Pakistani court sentences woman to death for WhatsApp ‘blasphemy’

Author: Lunar108

Total: 55
Lunar108
Debates: 0
Lunar108
Muslim woman, 26, is sentenced to death by hanging for blasphemy in Pakistan after sending caricatures of Prophet Mohammed over WhatsApp
  • A Muslim woman, 26, has been sentenced to death in Pakistan for blasphemy
  • She was convicted of sending caricatures of Prophet Muhammad via WhatsApp
  • Blasphemy is punishable by the death sentence in Muslim-majority Pakistan
  • But an execution has never been carried out as courts have overruled sentence
Not the first person that gets the death penalty for insulting the prophet of islam the worst person to ever walk the earth

The trial court in the northern Pakistani city of Rawalpindi on Wednesday sentenced Aneeqa Ateeq under the country’s strict blasphemy laws, which impose a mandatory death penalty for insulting the Prophet Muhammad.
===============================================================================
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Grade:Sahih (Al-Albani)-authentic-

Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4361
In-book reference: Book 40, Hadith 11
English translation: Book 39, Hadith 4348
Not the first time someone is killed for insulting muhammad 
===================================
islam have been killing people for insulting the benevolent or should I say malevolent prophet of islam since the beginning of islam 
in the hadith mentioned before muhammad stated that " no retaliation is payable for her blood " sounds extremely benevolent
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunar108
Last August, an eight-year-old Hindu boy, who was not named, became the youngest person in Pakistan to be charged with blasphemy. 

In December, a Sri Lankan factory manager working in Pakistan was beaten to death and set ablaze by a mob after being accused of blasphemy. 

Absolutely vile.
Lunar108
Lunar108
-->
@RationalMadman
makes one wonder , if anything yassine claim is true or false 
I mean if islam is as perfect as he claims why everywhere islam exists as a majority is shithole ?
islam rules Pakistan , saudi arabia's law states that it's sharia law according to islam 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I think Yasmine might be different from other Islamic people. For example he thinks Muslims should encourage and support homosexuality . He doesn't mind the degeneracy
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
- She wasn't sentenced to death. Nothing happened yet. She was sentenced to 20 years in prison, yet to be ratified by the court. Which is about the same sentence you will get if you blaspheme in Europe or the US, or less. Like that White couple who got 15 years in prison for insulting a Black family, -which is what anti-semitic slurs & Holocaust denying gets you in France or Germany. – It mustn't feel great when you're no better than a third world country like Pakistan. 
Yassine
Yassine
@RationalMadman
Last August, an eight-year-old Hindu boy, who was not named, became the youngest person in Pakistan to be charged with blasphemy. 
In December, a Sri Lankan factory manager working in Pakistan was beaten to death and set ablaze by a mob after being accused of blasphemy. 

Absolutely vile.
- You know what is absolutely vile? The systematic kidnapping of millions of 8 year olds & 8 months old from their families, due to race, religion or class in your own countries, & the systematic massacre & starvation of 8 years old & 8 old months in other countries. – Speaking of boys being arrested for blaspheme in the West, Police arrest 12-year-old over racist social media messages in West Midlands. ABSOLUTELY VILE! Spare us your false disgusting moral abyss. Ugh! DISGUSTING!

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Wylted
I think Yasmine might be different from other Islamic people. For example he thinks Muslims should encourage and support homosexuality . He doesn't mind the degeneracy
- I think Whylied is lying here, as usual. Why are you so worried about homosexuality when adultery is fine in your country? That's hypocritical.

