Biblical contradiction

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I know your a horney mf and you don't get pussy, but not everything is about sex.
And yet you're the one talking about horny, pussy, and sex.

I mean, I called you pussy,...
Lol. But I'm the horney mf making everything about sex?

Oh yes it's your duty.
We can chose our duty. Someone has to deal with trash.

Well, I think your time on the internet since the 90's has withered you into an "idiot and troll" yourself.
If you think so, it must be true. Doesn't change the fact that I will be here for you Homer.

Your a senior citizen arguing with some dude. Come on now, don't you have papers to read? 
Would you like me to stop?

I mean, we're talking about you not me.
I was talking about you. You contacted me, and have kept replying. If you are dissatisfied, perhaps you should stop.

It's your choice, you've already dodged a debate, so I won't be surprised if you disappear from their thread. 
You'd be relieved too, but I'm serious. I will be here for you. If your need for "status" makes you unable to stop being toasted, I will burn you for as long as you let me.

Beware, my record is currently 7 years. It's called on the job dedication.
Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Have a look at out conversation, and you'll see just how silly you are. 

BONES: Not my fault your a pussy.
Your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me.
I know your a horney mf and you don't get pussy, but not everything is about sex. 

I mean, I called you pussy, cited the definition of "a person who is scared or lame af" (nothing to do with sex), and you unfoundedly stated "your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me". Who's the one who mentioned sex first? Not me, I just said that you're lame. Why the connection to sex, albeit the provided definition? Because you're a horeny mf is why.  
Saying the same thing twice isn't going to help you. I know you're backed in a corner and it's tough, but just admit it and everything will be alright.

With the above, we see that you are the one bringing sex in. Who mentioned sex? Not me. The horeny one did though. 

Oh yes it's your duty.
We can chose our duty. Someone has to deal with trash.
Yeah you are a true garbage man that sounds about right. 

Well, I think your time on the internet since the 90's has withered you into an "idiot and troll" yourself.
If you think so, it must be true. Doesn't change the fact that I will be here for you Homer.
I don't know who Homer is, must be some boomer joke. 

It's your choice, you've already dodged a debate, so I won't be surprised if you disappear from their thread. 
You'd be relieved too, but I'm serious.
Serious about dodging lmao. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Tradesecret
@Bones

Bones, 

As you can readily see in dealing with the Bible inept ethang5, this is why my header, in part, for this Bible fool states that he is the king of non-sequiturs, bar none!  This is the main reason poor ol' ethang5 had to embarrassingly RUN AWAY from you in a formal debate, where he couldn't use this ruse of non sequiturs and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, let alone being discarded from the debate in laughter! LOL!

Seemingly, every Religion Forum has to have their Tradesecret's and ethang5's that are Bible stupid, where the True Christian like myself, and the Hell bound Atheist like you, easily make this faction the Bible stupid fools that they are. :(

Bones
Bones
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Honestly, this ethang guys a bit of a laugh. As you said, the reason he won't debate is because any voter with average IQ will be able to see through his ruse of non sequiturs. 
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bones
Honestly, this Brother Dick guy is a bit of a laugh. I mean really, how can you say that about one guy while completely ignoring the fact that this guy is a complete joke? unbelievable lol. Why don't you try engaging the nutcase instead of complying with him? I mean he just called you a hell-bound atheist to your face and you have absolutely no objection to it, you just took it right up the arse. The double standards here are astounding. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@EtrnlVw
Honestly, this Brother Dick guy is a bit of a laugh. I mean really, how can you say that about one guy while completely ignoring the fact that this guy is a complete joke?
Brother is a joke on purpose, he's intentionally trollish and brings diversity to the religious forum. Ethang on the other hand tries to engage in serious conversation and wholeheartedly believes that people who disagree with him are cripples. Whilst brother has a unique dynamic in which he is funny, I get the feeling that ethang seriously wants to hurt me. 

I mean he just called you a hell-bound atheist to your face and you have absolutely no objection to it,
He calls everyone a hell-bound atheist, as part of his true Christian identity. I think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually want me to spend eternity burning in a pit of fire. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bones
Brother is a joke on purpose

I agree he is a joke, but have you ever asked him of his purpose? 

and brings diversity to the religious forum

Then you are really bored son. 

