Why I won't let up on RCB (RationalCrybaby), and I encourage Airmax to ignore him from now on

Author: Lunatic

Total: 49
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I think most rational people understand RationalCrybaby's poor debate tactics. When logically defeated in a conversation he will do one of the following.

1. Not respond out of laziness
2. Hit you with a one liner and gaslight you
3. Put words in your mouth
4. Warp your argument from something it actually was
5. Block you and start reporting all of your posts

Some of these probably all fall under the category of gas lighting, but I digress. So why bother to keep responding to him? 

Well I attempted to speak academically towards him at first, you can tell my responses to him in my initial thread "Why you shouldn't vote for RationalMadman" were a bit more eloquent than they are now. It's because I realize the game he is playing. He simply does not respond to reason, this is all a manipulative way to bait airmax. Now the older debaters who know how RCB works and functions probably just rightfully roll their eyes at whatever RCB has to say. Generally I do too, there really is no point to engage him normally. But to the younger DART audience, who probably aren't as likely to read into context, and are more likely to get on board with confirmation bias, that is who RCB is appealing to. The more RM goes un responded to the more the younger kids here may look at it and go "that went without a response, that means RCB is right". Likely this crowd has already made up their mind about the election anyway. Anyone not voting airmax was never going to anyway, because they think he is too new (absolutely silly argument, considering his extremely active past on DDO, and immense amount of work put in). Regardless if people wanna stick to a narrative they will.

Airmax shouldn't respond to it. This feigned support RCB is giving to airmax is nothing more than a farce. Airmax has been cordial with all this adversity and RM is trying to bait a temper out of him by consistently gaslighting him and warping his argument. So I will be the lone person to confront and call out RCB's bullcrap. Let me be the one, so airmax doesn't have to be baited and manipulated by RCB like RCB does to many of the younger debaters. Airmax knows RCB's tactics and sees through him like a glass wall. 

It's not cowardice for airmax not to respond to RCB's vitriol, because RCB has an agenda. Airmax is more than willing to debate and engage professionally with any serious questions that people have about his campaign. Even if you want to argue with him about it. But he shouldn't be encouraged to respond to blatant manipulation, so I will be the one to do. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
We will see if it's feigned or not when I give my vote.

This thread is just an extension of your ego being incapable of handling negative feedback while you pretend I'm the thin-skinned one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It's not cowardice for airmax not to respond to RCB's vitriol, because RCB has an agenda. Airmax is more than willing to debate and engage professionally with any serious questions that people have about his campaign. Even if you want to argue with him about it. But he shouldn't be encouraged to respond to blatant manipulation, so I will be the one to do. 
It is. My agenda is simple, if Airmax doesn't disassociate with your severe toxicity, it's going to badly hurt his image. The sooner he gets that, the sooner he can be saved from an inevitable defeat as he neglected this community for years and nobody owes him for anything anymore.

You have this romantic idea of him, I have the real idea. He's an antihero motivated by an ego rush. There's no other sensible reason for a guy to give absolutley zero crap about a community until there's a power position to compete for and to promise us that basically if he loses, he won't bother with us anymore.

I know what his real agenda is and I support him anyway. It's not faked and you will not succeed in driving me away from voting for the best hope the website has at not staying dead af.

Where you go wrong is you think I need to like Airmax to vote for him or support him. Like either I worship him or I hate him. You got to get some nuance, learn it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

We will see if it's feigned or not when I give my vote. This thread is just an extension of your ego being incapable of handling negative feedback while you pretend I'm the thin-skinned one.
You are the only one throwing the term "think skin" around here. Seems like projection. You wear your insecurities on your sleeve though so it's not exactly surprising. I can handle negative feedback just fine, it's why I am gonna fight you tooth and nail instead of letting Max fall into your trap. I know your agenda and am putting a stop to it :)