Lunar108
Lunar108
this is a religious forum and not a historical or political one 
but in case you've forgotten 
the Palestinian mufti supported adolf hittler and the  Holocaust you're talking about 

"When Hitler and al-Husseini met, both leaders clearly believed that Germany was going to win, and the bulk of their conversation dealt with what the Arabs should or should not do help bring that outcome about.
Al-Husseini began the conversation by declaring that the Germans and the Arabs had the same enemies: “the English, the Jews, and the Communists.” "

Like that White couple who got 15 years in prison for insulting a Black family
you mean the racist white couple ? that called them the N word

Which is about the same sentence you will get if you blaspheme in Europe or the US, or less. 
here's a shop selling t-shirts that have "fuck jesus" written in them blasphemy is protected under freedom of speech 
this shows that modern christaianity is benevolent and totally ok with satire , criticism , and won't kill a person for blasphemy or insulting their religion 
considering that it's in christian majority country this shows the benevolent of jesus  

can one open a shop selling t-shirts that says "fuck prophet muhammad" or "fuck allah" in any muslim majority country/countries ?
without getting killed or persecuted 
Lunar108
Lunar108
 You know what is absolutely vile? The systematic kidnapping of millions of 8 year olds & 8 months old from their families, due to race, religion or class in your own countries, & the systematic massacre & starvation of 8 years old & 8 old months in other countries. – Speaking of boys being arrested for blaspheme in the West, Police arrest 12-year-old over racist social media messages in West Midlands. ABSOLUTELY VILE! Spare us your false disgusting moral abyss. Ugh! DISGUSTING!

it's very vile to see kids writing extremally racist shit 
- I think Whylied is lying here, as usual. Why are you so worried about homosexuality when adultery is fine in your country? That's hypocritical.
we are not discussing countries we are discussing religion feel free to discuss countries on the historical or political forum 
we here are on the religious forum we don't discuss about countries we discuss religion , and I'm pretty sure that adultry is not accepted in christianity since islam copied that from christianity 
Yassine
Yassine
this is a religious forum and not a historical or political one 
but in case you've forgotten 
the Palestinian mufti supported adolf hittler and the  Holocaust you're talking about 

"When Hitler and al-Husseini met, both leaders clearly believed that Germany was going to win, and the bulk of their conversation dealt with what the Arabs should or should not do help bring that outcome about.
Al-Husseini began the conversation by declaring that the Germans and the Arabs had the same enemies: “the English, the Jews, and the Communists.” "
- Hitler is no worse than Churchill or Leopold or Mitterand or the rest of them, they all human scum who killed millions of people. The reason why Hitler is so despised in the West is just because the object of his massacres were Europeans, whereas the other's were non-Whites, mainly Muslims...etc.

you mean the racist white couple ? that called them the N word
- Oh, it's not OK to hurt the feelings of an American family, but it's ok to hurt the feelings of 2 BILLION MUSLIMS. Got it! Your hatred for Islam is making you delirious. It's actually hilarious.

here's a shop selling t-shirts that have "fuck jesus" written in them blasphemy is protected under freedom of speech  https://www.redbubble.com/shop/fuck+jesus+t-shirts
- Do that with "f*ck niggers" or "burn Jews" or "hail alqaeda"... & see where that gets you. Different nations have different blasphemy laws. What is sacred or sensitive to you is not necessarily the case for another peoples. – It's actually sad, that "f*ck Jesus" will get you pretty much the same punishment in a Muslim country like Pakistan as insulting the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), yet nothing but support in a supposedly Christian country like the US.

- Or deliberately pissing in mosques. No?

we are not discussing countries we are discussing religion feel free to discuss countries on the historical or political forum 
we here are on the religious forum we don't discuss about countries we discuss religion
- Then post this nonsense in the political forum.

, and I'm pretty sure that adultry is not accepted in christianity
- Would you please tell that to Whylied.

since islam copied that from christianity 
- They had to copy that didn't they! Without Christianity no one would've known that adultery is bad... But didn't Christianity copied that from Judaism. Seriously, how old are you?!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
She was sentenced to 20 years in prison, yet to be ratified by the court. Which is about the same sentence you will get if you blaspheme in Europe or the US, or less.
Source?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You know what is absolutely vile? The systematic kidnapping of millions of 8 year olds & 8 months old from their families, due to race, religion or class in your own countries, & the systematic massacre & starvation of 8 years old & 8 old months in other countries. – Speaking of boys being arrested for blaspheme in the West, Police arrest 12-year-old over racist social media messages in West Midlands. ABSOLUTELY VILE! Spare us your false disgusting moral abyss. Ugh! DISGUSTING!
Okay, so you support racism being allowed? First, I want to establish which side of the spectrum you're coming at me with the hypocrisy.

