Biblical contradiction

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 238
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Bones
 there is a very big difference between a joke, even a risky joke and a defamatory accusation.

Well not that it matters much now, but like I said it came out wrong. The way you wrote the statement came off like you were saying that the choir boy wanted it, I get your reasoning why you disagree so I'm not saying that is what you insinuated. I don't think Ethan was trying to slander you, he thought you meant something other than what you were thinking because of the way you wrote it and I'm just going to leave it that, that the whole thing has gone too far. Because while you thought he was making a defamatory accusation, you are too by calling him a pedophile. If anything constitutes slander, it's that. You obviously are offended because that's not what you meant so at this point it would be better if the whole conversation ended. 
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Bones
To clarify, there is a very big difference between a joke, even a risky joke and a defamatory accusation.
Like a true liberal, you want to be able to decide for the both of us what is and is not "acceptable". That will not happen with me.

Even my joke about priests is a joke, a risky one sure but still a joke which many comedians
I made no jokes. I posted what you said and asked you if you wanted to clarify. If you're butthurt, it's due to your filthy comment and not any "accusation".

I didn't start the accusations, that's on the boomer who couldn't handle my heat.
I guess you saying that you had my mother "begging" was just another joke and not an accusation? You first started that.

First you said that stalking wasn't stalking if the "victim" wanted to be stalked. That tells me you think crimes at not true crimes if the victims love being victimized. You said so to me, accusing me of loving your stalking, and that it could not be stalking if I loved it.

Then immediately after, you say, "begging is what choir boys do to Priests". Then by your own established principle, a priest buggering a child is NOT a crime if the child "loved" it. You think the child "wanted" it because you think they "begged" the priest for it.

Called out, you're now claiming it was a joke. But I've noticed that while you've tried to explain both the choir boy comment and the prom comment with a  weak, "I was only joking" excuse, you have been silent about your comment about my mother.

You had her "begging" you said. Was she begging you TO, or NOT TO rape her? Or did you mean she was "begging" for something else?

See, I told you loser, nothing you can say bothers me. But you, overly conscious about your image on the board, (you want to be seen as a gallant knight...) Lol!
You can be hurt. And I didn't use lies or "jokes" to do it. I used your words.

You are a liberal, so you think I MUST debate you. You think when you require me to debate, you have some sort of right to be obeyed. You think you can force or shame me into obeying you by whining incessantly that I'm a "coward".

I don't care about you, or your infantile opinions. You can beg and whine for a hundred years, my answer will be the same. Do you actually think anyone here with a life cares whether I debate you? Or is concerned that I'm a "coward" if I don't? Even I don't care.

You make the same mistake all trolls make. You think people will enjoy reading your repetitive spam over and over. No one does. I just have to keep replying you and you will torpedo yourself with over the top repeated stupidity.

Dart has seen this exact scenario before with me and  Bullproof, Disgusted, Hari, Salixes, Willows, Goldtop, etc. They are all have been permanently banned.

But keep begging. You might be that one troll in ten thousand that will give Rag the bullet he craves. I will be here for you.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@ethang5
To clarify, there is a very big difference between a joke, even a risky joke and a defamatory accusation.
Like a true liberal, you want to be able to decide for the both of us what is and is not "acceptable". That will not happen with me.

Even my joke about priests is a joke, a risky one sure but still a joke which many comedians
I made no jokes. I posted what you said and asked you if you wanted to clarify. If you're butthurt, it's due to your filthy comment and not any "accusation".

I didn't start the accusations, that's on the boomer who couldn't handle my heat.
I guess you saying that you had my mother "begging" was just another joke and not an accusation? You first started that.

First you said that stalking wasn't stalking if the "victim" wanted to be stalked. That tells me you think crimes at not true crimes if the victims love being victimized. You said so to me, accusing me of loving your stalking, and that it could not be stalking if I loved it.

Then immediately after, you say, "begging is what choir boys do to Priests". Then by your own established principle, a priest buggering a child is NOT a crime if the child "loved" it. You think the child "wanted" it because you think they "begged" the priest for it.

Called out, you're now claiming it was a joke. But I've noticed that while you've tried to explain both the choir boy comment and the prom comment with a  weak, "I was only joking" excuse, you have been silent about your comment about my mother.

You had her "begging" you said. Was she begging you TO, or NOT TO rape her? Or did you mean she was "begging" for something else?

See, I told you loser, nothing you can say bothers me. But you, overly conscious about your image on the board, (you want to be seen as a gallant knight...) Lol!
You can be hurt. And I didn't use lies or "jokes" to do it. I used your words.

You are a liberal, so you think I MUST debate you. You think when you require me to debate, you have some sort of right to be obeyed. You think you can force or shame me into obeying you by whining incessantly that I'm a "coward".

I don't care about you, or your infantile opinions. You can beg and whine for a hundred years, my answer will be the same. Do you actually think anyone here with a life cares whether I debate you? Or is concerned that I'm a "coward" if I don't? Even I don't care.

You make the same mistake all trolls make. You think people will enjoy reading your repetitive spam over and over. No one does. I just have to keep replying you and you will torpedo yourself with over the top repeated stupidity.

Dart has seen this exact scenario before with me and  Bullproof, Disgusted, Hari, Salixes, Willows, Goldtop, etc. They are all have been permanently banned.