Ethang on the other hand tries to engage in serious conversation and wholeheartedly believes that people who disagree with him are cripples

First of all, have you tried to engage in serious conversation with Brother Dick? give it a try...
Secondly, it seems to me that Ethan gets the impression that your topic on the teachings of Jesus are somewhat of a worthless endeavor. I would have to agree with that. 

Whilst brother has a unique dynamic in which he is funny

Maybe to immature punks who think anything related to spiritual topics are fantasy because of their limited worldview IDK, I'm not one of those and never was. Certainly my take on what is funny differs from yours. To me the guy is a retard. 

I get the feeling that ethang seriously wants to hurt me. 

Lol, he said a lot of things but he certainly didn't wish you to hell. 

He calls everyone a hell-bound atheist, as part of his true Christian identity. 

Whether he believes that or not, it's a lot like me wishing you the worst death even though I may not believe in death. 

I think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually want me to spend eternity burning in a pit of fire. 

Why don't we ask the Dick head, and see what he says? do you think you could get an honest answer out of a really stupid person? 

Bones
Bones
-->
@EtrnlVw
 it seems to me that Ethan gets the impression that your topic on the teachings of Jesus are somewhat of a worthless endeavor. I would have to agree with that. 
Then get him to debate me. Why is he weaseling out of it? It's because he knows he is wrong and because he knows that, in an environment where he cannot use his famed non sequitur card, he will get baptised by me. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
With the above, we see that you are the one bringing sex in. Who mentioned sex? Not me. The horeny one did though
Maybe because you're a pussy.

Yeah you are a true garbage man that sounds about right
I do deal with trash. Long history on Dart of that.

Maybe that's why people are laughing.

You'd be relieved too, but I'm serious.

And serious about burning you for as long as your low self-esteem makes you a public fool.

Then get him to debate me.
Now you're begging other people to get me to notice you!

Why is he weaseling out of it? 
I've already told you, but your hubris forces you to think it's because you're brilliant. Your subjects are infantile and you are less than intelligent. That is why.

Have you tried begging the mods? That might help. Couldn't make you look any less desperate.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
With the above, we see that you are the one bringing sex in. Who mentioned sex? Not me. The horeny one did though
Sorry I'm not the one quivering and dodging a challenge so...

Yeah you are a true garbage man that sounds about right
I do deal with trash.
I know you were probably raised that way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Maybe that's why people are laughing.
Nobody thinks your boomer remarks are funny. 

And serious about burning you for as long as your low self-esteem makes you a public fool.
O wow big roast you got me there. I mean I don't know about you, but I rather be the challenger than the dodger. I rather be seen as the gallant guy bravely challenging the antagonist gremlin, who runs and hides. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
No, you're the idiot following me around begging to be noticed.

I know you were probably raised that way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Neither does the trash fall far from the bin. I will take you out Abdul.

Which explains why they are laughing at the other guy.

O wow big roast you got me there.
You will look back at this and cringe.

I mean I don't know about you, but I rather be the challenger than the dodger.
I'd rather not be the beggar.

I rather be seen as the gallant guy bravely challenging the antagonist gremlin, who runs and hides.
And I don't care how the low-esteem beggar thinks I'm "seen".

Keep begging. I will be here for you.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
1) I'm not following you. To be follow is to come after someone undesirably. Obviously, as you keep replying, you're really loving the attention. 

Neither does the trash fall far from the bin. I will take you out Abdul.
You wouldn't know anything about taking people out lmao, the only thing which pleasured you at prom was your right hand. 

Which explains why they are laughing at the other guy.
Non sequitur, just because no one is laughing at you doesn't mean they're laughing at me. 

O wow big roast you got me there.
You will look back at this and cringe.
What am I supposed to say, you roasted me didn't you, or was that poor even for your standards?

I mean I don't know about you, but I rather be the challenger than the dodger.
I'd rather not be the beggar.
And yet here you are, salivating as you respond to me time after time. The salivating dodger, has a ring to it.  