Are you for what they did or against it?
Yassine
Yassine
She was sentenced to 20 years in prison, yet to be ratified by the court. Which is about the same sentence you will get if you blaspheme in Europe or the US, or less.
- It seems you haven't read the article. Oops!
Yassine
Yassine
Okay, so you support racism being allowed?
- I thought you'd say "absolutely vile" for the arrest of a boy. So you're ok with boys being arrested for spreading hate, just not when Pakistan does it. How does your mind even function with this level of hypocrisy!

First, I want to establish which side of the spectrum you're coming at me with the hypocrisy.
- So arresting a child for social media hate slurs is ok, & arresting another for actually going into a mosque to piss on prayer mats is not ok? 

Are you for what they did or against it?
- Tell me about the millions of children kidnapped from their families for generations & still, are you with or against it?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Which is about the same sentence you will get if you blaspheme in Europe or the US, or less.
Source for this.

I did read the article and will get to the rest of what you're saying within a day or two. I'll make a good case.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Yassine
I don't worry about adultery because the bitch knows, I'll beat her ass. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Wylted
I don't worry about adultery because the bitch knows, I'll beat her ass. 
- What if she goes with another woman?

Yassine
Yassine
- I unblocked you, quote me so I get notified. Don't like the hassle of not being notified.

Source for this.

I did read the article and will get to the rest of what you're saying within a day or two. I'll make a good case.
- Looking forward to it.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Yassine
- What if she goes with another woman?

Then I will be joining her . 
Lunar108
Lunar108
- Hitler is no worse than Churchill or Leopold or Mitterand or the rest of them, they all human scum who killed millions of people. The reason why Hitler is so despised in the West is just because the object of his massacres were Europeans, whereas the other's were non-Whites, mainly Muslims...etc.

"churchill or Leopold or Mitterand or the rest of them " none of which commited genocide 
we are not discussing history we are discussing religion 
hitler nearly removed the Jewish people from the face of earth
and since we are discussing history thanks to some asshole , I can't help but wonder who that is 
hitler claimed that germans are the superior race something that none of the others did 
hitler killed people for their skin colour none of the people you mentioned before did that

- Oh, it's not OK to hurt the feelings of an American family, but it's ok to hurt the feelings of 2 BILLION MUSLIMS. Got it! Your hatred for Islam is making you delirious. It's actually hilarious.

this is about religion , I've never thought that you would stand on the side of racism but what can you expect from a muslim ?
islam is a religion , it's not a race , just like christianity , judaism , buddhism , ,,,,,etc
being black , white , arab , asian , african is a race 

- Do that with "f*ck niggers" or "burn Jews" or "hail alqaeda"... & see where that gets you. Different nations have different blasphemy laws. What is sacred or sensitive to you is not necessarily the case for another peoples. – It's actually sad, that "f*ck Jesus" will get you pretty much the same punishment in a Muslim country like Pakistan as insulting the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), yet nothing but support in a supposedly Christian country like the US.
jesus doesn't get offended by the insults of  pathetic humans somthing that one should expect from a god , and making fun of the genecide of an entire jewish religion is extreme evil being racist is also extreme evil 

- Or deliberately pissing in mosques. No?
NO
if a kid pissed in a mosques they are to be taught that they shouldn't piss there 
but if child was racist at such young age and that problem wasn't fixed what will they become when they grow up , after all we don't want another hitler 
we here are on the religious forum we don't discuss about countries we discuss religion
- Then post this nonsense in the political forum.

