-->
@drlebronski
Just admit it's not OKAY to be white.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude you gotta find some better talking points the "liberals hate white people" has been way overused.

Maybe watch some more tucker carlson
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@drlebronski
So it's now OKAY to be white? well that's a  relief!
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
-->
@Double_R
Sorry, but I'm not going to be baited into responding to your far-right wall-of-text propaganda.

You are clearly racist and a White supremacist. 

Blocked and reported.
Mesmer
Mesmer
Dude you gotta find some better talking points the "liberals hate white people" has been way overused.
This is exactly right.

It doesn't matter whether the point is correct or not. You only have a certain amount of usages in making that point before you're not allowed to make it. Even if nothing changes and [Progressive] Liberals still hate White people, you just can't keep saying that.

Maybe watch some more tucker carlson
This is the perfect solution.

Watching Tucker Carlson somehow prevents the above problem from happening.

Maybe you're not as racist and far-right extremist as I unreasonably quickly said you were.

Actually no. You're still racist.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
Don't know about all of that. I think the more relevant question is: are non-nigerians willing to ASSIMILATE fully in Nigeria?

Further, who really wants to live in Nigeria? Only Nigerians.
Who really wants to live in Indonesia? Only Indonesians.

Conversely, who really wants to live in the US? Everyone.
Who really wants to live in Singapore? Everyone.

IMHO, the answers explain the huge swarm of foreigners in Singapore and the lackluster level of diversity among Nigerians and Indonesians.

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@MarkWebberFan
Oh the OP is purely satire and designed to present all the bad arguments that Progressives make. Don't take is seriously or as my own opinion -- it is designed to be logically bereft.

It's also incredibly satisfying to have all the Progressives in this thread saying that my arguments in the thread are "stupid" and that the mods need to be involved, when I'm literally copying the arguments they usually make against White people. Even the smarter ones like DoubleR are still falling into the trap of saying my arguments are bad, despite him pretty much knowing this is satire. 

It's either they're too stupid to get that it's satire, or smart enough to realize that and then still fall into the trap anyway.

It's also incredibly fun to use horrendously bad faith and illogical terms like "racist" and "White supremacist" and watch the people who usually spam them cry over them lol.

That's all this thread is about. Don't take it seriously or you're falling into the trap, too.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Mesmer
I'm just gonna go ahead and fact check this for satire.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Double_R
Blacks are in power and causing systemic racism to oppress any racial group that isn't Black.
Evidence?
What evidence is there in America for the claim that heterosexuals are causing systemic oppression to homosexual groups?

Wasn't the Darth of homosexuals in power positions used as evidence for systemic oppression against gays at one time? Do we not see the same scarcity of whites and Asians in power positions in Nigeria?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mesmer
Sorry, but I'm not going to be baited into responding to your far-right wall-of-text propaganda.
Aka being challenged on the most basic premise of your position. Kind of like starting a thread on the role that race should play in government policy, and then running away as soon as you are challenged on what you think government is supposed to be in the first place.

You’re welcomed to address that point at any time BTW…

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ethang5
The lack of homosexuals in positions of power was a supporting argument for claims of discrimination, not the argument itself. The argument itself was the litany of examples that every person who lived through the 90’s or before saw for themselves in addition to the litany of well documented examples of discrimination nationwide. It wasn’t exactly a secret.

I don’t know anything about Nigerian politics or it’s racial history so perhaps you can enlighten me… did blacks in Nigeria enslave the white population for 400 years, then free them into a society with no education, no resources to care for themselves and no compensation for the work they did to build the country’s wealth, then spend the next 100 or so years stopping them from voting, owning businesses, and buying their own homes, then suddenly and finally change the rules to make them facially neutral even though by that time the black population already controlled everything?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Double_R
The lack of homosexuals in positions of power was a supporting argument for claims of discrimination, not the argument itself. The argument itself was the litany of examples that every person who lived through the 90’s or before saw for themselves in addition to the litany of well documented examples of discrimination nationwide. It wasn’t exactly a secret.
The exact same things are true for Asians in Nigeria. You easily see it for homosexuals in America, but not for ethnic Chinese in Nigeria. Why?

I don’t know anything about Nigerian politics or it’s racial history so perhaps you can enlighten me… did blacks in Nigeria enslave the white population for 400 years, then free them into a society with no education, no resources to care for themselves and no compensation for the work they did to build the country’s wealth, then spend the next 100 or so years stopping them from voting, owning businesses, and buying their own homes, then suddenly and finally change the rules to make them facially neutral even though by that time the black population already controlled everything?
No. But is your point that discrimination, racism, and bigotry cannot exist absent that history? No one from 400 years ago is alive today. No one alive today can be blamed for 400 year old behavior.

The same things you point to as evidence for oppression in America against blacks, exist for oppression in Nigeria against Chinese Asians.

Mesmer's satire has exposed the hypocrasy in the American liberal's position.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ethang5
The exact same things are true for Asians in Nigeria. You easily see it for homosexuals in America, but not for ethnic Chinese in Nigeria. Why?
Because I am not looking at Nigeria. I don’t live there nor do I have any plans to travel there, ever, so I have no reason to take any interest in what’s going on there. Do you? Is there a reason you care so much about Chinese Nigerians, or is this just a lame attempt to paint the opposition as hypocrites based on a complete lack of understanding of the opposing position?