But keep begging. You might be that one troll in ten thousand that will give Rag the bullet he craves. I will be here for you.

Post was addressed to EtrnlV not you. You'll hush unless you'er spoken to. If you want something to chew at, how about my in depth response to you're spew, or is that a little outside your league? 
Bones
Bones
-->
@EtrnlVw
The way you wrote the statement came off like you were saying that the choir boy wanted it, I get your reasoning why you disagree so I'm not saying that is what you insinuated.
Why would I, an open anti-theist who publicly criticizes the veracity of religion come into the defense of pedophile priests? Wouldn't it be more fitting to my persona for me to criticize a non-controversial immoral act? 

I don't think Ethan was trying to slander you
Come on now. 

Because while you thought he was making a defamatory accusation, you are too by calling him a pedophile.
I don't know if I'm just an advanced linguist who analysis speech on a multi dimensional level, but the way I see it, Ethang's a pedo. I'll try and explain.

If I were to say "Yeah, EtrnlVw thinks that Michael Jackson is still alive, he's a bit of a boner", it is clear that I, as the accuser, believe the contrary, that is I believe that Michael Jackson is dead. The statement uttered above is done so in a manner in which is sarcastic and almost mockingly, with the purpose of highlighting just how silly the assertion is. In stating it, I imply that not only are wrong in your belief that Michael Jackson is alive, but it is a silly assertion of which violates common sense, similar to how the sentence "Yeah, EtrnlVw believes horses can fly" implies that it is common sense that the contrary is true. Returning to Ethang5, his statement Yeah, you think it isn't rape if the 11 year old boy wanted it. We know your position boner, to me at least, the same principle applies. Perhaps my IQ is just too high when it comes to analyzing Ethang5, an admittedly shallow and simple individual's statement. Maybe I am overthinking, but that is just the curse of genius I suppose. 

You obviously are offended because that's not what you meant so at this point it would be better if the whole conversation ended. 
I'm not offended, I'm capitalising on what I know is a violation and utlasing it to get a pedo banned from this cite. Trust me, both myself and ethang are capable of much more slander than this. Trust me, Ethang's a vile derogatory machine, quote me on that one. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Post was addressed to EtrnlV not you. You'll hush unless you'er spoken to.
I can comment on any post I like. And as I told you, if it takes a hundred years, you will understand that your liberal penchant to think you're in charge and can tell others what to do is nonsense.

You first attacked my mother. You have dodged that you did attack my mother, AND that you were the first to make accusations.

You made the putrid statement. You now say you were joking. How is your comment better than the "fapping" comment for which I was banned? How could Rag not see my comment as a joke, and agree that your far more vile and sexual comment was a joke?

People like you are possible on this board only because of the mod team's admitted bias against theism. And you have the nerve to report me after being the first to attack me by attacking my mother, and then making a truly disgusting comment on child rape. Thank God the board records our posted comments.

Why would I, an open anti-theiest who publicly criticizes the veracity of religion come into the defense of pedophile priests? Wouldn't it be more fitting to my persona for me to criticize a non-controversial immoral act?
Not if your anti-theiesm hate is greater than your homophobia. My experience has been that militant atheists are willing to make ANY statement if it allows them to take a dig against the church. You were attacking priests, you just had not thought it through.

You agreed that your comment could be interpreted two ways.

Trust me, both myself and ethang are capable of much more slander than this.
Trust me, I will never insult your mother. I'll use your words. And I will never slander you unless your own words themselves first slander you.

I'm capitalising on what I know is a violation and utlasing it to get a pedo banned from this cite.
At least you are honest about your intent. Now Rag knows you and he share a goal. PM him and you guys can collude in privacy.

Till then, your burning continues. Though I know you already regret taking this tiger by the tail.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Post was addressed to EtrnlV not you. You'll hush unless you'er spoken to.
I can comment on any post I like. And as I told you, if it takes a hundred years, you will understand that your liberal penchant to think you're in charge and can tell others what to do is nonsense.

You first attacked my mother. You have dodged that you did attack my mother, AND that you were the first to make accusations.

You made the putrid statement. You now say you were joking. How is your comment better than the "fapping" comment for which I was banned? How could Rag not see my comment as a joke, and agree that your far more vile and sexual comment was a joke?

People like you are possible on this board only because of the mod team's admitted bias against theism. And you have the nerve to report me after being the first to attack me by attacking my mother, and then making a truly disgusting comment on child rape. Thank God the board records our posted comments.

Why would I, an open anti-theiest who publicly criticizes the veracity of religion come into the defense of pedophile priests? Wouldn't it be more fitting to my persona for me to criticize a non-controversial immoral act?
Not if your anti-theiesm hate is greater than your homophobia. My experience has been that militant atheists are willing to make ANY statement if it allows them to take a dig against the church. You were attacking priests, you just had not thought it through.

You agreed that your comment could be interpreted two ways.

Trust me, both myself and ethang are capable of much more slander than this.
Trust me, I will never insult your mother. I'll use your words. And I will never slander you unless your own words themselves first slander you.

I'm capitalising on what I know is a violation and utlasing it to get a pedo banned from this cite.
At least you are honest about your intent. Now Rag knows you and he share a goal. PM him and you guys can collude in privacy.