It is. My agenda is simple, if Airmax doesn't disassociate with your severe toxicity, it's going to badly hurt his image. The sooner he gets that, the sooner he can be saved from an inevitable defeat as he neglected this community for years and nobody owes him for anything anymore.
Airmax doesn't care about toxicity or playing political games like you are trying to do. He has stated this multiple times, and wisely avoids your attempts to trap him in your little game. You trying to play up my "toxicity" doesn't mask the fact that you are the centerpiece for all of the toxicity in this election. You started all of this, continue to antagonize, and then run and hide EVERY time you lose. You let it go, then stew on it all day because your poor bruised ego can't handle it, so you start it up again. Now you are asking for a restraining order against me? What a joke. You have all the tools to make this end, yet you continue this game. I am blocked by you six ways to sunday yet you keep tagging me in posts lol. You keep my name in your mouth constantly when you have had multiple oppertunities to drop it and all I am doing is defending myself lol. Yet you are gonna cry to ragnar and play victim. I sincerely hope the mods don't fall for your gambit, but I am discussing things with them now. I will not abide a restraining order, especially since you violate that breach consistently. If you want to stop engaging with me, then stop bringing my name in your mouth, and stop trying to slander airmax, the guy you claim to support. 

You have this romantic idea of him, I have the real idea. He's an antihero motivated by an ego rush. There's no other sensible reason for a guy to give absolutley zero crap about a community until there's a power position to compete for and to promise us that basically if he loses, he won't bother with us anymore.
And you think saying all this is "helping him"? If you think I am the person ruining his campaign you are blind lol.

I know what his real agenda is and I support him anyway. It's not faked and you will not succeed in driving me away from voting for the best hope the website has at not staying dead af.
You absolutely do not support him. Stop lying and pretending you do. All you care about is getting back at him for him banning you on DDO years ago, and you are too immature to let an old grudge go. 

Where you go wrong is you think I need to like Airmax to vote for him or support him. Like either I worship him or I hate him. You got to get some nuance, learn it.
I never said I think you need to like Airmax. I just think your intentions in supporting him are insincere, and now you are doubling down on it to prove me wrong. Ultimately you are losing triply if this is your tactic. You already dropped out of the election, because you couldn't handle the pressure of not being liked, and facing the truth of what the community actually thinks about you would be too hard for you to take. I get that. You are also losing because you tried to pretend you were a noble guy by supporting airmax, but instantly proved that your intentions were selfish, as you continuously insult him at every turn making yourself look even dumber. And you are losing thirdly, because now just to prove to me that you will do it, you are still gonna vote for the guy you hate and don't actually support anyway. Win win win for the airmax campaign, nothing but losses for poor RationalCrybaby.

This is good stuff. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Go on, have your last word now. You 'win' this forum debate because you get the last word. Well done, pat on the back. 
So much for this lolololol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You'll get the last word here too, so that you can then accuse me of:
but just before you get it, I want to point out who it is who does the other stuff and prides themselves on it.

Yeah, all of this is more gaslighting, at risk of repeating myself. And yeah, I will get the last word. I will continue to drain you mentally here. I am just getting started. The more you have to say the more I have to say. This is fun for me. 
There is only one of us with a toxic gaslighting agenda here and you've been doing it to me for my entire campaign. My campaign is over and you're still doing it.

I would have expected this from you if I'd endorsed 3RU7AL, the fact you're doing it anyway when I endorse Airmax is a big issue for voters who supported me (yes, they really exist and existed). You can play your game here, have your last word and be nasty to me. I am not interested in your abuse anymore this is a callout thread anyway.
Lunatic
Lunatic
@RationalCrybaby

You'll get the last word here too, so that you can then accuse me of:
No it won't, you will bring my name up again, and this will be an endless cycle lol. You can't help it. Your gonna stew on it again all day and we will be right back at it again tomorrow. You can't handle the pressure. 

but just before you get it, I want to point out who it is who does the other stuff and prides themselves on it.
I pride myself on being the superior debater here, yes.

Yeah, all of this is more gaslighting, at risk of repeating myself. And yeah, I will get the last word. I will continue to drain you mentally here. I am just getting started. The more you have to say the more I have to say. This is fun for me. 
There is only one of us with a toxic gaslighting agenda here and you've been doing it to me for my entire campaign. My campaign is over and you're still doing it.
This proves that you do not know what gaslighting is. Me promising to continue to fight your vitriol against airmax, is not manipulative, it is factual. I am simply telling you as long as you continue to spout nonsense, lies, and slander, you will meet a response. 

