43 percent approve of Biden. 43% say he is mentally sharp.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 39
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Ramshutu
KilmeadeAccording to a Axios-Ipsos poll, 70 percent of white Americans say they trust the local police. Only 36 percent of African Americans do. How do you attack that problem? How do you change things?

Trump: Well I think it’s a very sad problem. As you know, as a Republican I’m doing very well with African Americans and with the vote with the — in polls and everything — especially, I mean, I haven’t seen one very recently because you had the plague come in from China.

So that changed things up, but we had the best economy ever. We had the best numbers for African-American on employment and unemployment in history. Best homeownership — best everything. We had the best numbers in everything — not only African-American, but the African-American numbers were great.

Kilmeade: How do you handle the law enforcement part of this?

Trump: They have to get better than what they’ve been doing. I mean obviously that was a terrible thing. And I’ve spoken about it numerous times in various speeches. And what’s interesting is I spoke about it when we launched a very successful rocket — a tremendous program that culminated on that day and obviously it goes on from there.

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened — or more — to what happened with respect to George — George Floyd, and it was — and then you listen to this, he doesn’t talk about George Floyd. The rocket went off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they said he didn’t talk about George Floyd.

Half — maybe even almost half of the speech, but a large portion of the speech was devoted exactly to that. And so, you know, with — with the media you basically — and basically no matter what you do, it’s never going to be good enough. But the people understand it.

Kilmeade: Right.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Double_R
Let’s face it. Trump speaks like RM, if RM was conservative, had a vocabulary of a 7 year old, and had a mild-severe concession.
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
And Biden speaks like Ramshutu.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The fucking ad-hom trolls on this site are ridiculous. It's like twitter for fucktards.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
@Greyparrot
@Ramshutu
The fucking ad-hom trolls on this site are ridiculous. It's like twitter for fucktards

I like fucking/screwing so I would much rather  be a slower fuck-tard then the psychotic Turmpet-tard.

Trumpeteers are like flies, they like to hover near stinky smelly decaying stuff.  Go figure, or just listen to Trumpet isuggest to punch some one or incite other kinds of uncalled for and uneccesary violence, as he strolls of stage back to the security of federal government.

Trumpet-tard and trumpeteers need to take some politically practical and compassionate lessons from Biden, if they ever want Trumpet in office again.

Liz Cheney would get my vote for a republican president in hopes she would be Trumpet where he belongs, in mental institution for the criminally insane.

Biden is not crimminally insane. It is like night and day between orange headed bad man and white headed good man.

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
The fucking ad-hom trolls on this site are ridiculous. It's like twitter for fucktards.
tell me about it
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
And Biden speaks like Ramshutu.
If Ramshutu was conservative, had a vocabulary of a 7 year old, and had a mild-severe concession.

23 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Update, it's now the 37 percenters....
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
The American public is terrible. It really is about party allegiance and nothing else. We came a long way from every single human seeing Reagan had dementia late in his presidency that crossed political barriers, to now democrats refusing to see it, when Biden’s dementia early into his presidency is worse than Reagan dementia was his last year of presidency.
I was a kid when the USA went through the period of Reagan dementia. It was an uncertain time.

In today's global economy, uncertainty has real and predictable consequences.