I rather be seen as the gallant guy bravely challenging the antagonist gremlin, who runs and hides.
And I don't care how the low-esteem beggar thinks I'm "seen".
Again, you're constant remarks that I am a beggar is only a sign of your naiveness. Begging is what the choir boys did the priest. Again I must repeat, 

Which one do you think I am doing? If you really think this is begging, your range of vocabulary is shocking. 

Time to hop of your computer and conquer the real word!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I'm not following you. To be follow is to come after someone undesirably. 
Pure liberal illogic. I'm not stalking you if you wanted me to stalk you. Lol.

...the only thing which pleasured you at prom was your right hand. 
This is Mr. I'm not horny NOT talking about sex again.

Non sequitur, just because no one is laughing at you doesn't mean they're laughing at me. 
Uh huh.

And yet here you are, salivating as you respond to me time after time. The salivating dodger, has a ring to it.  
Lol. You approached me and I keep responding, but I'm dodging and hiding? Ok shemp. I will remain here for you.

Again, you're constant remarks that I am a beggar is only a sign of your naiveness.
It's also a sign that I know grammar.

Begging is what the choir boys did the priest.
Yeah, you think it isn't rape if the 11 year old boy wanted it. We know your position boner.

Corrected for ya.

Which one do you think I am doing?
After your 10th post begging for my attention after I had told you no, I suspected it. After you started begging others to get me to notice you, I was sure.

If you really think this is begging, your range of vocabulary is shocking. 
But my grammar isn't.

I will not allow you to save face by quitting. You came looking for me, you now have me. You will quit when your shame grows greater than your need for status.

Till then, I will be here for you.

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I'm not following you. To be follow is to come after someone undesirably. 
Pure liberal illogic. I'm not stalking you if you wanted me to stalk you. Lol.
1) If we're going to start calling each other's things which we aren't, I should start calling you a Nazi then, shall I? Or smart? 
2) You must be quite dim. I'm not stalking you if you wanted me to stalk you. It is impossible to stalk someone who wants to be stalked. By nature of tautology (it's a technical term, you won't have heard of it) to stalk someone is to follow them without their approval or consent. If they want to be stalked, then they want to be followed, so it won't be stalking. That's called inductive reasoning, you won't have heard of that one either. 

This is Mr. I'm not horny talking about sex again.
LMAO. You think the "right hand" giving "pleasure" is having sex? Jesus that is sad, but it explains a lot. If this were the case, then you would be a sex lord. Also, you are the one who bought up sex 3 times in what was previously a PG conversation, so I won't be talking if I were you, horney mf. Previously, this was a discussion in which I called you lame using slang (you won't have heard of that word either) but of course you had to bring up sex. 

Lol. You approached me and I keep responding, but I'm dodging and hiding? Ok shemp. I will remain here for you.
Wrong. I challenged you to a debate and you ran. You dodged. You hid. You skipped back into the forums, the only place where your cheap shots at ad hominem and non sequiturs go unpunished. 

Yeah, you think it isn't rape if the 11 year old boy wanted it. We know your position boner.
That is actually fucked up. Of course it's fucking rape if the kid's 11. Come on now. 

I will not allow you to save face by quitting. You came looking for me, you now have me. You will quit when your shame grows greater than your need for status.
I assure you I'll have the last word. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Vader
@MisterChris

I'm reporting this statement made by Ethang5 as I believe it is 

1. A violation of the Code of Conduct subsection Violence and Criminal Behavior point 4 of which stipulates 
    1. You may not engage in or promote the sexual exploitation of minors. 
      1. As Ethang5 made the outlandish assertion that I believe sexual interaction between a minor and an adult is not rape, it certainly that I am somehow promoting the sexual exploitation of minors.
      2. Though this is not strictly a promoting of the sexual exploitation of minors, I believe it to be a far more serious offence, as it is an allegation that a fellow user condones such acts, without sufficient evidence. What Ethang5 has done is akin to me asserting that a moderator is a fond exploiter of children with no evidence whatsoever. Unless Ethang5 can show where I explicitly encourage and condone the sexual exploitation of 11 year old boys, this is simply a poor attempt at humour. 
Furthermore, for the ease of moderators, the following, derived from the Code of Conduct, subsection Consequences stipulates that any violation of the Violence and Criminal Behavior policy will result in an immediate indefinite ban.

