Atheists are no longer welcome here

Author: Wylted

Total: 151
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
this forum is now a theist forum, theists of all religions are welcome to debate God here as long as it is the abrahamic God.  Atheists can still visit this section but must follow the rules below

1. Be respectful, ask questions to learn about the religions, but never to challenge any of them.

2. When we have our worship services, you are welcome to attend but you can not participate in online holy practices like confession or drinking the blood of christ. 

Any ideals from Christians to make this section less welcoming to atheist ideals, is welcome. Though atheists are welcome, because we want you to learn and avoid burning in hell.
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
this forum is full of atheists all spouting the same nonsense. it will be hard for them to resist violating your restrictions. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@n8nrgmi
unfortunately for them, I have declared myself tzar of the religion forum
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
1. Be respectful, ask questions to learn about the religions, but never to challenge any of them.

2. When we have our worship services, you are welcome to attend but you can not participate in online holy practices like confession or drinking the blood of christ. 

We have enough stupid atheist humor here, do we really need more? Wylted, over the years you've become even more of a shriveled mess. I have to have hope though right :/

theists of all religions are welcome to debate God here as long as it is the abrahamic God.

Lol, that makes sense. 

Though atheists are welcome, because we want you to learn and avoid burning in hell.

Yeah, throw some more fuel on the fire. I guess it's impossible to avoid complete retards wherever there is spiritual discussions. Oh well, after 15 years of this shite I should be used to it. 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@EtrnlVw
 theists of all religions are welcome to debate God here as long as it is the abrahamic God.

Lol, that makes sense
Otherwise you get idiots trying to mock us by worshipping spaghetti monsters. Sticking to sensible abrahamic religions is a good compromise 
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Even as a joke, this shows which of us censors for the correct vs incorrect reasons.
Wylted
Wylted
atheists belong in the philosophy section.
Wylted
Wylted
It isn't censorship. I want atheists separate but equal
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
The only difference between atheist and a theist is a space.

All relevant internal data is the same.

It's just that data output can be variable.

For example:

There is GOD, no.

Is there no GOD.

There is no GOD.

See what I mean.
dfss9788
Debates: 2
dfss9788
What about teapot agnostics?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Wylted
unfortunately for them, I have declared myself tzar of the religion forum
You didn't even have to do that. The CoC says each member must abide by reasonable requests made by the thread creator, and as we can see, Wylted's requests are as reasonable as Stephen's requests that got me banned.

I look forward to Rag banning anyone breaking Wylted's reasonable rules. 

(Yeah, and Obama isn't really the president either)
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
You didn't even have to do that. The CoC says each member must abide by reasonable requests made by the thread creator, and as we can see, Wylted's requests are as reasonable as Stephen's requests that got me banned.

It was you own disgusting filth that got you banned. SUCK IT UP PRINCESS.

Date: 07/20/2020
Moderator: Ragnar#17

ethang5 has been banned for 90 days, following a resumed pattern of sexual harassment and disregarding both moderation intervention and polite requests from the target to cease.

Wylted
Wylted
Ethan did not sexually harass anyone. He brought up something sexual I. Nature and the Mod team at the time was SJWs who went out of their way to invent reasons to get triggered
ethang5
ethang5
It was you own disgusting filth that got you banned. 

What got you banned Stevie?

My guess is that you don't think it was your own disgusting filth.

Am I right or am I right?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Wylted
Are you going to ask forum members to give you  $1,000 for "lifetime partnerships" ?  You are related to Jim Bakker, aren't you?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@FLRW
let's just say I won't stop them from giving $1000
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@dfss9788
I'm a teapot fundamentalist.

But very much acoffeepot.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Wylted
@Bones

Wylted

PRAISE JESUS FOR YOUR ENLIGHTENMENT IN THAT A “RELIGION FORUM” SHOULD ONLY BE VISITED BY CHRISTIANS!

Jesus and I agree with you 100 percent, barring your convoluted statement of: “theists of all religions are welcome to debate God here as long as it is the Abrahamic God.” This Abrahamic God would include the Christ killer Jews with their Yahweh God, the camel humping Muslims who destroyed the Twin Towers with their Allah God, and of course, our Christian followers who our version of the Abrahamic God Jesus, likes the best, praise!

To make this a TRUE Christian forum, may I suggest that you add to your rules that NO PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS ARE ALLOWED AS WELL, like the biblically challenged Tradesecret, ethang5, EtrnlVw, PGA2.0, et al.  In doing so, our triune Abrahamic God would be proud! No, I am not talking about the Trinity of our Christian God of the Father, Son, and Holy spirit, but the Triune of Yahweh, Jesus, and Allah, you silly goose! lol

May I make mention of the fact that “who cares about the Hell bound atheists and the coin flipping Agnostics to begin with?” We have to understand that our ever loving and forgiving Jesus created Hell for a purpose, and I am sure He wanted it's confines to be filled with anyone that didn’t believe in Him, so let the atheists and agnostics pound sand!

I look forward to this Religion Forum in being partisan to Jesus only, praise!

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
you are welcome to lead the sermon tonight please
Castin
Castin
-->
@Wylted
You got it, buddy. I'll respect your authori-tah and just observe. But if I may -- without atheists, who will the theists unite against? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Castin
who we always unite against. Our own 
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
Just wondering by what authority this ban is engineered. Of what are you afraid from atheists? Is your advocacy of theism in that much doubt that you must censor atheists? Real big of you. Real courage.
Is Wylted president of DebateArt by personal fiat? I didn't vote. Did the rest of you?
I hereby declare to all atheists: This is a free forum. State your case as you always have.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@949havoc
I am tzar of the religion forum. Atheists have the philosophy forum to cry about how Jesus forbids them from getting dicks up the ass.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@Wylted
All atheists get it in the end? I think not. Didn't know we had tzars. I think we don't, but, that is a figment of imagination.
949havoc
949havoc
-->
@zedvictor4
Does pot come from coffee grounds? or tea leaves?  Learn something new everyday. Thanks.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
how will we deal with atheists who reject your authority?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
they will be reported,and the mods I speculate will quite possibly ban them from this section altogether 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I don't think atheists should be banned from the forum but they should certainly be banned from at least certain posts or a post that specifically is set aside for theists so you don't constantly have to argue God doesn't exist you can argue actual religious principles inside different religious sects.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I agree 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
The existence of a GOD or not is the major religious principle.