@Lunatic
sigh... vtl evil.
A bit late
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah... pretty sure Disc won't count it at this point. Great, a NL. Well, at least I posted my thoughts on it ahead of time.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
if you didnt say anything he may have allowed it. Seems like you don't trust your own lynch since you are hoping disc will call a no lynch
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
if you didnt say anything he may have allowed it. Seems like you don't trust your own lynch since you are hoping disc will call a no lynch
How much have you had to drink tonight?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Yeah... pretty sure Disc won't count it at this point. Great, a NL. Well, at least I posted my thoughts on it ahead of time.
Now there’s a case for scum Luna and town Evil as well. Literally Fast Food 2.0.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Well, since we’re still open, I’ll address this.

Considering that you waited as long as you did to hop on this lynch, it’s clear that between you and Pie, only you were actively trying to obstruct it. You clearly had your reasons, but the last minute “sigh…” vote taking place 10 minutes after the DP should have ended certainly doesn’t look good on you. Also, the logic here is bonkers. Pie’s pointing out the obvious somehow indicates that he was seeking a NL despite actively rallying more votes up to the very end of the DP? I honestly don’t know who you expect to buy that logic. Wasn’t your whole point that he was actively pushing a mislynch?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Now there’s a case for scum Luna and town Evil as well. Literally Fast Food 2.0.
Yep, it’s possible.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I vote evil already in a certain post, but I was most confident in evil from the start
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
Considering that you waited as long as you did to hop on this lynch, it’s clear that between you and Pie, only you were actively trying to obstruct it. 
Of course I was, Evil isn't the lynch I wanted, but I don't want a no lynch either after all of that.

You clearly had your reasons, but the last minute “sigh…” vote taking place 10 minutes after the DP should have ended certainly doesn’t look good on you.
As opposed to letting it end in a no lynch? 

Also, the logic here is bonkers. Pie’s pointing out the obvious somehow indicates that he was seeking a NL despite actively rallying more votes up to the very end of the DP? I honestly don’t know who you expect to buy that logic. Wasn’t your whole point that he was actively pushing a mislynch?
My point is that you guys are doubting the lynch will go through publicly as if you are trying to encourage the mod not to count the vote. Why do that if you are confident in your decision? You don't know how the mod mods. I have seen mods count last minute votes as long as they are posted before the mod is on to post the final vote count. So why assume prima facia that it isn't counting unless you are encouraging the mod to go that route?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Of course I was, Evil isn't the lynch I wanted, but I don't want a no lynch either after all of that.
If that was really the case, then the fact that you conveniently hopped onto the lynch 10 minutes after the DP should have ended is an odd choice. You knew that if you didn't post anything and just let the DP end with a NL, that would have led to us sussing you. This seems like an awfully convenient way to have your cake and eat it, too.

My point is that you guys are doubting the lynch will go through publicly as if you are trying to encourage the mod not to count the vote. Why do that if you are confident in your decision? You don't know how the mod mods. I have seen mods count last minute votes as long as they are posted before the mod is on to post the final vote count. So why assume prima facia that it isn't counting unless you are encouraging the mod to go that route?
Yes, we recognized that you posted late and, in my words, I'm "pretty sure Disc won't count it at this point." That doesn't speak to my confidence, but it does speak to my disappointment. No, we are not actively encouraging the mod not to count the vote. That's an especially absurd statement to make about my motives when, in this very DP, you said that I was dedicated to this lynch. And now, because I mention my frustration with the situation, what I've done all DP long suddenly ceases to matter? For that matter, how am I "encouraging the mod" to do anything? I'll straight up say it now: I hope Disc counts your vote, but I don't think he will. The fact that you're making this kind of about-face on both my and Pie's motives is really not helping your case, dude.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
If that was really the case, then the fact that you conveniently hopped onto the lynch 10 minutes after the DP should have ended is an odd choice. You knew that if you didn't post anything and just let the DP end with a NL, that would have led to us sussing you. This seems like an awfully convenient way to have your cake and eat it, too.
I am gave no thought to whether you were "Sussing" me or not. Especially you whiteflame, who I believe is leading a mislynch. You assume my intentions were to save face, shouldn't I have just let it end in a no lynch then since I am proposing evil is likely town? I still think he is, but in the event I am wrong I hammer him so the day phase is not a waste. You can doubt my intentions, I really could give a fvck. We can debate it for twenty pages if you want, it's all going to be WIFOM either way. I could give a sh1t what you believe about my intentions with voting evil.

Yes, we recognized that you posted late and, in my words, I'm "pretty sure Disc won't count it at this point." That doesn't speak to my confidence, but it does speak to my disappointment. No, we are not actively encouraging the mod not to count the vote. That's an especially absurd statement to make about my motives when, in this very DP, you said that I was dedicated to this lynch. And now, because I mention my frustration with the situation, what I've done all DP long suddenly ceases to matter? For that matter, how am I "encouraging the mod" to do anything? I'll straight up say it now: I hope Disc counts your vote, but I don't think he will. The fact that you're making this kind of about-face on both my and Pie's motives is really not helping your case, dude.
Dude stop threatening me with"How I look". I am town, my goal is to hunt and lynch scum, posturing how I look isn't threatening to me. If you think I scum try to  lead my lynch stop threatening me about it. You aren't going to convince me what my own motives are when I know what I did and why I did it. Fuck off with that. But my point stands, it mmakes absolutely no sense for you to encourage disc to not count the vote by publicly theorizing that he won't unless you only want to use a no lynch against me for arguments sake in which you care more about how you can lead another mislynch off of evil's mislynch, assuming he flips town. Your antics make no sense here if you are town. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@drlebronski
Sorry guys, I fell asleep and didn't end the DP when it was supposed to end.

I am going to allow Lunatics vote because it was only 9 minutes late, I mean come on. If it was like 9 hours late that would be debatable but I am not a dick. Therefore...

Vote Count

Pie (4/5) - Lunatic, evil, drlebronski, wylted
lebronski (1/5) - Wylted
Evilgenius (5/5) - Pie, whiteflame, drleb, supadudz, lunatic

Evil was lynched. He was Innocent. Mafia has 48 hours to decide on a kill.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I don’t know how you think any of us should see this choice, but fine, I’ll leave that for the next DP. However, I think characterizing what we’ve done as an effort to ensure that Disc doesn’t count your vote is actively absurd, especially when you’re characterizing my choices as intransigent towards the end of getting him lynched. Either I actively wanted him lynched and have maintained that position or I’m showing hesitancy and never really wanted it in the first place. It can’t be both.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
@Polyglot
@Evilgenius
Final vote count above
whiteflame
whiteflame
Alright then, complaint rescinded.