Till then, your burning continues. Though I know you already regret taking this tiger by the tail.
Again dodging my original post. Therefore, I must repeat. Post was addressed to EtrnlV not you. You'll hush unless you're spoken to. If you want something to chew at, how about my in depth response to you're spew, or is that a little outside your league?

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Here, in case you lost your reading glasses. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
I can comment on any post I like. And as I told you, if it takes a hundred years, you will understand that your liberal penchant to think you're in charge and can tell others what to do is nonsense. You will learn.

You made the putrid statement. You now say you were joking. How is your comment better than the "fapping" comment for which I was banned? How could Rag not see my comment as a joke, and agree that your far more vile and sexual comment was a joke?

Read the above slowly - if that will help you understand.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Though I know you already regret taking this tiger by the tail.
An absolute knee slapper. This is age like fine wine when, in the near future, a curious Dart user scrolls through the archive's of banned users, thinking "wow this pedophille really made a mistake picking on Bones". 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Or Conversely, that member might think, "wow this pedophille (sic) really made mistakes with his grammar. and spelling."

Just saying.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
I can comment on any post I like. 
And of course, you will pick the low hanging fruit of which was never for you. 

Tell me, where did I "try to hurt or defeat" your mother. 

You made the putrid statement. You now say you were joking.
To say "now say you were joking" is to imply that there was a point in time in which I did not believe it was a joke. Unfortunately, you don't back up this claim. 

How is your comment better than the "fapping" comment for which I was banned?
Link your comment, if you so dare. 

People like you are possible on this board only because of the mod team's admitted bias against theism.
The entire, and I repeat, entire board are theistic. 

And you have the nerve to report me after being the first to attack me by attacking my mother, 

and then making a truly disgusting comment on child rape. 
Have a look at how you're all sanctimonious and outraged. Child rape! My goodness! Where is the perpetrator! Oh wait, a delve into relevant posts will find that the"truly disgusting comment on child rape" was actually made by Ethang5. 

If I was as slow as you, I would be walking with the dinos. 

Or Conversely, that member might think, "wow this pedophille (sic) really made mistakes with his grammar. and spelling."
Yeah they will think that, after your devastating loss in which voters declared that you had poor spelling and grammar. Goodness, a senior citizen who doesn't know his ABC's, that's new. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Post #4 of telling Ethang5 to stop dodging and to respond to my post of which thoroughly deconstructs their folly. 
ethang5
ethang5
Post #4 of telling Ethang5 to stop dodging and to respond to my post of which thoroughly deconstructs their folly.
Every troll I mentioned earlier tried the same silly counting thing. We will see how high you'll count before figuring out it's silly. They also tried quoting the ban log. Bet you thought you were being original eh?

I can comment on any post I like. 

Your posts are "low hanging fruit"?

You made the putrid statement. You now say you were joking.

To say "now say you were joking" is to imply that there was a point in time in which I did not believe it was a joke. Unfortunately, you don't back up this claim. 
Lol. You backpeddle very well.

How is your comment better than the "fapping" comment for which I was banned?

Dare? You really live in a fantasy world don't you?

People like you are possible on this board only because of the mod team's admitted bias against theism.

The entire, and I repeat, entire board are theistic. 
Lol. Ok.

And you have the nerve to report me after being the first to attack me by attacking my mother, 

Seriously. Not responding is also an option.

...and then making a truly disgusting comment on child rape. 
Have a look at how you're all sanctimonious and outraged. Child rape! My goodness! Where is the perpetrator! Oh wait, a delve into relevant posts will find that the"truly disgusting comment on child rape" was actually made by Ethang5. 
Lol. Just like the Democrats suddenly saying it was really the Republicans who wanted to defund the police. Do leftists all have the same playbook?

If I was as slow as you, I would be walking with the dinos. 
If you were quick, you'd be quicker on the uptake.

Yeah they will think that, after your devastating loss in which voters declared that you had poor spelling and grammar. Goodness, a senior citizen who doesn't know his ABC's, that's new. 
Dodge and I will bring up your silliness again. How is banning me going for you?

Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Post #4 of telling Ethang5 to stop dodging and to respond to my post of which thoroughly deconstructs their folly.
Every troll I mentioned earlier tried the same silly counting thing. We will see how high you'll count before figuring out it's silly. They also tried quoting the ban log. Bet you thought you were being original eh?
No, the other "trolls" never challenged you to a fight, they never confronted your folly. My counter is simply here to keep track of how long it takes for you to stop ignoring my post which I made in response to you. Why reply to me, if you ignore the response you receive? 

Your posts are "low hanging fruit"?
They were hanging for other people, not you. You have a special apple. 

Lol. You backpedal very well.
To say that I backpedal is to say that I have gone back on a statement. Unfortunately, I have done no such thing. I made a joke, and it is still a joke. 

Dare? You really live in a fantasy world don't you?

No link? I suppose it really was bad then. 

Seriously. Not responding is also an option.
Sorry where? Exactly. That's right, I never tried to hurt or defeat your mother. 

...and then making a truly disgusting comment on child rape. 
False accusation responded to 3 days ago. Goodness, if we were all as slow as you, we would be living in caves. 

