---Star Trek DS9 Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 176
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Vader
His wagoning was scummy on my DP1 lynch so I am assuming he will wagon on the next lynch.
I would hesitate to describe the decision to lynch your previous character as a bandwagon, regardless of your affiliation. In all honesty, you shot yourself in the foot with the series of mistakes you made. Even if they were honest mistakes, they came off as intentional attempts at subverting and scheming, which is a distinctly scum behavior. Budda and everyone else for that matter who pushed the decision were completely justified, and to contend that all supporters of the vote should be strongly considered as lynch candidates is a a sure way to end up without tangible results at the end of this day phase. 
ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
I read through the entirety of DP1 before it's conclusion, and I honestly have not observed this scum trend that you are pushing onto GP. Quite a few of us, including two deceased town players, had a solid town read on him, one I still maintain.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Hey guys sorry for my inactivity. I didnt realize the game even started until sometime in the night phase when I finally checkes the site lol.

I tried skimming dp1 a bit but I have a lot more to do. I'll try to find time to do that at some point but in the mean time if there is any pivotal information from the first day that I missed, please inform me. I don't feel entirely qualified to participate until I am caughf up but I will do my best to respond to any posts directed at me until ove finished reading day phase 1.

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Vaarka
LM = Logical_Master.
bsh1
bsh1
Inactivity makes bsh sad.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
Wylted is subtle in leading people to conclusions and decisions he would like them to make.......the first vote makes me think this.  Someone who was going to wait to the last minute to cast a vote to make sure the lynching happened, but then not doing so when not needed.  We should re-examine that.

bsh1
bsh1
Time Check

23 hours remain in the DP. An activity prompt will be sent to all those with fewer than 10 posts in the DP.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ArgentTongue
It was scummy logic. While it may have been a shot in the foot, it doesn't mean he had to leave me there and Ap bandwagon is a scum thing plus there inactivity
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@ArgentTongue
I read through the entirety of DP1 before it's conclusion, and I honestly have not observed this scum trend that you are pushing onto GP. Quite a few of us, including two deceased town players, had a solid town read on him, one I still maintain.
Budda didn't have a solid town read on him. I'm not dealing with this nonsense. GP is clearly scum at this point and anybody not on his wagon needs to learn how to scum hunt.

Wylted
Wylted
You guys all need to make sure to reread this dp tommorrow. I'll break down my premises for why GP is scum, but honestly I shouldn't need to. It's extremely clear, and why did BSH1 just activity prompt me. I made like 5 posts when he prompted me, and honestly I had nothing left to work with because nobody else was posting. As long as I am alive, I am always one of the most active players, and don't need prompts
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Wylted is subtle in leading people to conclusions and decisions he would like them to make.......the first vote makes me think this.  Someone who was going to wait to the last minute to cast a vote to make sure the lynching happened, but then not doing so when not needed.  We should re-examine that.
I have no ideal what you're talking about. I was on SUpa's lynch last DP, clearly I was going back and forth with whether I wanted to lynch him, because I had no strong reads. With the new information, I now have some strong reads. Supa 2 is town and GP is scum. There is no doubt in my mind that GP is scum and it should be obvious to everyone.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bsh1
I just got an activity prompt...came back here and took about 3 minutes to look at unsubstantial posts. Replace me out if you want to bsh.
Wylted
Wylted
GP doesn't need replaced. He needs lynched. You all need to get your shit together
Wylted
Wylted
BSH1 please put mharman in the game to replace one of these inactives. Also buddamoose if he is interested.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@Wylted
@Vader
Wylted: Can you direct me to an approximate area to analyze GP's behavior? I'll be skimming last DP now.

Supa:

It was scummy logic. While it may have been a shot in the foot, it doesn't mean he had to leave me there and Ap bandwagon is a scum thing plus there inactivity
It wasn't inherently scummy though. Town can mislynch town, and his thought process was town enough, in my opinion.

Even if they were honest mistakes, they came off as intentional attempts at subverting and scheming, which is a distinctly scum behavior.

This doesn't feel like someone learning the ropes quickly. Again I have minor concerns here.

Not a fan of the soft defense of GP either.

DPR:

I'm very confused here, because in the end the lynch did indeed happen. What's your issue with it?
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@warren42
the way I read it is, he was going to make it happen regardless, when it was evident that it was going to happen, he voted for someone else.  There's a sense of someone who is really good at getting others to do their dirty work for them.  He pushed pretty hard on Supa who was innocent.  Now his sights are on GP......
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
At least we know it's likely scum are probably the ones posting this day phase. An active town would never do this.
warren42
warren42
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Final Tally

Lunatic (1/7) - Vaar
Supa (7/7) - Aporia, Budda, Argent, DPR, Warren, Wylted, Grey

Results

Supa was lynched! He was innocent.
The DP is over. Stop posting.
Submit night actions.
You were saying Wylted was trying to get everyone else to do his dirty work, but he was on Supa?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Scumreads:

Vaarka, wylted, warren
warren42
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
Wylted is definitely right, you hammered despite not wanting to lynch Supa. Can you explain why?

warren42
warren42
-->
@Vaarka
@Wylted
Guys, Grey just called all 3 of us out in-thread. We need to lynch him today and if there isn't enough activity we NK him.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
We have 2 dead innocents, correct?  It appears those who "suspected" them and called for their demise may have an agenda.  While Supa could be chalked up to a mistake, 2 in a row could be the beginning of a pattern.
I'll have to go back and see who was calling for them to be lynched.  Just because Budda wasn't isn't relevant as the end result is still the same.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
lol go ahead skumteam 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Good Idea...see who was pushing for that lynch.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
a tentative vote for Wylted might stir things up a bit, and bring out some lurkers.....just a though.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
If GP gets lynched and flips inno, I would be down to lynch either

A) Warren
B) Wylted

I would sub GP with either A or B and put GP as either A or B.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Wylted: Can you direct me to an approximate area to analyze GP's behavior? I'll be skimming last DP now.

The last 4-5 pages should be enough. He acts like knows supa is innocent, isn't usually susceptible to peer pressure and the stated reasons for lynching make no sense. I know GP is scum, I'm sure most experienced good players who read those last 4 or 5 pages will come to the same conclusion.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
the way I read it is, he was going to make it happen regardless, when it was evident that it was going to happen, he voted for someone else.  There's a sense of someone who is really good at getting others to do their dirty work for them.  He pushed pretty hard on Supa who was innocent.  Now his sights are on GP......
I didn't have a strong read on Supa, and clearly stated he was only like 50% scum, which I think is good odds on DP1 to lynch somebody. I have a strong read on GP, as everyone should right now. If somebody who is that obviously scum can't be lynched town deserves to lose.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Guys, Grey just called all 3 of us out in-thread. We need to lynch him today and if there isn't enough activity we NK him
agreed
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
GP is not even going to flip innocent. How is this game supposed to work. If a cop gets a result would he have to out himself and outright tell this town, before they utilize his information?

I know GP is scum. This is not a guess on my part. I may not know it from my role, but I do know for a fact he is, just kill him. We'll figure out who else is scum next DP, but this gets us breathing room.