I am being told on DMs to not do something that Airmax's side is blatantly doing.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 99
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Barney
Wow man, those quotes he pulled up are very disturbing coming from you. It's pretty clear you have banned people for being too frustrating. You promised to step down if it was exposed. Be a man and stick to your word. This is true to the essence of what you denied. I can probably think of 5 better replacements for you off the top of my head. BTW, is it okay for me to share screnshota of mod conversations sent to me by mister Chris during my ban, to prove this is an accurate reflection. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
That didn't take long, lol.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Wow man, those quotes he pulled up are very disturbing coming from you. It's pretty clear you have banned people for being too frustrating. You promised to step down if it was exposed. Be a man and stick to your word. This is true to the essence of what you denied.
I agree. That quote is pretty damning.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
You brought up the apparent fact that I'm so burned out I've started banning innocent people just because "too frustrating" without them ever violating the CoC, and now you can't find one case of it.
Dig back through discord chats or anywhere else to find where I banned anyone just because "too frustrating." I'll resign today
I'm still waiting.

That I admit that I can become frustrated, doesn't make the many CoC infractions which happened prior to the frustration the result of my future frustration. I wish I was some tyrant with reality altering super powers but I'm not.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
Frussstrating, isssssn't it?

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I'm still waiting.

That I admit that I can become frustrated, doesn't make the many CoC infractions which happened prior to the frustration the result of my future frustration. I wish I was some tyrant with reality altering super powers but I'm not.

What are you still waiting for?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
I am getting strong impressions you like to be the hand-slapper, and not the hand-slapee lol
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Lunatic
I'm not sure it 'fits the conversation, but your comment reminds me of a video.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Lemming
key and peele are the best lol