Have a look at how you're all sanctimonious and outraged. Child rape! My goodness! Where is the perpetrator! Oh wait, a delve into relevant posts will find that the"truly disgusting comment on child rape" was actually made by Ethang5. 
Lol. Just like the Democrats suddenly saying it was really the Republicans who wanted to defund the police. Do leftists all have the same playbook?
Not a democrat. Not a leftist. Day I've lost count of me telling you that I am not a liberal. 

Yeah they will think that, after your devastating loss in which voters declared that you had poor spelling and grammar. Goodness, a senior citizen who doesn't know his ABC's, that's new. 
Dodge and I will bring up your silliness again. How is banning me going for you?
My silliness? I mean I've seen your interaction with others on Debate.org and goodness, you're an angry old man. As for how the ban's going? I've been told by a member of the moderation that you're behaviour is "ugly stuff" and that further actions may be taken. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Post #5 of telling Ethang5 to stop dodging and to respond to my post of which thoroughly deconstructs their folly. 

Remember, this is not a challenge to a debate, nor is it an accusation. It is simply a response to your startling and defamatory accusations of which you are keen to hold on to, despite them being thoroughly refuted. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
No, the other "trolls" never challenged you to a fight, they never confronted your folly.
Every single one did. Or at least claimed that is what they were doing.

My counter is simply here to keep track of how long it takes for you to stop ignoring my post which I made in response to you.
We already know how long I'll ignore your silly post. Forever. I told you, Ethan doesn't do stupid.

Why reply to me, if you ignore the response you receive?
I give you exactly the response you deserve. I don't play games.  If you get real, I will be real with you. But that liberal militant anti-theist troll act will be given the bum's rush every time.

They were hanging for other people, not you. You have a special apple.
Then I showed you didn't I?

I made a joke, and it is still a joke. 
But now it's no longer the kids begging to be raped, it's now the children begging NOT to be raped. Great sense of humor there bonesey. I guess we agree people weren't laughing at you.

I never tried to hurt or defeat your mother. 
No, your comment about having her begging was to help and assist her win.

Not a democrat. Not a leftist. Day I've lost count of me telling you that I am not a liberal.
I respect actions, not words. If you look like a duck, and quack like a duck....

I've been told by a member of the moderation that you're behaviour is "ugly stuff" and that further actions may be taken.
That would probably be Rag. Good luck. Maybe you'd like to tell another joke about kids begging not to be raped while we wait. Or maybe another comment about how you have my mother begging? Feel free, the mods only see my "ugly stuff", never yours. You're after all, an atheist.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
the mods only see my "ugly stuff", 

Well you are officially the sex pest on the forum.

Added07.20.20 08:37AM
Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.#17

You will be complaining next that moderation is racist. It's always someone else and never yourself that is to blame isn't it?
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
That does not make him a sex pest.  Duh! 

In fact you and the Brother are more sex pests that Ethang.  You clearly both homophobes - even though you are both anti-christian and pro - relative morality. 

The irony is gobsmacking really. Yet, there you have it. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Ethang: Every single one did. Or at least claimed that is what they were doing.
Nope. None of them really challenged what you were saying, none of them successfully debunked your jargon. To borrow your saying, I know that you regret “biting this lion's tail”. I know you’re used to malinformed trolls. 

Ethang: We already know how long I'll ignore your silly post. 
Hm that’s a new one, the “oh your very well researched post which completely debunks my stance is silly”. You’re sounding like a liberal snowflake, to be honest. Also, I find it very funny that you say you’ll “ignore my silly posts”, and yet you keep coming back like a stray puppy. 

Ethang: I told you, Ethan doesn't do stupid.
I know, the universe is finite, which really boggles me, because it is somehow containing you’re infinite stupidity, 

Ethang: I give you exactly the response you deserve.
Of course you will, the classic “I’ll just pick and choose what you say and strategically leave out the bits which incriminate me”. 

Ethang: I don't play games. If you get real, I will be real with you. But that liberal militant anti-theist troll act will be given the bum's rush every time.

How can you utter those two sentences next to each other. You want to be serious, you want to be real yet you call me a liberal troll who’s a bum? Come on now. How can you be serious if you’re the one claiming that I’m pro-child-rape, yet when responded to, ignore what I have to say? How can you be serious if you’re the one who first started calling me a cripple, albeit not being threatened. How can you be serious if you’re the one who’s running from a debate, a space in which ad hominem and non sequiturs will be called out? Obviously, you are hiding in the forums because you know that this bs will go unpunished. 

Ethang: But now it's no longer the kids begging to be raped, it's now the children begging NOT to be raped. 
Again with this cheap attempt at a “gotcha” moment. Your allegations are old, they have already been debunked. Tell me, how is it even tautologically possible to want to be raped? By definition, rape is non consensual, you cannot consent to something which definitionally requires you to be violated. Again, I have already said this, why would I, a person who you describe as a militant anti-theist go and support the churches and their scandle? In what world does a "militant anti-theist" go and say "yup, the kids deserved it, I mean I bet they wanted it". 

Again, if you are interpreting this as "Bones likes child rape", then 

I never tried to hurt or defeat your mother. 
No, your comment about having her begging was to help and assist her win.
False dilemma fallacy. Assuming that because I do not believe I "hurt or defeat your mother" I must therefore mean the exact opposite. You are yet to experience the world, but in life, there are more than two options. 

