An Anime and Manga Retrospective

Author: whiteflame ,

Total: 26
whiteflame
Debates: 22
whiteflame
--> @Lemming
I dislike the isekai genre in general, for reasons, though I read some of them from time to time.
So I'm a Spider, So What? 'Was somewhat interesting to read, as the protagonist overcame challenges,
But I stopped reading at a certain point, when their lack of humanity started to bother me.

Though when I say lack of humanity, I suppose I mean morality and ethics, as 'I value them, or value reading fiction of them.

(Edit)
Also the cute girl form, she looked like she was going to get, didn't interest me.
I prefer the idea of one becoming physically a monster, but overcoming such.
To Add a bit of an alien perspective, but the human heart to prevail.
Appreciate the insights.

I hadn't read the manga for Spider. Mainly got interested from the awesome CGI, especially when used in the fights. I agree that it's probably at its best when the protagonist is working hard to overcome a challenge, often with her life on the line.

It is interesting how she chooses to respond to humans. Not sure if I'd say that that means she didn't employ a code of ethics, but there's definitely something missing there, especially given how she chose to respond in certain instances.

And yeah, I'd agree that as soon as she transforms, it lost a lot of its appeal.