I remember before a certain asshole came  when we discussed only religion here and mentioning a country's name or history -unless it's theocracy - was considered a taboo but then that asshole came and we started discussing politics , history and countries names started pupping up on every argument 
this is just to show how islam is killing/jailing people in 2022 for blasphemy and you claim that the west is evil , here is islam in 2022 being evil

, and I'm pretty sure that adultry is not accepted in christianity
- Would you please tell that to Whylied.

since islam copied that from christianity 
- They had to copy that didn't they! Without Christianity no one would've known that adultery is bad... But didn't Christianity copied that from Judaism. Seriously, how old are you?!
and judaism copied that from hinduism 
so ? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Lunar108
And some smack head named Abe, went up a mountain got as high as a kite and a tad over-imaginative.....And amazingly, also did a quick bit of chiselling.

So consequently an awful lot of people have been living in cloud cuckoo land ever since.

Teach your kids non-sense and they will grow up believing in non-sense.....Same the World over.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
- I unblocked you, quote me so I get notified. Don't like the hassle of not being notified.

Source for this.

- Looking forward to it.

It is simple to me what you are doing. You are just using any source that you can to justify that hate speech policies exist, however you are ignoring 2 aspects here:

1. Punishment severity
  2. Punishment porportionality
The severity of punishment at most a few years vs the 20 years minimum elsewhere but there's all the way down to fining or just a warning. In Islamic society the punishment severity is as far as death penalty which will be public and humiliating from the sounds of the hanging or whatever is planned (I hope not a stoning).

The proportionality of punishment is like this, one is punishing people going out of their way to spread hatred and incite abuse towards ethnicities, races, genders etc. The other is questioning if a particular human being (or perhaps deity) was and is worth the worship we gave and give them. The latter only 'hurts' people that are seeking to bully people into silence on a matter that should be completely able to be defended against argumentation, since they believe that their worship of Muhammad and Allah are reasonable and justifiable. The only reason to scare the crap out of poeple in order to silence them on anything in Islam but especially a human being like Muhammad is that you are fundamentally a gangster enforcer on behalf of Muhammad's soul and are bullying people into caving into pseudo-Islam out of fear of repercussion.

You have told me elsewhere that in order to be a real Muslim, the real Islam is to genuinely surrender wilfully to Allah and Muhammad PBUH. Yet, there is absolutely no way this will be achieved if one keeps associating them with the thuglike enforcement going on against those who dare question the correctness of worshipping those 2.
Yassine
Yassine
"churchill or Leopold or Mitterand or the rest of them " none of which commited genocide 
- They have, along with the others too, like De Gaul, Stalin & the rest of them. Leopold, the Congo genocide; Mitterand, the Rwandan genocide; Churchill the Bengal genocide; Le Gaul, the Algerian genocide...etc.

we are not discussing history we are discussing religion
- You aren't.

hitler nearly removed the Jewish people from the face of earth
- From Europe... as did the rest of them. Churchill opted for removing Jews from Europe by genociding Palestinians instead & giving their lands to European Jews.

and since we are discussing history thanks to some asshole , I can't help but wonder who that is 
hitler claimed that germans are the superior race something that none of the others did 
hitler killed people for their skin colour none of the people you mentioned before did that
- LOL! I like your fantasies. Churchill was more racist than Hitler, "I do not admit that the dog in the manger has the final right to the manger, though he may have lain there for a very long time I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been to those people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race or at any rate a more worldly-wise race, to put it that way, has come in and taken their place. I do not admit it. I do not think the Red Indians had any right to say, 'American continent belongs to us and we are not going to have any of these European settlers coming in here'. They had not the right, nor had they the power." "great barbaric nations would menace civilised nations, The Aryan stock is bound to triumph"... 

this is about religion , I've never thought that you would stand on the side of racism but what can you expect from a muslim ?
- Dude, you're the most despicable racist I've ever seen. You're not fooling anyone by hiding behind "racism".

islam is a religion , it's not a race , just like christianity , judaism , buddhism , ,,,,,etc
being black , white , arab , asian , african is a race 
- That's the excuse racists use to hide their boiling hate. Just admit it, we both know it. 

jesus doesn't get offended by the insults of  pathetic humans somthing that one should expect from a god , and making fun of the genecide of an entire jewish religion is extreme evil being racist is also extreme evil
- Blahblahblah... This nonsense does not address the fact that blasphemy is punished in the US. But we know you're OK with it, just not when Muslims do it.

