Are there people purposefully trying to make people not wear masks unironically?

Author: Intelligence_06

Total: 41
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
And what were their ages and health conditions etc.

Of course you suspect any such information. I'm waiting to see it become more common place news before I will accept it as truth.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@sadolite
I and the report did not say any such thing. It said "9 out 0f 10 people "who die of covid are vaccinated. "
The article you showed in post 25 says:

A reporter from the Expose[11] points out that while the world has been distracted by Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the U.K. government quietly released a report that confirmed 9 in every 10 deaths from COVID-19 in England were in people who were fully vaccinated.
I wasn't able to find any such report myself but that is probably because I am at work and only have a few minutes to google around for it on my break. When I scrolled down to the bottom of the page to look for the citations on the article you show it doesn't show any whatsoever despite having citation markers (such as the "[11]" shown in the above quote) but that might be because I was using the mobile version.

Could you show us the report mentioned above so that we rest assured in the knowledge that your source isn't pulling a PIDOOMA on us?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@sadolite
Your reference is based upon the “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report - week 38” (here), published on Sept. 23 by PHE, which has since been renamed by the UK Health Security Agency.
The document contains information on COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths in England between Aug. 23 and Sept 19, 2021.
Indeed, of 1,521 over-80s who died from COVID-19 during this time, 1,272 were fully vaccinated, the data shows. Forty-three had received one vaccine dose, while 198 were unvaccinated. Meanwhile, 607 out of 801 70 to 79-year-olds who died from COVID-19 had received two vaccine doses (164 hadn’t been vaccinated) and of 411 60- to 69-year-olds, 258 were fully vaccinated (125 were unvaccinated).
However, the numbers alone miss the context necessary to understand the impact of COVID-19 vaccines. This data does not show that people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are more likely to die from the virus.
When much of a population has been vaccinated, most infections and deaths are “expected to be among those vaccinated”, Dr Muge Cevik, a clinical lecturer in infectious diseases and medical virology at the University of St Andrews, previously told Reuters (here).
On Sept. 19, 64.9% of over-16s in England had received one vaccine dose, with 59.5% having also received the second, according to the document.
When adjusted proportionally to display the rate per 100,000 people in all age groups, the number of COVID-19 deaths is higher in the unvaccinated population than in the vaccinated population, the data shows.
For the over-80s, the rate of death per 100,000 unvaccinated was 156. For those vaccinated, it was 49.5.
For those aged 70-79, the rate of death was more than five times higher in those who are unvaccinated.

Meanwhile, the rate of death for unvaccinated 60- to 69-year-olds was 66.4 out of 100,000 in comparison to 13.1 for those who are vaccinated.
This shows that, proportionally, fewer people died from COVID-19 who had been fully vaccinated.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
So  you don't trust UK science.  Interesting. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
"Your reference is based upon the “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report " 

"A report released by the UK government has confirmed that 9 out of every 10 deaths related to COVID-19 are found in those who are fully vaccinated. "

The  report was from the UK Health Security Agency. The report contains several tables of raw data showing that the vast majority of people who were infected, hospitalized or died from COVID-19 were fully vaccinated." 

Are they lying? Is this fake science? Is the UK  govt and all the scientists just lying sacks of shit? Why should I believe anything that is said about covid or the vaccines?  All I see is massive contradiction everywhere I look. But I guess you know the absolute truth. Here are two facts that are without question true and undeniable. I risk dying or permanent injury with no legal recourse if I take any Covid vaccine.  You can take your risk assessment and shove it up your ass.  My chances of dying from covid are equal to my chances of dying or being permanently injured from the vaccine. Sorry a third fact that is undeniable. All covid vaccines are experimental and none have any long term side effect studies. Anyone who has taken any covid vaccine is a long term  lab rat.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
So  you don't trust UK science.  Interesting. 

So you dont suspect the info you sent posted. Interesting.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@sadolite
The article you showed in post 25 says:

A reporter from the Expose[11] points out that while the world has been distracted by Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the U.K. government quietly released a report that confirmed 9 in every 10 deaths from COVID-19 in England were in people who were fully vaccinated.
They have a little citation number [11] there but... don't actually cite anything. Scroll down to the bottom and there is just nothing, like they think their readers are stupid sheep that will just lick up anything they give them (I don't think that, but this shows that they think that). Could you show us the report mentioned above so that we can rest assured in the knowledge that your source isn't pulling a PIDOOMA on us?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
You are right, all of your sources are absolute fact and irrefutable by any human being on earth. You are all knowing and all seeing. Forgive me.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Forgive me.
We are Devo....I am Data....love love me do, you know I love you......sung to Beatles tune

Masks work

Covid bad

Vaccine good

Flu bad

Vaccine good

Cold bad

No vaccine for cold

DDT bad

Malaria can be worse

159 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Intelligence_06
How does wear a mask if you want extrapolate into telling other people not to wear a mask. The issue is the other way around. Masked people telling unmasked people to wear masks. But hey, todays logic, who am I to question it.

sadolite
sadolite
Do you all still think the covid vaccine is safe?