I would have expected this from you if I'd endorsed 3RU7AL, the fact you're doing it anyway when I endorse Airmax is a big issue for voters who supported me (yes, they really exist and existed). You can play your game here, have your last word and be nasty to me. I am not interested in your abuse anymore this is a callout thread anyway.
Stop with the "abuse" thing. YOU are the abusers. If you weren't a bully why do you constantly attack airmax, why do you use manipulation in every argument, and why do you refuse to respond with reason? These are all attributes of a bully. You've been so blinded by societies views on cencorship, that you are unable to see that you have become the very thing you claim to hate. YES. YOU ARE THE BULLY RCB. You. No one else. You. Come to terms with that and maybe you can finally take steps to address the issues you have with yourself instead of taking them out on everyone else.

This is hardly a call out thread, it's a plea to airmax to avoid being bullied by you, and a statement that as long as you continue to be a bully, I will stand up to you. :)
Lunatic
Lunatic
RCB constantly is sending reports to the mods, asking for mod intervention, and restraining orders. His dispute with me is his 9 millionth dispute where he has requested mod intervention for an interaction with a user that he funds unpleasant.

But at some point, if you keep smell poop everywhere you go, maybe it's time to check your own shoes. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Feels like a call out.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Feels like a call out.
It's no more a call out thread than this was:

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
Anyone not voting airmax was never going to anyway, because they think he is too new (absolutely silly argument, considering his extremely active past on DDO, and immense amount of work put in). Regardless if people wanna stick to a narrative they will.
This is what is bothering me about the people voting for brutal. The only argument they have is familiarity, which is absolutely a brain dead justification for voting for him. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
Anyone not voting airmax was never going to anyway, because they think he is too new (absolutely silly argument, considering his extremely active past on DDO, and immense amount of work put in). Regardless if people wanna stick to a narrative they will.
This is what is bothering me about the people voting for brutal. The only argument they have is familiarity, which is absolutely a brain dead justification for voting for him. 

Other than Athias, no one really puts a whole lot of logic or otherwise substantiates why they are voting for 3RU7AL, so it stands to reason that familiarity is the only reason they are voting for him. If somehow 3RU7AL wins because of that then this website was already doomed from the conditioning of people getting used to over moderation and only having young immature debaters here. I guess we will see what happens, but I have hope for airmax winning still. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
I just wish thett's poll would capture names of voters so we can have the opportunity to reason with them.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I just wish thett's poll would capture names of voters so we can have the opportunity to reason with them.
Yeah I dislike anonymity as well, but then I wonder who would actually vote on the poll if it weren't anonymous. I think people like it specifically because they don't have to defend their political choice lol 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Scene 2:   RM squints at Lunatic and says:  "You've got to ask yourself a question: 'do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

You all know that RM is really Clint Eastwood don't you?

Clint Eastwood for President!
Lunatic
Lunatic
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@FLRW
It's textbook behaviour of a toxic harasser. The shaming for going to authorities to get protected against them is part and parcel.

He is honestly a very abusive personality whom relishes in the agony he causes. I am not wrong to get the mods to stop this, instead this is precisely the right time to get mods to intervene. Once he cannot pick on me, he will pick on others and then the mods will realise it's not a me thing; it's a him thing.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
This is being locked as a call-out thread.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This thread is going under moderation review
Vader
Vader
The thread has been unlocked
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
This is a direct call-out thread and he isn't even using my proper username which is itself a form of harassment but sure, if it's RM who is targetted nobody cares.

If I did this to Lunatic (don't even need to change his username to mock him) you would close the thread and ban me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
Justify how this is not a callout thread. Go ahead and read your rules.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
Thankyou. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
This was review by both moderators and they allowed me to do as such

1. This thread is not harassment. This is the biggest thing about this thread that decided us to unlock it. People are calling you out or your behaviors, not harassing you

2. It does not matter what happens. You and luna will continue to bicker at each other in threads that aren't this one until time can tell. There is no point in me blocking this one when you will just go at it in a different thread

3. Moderation is not babysitting
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
 This thread is not harassment. This is the biggest thing about this thread that decided us to unlock it. People are calling you out or your behaviors, not harassing you
You do not have a clue what harassment is, so I will wait until the mods who actually understand the rules turn up to chat.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you not understand that this was unanimously decided by the mods lol. They will give you the same response.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Do not speak for them then. Let them say that they do not think this thread is a call-out thread and that Lunatic is not harassing me.
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I will allow them to speak on it, but note this was unanimously concluded
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Yes, I know how peer pressure works. Thanks for your time.