I respect actions, not words. If you look like a duck, and quack like a duck....
Tell me any policy which I am pro-democrat. Any. And don't give me some bullshit "you're a liberal snowflake haha get it because that's what Ben Shapiro says", tell me an act, policy or indication that I am democrat. 

Good luck. Maybe you'd like to tell another joke about kids begging not to be raped while we wait.
First you accuse me of, and I quote "the kids begging to be raped", and now it's "begging not to be raped". Which is it? 

Feel free, the mods only see my "ugly stuff", never yours. You're after all, an atheist.
Again, I'll say this. Every single moderator is a theist. Every single one. So I'm not sure what this complaint is about. Second of, I never accused a fellow member of condoning rape without any reason. Did I make jokes? Yes. Can they be interpreted wrong? Anyone can interpret anything the way they want. Have I said anything that a reasonable person can interpret as crossing the line? Nope. 

ethang5
ethang5
You seemed very bitter every time they banned you.

But we know that in your eyes, your own >>ahem<< smells like roses. Are you sure the remaining mods will protect you after Rag is gone?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
That does not make him a sex pest.  Duh! 

Opinion!

And in my opinion someone that continually indulges in sexual harassment is nothing short of a sex pest. Or did you miss this:
>>> Added07.20.20 08:37AM
Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.#17

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
None of them really challenged what you were saying,...
You weren't here. But maybe you were one of them under a different name.

...none of them successfully debunked your jargon.
No one has ever debunked Ethan. Just look at how you're doing. Insulting a person's mother, making "jokes" about child rape and masturbation. You've even run whining to the mods after finding you couldn't take the heat. Do you really think you're winning?

I know you’re used to malinformed trolls.
Redundant. But yes, I'm used to people like you.

I find it very funny that you say you’ll “ignore my silly posts”, and yet you keep coming back like a stray puppy.
Do you also find it funny that though I keep replying your posts, you keep complaining that I'm not responding to you?

...containing you’re infinite stupidity,
 Obviously not infinite enough. Lol!

How can you utter those two sentences next to each other. You want to be serious, you want to be real yet you call me a liberal troll who’s a bum? Come on now.
Dude. You approached me. I declined, which is perfectly within my right. You have since followed me around buttaching, insulting my mother, and joking about child rape.

You are an idiot if you think I MUST debate you, and that if I don't it means I'm a coward, or that it affords you the right to be a stalking troll.

How can you be serious if you’re the one claiming that I’m pro-child-rape, yet when responded to, ignore what I have to say?
What you said was after the fact rationalizations to extracate yourself from your vile comment. All I had to do was leave it up without comment. Unlike you, I don't think our readers are stupid.

...you are hiding in the forums because you know that this bs will go unpunished. 
Didn't you say the mods were in your pocket and that my ban was immanent?

Again with this cheap attempt at a “gotcha” moment.
All I did was take your comments. I asked you if you wanted to clarify. You have done so, I assume, to your satisfaction? What exactly is your problem now? Are you demanding I believe you?

False dilemma fallacy. Assuming that because I do not believe I "hurt or defeat your mother" I must therefore mean the exact opposite. You are yet to experience the world, but in life, there are more than two options. 
And yet, seven posts after the rude comment, you still have not picked any option.

First you accuse me of, and I quote "the kids begging to be raped", and now it's "begging not to be raped". Which is it? 
You said your comment could be interpreted both ways, did you not? Either way, I see no reason why you launched into a "joke" about child rape. It was ridiculously off topic and of very poor taste.

So I'm not sure what this complaint is about. 
It was an observation, not a complaint. You went crying to the mods, not me.

Have I said anything that a reasonable person can interpret as crossing the line? Nope.
It makes my hair stand on end to imagine where you think the line is.

Now, you can reset, dail down, and have a reasonable conversation, or you can keep trying to, what did you say? "Knock me down a notch." Your choice.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
None of them really challenged what you were saying,...
You weren't here. But maybe you were one of them under a different name.
No, they never challenged to a debate or a conversation in which ad hominem and non sequiturs are prohibited did they. 

...none of them successfully debunked your jargon.
No one has ever debunked Ethan
No, because whenever someone has a serious stab, you run away and hide. 

Just look at how you're doing. Insulting a person's mother, making "jokes" about child rape and masturbation.
Just look at you. Dodging, calling people cripples, accusing people of pedophille all whilst running away from evidence. 

Do you really think you're winning?
Ethang, ethang, life is not simply a 2 dimensional plane, it is not all about winning and losing, there are things such as glory and dignity, two things which you do not have. 

How can you utter those two sentences next to each other. You want to be serious, you want to be real yet you call me a liberal troll who’s a bum? Come on now.
Dude. You approached me. I declined, which is perfectly within my right.
Yes just like how a trash talker can decline bringing it into the streets, but not much dignity there is there?

You have since followed me around buttaching, insulting my mother, and joking about child rape.
You may as well call me a murderer at this point, if you're going to continue with your false accusations.  No wonder you're not doing debates, you will indeed be very poor at them. 

You are an idiot if you think I MUST debate you
Never said you must debate me. It's just seeing how cocky you are and seeing how you see your own skills as above everyone else's, it would be good to give you a swift reality check. Sure don't debate me, but then that is a tacit agreement to the fact that you cannot beat me in a moderated conversation. 

