Total: 137
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
 I asked him to reduce the ban from 6 months to 3 months or something and he basically said RM was getting banned for multiple issues that happened over a long period of time that we long overdue.
Sure, do you know which mod came up with the 6 months?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I do know, because I am privy to all the dm's that are shared in that discord, and you are unaware of how much sh1t was actually talked about you by the mod team there lol.
So make me aware then.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Cool, I am going to use this qoute against you in the future when you start being a massive hypocrite against ragnar again, inevitably. 
You and Mikal don't even need quotes, you can doctor.
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
All of them came up with 6 months I was also in the mod discord af that time. Everyone hated/hates you and you are lucky you didn't get perma banned for just existing 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
David didn't manipulate sh1t. I was in the discord when your ban went down. It was a genuine "good ol' boys" vibe going on and you were out of the loop. I barely remember David having anything to do with it lol. Ragnar only reduced your ban length after he was called out by me and thett3 and I had a very long discussion with him in that discord. MisterChris probably played a role in the reduction as well. 
Good, I now have the information I wanted.

This tells me something about Supadudz then, and that is that he is a liar. However, I also know conversely that you lie.

So, I will wait and let Ragnar say his piece.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
I think he can admit it. Anyone when cornered and pressured is less likely to admit fault especially when confronted publicly. If you asked him in a pm 

"Did you ban RM because he's an annoying bitch"

He would likely say yes. In fact I think him and I had this exact conversation. I asked him to reduce the ban from 6 months to 3 months or something and he basically said RM was getting banned for multiple issues that happened over a long period of time that we long overdue. I actually appreciate when a moderator just owns his shit. My man banned RM because he's RM and annoying AF. Tbh outside of providing content and being a doofus he doesn't really add value to anything so I don't blame him 

I mean he already admitted it, but now won't admit to admitting it, despite being directly qouted admitting it. He now is playing a semantics game with the words "Frustrated" and "annoyed". And no, ragnar won't change. I have had multiple discussions with him and he always doubles down on the same point before fleeing the conversation. "But the CoC says..." "I am only following the CoC" 

The CoC is bible to him. No matter how many times he admits that he can use discretion with appliance of the CoC, whenever he gets called out for a decision he makes, he falls back on his holy bible of the CoC. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
All of them came up with 6 months I was also in the mod discord af that time. Everyone hated/hates you and you are lucky you didn't get perma banned for just existing 
That is the nature of sheep. It doesn't surprise me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
You and Mikal don't even need quotes, you can doctor.
I've never doctored anything you've said. I just link the posts you make themselves. 

Good, I now have the information I wanted.

This tells me something about Supadudz then, and that is that he is a liar. However, I also know conversely that you lie.

So, I will wait and let Ragnar say his piece.
What are you accusing me of lying about? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
ok so if I chat to you in private you promise not to twist shit in screenshots?
Lunatic
Lunatic
That is the nature of sheep. It doesn't surprise me.
Yeah, we are such sheep that we actively were the only ones hard core defending your ban despite being in an actual beef with you at the time lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
ok so if I chat to you in private you promise not to twist shit in screenshots?
I have never done that once. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Sorry when I said sheep I did mean the mods.
Mikal
Mikal

Not sharing the rest of it because I think it's unfair to him but he will acknowledge this is not edited. I literally tried to sell him on not banning you because I think you are mentally unstable. Most of the mods wanted you banned. Honestly banning you is often an easier solution than dealing with you. Im not sure if max would ever admit that but I don't think he banned you for one specific thing, you were just a net detriment to everyone you interacted with and I'm sure the mods will always view you that way. Outside of bring a content monkey you are impossible to converse with.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Well if Mikal does it why wouldn't you do it? You are the same side of things.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
On that screenshot what I see is you chatting shit about me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Well if Mikal does it why wouldn't you do it? You are the same side of things.
I am not mikal. Mikal is more trolly than I am. Yeah we are friends, but I have told you we don't see eye to eye on every little thing. We argue with each other all the time. I've argued with mikal 10x's more, and in some cases 10x's even worse than I've ever argued with you lol. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me. Ask him how badly we went after each other when Mikal wanted to be president of DDO. 
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
He thinks I edit all my screenshots because I posted he voted for max as a meme kek
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
, you were just a net detriment to everyone you interacted with and I'm sure the mods will always view you that way. 
Then they are wrong, I can name you people who enjoy interacting with me and name you members far more irritating to many.

You, for instance, are a net detriment who solely dedicates to shitposting and trolling.
Lunatic
Lunatic
He thinks I edit all my screenshots because I posted he voted for max as a meme kek
I think it's more about him being stubborn tbh. He is only defending ragnar because at this current moment he hates us more lol. 
Mikal
Mikal
You are welcome to delude yourself. But there is a reason I'm friends with virtually everyone I talk to and you end up being hated by everyone you interact with. 

If your value is being a whiny bitch that annoys everyone then I agree. You are meme content. You should be left to stay around. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
No, are you saying Ragnar came up with the 6 months?
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
He's defending Ragnar because Ragnar happens to have agreed with him on one topic. The second Ragnar disagrees with him he's going to go back to his Ragnar filled hate rants. He's 1 dimensional and low iq
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Even in this thread, your only contributions are chatting shit about others and being a negative drain on the vibe, Lunatic was actually properly interacting with me, you are just being nasty.
Mikal
Mikal
I'm literally not being nasty. I'm saying what lunatic is saying is entirely right. You were being banned by moderation because they disliked you, period. The only people defending you from that were the same people you are talking too ATM 

For different reasons. You can view it as shit talk but I legitimately meant what I told him. I think banning you was a horrible idea because I legitimately think you being perma banned would prob break you mentally. Sometimes you only have what's in front of you and whether or not you are man enough to admit it, this site is like half your life. Just as DDO was to a large portion of us 

The people standing up to moderation were the same ones "who bully you"
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
I will not quote you, you are a really nasty person actually you are nastier than Lunatic and he is still nasty but a fairer kind of nasty.

You are genuinely sadistic and I want nothing to do with you, also your screenshot is ridiculous. It makes you look evil/bad not Ragnar but you literally are so up yourself you can't realise it. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
Do you remember that you banned me from your server just for showing up?
Mikal
Mikal
Make Ragnar look bad? That's not even the goal of that screenshot. The goal is to yet again show you that we were the ones defending you even though we did not like you lol.

I'm just brutally honest and you are a whiny bitch. You change your bias based on who you dislike more in the moment. Two months down the road when Luna and I disagree on something you will be messaging one of us saying you agree with us and not the other. It's how you operate. Do whatever you can to justify your confirmation bias. 

It's literally why you dmed me when I told you to stop responding to Luna. You wanted me to feed into your worldview that he was bullying you and I don't play that shit. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
If I wanted somebody to 'feed my worldview that Lunatic was bullying me' I'd be DMing somebody who believed it about it.
Mikal
Mikal
Yes absolutely. I've banned you from multiple things. Specifically because a large portion of people in that server literally told me they have no desire to interact with you. Lunatic can confirm this. I have no issue playing Mafia with you or even interacting with you but you literally have people that dislike you so much the refuse to show up if you are around 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mikal
 Specifically because a large portion of people in that server literally told me they have no desire to interact with you. Lunatic can confirm this. I have no issue playing Mafia with you or even interacting with you but you literally have people that dislike you so much the refuse to show up if you are around 
Little snowflakes are what you pander to, I'm the real rebel you're just a poser.