Coupled with the multiple bans of which Ethang5 has already faced

Date: 04/07/2020
Moderator: Joint-moderator decision

ethang5 has been banned for 30 days due to an unending stream of personal attacks, cross thread contamination, excessive trolling, disregarding moderation intervention...

Two additional weeks have been added for a restraining order violation.

Date: 06/16/2020
Moderator: Joint Decision

ethang5 has been banned for 14-days days for spam. And yes, contextually spamming requests for another member to spam, is itself spam.

Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.

Date: 02/04/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 30 days for wanton and repeated violation of the targeted harassment clause of the CoC. This is magnified by the timing of having only just come off a restraining order.
it is of my judgement that Ethang5 has nothing to contribute to this cite. But of course, judgement is on you guys. I will say, on my watch, accusing someone of being accepting of child rape is most certainly not acceptable. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
If we're going to start calling each other's things which we aren't, I should start calling you a Nazi then...
Sure, you're a liberal. You guys call eryone who disagrees with you a Nazi, or a homophobe, or a right wing extremist. Catch up snowflake.

It is of my judgement that Ethang5 has nothing to contribute to this cite. But of course, judgement is on you guys. I will say, on my watch, accusing someone of being accepting of child rape is most certainly not acceptable.
But necrophilia with ones mother is ok? Does blatant hypocrisy not shame you?

This is where the atheist pulls a Stephen. He can't rattle or win me so he calls the mods to come ban me for the things he's done. Hint Bones, your best bet is to cry to Rag. He could even spin your calling me a pussy into a sexual harrasment charge on me!

Let me know how that goes. In the main time, you're going to get toasted Everytime you put your ignorance and bitterness on display. Cheers.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
If we're going to start calling each other's things which we aren't, I should start calling you a Nazi then...
Sure, you're a liberal. You guys call eryone who disagrees with you a Nazi, or a homophobe, or a right wing extremist. Catch up snowflake.
Day 3 of telling you I'm not a liberal. 

It is of my judgement that Ethang5 has nothing to contribute to this cite. But of course, judgement is on you guys. I will say, on my watch, accusing someone of being accepting of child rape is most certainly not acceptable.
But necrophilia with ones mother is ok? Does blatant hypocrisy not shame you?
When did I say I wanted to fuck your dead mum? False accusation? 

This is where the atheist pulls a Stephen. He can't rattle or win me so he calls the mods to come ban me for the things he's done.
No it's just some of us don't want to hang out with pedophilles, and the mods ought to know when one of them pop up. 

Let me know how that goes. In the main time, you're going to get toasted Everytime you put your ignorance and bitterness on display. Cheers.
Thanks for dodging the debate. It lets us all know how much of a coward you are. All this "I'm the alpha, I'm toasting you, I'm better than you" doesn't really hold up when you blitz away at a real opportunity to prove your worth. You can say your part as loud as you want, but I can always reply "ok then debate me", to which you will hide. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
This is for posterity.

...Statistically, I am infinitely better than you at debating.
And yet it's you begging me.

I had your mum begging
My mum is dead. But say hello for me if you speak to her again.

Dead people lie in soil.
Some people lie in their posts.

At least I have a mum's shoulder to cry on.
Right. Your mother will never die. 

Now, go cry on her shoulder, mine are soggy from your begging tears.

Not my fault your a pussy.
Your sexual proclivities are of no interest to me.

know your a horney mf and you don't get pussy, but not everything is about sex. 

This is Mr. I'm not horny NOT talking about sex again.

1) I'm not following you. To be follow is to come after someone undesirably. Obviously, as you keep replying, you're really loving the attention. 
Pure liberal illogic. "I'm not stalking you if you wanted me to stalk you." Lol.

Again, you're constant remarks that I am a beggar is only a sign of your naiveness. Begging is what the choir boys did the priest.

That is actually fucked up. Of course it's fucking rape if the kid's 11. Come on now. 
Let me remind you what you said loser.

Do you wish to clarify?

...accusing someone of being accepting of child rape is most certainly not acceptable
Saying 11 year old choir boy begged Priests to rape them IS sick. Hypocrite much?

You came on trying to match me on wit and found you couldn't. So you've run crying to the mods. Don't bring a knife brain to a gun brain fight.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
First off, I will not reply to your hilarious attempt at a "gotcha" moment. Seriously, copy and pasting our conversation and completely putting them out of context is a tell tale sign that you've been outwitted, and that you must resort to misrepresentations. I notice that after embarrassingly putting you into context here, you had nothing to say. This is exactly why I want a debate over this back and forth nonsense. You're poor attempts at ad hominem and misrepresentation will go deeply punished in a debate setting, but of course, you know this and you know that those tools are the only thing you have. It's ok.  

Saying 11 year old choir boy begged Priests to rape them IS sick.
Then why did you accuse me of saying it. You realise you are simply digging a hole for yourself? Unless you tell me exactly where I say that 11 year old boys wish to get raped by their priests (how tf does that even work? By nature of tautology, to be raped is something which you do not consent to i.e, you cannot want to be raped or else it is not rape)

Let me make something very clear. There is a very clear difference between making jokes about stereotypes and accusing someone of saying that 11 year olds wish to be raped by their priests (completely your words, not mine). 

You came on trying to match me on wit and found you couldn't. 
I find it funny that you think the boomer just out witted me. Come on the only joke you know are minion memes. I'll tell you what happened. I challenged you to a debate. You ran. You challenge me to this forum wit battle. I didn't run. You realised you bit off just a little more than you could chew. I out witted you. You then resorted to false accusations that I allegedly asserted that I think it isn't rape if the 11 year old boy wanted itNot only is this not a "ooooh risky but funny joke", but it's simply a cringe attempt from a boomer to be relevant.

If you think I have made any joke, any at all which are on-par with your cringe worthy attempt at gen-z humour, let me know. And don't do your classic copy and pasting an entire essay worth of our dialogue, point out specifically where I matched your joke on child rape

Saying 11 year old choir boy begged Priests to rape them IS sick. Hypocrite much?
Point to me exactly where I said 11 year old choir boys begging their priests to rape them isn't sick. This is misrepresentation at it's peak. 

Jesus. I think it's time for you to get back to the crosswords and horoscopes, I think.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
First off, I will not reply to your hilarious attempt at a "gotcha" moment. 
Of course you won't.

Then why did you accuse me of saying it.
I posted what you said and asked you if you wanted to clarify.

...tell me exactly where I say that 11 year old boys wish to get raped by their priests.

Board: Religion
Thread title: Biblical contradiction
Comment: "Begging is what the choir boys did the priest."

If you meant something different, say so.
But after saying you had my mother begging, calling me a "pussy", and claiming I masturbated at my prom, the choir boy comment seems within your scope.

There is a very clear difference between making jokes about stereotypes and accusing someone of saying that 11 year olds wish to be raped by their priests (completely your words, not mine). 
Ah, you were joking! Lol. That's rich.

"Begging is what the choir boys did the priest."

You got carried away trying to find an insult that riled me. So you first attacked my mother, then how I was raised, then my father, and finally, charged masturbation. I did not follow suit. I didn't report you or flag your posts. I used your actual words to show your depravity. I left your parents out of it.

So thinking I might be Catholic, (I'm not) you attacked the church on the pedo scandal and hit the  "POST" button before thinking it through. Now you're backpedaling and acting all sanctimonious and outraged.

Don't worry so much. The mods are liberals, not Solomon, so they almost always blame aggressor and victim equally. At worst they will decide to cleave the baby in two.

Till then I will be here to burn you for as long as it takes for you to realize you're being a fool. Go cry to them some more. They hate being pestered.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Ok, I'm only going to do this once, because quite frankly, I don't think you'll read this as this is quite above your literacy capabilities. Nevertheless, I'm about to hold your hand and introduce you into the big boy world, where structure and evidence is celebrated, and non sequiturs and ad hominem are frowned upon. I know! The only two tools you have taken away. 

