TRUMP's COVID CZAR: TRUMP's POLITICS = 300,000 DEAD AMERICANS

Author: oromagi

Total: 49
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Didn't Brandon say he was going to beat the virus?

What was his plan besides mandatory Washington DC big pharma vaccines on people whose doctors recommended against it?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
These are all projection, opinions, and speculations from Birx. There are no facts. Birx's statement begins with "I believe" so anyone except TDS retards can see this rant is just an opinion based on raw faith and bias.

New data actually suggests slowing herd immunity and destroying the economical standard of living might have killed more people than otherwise.

That the new and untested policies of locking down people in a flu outbreak actually doesn't affect the bottom line since you have to come outside at some point, and you can't eradicate the virus. Promoting a healthy natural immune system without stress and fear and along with good life habits like diet and exercise has scientifically been shown to be effective against all strains of every flu virus. People who got the jab still got laid up in bed for a week with Delta. There have been no clear improvements over states that slowed herd immunity over ones that allowed it to happen without lockdowns. The deaths due to economical decline will be tallied in the future when people can't heat their homes this winter.

Let's be scientifically clear about the real cause of the deaths in America. Americans were taking out a loan on their bodies with their 70+% rate of obesity which contributed greatly to the death toll. The flu was just the bill coming due for bad lifestyle choices. That is why we call being fat a bad lifestyle choice, because it puts you at risk. But there are no government mandates for being healthy because the DC politicians have no lobbyists to pay them to create such mandates. Big pharma lobbies instead exist to create mandates.

You can't trust politicians with science.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
How many lives could have been saved if there was a mandated 2000 mile mask at the border that we pay 5 million dollars a day to keep holes in?

Tens of thousands of untested carriers infect all of America daily. 

Also, Didn't Biden praise Cuomo as the "Gold Standard" for Covid policy?

With wonks like Brandon, who needs Trump?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Stop fat-shaming people you bigot
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Ok I'll go back to vax/mask shaming.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Do you trust the government to keep you healthy?
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
"These are all projection, opinions, and speculations from Birx. " Uh that's what I have been saying all along. I am trying to point that out to oromagi.  He doesn't seem to get that. He considers it to be absolute fact which of course is absurd and completely unprovable. Its a political narrative that he wants to promote and get people to accept as absolute indisputable fact even though he admits anyone could blame death on any president past or present.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you trust the government to keep you healthy?

Unless the government is my mom, nope lol.

My mom beats my ass when I start looking even remotely overweight lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol, remember that the Government got paid by the cereal lobby to push fake science with the "food pyramid."
It's a matter of historical record. Russel Brand has a lot of documentaries about the food pyramid scam that led to a nation of fatties that eventually died from Covid.

What makes you think Birx and Fauci are any different?

DC doesn't care about your health for the undeniable fact that DC lobbies do not care about your health.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, remember that the Government got paid by the cereal lobby to push fake science with the "food pyramid."
It's a matter of historical record. Russel Brand has a lot of documentaries about the food pyramid scam that led to a nation of fatties that eventually died from Covid.
I’m old enough to remember that that was the mantra in elementary school
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@oromagi
That's not it at all.  The most senior official in charge of the pandemic testified behind closed doors and under oath that Trump caused the deaths of ten of thousands of citizens, the majority of them Trump voters, by relying on misinformation generated by an ill-informed radiology and not to the hundreds of pandemic experts at his command and standing ready with far more accurate information.
So? And thousands of pandemic experts in other countries had different responses and ideas than American experts. Everyone will have their own opinion on how to conduct business. Trump disagreed with a lot of experts here, but there are other experts that would say herd immunity would've been better than a shutdown. Most notably, the officials of Sweden.

Also, why the closed door testimony? Why do we need all this secret talk on questions about policy and the factors leading into decisions? If the Democrats were going to release their findings, and then come out of it saying "it's all Trump fault", why not do it when the C-SPAN cameras are rolling? More people would see the "testimony against Trump" that way. The answer is simple: They want to only promote their side of the story and control the narrative. Oh, and, they can do it pretty dang easily when they hold the chair and the majority of the subcommittee.

Just take a look at this transcript posted by the House Select Committee on the Coronavirus Crisis.
Note how every question is framed by the members of the subcommittee. It's all an incredibly biased circus. Yet not once in this entire interview does she actively blame Trump (despite the phrasing of the many questions asked to lead her in that direction), but rather a policy disagreement with another advisor, Dr. Scott Atlas.

Now note that this is a partial transcript, not a complete one. There are Republican members of the committee and there were at least some present at the meeting. They asked another series of questions not present in the Committee's transcript and their own conclusions that were not present in the majority-Democrat committee transcript. The released a memo of their side of the story.
In this memo, she testifies that in her opinion, the current administration (Joe Biden's administration) is not doing everything they can be doing, much like her opinion on the Scott Atlas and the Trump administration. One such example she gives is a decline in testing rates under the Biden administration. On top of this, she also states that China misled the world about the coronavirus, something that the Trump administration had been saying all along. All this while the Biden administration refuses to link COVID-19 to China. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3119404/biden-bans-linking-covid-19-china-bid-quell-racist-backlash-us

It's pretty clear why the majority-Democrat committee refused to include this section of the testimony from the transcript: it damages the reputation of the president they support and one of the biggest leaders of their party.

If that co-worker was a virologist with 30 years experience saying that if the boss doesn't let some people go home sick, the whole office is going to be disabled by the flu, and that boss ignore the virologist and then the whole office is soon disabled by the flu then, yes, I would believe her allegations made under oath in court.  I sure would.
At the end of the day, it appears the Dr. Birx (among others) had their opinion, and Dr. Atlas (among others) had their opinion. If she slammed any administration here, she would have slammed both of them; if there were any specific parts of the Trump administration she would be slamming here, it wouldn't be Donald Trump or Mike Pence, but Dr. Atlas and the other advisors on his side. But the Democrats and their media allies won't tell that big picture.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@FLRW
Trump killed more Americans than World War 1 did.  Well, he is German.
Ooooh. I'm have German ancestry, too! Does this mean mass murder is in my blood, too?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@oromagi
Oh, but it is legitimately nice to see you again.
thett3
thett3
-->
@oromagi
  • The 40% stat gets tossed around often because that is the difference between US and European deaths per capita from the virus.  That is, if Trump had only been as bureaucratic and slow to act and politically weak-handed as the average European politician, we would have seen 40% fewer deaths per million than we did.
“Europe” isn’t a country. European countries implemented different policies, which ranged from doing nothing (Sweden) to extremely draconian policies, such as in the Uk where people weren’t allowed to see their families. Deaths per capita varied greatly by countries in Europe and not in the ways you would necessarily expect (the Nordic countries, which were generally laxer had lower death rates than much stricter countries such as France, the UK, and Italy.) 

Deaths per capita  had way more to do with seasonality, population density, and the general level of health in the population than they did with policy. Only one policy matters in the long run and that’s vaccination. Now that dying from covid is completely optional there is no reason to have any restriction whatsoever 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Mharman

I don't know, are you a Schicklgruber?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Mharman

Do you have black hair that you comb over your forehead and a narrow black mustache?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@FLRW
Nope and nope. Do you?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@oromagi
Refresh my memory

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
I am not a Republican and take great offense to my name even being associated with any political party. You are only as good as its worst most corrupt pedophile.
prove the rule of law exists ,

I see you completely ignore my example of why it no longer exists

and a link that is not Russian.

Where's the part where you refresh my memory about my Russian and Chinese  Propaganda?