NO
if a kid pissed in a mosques they are to be taught that they shouldn't piss there 
but if child was racist at such young age and that problem wasn't fixed what will they become when they grow up , after all we don't want another hitler 
- Maybe a kid who sends racists texts should be taught that they shouldn't as well, no? What should we do to the kid who goes to a Black dude's mom's grave & pisses on it?

I remember before a certain asshole came  when we discussed only religion here and mentioning a country's name or history -unless it's theocracy - was considered a taboo but then that asshole came and we started discussing politics , history and countries names started pupping up on every argument 
this is just to show how islam is killing/jailing people in 2022 for blasphemy and you claim that the west is evil , here is islam in 2022 being evil
- Christianity & the West are jailing & killing people for blasphemy as well. Speaking of Christianity, the BEST part of the Christian world is the West; Subsaharan Africa & South America are for the most part Christian, & I don't need to tell you how horrible things are there. They are still burning witches at the stake.

and judaism copied that from hinduism 
- No.

so ? 
- You're a despicable racist pretending otherwise. It would be easier on everyone if you just admit it. You just hate Islam & Muslims, they could literally be angels descending from Heaven & you'd still scream from the top of your lung while vomit hate. This isn't healthy man, for real. People like you end up shooting a mosque or doing something terrible they can't handle their emotions.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
It is simple to me what you are doing. You are just using any source that you can to justify that hate speech policies exist, however you are ignoring 2 aspects here:

1. Punishment severity
  2. Punishment porportionality
The severity of punishment at most a few years vs the 20 years minimum elsewhere but there's all the way down to fining or just a warning. In Islamic society the punishment severity is as far as death penalty which will be public and humiliating from the sounds of the hanging or whatever is planned (I hope not a stoning).
- We are comparing blasphemy laws in Pakistan vs. in the West here. First, there is de-facto no death penalty for blasphemy in Pakistan, the sentence is suggestive, usually they are held for a while until they repent, then released. Second, in Europe or the US, punishment extends more than just a prison sentence, including damages & fines, which can run upwards of hundreds of thousands of USD (or EUR) up to millions -which may also incur extra prison time for non-payment. Third, an argument from severity is nonsense when it comes to secular punishment, for these are largely customary & differ in time & place. A person in the US can get mere 3 years in prison for murdering another with the right sob-story, while another could get decades of incarceration for mere insults; or may get no punishment in one state, & 15 years across the next one. Finally, blasphemy laws in the Muslim world are mostly associated with Pakistan, & are not a big deal elsewhere, for good reason. Pakistan-India separation -thanks to British divide & rule- caused the deaths of more than a MILLION people from both sides. Blasphemy laws were set to prevent any potential civil conflict in the country, between the millions of Hindus (& Sikhs) still living in Pakistan today & the majority Muslim population. Grievances between these groups are deep, further exacerbated by India's Hindu expansionism & hostility to Pakistan. Without those blasphemy laws, lynching will occur instead -as is the case in India or Africa, which may lead to greater cycles of revenge & civil conflicts.

- As to Islamic Law's take on blasphemy. The issue is twofold. Concerning freedom of faith, non-Muslims under Islamic rule are allowed to criticize the beloved Prophet (pbuh) & Islam within their right to defend their own faith or convince their followers, within their communities & territories. This is a given, for if they believed Muhammed (pbuh) to be without blemish, they would've followed him. However, they are not allowed to do so with the intent to incite hate against Muslims or undermine the state. In fact, the best medieval Christian critiques of the Prophet (pbuh) & Islam were done under Muslim rule. For instance, John of Damascus, an Orthodox Church Father. Himself, his father & grandfather, worked as high officials in the Umayyad Caliphate court. Yet, he wrote extensively against Islam & the Prophet (pbuh), calling him a deceiver, a magician, an adulterer...etc. As a matter of fact, he was often invited to the Caliph's court to debate Muslims concerning these issues, as was the custom of Muslim caliphs & debates with non-Muslims in the past – Concerning blasphemy, non-Muslims under Islamic rule are not allowed to defame the Prophet (pbuh) or insult him in Muslim territories or to Muslims, unless otherwise intended, else they must repent or be punished; -which may range from discretionary penalty (in the Hanafi school) to death.

The proportionality of punishment is like this, one is punishing people going out of their way to spread hatred and incite abuse towards ethnicities, races, genders etc. The other is questioning if a particular human being (or perhaps deity) was and is worth the worship we gave and give them. The latter only 'hurts' people that are seeking to bully people into silence on a matter that should be completely able to be defended against argumentation, since they believe that their worship of Muhammad and Allah are reasonable and justifiable.
- If only. Reality is contrary. While some blasphemy laws in the West may indeed touch on hate speech, a lot of it is exactly what you're trying to bounce off on Pakistan. For instance, many historians who attempted to question the validity of the narrative of the Holocaust or its historicity were penalized for it. If the truth of the Holocaust was easily defended against argumentation, as you say, there would be no reason to bully & silence those attempting to question it. Blasphemy laws in Pakistan, on the other hand, do not extend to civil criticism of the Prophet (pbuh) or arguments against him, they only extend to spiteful denigration & mocking, or in your own words: going out of their way to spread hatred and incite abuse towards peoples. 

The only reason to scare the crap out of poeple in order to silence them on anything in Islam but especially a human being like Muhammad is that you are fundamentally a gangster enforcer on behalf of Muhammad's soul and are bullying people into caving into pseudo-Islam out of fear of repercussion.
- This is balderdash. Muslims do not rise in uproar because the beloved Prophet (pbuh) is criticized or condemned, that happens all the time. They don't care. The do when he (pbuh) is mocked & denigrated, which is deeply denigrating & humiliating to them & what they hold sacred. Similarly, African Americans do not get furious because some White dude criticized Black culture, they do when they are denigrated, such as through the "nigger". – One does not use the slur "nigger" to be critical & truth seeking does he?! The difference between insult & constructive criticism is obvious.

You have told me elsewhere that in order to be a real Muslim, the real Islam is to genuinely surrender wilfully to Allah and Muhammad PBUH.
-  Surrender to Allah, the way to do it through the teachings of Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).

Yet, there is absolutely no way this will be achieved if one keeps associating them with the thug like enforcement
- Muslims have always been open to debate & discussion, simply because we have the Truth; & Truth prevails. I'm here always open to debate, yet you don't wish to debate me. – In fact, the 'Monk & Sultan' Christian apologetics genre grew popular during the Abbasid period, from excessive debating. – The problem is not with Islam, it's with Secular Liberalism, which spread to the world by the sword in the most brutal forms, while firmly excluding any alternative challenges or worldviews from any institutional sphere in the West, be it education, government, justice, academia, media...etc.

going on against those who dare question the correctness of worshipping those 2.
- Muslims don't worship the beloved Muhammed (pbuh), "Muḥammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him." (3:144). 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
 This is balderdash. Muslims do not rise in uproar because the beloved Prophet (pbuh) is criticized or condemned, that happens all the time. They don't care. The do when he (pbuh) is mocked & denigrated
So, you should beat the crap out of somebody for making a joke?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
So, you should beat the crap out of somebody for making a joke?
- You mean this:

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
So, your defense is 'others have done it too'.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
So, your defense is 'others have done it too'.
- No! That's what you were literally doing. I thought you had a good case? You didn't answer me about the millions of kidnapped & sold children. How do you defend that?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Kidnapped and sold? What is it you are referring to?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
Kidnapped and sold? What is it you are referring to?
- Millions of children kidnapped from their parents in the West through state programs like slaves, due to race, religion or class to be forced into White culture &/or Christianity, or to work in farms & factories, or enslaved into White families; sometimes also sold in auctions.