HAVE RAN AWAY FROM MY JESUS' INSPIRED POSTS TO YOU BY YOU FOLLOWING YOUR RUNAWAY EXCUSES ABOVE?

Bones
Bones
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Poor ol' ethang5, whereas if he actually had a pair of "big boy pants" to debate you, and to make it fair for him, you would have to give him 20 plus votes to begin with!
Obviously he doesn't. I haven't known him for a long time, and he's already prepared to say that I'm "crippled", but from his keen avoidance to debate me, I can conclude that he's another one of those guys who spew their gish gallop with no substance. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"When you ask a theological question - that is not personal, then I will choose to answer."

As we can see, you used your #3 childlike excuse shown below of running away from biblical axioms, and because of your ever so wanting Biblical stupidity, you have to take this embarrassing position all the time!  LOL!
So let's see.  

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #1: Tradesecret will now call you a “bully,” for making them the Bible fool, or for asking questions that they could not answer, even though the questions asked were logically valid!
Personal attack.  Not a theological one. 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #2: Tradesecret will now accuse you of “stalking” them if you repeat more than once why Tradesecret hasn’t addressed your questions in the first place!  LOL!
Personal Attack, Not a theological one. 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #3: Tradesecret will now use the ruse of “attacking them personally,” by name calling, which has nothing to do with the questions asked to them. Where the irony is “her/him/unknown/him/unknown performs this act as well. Can Tradesecret spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  LOL
Personal Attack. Not a theological one. 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #4: Tradesecret will just go “SILENT” to your questions in the hopes that you will forget about the fact that you presented them to “her/him/unknown/him in the first place!  Shhhhh, with Tradesecret, mums the word!
Personal attack. Not a theological one. 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #5:  Tradesecret will give you “cutesy” excuses and images to try and take your mind off of the FACT that they are running away again from your valid questions!
Personal Attack. Not a theological one. 

TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #6: Now if you want to make Tradesecret the continued Bible fool, they “may” answer you if your question or statement to them is, “properly put to them"  LOL!
Personal attack. Not a theological one.

TRADESECRET, DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU AND THE MEMBERSHIP IN HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE RECENTLY HAVE RAN AWAY FROM MY JESUS' INSPIRED POSTS TO YOU BY YOU FOLLOWING YOUR RUNAWAY EXCUSES ABOVE?
Dear Brother, show the membership anything you like.  If you want me to respond to you. Ask me a theological or religious question which is not personally attacking anyone. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Nothing fraudulent about me Reverend "Tradey". I haven't change my stance on where I stand on these unreliable ambiguous and anomalous half stories that make up the scriptures.
Everything about you is fraudulent.  Your stance changes all of the time. Are you an atheist or a theist?  You and Brother and and dimtim are all frauds. 

"fake fraud" 

Whatever does that mean?🤣 Its either fake or fraud, you idiot ,🤣 
You are not a true fraud - a fraud that is good at what they do. You are a fake one - a false one - a not very good one - a fake fraud.  When I first wrote it down I thought it was idiotic to say so - and deleted the first word - but then after thinking about it - thought it very well captured the essence of you and Brother and Dimtim. All of you are frauds - just not very good ones.   Hence why you are a fake fraud.    

You all pretend to be something you are not.  Hence - fraud. But over and above that - you are so terrible at it - that the only word to describe it is fake.  

and yes, this makes me a hypocrite because once again I am dishing on you rather than engaging with the arguments.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Accept the challenge I don't have time for your nonsense. 
You obviously have time for nonsense. Knock yourself out, you may be a blazing liberal, but you will learn that I don't have to do what you want and I don't care how you feel about it.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Dear Brother, show the membership anything you like.  If you want me to respond to you. Ask me a theological or religious question which is not personally attacking anyone.
He cannot TS. His schtick doesn't allow for it. Lost in his schtick for so long, I don't think the lad knows how to actually communicate anymore.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Loads of replies, but the atheists can't post one reasonable contradiction. Instead, they prattle about stupidity like ELOs, slapping people, and being fake.

They will not, or cannot, stay on topic, but will later shout "runaway!" Over and over like a childish skipping record.

The only reason they are allowed to continuously ruin the religion board is because the head mod wants the board to fail. 

Yeah, I said it. It's true.