Garland declares parents terrorists and enemies of the state.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 55
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
If they disagree with the school unions which own Washington DC.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
If they disagree with the school unions which own Washington DC.
If by “ disagree with” you mean “threaten, intimidate, or engage in criminal behaviour against” and by “the school unions” you mean “teachers”, and by “own Washington DC” you mean “are just trying to do their job”, then your post would be largely accurate.

On the other hand, “if” “they” and “which” are still accurate.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
And this is why we have the 2nd amendment.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Greyparrot
It is the end of the world after all.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@janesix
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
And this is why we have the 2nd amendment.
You have the second amendment so that you can protect parents rights to send death threats to Teachers?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
For people that brand ideological opposition to Marxism as terrorists. For people that treat microaggressions as crimes worthy of FBI intimidation.

But MOST IMPORTANTLY:
For people that conflate opposing speech with violence.

That is what the 2nd amendment is for.

Chappelle agrees.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
For people that brand ideological opposition to Marxism as terrorists. For people that treat microaggressions as crimes worthy of FBI intimidation.
By “ideological opposition” you mean “issuing death threats”, and by “Marxism” you mean “teachers”, and “terrorists” you mean “someone who has issued death threats”, and by “microaggressions” you mean “actual criminal behaviour” and by “FBI intimidation” you mean “FBI review”, that would be accurate.

Just thought I would correct that, as you seem to be continually grotesquely exaggerating.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation's core values,”
-Garland

“And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
-Waters
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation's core values,” 
-Garland

“And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
-Waters

So you’re saying the first is not okay, and the second is?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
If Glenn Youngkin uses this right, he will be the next Governor of Virginia.

Turns out NoVa voters aren’t fans of having the government prosecute them if they say school boards shouldn’t be supporting CRT
thett3
thett3
This is a good litmus test for who is worth having a conversation with. There is no crisis of death threats and violence against school board members or administrators. Certainly nothing that can’t be dealt with by local law enforcement. This is so CLEARLY an intimidation move. And now that the FBI, whose job in the modern day seems to be talking people into committing crimes, is involved no doubt there will be an actual problem now, which will be used to justify the intervention in the first place. If someone can’t see that they’re gone. 

The Biden administration really has been mask off openly authoritarian. There’s this, absolutely throwing open the border, the vaccine mandates, and trying to monitor all transactions over $600. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
This is a good litmus test for who is worth having a conversation with.

Yep. Especially when you are taking about a group of cloistered elites sheltered from the consequences everyday Americans face.

The slightest pushback has been indoctrinated into these people to be seen as violence and aggressions. Now they want the FBI to be their safe space from all these angry parents. It's ridiculous how much America coddles teachers and puts up with it. And I am saying this from the perspective of having taught in various public schools for over 10 years.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@thett3
This is a good litmus test for who is worth having a conversation with. There is no crisis of death threats and violence against school board members or administrators
Actually, there has been a definite rise in threats, violence, intimidation and arrests of parents relating specifically to mask mandates.  There have been a large number of school board meetings to which the police have had to be called, more reports and arrests.

Is it a “crisis” - probably not an overt one requiring FBI crackdowns;  but certainly significant enough that warrants offering FBI meetings with local law enforcement to work out ways of reducing it. It’s certainly not unmarked federal police teargassing non-violent protestors, or snatching them up off the street level bad, for sure.

At worst, it’s just a noncommittal memo to pacify the teachers union.

The lie being peddled here, that the small minority of angry, shouting, abuse - occasionally violent - anti-mask protesters, and those rallying against are just exercising their rights and should not be intimidated, is just a load of old horseshit - just as much as portraying all the protesters in Portland as peaceful.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol @ conflating literal dumpster fires with banging on podiums. The disconnect is real.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Ramshutu
The lie being peddled here, that the small minority of angry, shouting, abuse - occasionally violent - anti-mask protesters, and those rallying against are just exercising their rights and should not be intimidated, is just a load of old horseshit - just as much as portraying all the protesters in Portland as peaceful.
Actually all of those things except for “occasionally violent” are people just exercising their rights.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
I don't think any of these parents expect to be ignored by the FBI like the Portland terrorists were. Wrong diverse group.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@thett3
Actually all of those things except for “occasionally violent” are people just exercising their rights. 
Ignoring the actual instances of real violence for a moment (which are increasing): In the street yes, absolutely - in a teacher, or school board members face - no.