But is your point that discrimination, racism, and bigotry cannot exist absent that history? No one from 400 years ago is alive today. No one alive today can be blamed for 400 year old behavior.
My God you people are such snowflakes. No one is blaming anyone for anything that happened 400 years ago. This is not about you.

What I did was lay out the history of how we got here, because what happens today impacts tomorrow, therefore what happened today can be traced back to yesterday. It’s kind of how the progression of existence works.

So it’s not a surprise that the black community fares worst in just about every indicator of public health in this country, that’s exactly what any rational person would expect given our history.

The same things you point to as evidence for oppression in America against blacks, exist for oppression in Nigeria against Chinese Asians.
Ok. Perhaps now you will spend some time studying Nigeria’s history on race and then enlighten the rest of us on what’s going on over there and how that impacts anything going on over here.

Or, you could just go “duh, blacks are the majority of the population and control most of the institutions, so that’s racism too”.

Your choice.

Mesmer's satire has exposed the hypocrasy in the American liberal's position.
No, it exposes the political right’s inability to understand anything in depth and instead just claim hypocrisy without even understanding the nature of the positions you criticize.
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Double_R
Trust a racist to defend his racism.

I'm not going to take the bait and engage in your White Supremacist propaganda.

Your hate speech should be deplatformed.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
Why do you leftists always talk about identity politics? Can’t you focus on actual policy for once instead of rioting and voting for morons?
It’s always the culture war; vaccines this, masks that. You guys already control education, science, culture, etc. Now you want to control our bodies? What happened to my body my choice? Two can play at this game. 
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Sorry but you're one to talk when you far-right extremists stormed the capital and attacked government officials. Trump got people to "stand back and stand by" and look what that racist caused. Not to mention White supremacists, KKK members and Richard Spencer all caused serious problems at peaceful Antifa protests that only because riots when the far-right got involved. How is THAT for rioting? Bigot.

Systemic racism and racism in general are serious problems in Nigeria, and the fact that you want to change the topic to something else just shows how ignorant you are of the dire situation, you racist.

Take your White supremacy somewhere else.

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
You were threatening deplatforming before but now you’re sorry? Typical leftist. By the way, “far-right extremists”? Don’t make me laugh. If you even did a tiny bit of research you would know it was antifa. Just look throughout history. It’s always been the left. Trump telling his loyal followers to stand back and stand by just shows how much of a wise leader he is, and it proves my point.

And as for systemic racism and racism in general in Nigeria, can you show any data or policies that cause racist outcomes? Probably not unbiased ones. 

I’m not a white supremacist. Asians are smarter than me. 

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
If I had a nickel for every braincell you had, I would have no nickels.

The extreme racism in Nigeria with Black Supremacy is far more important than you babbling about Donald Duck oh sorry I meant Donald Trump.

We need to fight hate and fascism by stopping the Black Supremacists in Nigeria from oppressing Asian Nigerians, Muslim Nigerians and Jewish Nigerians. All minority perspectives are valuable and if you weren't such a bigoted racist, you'd understand that.

Also, if you're not going to cut down on the hate speech and White Supremacist propaganda, I'm not responding to you and I'll block you and I'll report you, fascist bigoted racist.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Double_R
Because I am not looking at Nigeria.
The OP did. 

I don’t live there nor do I have any plans to travel there, ever, so I have no reason to take any interest in what’s going on there.
One wonders then why are you in this thread?

Do you?
I don't have to. The same logic applies. It could have been Lebanese in Liberia, or Austrians in South Africa.

Is there a reason you care so much about Chinese Nigerians,
I've been to Nigeria several times, but I care about the logic in the argument. Mesmer, in this particular case, is correct. The logic that says American whites are racist because they hold all the power, applies equally well to the blacks in Nigeria.

...or is this just a lame attempt to paint the opposition as hypocrites based on a complete lack of understanding of the opposing position?
No. I just like logic. But if you had a complete lack of understanding of the opposing position, perhaps you should have waited until you had gained some knowledge before you posted?
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
You have no nickels because you’re communist.

You’re the one that brought up Donald Trump. Also what’s with the cartoons? Next you’re going to put Donald Duck in a dress. You people are sick freaks. 

Can you show any links at all? I guess not.

The left are the true fascists and white supremacists. Learn basic history. 

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Reece101
ya the kkk were literly democrats
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@drlebronski
Are you saying they switched?
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Reece101
no they still is democrat get this,

the KKK is alt right

Alt right ≠right

ALT stands 4 alternative.

alternative to right is left.

Alt right = left

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@drlebronski
Exactly. There’s no such thing as alt-right. 
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Communism would actually make me rich because the wealth would spread amongst everyone. Real Communism hasn't been tried yet, and when it does get tried, fascists like you will get nothing.

The left are the only ones trying to help people by ignoring race and focusing on policies. Donald Trump is more interested in promoting hate and walling off the rest of world.

Take your racism elsewhere, bigot.
Mesmer
Mesmer
no they still is democrat get this,

the KKK is alt right

Alt right ≠right

ALT stands 4 alternative.

alternative to right is left.

Alt right = left
That's right.

People on the right are actually on the left, but only when it's convenient for us to say so.

Good job, comrade :^)

Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Mesmer
Fascists and communists are all leftists. Sounds like you’ve been indoctrinated. 

Trump isn’t a globalist like the rest of those pedos. 

Racism is a malicious term to call people you don’t like. 

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Reece101
Sorry but I'm not going to engage in your racism anymore.

Go and post your racist fascism on another thread, Trumpet.
drlebronski
drlebronski
idk know what this thread is becoming at this point lol