Tucker fascist/racist.

White man bad.

Orange man bad.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
the party of piece, too bad he doesn't have a wall like the Obamas, did you see the conservative riots over the lost elections?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Dumb
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
One of the comments on the video says it best: Terrorists - unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. Arrest them all!" ... 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
did you see the conservative riots over the lost elections?
Nope... 
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Greyparrot
They are like an inversion of the KKK, a hate group.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Nah, the conservatives just shot, stabbed and sent pipe bombs to people.

These guys are idiots.

But let’s face it; most people including everyone posting so far probably only really cares when Nutjobs on the left do it.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Ramshutu
Why would most people think that way?  

Castin
Castin
-->
@Ramshutu
Both sides are uninterested in news of their own extremists and eagerly consume news of the other side's extremists. But in any community or setting with a conservative majority, I'd say you're absolutely right.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It's really sad to see violent mobs like this tolerated and romanticized in the left dominated media and in social media.

Classy venues like VOX feeding violent mobs.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Ramshutu
Nah, the conservatives just shot, stabbed and sent pipe bombs to people
Oh so violent people that are insane and kill other people are all conservatives; they have the monopoly on mental illness...I learn something new everyday. 

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Outplayz
No, I’m deliberately mocking the obvious hypocracy of this type of nonsense, where individuals opine about the barbarians at the gates, and try and use this stuff to declare that if you have ever had the thought that free healthcare was a good thing, you may as well be carrying a pitchfork and be about to pillage wholesome right wing America, and yet when a right wing nutjob runs someone over with a car, or sends a pipe bomb to a political figure: those same people disappear like Homer through the bush.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
There's no counterpart on the right advocating violent mobs to VOX.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Greyparrot
Liberals bad.

Media bad.

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@Ramshutu
Yeah, there are stupid people who are going to virtue signal to their stupid club demonstrating their capacity to mitigate their stupidness.  Big deal.  There's also a friggin violent hate group.  Nobody cares about your views on welfare in this context.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Ramshutu
Left wing input good.

Orange man bad.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Plisken

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Ramshutu
You are talking about insane people. Insane people are of any kind. The mobs and protesting like the op is showing is coming exclusively from the left. This doesn't mean no one else does it. If i saw crazy right wing people doing it i would call that out too. I'm centrist and don't care for any partisan bs. But, i can honestly say the left is being unhinged. They are acting like a mob of lunatics in a larger number and frequency then i see from the right. 

Edit: When i saw the right protesting doctors for abortion... i said the same thing. Or crazy religious people. It's not like they don't act like fools either.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
I don't even care about keeping score on both sides, I just don't understand why the people tolerate media venues that openly support these violent groups. I'm not even talking about gaslit "dog whistles"...blatant open support from some media venues for these violent mobs. Some media venues won't even allow you to call them a mob.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Some media venues won't even allow you to call them a mob.

They're just peaceful protests protesters trying to break down doors and shouting "we know where you sleep at night". Sounds like a peaceful protest to me. Its laughable they did it to Tucker Carlson though, like the most moderate pundit on Fox News besides Hilton, who he's about equal with.

"Antifa means anti-facist. AnTi-FaSciSt. Nothing to see here, no mobs in sight." -Don Lemon

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Don Lemon also calls for the genocide of white men. Openly. No dogwhistles.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
It's simple... money. They don't care about people. They look down on anyone that isn't in their status. They're a bunch of narcissists that like the sound of their own voices. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
"we need to stop demonizing people and do something about white men" -Don Lemon

It's like he can't go one sentence without shooting himself in the foot 😂

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Surprised nobody is pointing out Acosta having his hard pass revoked doesn't mean he's barred from the WH altogether. Just means he has to go through security and clearance protocols like the rest of the peasantry he considers beneath him... which takes a little bit of time to process, paperwork needs to be signed, lotsa t's to cross and i's to dot. Plus Jim in HR has this back problem, so it's taking a bit of time 😏. 

😂 I can just imagine the shit he's getting working through getting clearance again 😂

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
It's simple... money. They don't care about people. They look down on anyone that isn't in their status. They're a bunch of narcissists that like the sound of their own voices. 
This is the truth...and it's so blatantly obvious why the media conflates freedom of speech for democracy....but the media represents itself, not the people. Jim Acosta represents himself. Kicking him out of the White House diminishes democracy by one rude man, not an entire nation. Jim was elected to represent exactly zero people. Not everyone gets to participate in a democracy. Felons and people that wanna act like fools and jerks and take a donkey dump at forums and disrupt polling places are not vital for the survival of democracy in a representative republic.

Voter integrity requires that we keep these forums and polling places free from jerks who only care about putting on a one man show. That's why we have laws to protect polling places from voter intimidation and DC police to make sure our elected people can do their jobs without getting blocked and harassed in an elevator at their place of work or at their homes. Harassment isn't vital to the function of a representative republic.

Now you can scream voter suppression or 1st amendment violations all you want, but if we can't be civil, democracy will be replaced with martial law as a matter of course.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
and it's so blatantly obvious why the media conflates freedom of speech for democracy

Eh, its more conflating Acosta getting his hard pass revoked for an attack on the freedom of the press, like the WH banned press access altogether to one or more media organizations. Like they just went, "nope, we're done with CNN". CNN still can send other reporters, and had two including Acosta, so one still has a hard pass even now. 

65 questions at that press conference, mostly bullshit ones, but "muh freedom of the press". "Freedom of Speech" isnt even relevant to this. You don't have the right to talk to representatives whenever you want? They're elected officials and have a job to do, and that doesnt include engaging every single person. They have an obligation and duty fmpov to keep the public informed and take into consideration public input.(petitions, polls, group leaders, etc.)

But if Trump wanted to shut down that conference or not even hold it at all and instead just do a press release, duty fulfilled. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Buddamoose
"we need to stop demonizing people and do something about white men" -Don Lemon

It's like he can't go one sentence without shooting himself in the foot 😂
sub foot for head and hope he has good aim.

and these p.o.s. are still allowed to spew their racists hate on tv with no one batting an eye, yet the few fools carrying torches draw national outrage and attention, even when they are nobodies.
Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
@Greyparrot
Quote me specically where Don Lemon called for the genocide of white men.

And Budda, explain to me why its wrong of Lemon to point out that domestic terrorists largely fit a single demographic type. 

Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
-->
@Buddamoose
Re: Acosta, do you not think that theres an overarching force at play behind Trump's aggressive attacks on media that fail to push his narrative? I know you mentioned that all politicians lie (which is true to some degree) but as a reasonable person you have to be concerned somewhat with the blatancy and consistency of this administration's outright lies in comparison to those past.