Why is nobody advocating to avoid mRNA but also to get vaccinated anyway?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 36
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
My theory is that January and February of 2021 were extremely bad and that Delta would’ve been practically apocalyptic without the vaccines 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
Having had Delta with the the original vaccine, I don't agree with the last part at all.

Here are my theories:

1) Lockdowns, especially locking down low at-risk kids, kept the virus in the field a lot longer and gave it a lot more time to mutate than if it were to have run the natural cycle of a flu strain.

2) The original vaccine didn't have nearly the efficacy against Delta as original Covid, and virologists were slow to react and come up with a Delta vaccine.

3) Flooding the country with infected invaders at the start of 2021 was criminal homicidal negligence. The kind of negligence we should have burned Cuomo for.

RationalMadman
Debates: 568
RationalMadman
GreyParrot, JJ is particularly inferior to the mRNA at handling the Delta variant, just in case you weren't aware.

AZ isn't very weak at it because it's double dose but also is weaker.

JJ being single dose is a major issue with how well it works, the reason the doses being double is important is so that if, for whatever reason, your body after the first doesn't have sufficient white blood cells or T-cells that memorised the Covid imprint, they certainly will when the body goes 'oh this is hitting me again'. They also will better adapt to similar, though not as efficiently as the mRNA vaccines will enable them to.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
This isn't the first time Native Americans were killed off from infected invaders.

Thanks for opening the borders Brandon.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
My theory is that January and February of 2021 were extremely bad...

Which is backed up with a CDC study.

If you do a google search, it's all political articles about the opinions of politicians and very few science articles. 

Not that we need a ton of science to draw a likely correlation between the opening of the borders and the surge in deaths.
The CDC paper I linked is more than sufficient.

9 days later

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
More evidence big pharma doesn't want to save lives