Key Terms: 

--

CONTENTION 1: Ethang5's attempt at humour is not actually humour 

Using the three terms provided above, it is clear that Ethang5's statement falls into the category of defamation and accusation. To break down Ethang5's statement, consider the following analysis. 

p1. BONES thinks that IF the 11 year old boy wanted sex THEN it isn't rape. 
p2. The 11 year old boy wanted sex. 
c1. It isn't rape. 

In a model form 

p1. X thinks that if Y wanted Z then it isn't A. 
p2. Y wanted Z
c1. It isn't A.  

However, there is one major problem with the syllogism. Notice how Ethang5 has snuck a hidden contention, of which he assumes is axiomatic. The following is the honest syllogism; 

p1. IF X thinks that if Y wanted Z then it isn't A. 
p2. X thinks that if Y wanted Z then it isn't A. 
p3. Y wanted Z
c1. It isn't A.  

Notice that Ethang5's accusation only holds if X thinks Y wanted Z. If and only if X thinks this, then the second premise can be examined. Unfortunately, Ethang5 does not provide any (good) reason for us to believe that X thinks such a thing, thus the syllogism falls flat. This assumption that X thinks Y wanted Z is the textbook definition of what defamation is, that is the act of communicating false statements about a person that injure the reputation of that person.

As aforementioned, Ethang5 does not provide any good reasons to believe that I thought such a thing, but they do provide a seemingly damaging statement made by myself. 

REBUTTAL 1: Bones' alleged "misconduct" 

Before I even begin rebutting the poor attempt at a "gotcha" moment, I must make clear that Ethang5 has committed a Tu quoque fallacy. The (fallacious) tu quoque argument follows the following template.

p1. Person A claims that statement X is true.
p2. Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
c1. Therefore, X is false.

In this situation, 

p1. Bones claims that Ethang5 has made a pedophillic statment 
p2. Ethang5 asserts that Bones past action are inconsistent with the truth claim of pedophillic statements. 
c1. Therefore Ethang5 did not make a pedophillic statement. 

It must be noted that even if I did make a pedophillic statement, the truth claim that Ethang5 did the same still holds. Regardless of my past, the syllogism I provide will still hold. Embarrassingly however, I am not a pedo like Ethang5. The alleged "misconduct" is branded as a result of the following conversation. 

Bones: tell me exactly where I say that 11 year old boys wish to get raped by their priests.
Ethang5 quoting Bones: Begging is what the choir boys did the priest.
Ethan5 commentary: If you meant something different, say so. But after saying you had my mother begging, calling me a "pussy", and claiming I masturbated at my prom, the choir boy comment seems within your scope.
As any sensible person can see, this is a terrible misunderstanding of which can be completely attributed to the result of Ethang5's elementary understanding in conversation.

My statement "begging is what the choir boys did to the priest" can be interpreted in two ways (actually, it can only be logically interpreted in one way, but Ethang5 is not a logical being). 

1. The choir boys were begging to be raped. 
  2. The choir boys were begging not to be raped. 
The first analysis of which Ethang5 has opted for can be rendered as illogical purely on the basis of tautology. By virtue of what is true via definition, it is impossible to want to get raped, as being raped by definition happens non consensually. 

Therefore, this leaves us with the second interpretation, that is the children did not want to be raped. Not only does this sentence roll of the tongue far better, it is also far more consistent with my persona on this website as an anti-theist. Moreover, it is also consistent with reality. Consider the following excerpt from the Irish Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse. 

7.129 In relation to one School, four witnesses gave detailed accounts of sexual abuse, including rape in all instances, by two or more Brothers and on one occasion along with an older resident. A witness from the school, from which there were several reports, described being raped by three Brothers and on one occasion along with an older resident... described being raped by three Brothers: "I was brought to the infirmary... they held me over the bed, they were animals... they penetrated me, I was bleeding". Another witness reported he was abused twice weekly on particular days by two brothers in the toilets off the dormitory: "One Brother kept watch while the other abused me sexually, then they changed over. Every time it ended with a severe beating. When I told the priests in Confession, he called me a liar". 