How can you be serious if you’re the one claiming that I’m pro-child-rape, yet when responded to, ignore what I have to say?
What you said was after the fact rationalizations to extracate yourself from your vile comment.
Unfortunately, you still fail to respond to what I have to say. This would be like me saying "Ethang replying to me a sin and he should be banned" and when given evidence which suggests the contrary is true, saying "No Ethang, you are trying to rationalise your sin". Pure idiocy. 

All I had to do was leave it up without comment. Unlike you, I don't think our readers are stupid.
No you don't leave anything up, you simply accuse accuse accuse an when confronted, you hide. 

...you are hiding in the forums because you know that this bs will go unpunished. 
Didn't you say the mods were in your pocket and that my ban was immanent?
I said your behaviour yielded distaste and that the situation will be dealt with. 

Again with this cheap attempt at a “gotcha” moment.
All I did was take your comments. I asked you if you wanted to clarify.
Yeah guess what? I did clarify. Here. But you chose to run, as mouses do. 

What exactly is your problem now? Are you demanding I believe you?
My problem is that you make false accusation and when proven wrong, ignore the post. 

And yet, seven posts after the rude comment, you still have not picked any option.
Another false dilemma, because in saying "pick an option" you are assuming that there are only two options. Answer this with a simple yes are no, none of your signature garble. Did I attempt to hurt or defeat your mother yes or no. 

You said your comment could be interpreted both ways, did you not?
Language can be interpreted in any way. I can interpret the "dog" as "cat", if I were stupid. The whole purpose of language is that it is essentially noises allocated to a thing. Language isn't objective, there "dog" doesn't mean "dog" in every possible universe. So yes, my comment can be interpreted in any way, just like how an idiot will see the word black and think purple.  

So I'm not sure what this complaint is about. 
It was an observation, not a complaint. You went crying to the mods, not me.
No it's just I wish to weed out as many pedo's as I can. 

Have I said anything that a reasonable person can interpret as crossing the line? Nope.
It makes my hair stand on end to imagine where you think the line is.
Well at least you haven't lost all your hair. 

Now, you can reset, dail down, and have a reasonable conversation, or you can keep trying to, what did you say? "Knock me down a notch." Your choice.
I'm all for this. Let's do this in a space where ad hominem and non sequiturs ares punished. Why would this impact you if you want a reasonable conversation? Let's do this in a space where have structure and contention. Let's do this in a space where false accusations go punished. Let's debate. 
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
No, they never challenged to a debate or a conversation in which ad hominem and non sequiturs are prohibited did they. 
Sure they did. Did you think you're the first to come up with the, "you're a coward unless you debate me" clunker?

And if ad-homs were prohibited, you would already be booted for your first insult to my mother.

Or I stay and let them make jokes about pedophilic rape. Either or.

Just look at you. Dodging, calling people cripples, accusing people of pedophille all whilst running away from evidence. 
I thought you'd be too busy snitching to the mods to be looking at me.

it is not all about winning and losing, there are things such as glory and dignity, two things which you do not have. 
Glorious dignified people insult people's dead mothers??

Yes just like how a trash talker can decline bringing it into the streets, but not much dignity there is there?
And you think dignity is following me around begging to be noticed and cracking "jokes" about kids begging not to be raped? I don't need your type of dignity.

...you will indeed be very poor at them.
Must be why you're getting your butt handed to you here so badly that you had to run to the mods like a sissy little girl.

...seeing how you see your own skills as above everyone else's
Not everyone else. Just you. Bones, you'd lose the debate just on spelling alone!

...it would be good to give you a swift reality check.
You lack the required IQ points to do that job.

...then that is a tacit agreement to the fact that you cannot beat me in a moderated conversation.
Really? My guess is you will still be buttaching about me not doing what you want ten posts from now. Take your "tacit" win and save what's left of any dignity you might have once had.

No you don't leave anything up, you simply accuse accuse accuse an when confronted, you hide.
But not well enough that the stalker couldn't find me.

I said your behaviour yielded distaste and that the situation will be dealt with
I wait with baited breath.

Yeah guess what? I did clarify. Here. But you chose to run, as mouses do. 
What was I supposed to do with your ludicrous excuse that you were joking because other comedians also joke about child rape??

My problem is that you make false accusation and when proven wrong, ignore the post
Your post proves nothing. It was just your lame, laughable excuse. There was nothing I was obligated to say about it. In fact, if I had said what I think, you be much more butthurt right now.

Did I attempt to hurt or defeat your mother yes or no. 
Yes. Now ask me if you're a shameless liar. Go ahead, ask.

...in saying "pick an option" you are assuming that there are only two options.
Nope. Pick from any number of "options" you want, but pick something. Where you "joking" there too about my mother begging you NOT to rape her?

...just like how an idiot will see the word black and think purple.
And when one sees the words, "...priests had those choirboys begging" what should he think?

No it's just I wish to weed out as many pedo's as I can.
And you'll do that by "joking" about pedophilic rape?

My dignity is still intact too.

Let's debate.
I don't know how to make this any more clear to you. Your suggested topics are infantile. Your grasp of the issues is sophomoric. Debating you would be like wrestling a cripple. It would make me ashamed.

