Explanation?

Author: janesix

Total: 36
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
You know these constant posts by a certain number constantly referring to people's gender and race and him allowed to continue to do it over and over again is complete and utter b*******.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a woman to a man, and then to unknown, and then back to a man, and then went to unknown again,  the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she/unknown follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT, and obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, an embarrassed LIAR of their true gender, and goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, has turned into a HYPOCRITE, and a LIAR, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, has now changed genders 5 TIMES in their profile page, and now has reading comprehension problems, 

YOUR UNWARRANTED QUOTE TO THE TOPIC I POSED TO YOU IN MY POST #25, HELLO?!:  "Yet for the record, none of these verses directly provide evidence supporting that people can pray for people's forgiveness after they are dead.

REREAD MY POST #25 BIBLE FOOL! You quoted herewith in your post #16: “I am not catholic. I can't pray for people's forgiveness.” which has NOTHING to do with praying for people’s forgiveness AFTER THEY ARE DEAD that you proposed in your quote above out of context! Understood? Maybe? Just a little bit? Again, you perceive that the membership is as dumbfounded as you are when the topic is Christianity! LOL! 

Therefore Bible fool, the passages as I had shown ARE in relationship to praying for someone for their forgiveness, AND that you stated in the first place as shown above!

1. This passage precludes that you can ask forgiveness for others: First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,” (1 Timothy 2:1)

2. This passage substantiates that you can pray for members forgiveness, lets say, in showing you your complete Bible stupidity and ignorance: But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,” (Matthew 5:44)

3. In the following prayer request for you, you can pray to Jesus for peoples forgiveness:Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” (Philippians 4:6)

4. Here is a prayer request relating to your SEXUAL DEVIANCY as proven by Jesus and myself umpteenth times, where you can pray for forgiveness in this despicable act of yours: “Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Matthew 26:41)

Tradesecret, now run along and wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTAzjoTuuY
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, 

YOUR LYING QUOTE AGAIN AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST #27 REGARDING YOUR SEXUAL DEVIANCY!: "I am not a sexual deviant. I deny once again your lies.”

OK, deny this post you made with your name and moniker upon it where you admitted that you are a SEXUAL DEVIANT: https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr

Subsequent to our reading your disgusting and sickening post shown above where you had deviant sex with your FAMILY MEMBERS and friends, then when Harikrish called you out upon your sexual deviancy in his post #21: https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7447138 you NEVER once corrected him in saying that you were NOT a SEXUAL DEVIANT like you are "trying" to do today with your LIES!  

Read the rest of the thread subsequent to Harikrish’s post #21 herewith: https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446857 where you NEVER denied in being a SEXUAL DEVIANT, and you will see that you called all of his further posts to you in the fact that you admitted in being a sexual deviant as just SPAM as shown below!:

How come you didn’t take the opportunity “at that time” to tell Harikrish that you are not a SEXUAL DEVIANT like you are doing in your post #27 “at this time,” therefore you didn’t have to call his further posts relating to this topic as SPAM at debate.org religion forum!?  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

To your chagrin once again, do you remember when you accused me of “hacking” your despicable post #6 at debate.org: https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr where you stated the following: “Have you hacked my account as well? Both here and on debate.org.au? That would certainly explain why my Tradesecret profile has changed? And perhaps it might explain such comments on another debate site? 

OMG, you went to such great lengths as shown above in your LIES in in the 2nd paragraph of your post above in accusing me of “hacking” your debate.org account for me supposedly interjecting your SEXUAL DEVIANT statements because it was me that you said what you said!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTAzjoTuuY  Priceless wishful thinking again!

Tradesecret, do you have any other Satanic EXCUSES to use at this time for your ungodly post #6 https://ibb.co/0XTZRpr in showing you are not a SEXUAL DEVIANT? What about the meme of a “dog eating your homework,” but instead this same dog of yours was mad at you and “hacked” your post #6 at debate.org to type in the SEXUAL DEVIANT statements? Yes? This is equal to your EXCUSE in me allegedly “hacking” your account in doing the same! LOL!

TRADESECRET, YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED AND THEREFORE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO CHRISTIANITY AND THIS FORUM!

7 days later

Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@janesix
I think your claim that you believe in a logical world is baseless. 

Furthermore, there are *much* more absurd concidences that have happened. For example - the number of films Nicholas Cage plays in correlates with the number of people who have drowned by falling in a pool. There's an entire website which is dedicated to showing how random correlations can be, because if you have a big enough data set there are statistically BOUND to be weird correlations. Its a basic fact of statistics, please logically examine your arguments next time :|

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Theweakeredge
I claimed I do not believe in a logical world. I claimed that if this world is logical, it is not human logic as we know it. I claimed it may be logical in a way we are unaware of,and do not and possibly cannot understand.

322 days later

Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@janesix
I claimed I do not believe in a logical world. I claimed that if this world is logical, it is not human logic as we know it. I claimed it may be logical in a way we are unaware of,and do not and possibly cannot understand.
It is hard for women to see the world as logical when over 2 billion Christians are told Eve the first woman was created from Adam’s rib.
Genesis 2:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.