read this, then please tell me do you still believe that god exist ?

Author: Lunar108

Total: 97
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you  accepted the King James Version Dictionary definition which defines the word _ perfect _ when used in the Bible as ;

PER'FECTadjective [Latin perfectus, perficio, to complete; per and facio, to do or make through, to carry to the end.]
1. Finished; complete; consummate; not defective; having all that is requisite to its nature and kind; as a perfect statue; a perfect likeness; a perfect work; a perfect system.
As full, as perfect in a hair as heart.
2. Fully informed; completely skilled; as men perfect in the use of arms; perfect in discipline.
3. Complete in moral excellencies.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Do you  accept the King James Version Dictionary definition which defines the word _ perfect _ when used in the Bible as ;

PER'FECTadjective [Latin perfectus, perficio, to complete; per and facio, to do or make through, to carry to the end.]
1. Finished; complete; consummate; not defective; having all that is requisite to its nature and kind; as a perfect statue; a perfect likeness; a perfect work; a perfect system.
2. Fully informed; completely skilled; as men perfect in the use of arms; perfect in discipline.
The problem I have is this Stephen.  I don't trust you.  You don't discuss things with an ear to listen or to learn or explore. You just state your piece and ridicule everyone you disagree with - whether they are right or wrong. 

I presume that whatever answer I give you - you will twist to suit a particular agenda of yours.  (indeed even this one) 

So I won't play your game.  

If you want me to engage with you - in a proper and sensible discussion - then stop with the BS. 

While you continue to BS - as you so frequently do - you signal you are not interested in serious discussions or exploration of any topic. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you  accept the King James Version Dictionary definition which defines the word _ perfect _ when used in the Bible as ;

I don't trust you.
I don't care about your personal insecurities or paranoia, Reverend "Tradey".

you are not interested in serious discussions or exploration of any topic.

I asked you a very clear and simple question. You turned it into a fkn song and dance from the moment I asked it, Here>>#24  instead of answering you replied  with 14 !!!! fkn questions of your own HERE>>#26 and is all you have done since is evade, swerve stutter, stumble and play your own cretinous games and shown  yourself to be  the contradictory clown of double standards that you are..

As far as I am concerned you haven't answered the question and have clocked up yet another failure.

and let me remind you again, Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures, REVEREND "Tradey". Matthew 22: 29: 

You see, King James Version own Dictionary definition which defines the word -perfect as shown above also shows you once AGAIN to be in error and exposes your complete and utter lack of Bible knowledge HERE>> #89  :

although you just cannot stop telling us how Bible savvy you are, 

"I have been taught to memorise the bible since a very early age. I have read the bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year and the NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can even read Hebrew and Greek "#52

But you must have believed that claim on its own wasn't enough to impress us all with so threw in this pile of bullshite for good measure:

"I  know the bible backwards - and frontwards - in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic ". 

My, look at that. you added "Aramaic"  that time!

Well  now anyone reading here knows by now that both of your above claims are nothing but the purest of sparkling gold plated bullshite. 

You will never be a honest person , Reverend "Tradey", no matter how many  qualifications, accreditations and titles  you have awarded yourself. The hole that you have dug for yourself is just too deep.....

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Aramaic. 

Yes - to read the book of Daniel in its original languages requires an understanding of Aramaic. I am sure you knew that. Also - there are a couple of verses in Nehemiah. And another book as well. I wonder what that book is? I am sure you can tell us all. 

I am not insecure or do I have paranoia. 

You are a creep. I often forget that - since I typically take people on face value.  But you are a creep. Anyone who keeps a record of what other people say is a creep. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

You are a creep..  But you are a creep.

Is that an - idiom - or rhyming slang, Reverend? 

Anyone who keeps a record of what other people say is a creep. 

Sorry Reverend, but it was you that put your own information "on the record"  for the whole wide world to see and read,you dunce. So I shall be pleading - not guilty - to that charge. Will I need a lawyer?🤣

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Do whatever you want - you normally do anyway.  

Your the creep. You watch other people and collect information.  Creep or potential scammer.  ?????

220 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Stephen
I don't care about your personal insecurities or paranoia, Reverend "Tradey".

you are not interested in serious discussions or exploration of any topic.

I asked you a very clear and simple question. You turned it into a fkn song and dance from the moment I asked it, Here>>#24  instead of answering you replied  with 14 !!!! fkn questions of your own HERE>>#26 and is all you have done since is evade, swerve stutter, stumble and play your own cretinous games and shown  yourself to be  the contradictory clown of double standards that you are..

As far as I am concerned you haven't answered the question and have clocked up yet another failure.

and let me remind you again, Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures, REVEREND "Tradey". Matthew 22: 29: 

You see, King James Version own Dictionary definition which defines the word -perfect as shown above also shows you once AGAIN to be in error and exposes your complete and utter lack of Bible knowledge HERE>> #89  :

although you just cannot stop telling us how Bible savvy you are, 

"I have been taught to memorise the bible since a very early age. I have read the bible numerous times. I try and read the OT once every year and the NT twice a year.  I know it reasonable well and can even read Hebrew and Greek "#52

But you must have believed that claim on its own wasn't enough to impress us all with so threw in this pile of bullshite for good measure:

"I  know the bible backwards - and frontwards - in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic ". 

My, look at that. you added "Aramaic"  that time!

Well  now anyone reading here knows by now that both of your above claims are nothing but the purest of sparkling gold plated bullshite. 

You will never be a honest person , Reverend "Tradey", no matter how many  qualifications, accreditations and titles  you have awarded yourself. The hole that you have dug for yourself is just too deep..... 

Knowing the Authors of the Bible lied in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and these  lies  were translated to English gives preachers a advantage over their congregation who only hear the lies in English therefore missing out the poetry and nuances expressed in the original manuscripts.