My answer is no. You are welcome to keep begging, but my answer will not change till either you become king and can force me do do your will, or you gain about 25 IQ points.

But I will not abandon you Pedro. I will be here for you. How many reality checks have you given me now?
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Sure they did. Did you think you're the first to come up with the, "you're a coward unless you debate me" clunker?
Wow so you've had experience hiding? 

And if ad-homs were prohibited, you would already be booted for your first insult to my mother.
Nope, number 1 it was a joke and number 2, even if you're weak and take it as an insult, it was a response to your initial comments about me being a cripple. 

Or I stay and let them make jokes about pedophilic rape. Either or.
The accusations getting old now. It was debunked 4 days ago. 

I thought you'd be too busy snitching to the mods to be looking at me.
Call it what you want, I'll do me and continue weeding out pedos. 

it is not all about winning and losing, there are things such as glory and dignity, two things which you do not have. 
Glorious dignified people insult people's dead mothers??
Tu quoque fallacy? 

And you think dignity is following me around begging to be noticed and cracking "jokes" about kids begging not to be raped? I don't need your type of dignity.

...you will indeed be very poor at them.
Must be why you're getting your butt handed to you here so badly that you had to run to the mods like a sissy little girl.
Again, there is no shame in "snitching" on a pedophile. I will weed all the pedos out with no regret, including you. 

...seeing how you see your own skills as above everyone else's
Not everyone else. Just you. Bones, you'd lose the debate just on spelling alone!
Oh yes I'm sure you would, why don't you put that on to the test? Oh yeah, you're all about talk and you won't actually debate me, even though I would "lose the debate just on spelling along". 

it would be good to give you a swift reality check.
You lack the required IQ points to do that job.
Ok then debate me. No? Then take a seat. 

then that is a tacit agreement to the fact that you cannot beat me in a moderated conversation.
Really? My guess is you will still be buttaching about me not doing what you want ten posts from now. Take your "tacit" win and save what's left of any dignity you might have once had.
Dignity? Thats thick, coming from the pedophile who continuously dodges attempts to walk the walk.  

But not well enough that the stalker couldn't find me.
I mean you tagged me in your response so it wasn't really "stalking" was it. I get a nice notification every time you spew. 

Yeah guess what? I did clarify. Here. But you chose to run, as mouses do. 
What was I supposed to do with your ludicrous excuse that you were joking because other comedians also joke about child rape??
I find it very funny that you leave out the bit in my reply which neatly refutes this accusation. Language can be interpreted in any way. I can interpret the "dog" as "cat", if I were stupid. The whole purpose of language is that it is essentially noises allocated to a thing. Language isn't objective, there "dog" doesn't mean "dog" in every possible universe. So yes, my comment can be interpreted in any way, just like how an idiot will see the word black and think purple. 

In fact, the way I see it, you interpreting this as child rape when that is clearly not my intention is only reflective of your dirty mind. It's ok, I'm sure pedophiles are treated well in prison. 

My problem is that you make false accusation and when proven wrong, ignore the post
Your post proves nothing.
You have no grounds of saying this as you never responded. 

In fact, if I had said what I think, you be much more butthurt right now.
No I will say though, you have hurt me with the second hand cringe I'm feeling for you. Please, take a step back and look at yourself. You're an old pedophile who accuses other people of condoning child rape, who when confronted with evidence hides and runs away. So much for your dignity. 

Did I attempt to hurt or defeat your mother yes or no. 
Yes. Now ask me if you're a shameless liar. Go ahead, ask.
Ok next question, where exactly did I attempt to hurt or defeat your mother. This seems impossible seeing as she's dead. 

...in saying "pick an option" you are assuming that there are only two options.
Where you "joking" there too about my mother begging you NOT to rape her?
...just like how an idiot will see the word black and think purple.
And when one sees the words, "...priests had those choirboys begging" what should he think?
Well, a normal human being would think "wow this militant anti-theist is commenting on the wide spread church scandal. I wonder if he, a militant anti-theist going to defend the church or not, because defending the church seems exactly like what a militant anti-theist would do. "

My dignity is still intact too.
That's funny, coming from the pedo. 

Let's debate.
I don't know how to make this any more clear to you. Your suggested topics are infantile.
THBT: The God of the Christian bible likely does not exist. Is this infantile? 

My answer is no.
Well then this settles everything. You can talk as much as you want. You can lie as much as you want. You can insult as much as you want. But if you're asked to truly test the veracity of your claims and you say no, then the conversation is over you immediately admit that you are all talk.  

you gain about 25 IQ points.
I'm surprised you can even count to 25. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
And you have been banned because you were a nice bloke and did not nothing wrong. The way I heard you whine about in the past is that you were banned because of others.  Ironic how you are innocent but Ethan MUST be guilty.  

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Bones
Of course. Who wants to be found by militant, low IQ trolls?

...it was a response to your initial comments about me being a cripple. 
Or that debating you would be akin to wrestling a cripple, but keep wearing that victim's jacket Mr. I'm not a liberal.

I'll do me and continue weeding out pedos.
Stay away from children and mirrors.

Tu quoque fallacy?
When I don't answer your questions your bitch and moan.

I will weed all the pedos out with no regret, including you. 
Lol. You come out of the blue with a sick comment about little boys begging not to be raped you later claim was a joke, but I'm the pedo? Ok, goober.

...why don't you put that on to the test?
No need to. You're already spelling like a 4th grader.

Ok then debate me.
No. I don't take advantage of people even if they're too dim witted to know they would be taken advantage of.

No?
No. But you aren't begging right? If I were as petty as you I would count the number of times you beg.

Then take a seat. 
No.

...continuously dodges attempts to walk the walk.
And walking the walk being besting a mental midget?

I mean you tagged me in your response so it wasn't really "stalking" was it. I get a nice notification every time you spew. 
Right. I like it so it can't be stalking. Hmmm?

I'm sure pedophiles are treated well in prison.
Stupid people are treated poorly everywhere. Even on websites.

Stupidity needs no response.

This seems impossible seeing as she's dead.
 You didn't know she had passed away. You were trying to get back at me because you realised you could not match me in wit, so you went crass.

If insulting my dear mother didn't irk me, do you think silly insults from a childish stranger online will? Your overblown reaction to this pedo thing is making me wonder. You did just come out with it out of the blue. Your sick mind must have already been there.

We already know you love and watch many comics doing pedo "jokes". I find it disgusting myself, but you do you.

Well then this settles everything.
Hopefully that includes your begging.

You can talk as much as you want.
Thanks.

Youcan lie as much as you want.
No thanks, you are better than I am on that front.

You can insult as much as you want.
Thanks again, but it'll never be your mother. I was not raised by a crack addict.

But if you're asked to truly test the veracity of your claims and you say no, then the conversation is over you immediately admit that you are all talk.  
And yet you kept begging pages after I told you no, and that it would always be no. You're not too bright are you?

Lol. I'm starting to think your age may be as low as your IQ.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
Typical militant liberal atheist. They see the faults of others much, much better than they see their own.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@ethang5
Absolutly!

5 stars.
Bones
Bones
-->
@ethang5
Of course. Who wants to be found by militant, low IQ trolls?
Damn, imagine being a worse debater than a militant low IQ troll, that must be tough.  

...it was a response to your initial comments about me being a cripple. 
Or that debating you would be akin to wrestling a cripple, but keep wearing that victim's jacket Mr. I'm not a liberal.
I love how you ignored my clear statement "tell me any policy which I am pro-democrat. Any. And don't give me some bullshit "you're a liberal snowflake haha get it because that's what Ben Shapiro says", tell me an act, policy or indication that I am democrat" and instead opt to continue throwing factless assertions. 

I'll do me and continue weeding out pedos.
Stay away from children and mirrors.
Don't worry, I don't intend on going down your path. 

Tu quoque fallacy?
When I don't answer your questions your bitch and moan.
When you get called out fo using fallacies, immediately deny and throw boomer insult. 

I will weed all the pedos out with no regret, including you. 
Lol. You come out of the blue with a sick comment about little boys begging not to be raped you later claim was a joke, but I'm the pedo? Ok, goober.
Debunked. Wow, talking to theists like you are easy, all I have to do is give a single solid response, and continuously link it before they get frustrated and quit. The post is there buddy, not my fault yoru dodging it. 

..why don't you put that on to the test?
No need to. You're already spelling like a 4th grader.
Yeah, you won't debate someone who allegedly spells like a 4th grade. 

Ok then debate me.
No.
Yeah that's what I thought. 

continuously dodges attempts to walk the walk.
And walking the walk being besting a mental midget?
Yup, whatever you say champ. Give me your worst insult and I can comeback by saying "ok, but you're the one hiding from a [insert boomer insult]". 

Right. I like it so it can't be stalking. Hmmm?
Well it's very odd because I doubt a victim would message their aggressor every single time they have something to say. 

I'm sure pedophiles are treated well in prison.
Stupid people are treated poorly everywhere. Even on websites.
Is that why you have been "unjustly banned" 4 times? Wow it must be true, they do treat stupid people poorly. 

Stupidity needs no response.
I know, but I get joy replying to you because I know with every post, you lose a little bit of public image, not that there's much left. 

This seems impossible seeing as she's dead.
 You didn't know she had passed away
The average life expectancy for a women is 81 years old. You are around 60. The average age of having a child is 29. I'll wager a bet and say that you're mum isn't 90. 

If insulting my dear mother didn't irk me, do you think silly insults from a childish stranger online will?
The mother thing was simply a joke. This is a serious accusation I am making against you, an accusation of which has been thoroughly supported by evidence of which you have opted to ignore. 

We already know you love and watch many comics doing pedo "jokes".
Sorry I'm not immature like you so I don't spend my time reading comic strips.

Well then this settles everything.
Hopefully that includes your begging.
You can insult as much as you want.
Thanks again, but it'll never be your mother. I was not raised by a crack addict.
Haha got me there. 

But if you're asked to truly test the veracity of your claims and you say no, then the conversation is over you immediately admit that you are all talk.  
And yet you kept begging pages after I told you no, and that it would always be no.
Already refuted. 

Your range of vocabulary is shocking. Why do you keep repeating yourself like a broken clock? 

You're not too bright are you?
Yes yes I am very dumb, but then what does that make you? The guy who was so dumb that he couldn't debate the dumb guy. 

Lol. I'm starting to think your age may be as low as your IQ.
I started to think that about you upon reviewing your interactions with fellow forum users.