Miscellaneous

You got carried away trying to find an insult that riled me. So you first attacked my mother, then how I was raised, then my father, and finally, charged masturbation. I did not follow suit.
We must remember how this encounter started. I first directed you to a forum which I posted, to which you replied 

And if you aren't embarrassed to offer such stupidity as evidence, nothing I can say will help you.

I then simply replied, with no hint of aggression or desire to insult 

Do you want to debate or are you just going to talk your talk? 
To which you replied

If you really think Jesus was telling His followers to mutilate themselves you aren't intelligent enough to be worth talking to.

I do not debate flat earthers, or Jehovah witnesses, or people who think Genesis 1 and 2 are different creation stories. I do not debate people who take the most ludicrous childish interpretations of the Bible. There is no need to debate them as they are either being dishonest or are too stupid to be worth the effort.
Notice how you are the one who initiated the aggression. Notice how I offered to settle this diplomatically in a debate. Notice how you ran and dodged. 

Till then I will be here to burn you for as long as it takes for you to realize you're being a fool.
I mean I'm not the coward dodging a debate...

Go cry to them some more.
I mean I'm not the coward dodging a debate...
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Bones
you're breaking religion forum rules right now. Do not post outside of the interfaith service thread

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
So thinking I might be Catholic, (I'm not)
Point to me where I said you were Catholic. 

acting all sanctimonious and outraged.
Not at all, not at all, the only emotion your petty boomer insults proke is second hand cringe for yourself. I simply know that this is a cite for diplomatic discussion and the occasional witty remark, but the glorification of sexual abuse against minors is strictly forbidden. I'm simply capitalising on a rule set by the cite. After all, no harm weeding out the pedophiles among the community. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Wylted
you're breaking religion forum rules right now. Do not post outside of the interfaith service thread
Wasn't aware of this, I thought the rule only applied in your Atheists are no longer welcome here forum. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Bones
If he's just here to troll then he should be banned no one else is allowed to do that s*** neither should he be allowed to do that s***. Just because he's an atheist and makes drama and they want drama in the religion forum to keep posts  up.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
So thinking I might be Catholic, (I'm not)

Would pointing to where you thought I might be Catholic suffice?

I mean I'm not the coward dodging a debate...
No, you're the coward who is trying to use a wall-o-text to hide from is completely disgusting comment about pedophile rape.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Bones
its for the entire forum leave, hell-bound atheist we are establishing order in the entirety of the religion forum.

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5

Would pointing to where you thought I might be Catholic suffice?
Ok go on then. 

I mean I'm not the coward dodging a debate...
No, you're the coward who is trying to use a wall-o-text to hide from is completely disgusting comment about pedophile rape.
Wow that's your excuse. Nice one. Looks like you're the one "acting all sanctimonious and outraged". Well, if you actually read my "wall-o-text" then you would see that it is you who is the pedophile. It isn't me who accused a fellow member of condoning the rape of an 11 year old boy. 

I'm sure you'll simply ignore my wall of evidence and pick out bits and sections. Until then, the dodger continue's to dodge!
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bones
TBH the exchange between you two was pretty funny and entertaining. You both have good humor, it's too bad things got out of hand. I think calling each other pedophiles is taking things way too far. It's obvious your comment about choir boys was took the wrong way, but you left a lot open for interpretation on that statement....it just came out wrong man. I think bringing someone's mother into an argument is somewhat immature. Other than that you sound like a decent dude. Maybe you guys should squash this before anymore damage is done. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@EtrnlVw
To clarify, there is a very big difference between a joke, even a risky joke and a defamatory accusation. Saying "tehehe the only thing ye did is your right hand" is very different from saying "you do not think the touching of an 11 year old constitutes rape if he wanted it", even though the sentence is tautologically wrong. Even my joke about priests is a joke, a risky one sure but still a joke which many comedians 

use, all in good faith. I didn't start the accusations, that's on the boomer who couldn't handle my heat.