Feds admit jan 6 was a false flag

Author: Wylted

Total: 92
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol why would she answer whether he worked for the Feds in any capacity? That wouldn't be a huge red flag to his batshit crazy friends who all hate the government and want to overthrow it? I mean where do you come up with these horse shit takes lol dear lord. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
which he very well might be...

Thank you.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
And again, if he is cooperating with the FBI,  that would not prove a false flag. All it proves is that he is an informant.

Normally I'd say you don't have to thank me for explaining things  but this time I'll accept. You're welcome! 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
And even if he is a fed -- which he very well might be...

Thank you.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
My pleasure! But what you should really be thanking me for is explaining why Wylted's argument (by Ted Cruz) in the OP is laughably stupid since you apparently could not figure that out on your own. You are now a bit more informed thanks to me, and again you are very welcome. 
Danielle
Danielle
"I'm pretty sure the FBI wouldn't be dumb enough to put their own agent on a Wanted list. Ray Epps has cooperated with the January 6 committee and we thank him. On the broader issue, let's say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection. That isn't saying much about the intelligence of your supporters, is it Ted?

The narrative on Jan 6 has first been that it's ANTIFA, or patriots who love their country, maybe crisis actors, definitely false flag operatives, or now the FBI. Take your pick. Truth is they were rioters incited by lies." - Rep. Kinzinger 

Just about sums it up. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Danielle
batshit crazy friends who all hate the government and want to overthrow it?
oh, you must be talking about the people who say

"DEFUND THE POLICE"
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Danielle
let's say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection. That isn't saying much about the intelligence of your supporters, is it Ted?
No, it's just one clue. I have seen videos of clear under covers in the crowd and cops letting rioters into the capital. You have to look at all the evidence. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@3RU7AL
Good one 👍
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Wylted
The cops who helped the Jan 6 protesters were charged with crimes, Wylted. And it's really not hard to understand why one or two cops would side with Trumpkins considering Trumpkins walk around worshipping cops, and a good portion of law enforcement are Trump supporters (the irony of anti government conspiracy theorists worshiping cops should not be lost on anyone).

What about all the protesters yelling at cops who were trying to stop them, the cops who were  sprayed with irritants or hit in the head and died? Which ones were the Feds in that scenario? Were they working at the Capitol for 15 years in preparation for this false flag because they knew Trump would lose an election almost two decades later? (Let me guess, Bill Gates had this in the works all along! Or maybe it was George Soros. Unclear.) Was Ashli Bobbitt a Fed? 

Ya know it's really scary that people think one random person in a crowd yelling "fed!" is evidence of anything. God only knows what other "evidence" you think is credible. Someone who believes in god should pray you simpletons are never selected for jury duty. No offense. 

Notice you  didn't answer my question of what it would take to convince you that this theory is horse shit because deep down you want to believe it's true. The same way some people on the left are just itching for Covid to be so much worse than it is, other people are just dying for the FBI to be part of a massive conspiracy to try and threaten to kill Congress for... some... reason? I guess the Deep State just loves Trump so much they couldn't have a peaceful transfer of power over to Biden.  Wow it really makes sense now that I think about it 🥴
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Danielle
perhaps, it would make sense to hear directly from the individuals themselves

for example

when an atheist describes christians - the description is often somewhat unfair

and when a christian describes atheists - the description is often somewhat unfair

just listen to the first two minutes of this if you get a chance

Danielle
Danielle

Wow, this changes everything. That is REALLY powerful evidence. Just really compelling stuff.  I have a lot to think about now. 
Danielle
Danielle
Also the best is that people think TED CRUZ who has been groomed to be a politician since childhood and who has worked for the Bush's, federal government, etc. for years (in fact he still works for the federal government) is going to be the "freedom fighter" who tells the truth about the Deep State. He called January  6 a "violent terrorist attack" on Tucker Carlson last week but... clearly he didn't mean it! 😆 

Of course now this fucking pansy ass went back on Fox News with his tail tucked between his legs and actually apologized for calling it that like the little bitch he is, and now he's gonna run with this to try and salvage any popularity he can muster before the next election. He can't even be counted on to defend his ugly wife let alone be counted on to defend the country from any kind of Deep State government attack. If that's your guy, good luck. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Danielle
who has been groomed to be a politician since childhood
just like nearly every other career politician

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Danielle
You are being really nasty about him and his wife for no real reason, there's much worse than Cruz out there and their attractiveness is irrelevant.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Wow, this changes everything. That is REALLY powerful evidence. Just really compelling stuff.  I have a lot to think about now. 

Lol.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
What happened to the pipe bomb they found? Still haven’t found the person who placed it there I believe.

Also what happened to the Vegas shooter. Still no reason as to why he decided to kill people.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Wylted
my bad n word
Nifty? Nerd? Narcissist? Please be more explicit.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
I don't think I'll be punished for saying it, but I think this election will be close, and I don't want to risk losing my vote. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Wylted
I don't think I'll be punished for saying it, but I think this election will be close, and I don't want to risk losing my vote. 
Punished for saying what? I'm seeking only to identify the nominal adjective you've euphemized. Why would you lose your vote?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
I don't think I would lose my vote. One can never tell what the mods will do though. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Athias
Athias
-->
@Wylted
So for clarity, you intended the response to be:

That doesn't start with "n," that starts with an "h." Will you elaborate a bit more?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
Nigger starts with an N, silly. Why are you begging me to post the word LOL
Athias
Athias
-->
@Wylted
So when you posted this response to me,

my bad n word
you meant:

my bad [Nigger]
Okay, then.

Nigger starts with an N, silly. Why are you begging me to post the word LOL
Not begging. Just curious as to the reason you weren't owning it.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
You kind of ruin the fun of the offhand comment, once you start analyzing it to death. 
Athias
Athias
-->
@Wylted
You kind of ruin the fun of the offhand comment, once you start analyzing it to death. 
Is that what I did now? Next time, you'll just be more direct. That way, we can avoid ruining your fun.

ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
Recording of Wylted's ban appeal

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Wylted
Unbelievable
Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@Wylted
@Athias
From a big tent conservative perspective:

Dude shouldn’t have said the hard r.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
I assume Athias is on the right. He seems like it.