thett3
thett3
-->
@Ramshutu
I searched “school board meeting arrest” on google news, on the first page I found three instances of people being arrested for not wearing a mask and one instance of two people being arrested for trying to force their way into a meeting that the board wanted to have “virtually.” Doesn’t sound like a crisis worthy of a federal response to me.

Maybe instead of tricking people into committing crimes the FBI could focus on helping to fix the abysmally low clearance rate of homicides, which actually are increasing 
thett3
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
The slightest pushback has been indoctrinated into these people to be seen as violence and aggressions. Now they want the FBI to be their safe space from all these angry parents. It's ridiculous how much America coddles teachers and puts up with it. And I am saying this from the perspective of having taught in various public schools for over 10 years.
I mean at this point knowing what we know about the risk covid poses to children (basically non existent) and the fact that there is a vaccine that has been available to all adults for over half a year forcing children to wear masks is nothing but child abuse. I don’t blame parents in that situation for being angry, because by implementing a mask mandate the school board is proving that it’s unfit for its duties as they aren’t able to use critical thinking, and prioritize their own cowardice over the well-being of the students 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
It's not unreasonable for a protective parent to see a teacher putting a mask on their protesting kids as stepping over the line. 

Watch this clip:

And tell me parents don't have a reason to be angry at these people. That this behavior shouldn't warrant angry words and podium pounding from parents.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Parents or non-parents is irrelevant to terrorists.

Trumpet and some of the trumpeteers insurrectionists, are front center terroist.

Unfortunately GP, your not interested in the above truths, or any truths that counter your politically irrational, illogical, non-sense.

Rational, logical common sense adults who take care of the children, and those in some public positions are deemened to step-in and be responsible for the childrens health, when others are not doing it.

Please take your detrimental to life, non-sense ideas, to the nearest exit door. And please take other trumpeteers with you

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Did someone step in and abuse you as well? I would be angry too.
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
There is a reason why the PTA, founded in 1897, by the way, before anyone was woke [which, of course, means anyone who is dead asleep, because that's how anyone "woke" acts, begins with Parents, and, only then, Teachers. So, woke has reversed the roles, just as the Communist Manifesto said would be done, eliminating parents in the role of rearing children. Why? Because communism does trust parents to indoctrinate children with communist bullshit principles. I wonder why?
949havoc
Debates: 7
949havoc
By the way, just so it's known: Progressivism = Communism, because both  are driving forward looking into the rearview mirror. That's progress? According to the woke, of course it is. They are fans, one and all, of the Red Queen. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@949havoc
FBI shouldn't be used as labor union muscle.

They can afford to hire Pinkertons if they want to break some legs. Taxpayers don't need to fund union intimidators.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@thett3
Doesn’t sound like a crisis worthy of a federal response to me.
Well stated.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@thett3
I mean at this point knowing what we know about the risk covid poses to children (basically non existent) and the fact that there is a vaccine that has been available to all adults for over half a year forcing children to wear masks is nothing but child abuse.
BINGO
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Did someone step in and abuse you as well? I would be angry too.
Trumpet and his band of trumpeteers are and abuse t moral integrity and promote uneccessary violence with a  civilized society called USA.

I believe the Orange Grey Parrot is a trumpeteer, who lacks moral integrity of some kinds of decency in a civilized society.

I hope Trumpet goes to prison along with those trumpeteers who have broken laws of civilized society.  Oh yeah, they cant cause Trumpet pardoned them. Sad sick in the head Trumpet and I believe you encourage and support his lack of decency and moral integrity.

Some of the republicans have, and continue to morally abuse adults of USA and some one{s} need to tell the truths about these republican immorals.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc