Pokémon Indigo League Mafia - DP 2

Author: Polyglot

Total: 309
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Well Mafia could have a strongman or whatever.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I protected Lunatic. It shouldn't be a surprise that mafia has a roleblocker.

Well Mafia could have a strongman or whatever.
So were you roleblocked or not?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
How am I supposed to know? I protected Lunatic but my action failed, so either mafia roleblocked me or they had a strongman.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
How am I supposed to know? I protected Lunatic but my action failed, so either mafia roleblocked me or they had a strongman.
You didn’t receive a message from Poly saying your action failed or you were roleblocked?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
I received a PM saying my action failed. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I received a PM saying my action failed. 
Ok so you were roleblocked. Then what makes you think mafia used a strongman?
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Does Strongman give you a message? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Does Strongman give you a message? 
No…?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Bron was clearly town. Anybody on that lynch is suspect
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
There’s much more of a risk in lynching Bron than you at the time. We now lose an investigate role whil you don’t have any claimed role or results yet.

Earth has to be top scum read. He hammered and didn’t protect cop

Yeah, plus he practically claimed to town read Bron and still hammered, but you tracked pie to the NK target right?

That's good enough for me

VTL Pie
Earth
Earth
VTL Pie 

Stupid lynch aside, lynching Pie should be top priority. Anyone that can read should be able to see Pie constantly misinterpreting my posts and generally being scummy. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@Wylted
Supa didn't track shit. He lost his power. And I was roleblocked.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, that's frustrating. We just lost two investigative roles (I'm hoping there are more, since Supa's was effectively weakened by the presence of an Enabler), so we will have to rely less on results and more on analysis. And with Luna gone, that's going to put more pressure on the rest of us to participate.

I am kind of baffled by this early wagon on Earth. I understand that Luna's death implicated him somewhat, but as Pie said and as Earth later confirmed (albeit after some back-and-forth), that was likely the result of a mafia RB. Scum might not have known that he was the Doc if he had given a fake claim in DP1, but what's done is done. The fact that Earth was unsure about whether scum using Strongman would result in a similar outcome to an RB (that the action failed) looks townie to me, since I'm sure that if he was scum, he wouldn't have bothered asking here. More importantly, he has claimed Nurse Joy and we now have confirmed that Officer Jenny is in this game. I would have a very hard time believing that Nurse Joy is not in this game, and given that no one has CC'd him and no one else protected Luna, I'd say he's virtually town confirmed at this point.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
No results from last night.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, plus he practically claimed to town read Bron and still hammered, but you tracked pie to the NK target right?

That's good enough for me

VTL Pie
As soon as he lost his Enabler, Supa lost his PR.
Earth
Earth
Seriously, are you guys trolling? I swear sometimes you intentionally misinterpret what I say.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@Wylted
I'm fine with lynching Pie, though he has a point. We have 3 days. We just lost 2 investigative PRs. We can lynch him at any time, but this is not the time to be rushing through the DP.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Seriously, are you guys trolling? I swear sometimes you intentionally misinterpret what I say.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you said was that you were unsure if the "your action failed" response you received from Poly was the result of a failure to actually execute the Doc or a failure of the used Doc to protect Luna. I thought I interpreted that correctly.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Any results?
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
I assumed I was roleblocked, but I was openly wondering if the message would be different if Mafia used a strongman instead.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
That's what I said. A failure to execute the Doc is a result of an RB. A failure of the used Doc to protect Luna is a result of a Strongman. I also said that, if you were in a chat with scum, you likely would have posed that question in private. That's my supposition about how you would behave if you were scum.
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Either way its not important.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Like I said in my initial post, I feel it matters that you asked the question. It makes me townread you. Maybe I'm wrong in that assumption about how you would behave as scum, but it wasn't meant as an insult, it was meant as analysis.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I misinterpreted his his initial accusation of pie. 

Still voting there, but that hammer was suspect because he seemed to be backsliding on the hammer, before he even did it
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
no results
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
I misinterpreted his his initial accusation of pie. 

Still voting there, but that hammer was suspect because he seemed to be backsliding on the hammer, before he even did it
Ah, I misunderstood, thought that was directed at me.

It's fine if that's where you want to vote, just letting you know that it'll be a hot second before I join any lynches in this DP. While I agree with you that his behavior at the end of the last DP was a bit off, that's not enough reason for me to suspect him at the moment, given what we know.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
I said that stupidly. The second paragraph was about earth
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Unvote

Mafia has a RB or Strongman then. Could be the reasoning as to why Lunatic. Still this could be an intricate lie and I have no way of knowing. For now I will hold off to prevent anything
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Nah this is some pretty shit townplay. Sure I'm town confirmed to an extent and Disc is now essentially town confirmed, but that doesn't narrow down the POE. We still have

1. oromagi
2. Whiteflame
3. Pie
4. Evilgenius
5. Earth
6. Wylted

My only town reads atm are evilgenius and wylted so that's only

1. oromagi
2. whiteflame
3. Pie
4. Earth

That's a 2/4 chance of hitting scum fmpov, 50% odds, but looks what happens if you are lynched

We'd have
1. oromagi
2. Wylted
3. Whiteflame
4. Evilgenius
5. Earth
6. LeBron

Assuming you are town, we'd have results on Lebron that would essentially lock him as town. This also assuming my reads stay the same
1. oromagi
2. Whiteflame
3. Earth

There's 2/3 chance we hit scum in that pile. You would obviously throw me into that pile as well if you weren't me, but if I tracked Lebron to nothing he'd be confirmed. And if Earth was RB'd, two action would've happened.

Essentially, game would've been easier and that scenario assumes you are TOWN, if you are SCUM, town are in a better position because we now know theme 
Vader
Vader
I'd like full claims from Oromagi and Pie this day phase at some point. They are my top scum reads right now. I'm still very sus of Earth, as 1. he isn't dead and 2. his doc didn't work being unconfirmable because of the lack of tracker in this game.

Mafia can make up shit as they go.

I'm sus of everyone who hopped on the lebron train late