---Star Trek DS9 Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 176
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
GP is acting like defeated scum, which is sad because he isn't even close to being lynched and despite how obviously scum he is will likely survive this DP.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Guys, Grey just called all 3 of us out in-thread. We need to lynch him today and if there isn't enough activity we NK him
agreed

LOL
Wylted
Wylted
Aporia is absent, for the love of god BSH1 let budda sub into his spot.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
read the last 5 pages of DP1 and you'll have all the information you need. Please place a vote after reading those 5 pages
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vaarka
I see...
I'd still be surprised if Supa honestly wasn't joking. Seems to fit his behavior 

It doesn't matter. Please vote GP, we have less than 12 hours remaining I think
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
Please extend the DP for 24 hours.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Greyparrot
I asked you to defend your vote. You didn't. Please do so.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
waiting for town to log on and be active. 
Wylted
Wylted
He refuses to simply explain why he voted for somebody because town isn't on yet?

Nonsense, he just needs more time to come up with bullshit. There is no reason to wait. Just lynch him and get it over with. I know I suck at driving lynches, just pretend I'm good at it and do the right thing
warren42
warren42
VTL Grey
warren42
warren42
Quit playing anti-town. Explain your vote.
Wylted
Wylted
There is a difference between anti town play and scum play. This is scummy. Supa is anti town
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@warren42
I can wait. You still need to convince 3 townies to mislynch me. And they are all inactive atm.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Wylted
Anti-town encompasses scum in my opinion. I know he's anti-town, I don't know if he's scum.
Wylted
Wylted
He has a point about getting inactive town to lynch him, but honestly even when he has bought enough time to create a reason for lynching his town read, he'll still have to explain why he needed to buy time instead of just stating his reasons 
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
VTL ( Lynch ) Wylted

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@ArgentTongue
VTL ( Lynch ) Wylted
agreed

VTL ( Lynch ) Wylted
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Ill hammer if enough town logs on... going to be tough though because we need 5 out of 6 town to vote...

Aporia-afk
Argent+
DPR+
Lunatic-afk
LM (Sloth)-afk
Supa 2 (Pie)-voted for me (lulz)

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
@ArgentTongue
I'm nor sure if which one of you is town or if both of you are town, but whichever one of you is town, you are retarded. GP is clearly scum and if you can't lynch somebody who has practically announced they are scum and who are obviously scum, this is the wrong game for you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
who are your scumreads besides me. 
Wylted
Wylted
Guys i'm a busy person. I don't have time to spell out all my premises. Greyparrot is clearly scum. The only thing he can do to make it more clear would be to announce he is scum, but that doesn't happen in this game. Anyone who reads through the last 4 pages of dp1, looks at budda's analysis and uses common sense knows gp is scum. Now you guys are pis sing me off
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
I usually operate better when using POE, I develop town reads easier than scum reads, but it is highly rare for me to have a scum read this strong and be wrong. So rare for me to feel this. Strong and be wrong in fact, that it has never happened.  I think the other scum is some random inactive who voted Supa near the end of dp1 and didn't contribute much else. I town read thee new supa. I think Warren is town. Your actions at the end of that dp are more sophisticated than what I can concisely say here, but I act the same way as you when I'm scum, which is why I recognize your scum tells so easily. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Yeah, you got emotional last dayphase when you orchestrated a lynch on Supa. Not buying it this time.

Stop dodging skum.. who are your other 2 scum reads? best guess.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@bsh1
Please replace aporia with budda and give us a 24 hour extension. I'm sure the scum team wants to win legitimately not because town was inactive so they'll likely agree in your pm with them
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Is this a tactic to try and isolate me from possible town people in my scum pile? I'm not falling for it. My best guess is that pirate dude or vaarka. Those are not strong reads though and not enough to lynch on
Wylted
Wylted
What Pisces me off is that GP is in the scum PM laughing about me being handcuffed right now.
Wylted
Wylted
I need to get better at persuadING people to my point of view, because I know for a fact grey parrot is scum and there isn't shot I can do about it, other than botch and hurl insults. I wish budda was here and could tell me why I suck so bad at bringing people to my POV 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Please replace aporia with buddha and give us a 24 hour extension. I'm sure the scum team wants to win legitimately not because town was inactive so they'll likely agree in your pm with them
What an odd thing for any town to say. I know why you said it though, and it wasn't out of Altruism. Be careful what you wish for.

ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
I read the entire DP1 phase from front to back, and while there was a fair bit of criticism of GP, no one ever definitively defined him as scum. On top of that, GP has been one of the players that has put the least content forward. Not sure where you are getting this obvious scum read. 

Anyone who reads through the last 4 pages of dp1, looks at budda's analysis and uses common sense knows gp is scum.

I found the one post you could be referring to, though I would not exactly describe it as being in your favor. 

Dude I'm just saying, you notice how GP bit into my bait for voting Supa? My post was obliviating about mostly the irrelevant, except to paint it as if a scum lynch = almost all town on that lynch. He immediately votes Supa. 

I asked him about what changed between him saying he wasn't gonna vote for a lynch i was pushing. 

Then he unvotes and reiterates that he's not gonna vote Supa because I am. It all looks so transparent, and its almost like he didn't have an answer to the question, so he just walked it back once given an opening by Wylted. 

God it just looks so much like him and Wylted have been telegraphing that they're scumbuddies . 
Post #705.

Furthermore, both Budda and Aporia more or less agreed in the final phases of the DP that GP was... oh... what was the word they used, annoyingly town? Getting all blustery and heated will not convince me to lynch someone. 

So, instead of pointing us back to DP1 pages that do very little to cement your point, how about you explain why you are so convicted about GP being scum. And no, throwing out Ad - Hominem does not count as evidence either.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
That's fine as long as we know your tentative reads are

Scum:

GP
Vaarka
DPR

Mine remain:

Wylted