Should we put the unvaccinated in concentration camps?

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 107
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@3RU7AL
-->@oromagi
"Should we put the unvaccinated in concentration camps?" No, we should people who live on welfare, commit crimes and fraud, molest children and commit rape  in concentration camps. 
Sadolite is nothing if not consistently ignorant of the facts.  The majority of welfare in the US is distributed via Social Security checks and more than 80% of Americans receive one of those at some point, right?  So that's most of Americans who in Sadolite's asphalt cranium who deserve to be punished like rapists.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
"The only thing that history teaches is that nothing is learned from it."  Philosopher George Santayana
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@oromagi
"The only thing that history teaches is that nothing is learned from it."  Philosopher George Santayana

It's almost needless to say you have it quite wrong.   Santayana said and believed the opposite of your mind-boggling mis-quote.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
I am using sarcasm to point out the stupidity of the question. People are for putting people in concentration camps who have done nothing wrong but argue against people who do wrong  being put in  concentration camps. Do you see the stupidity? To even argue for concentration camps is stupidity. Nothing is learned from history. I am arguing about the use of concentration camps. Unfathomable given what no one has learned from history.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
Sorry my bad, this is the quote verbatim "The Only Thing We Learn From History Is That We Learn Nothing From History."
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
People are for putting people in concentration camps who have done nothing wrong but argue against people who do wrong  being put in  concentration camps.

No they aren't.  That is a lie Wylted told you.  Why do believe that lie?  Why won't you do your own research?

Do you see the stupidity?
I'm afraid I do, Sadolite, and it has nothing to do with the Rasmussen poll.

To even argue for concentration camps is stupidity.
Which nobody did but you.

Nothing is learned from history. I am arguing about the use of concentration camps. Unfathomable given what no one has learned from history.
Self-contradiction.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@oromagi
Sorry my bad, this is the quote verbatim "The Only Thing We Learn From History Is That We Learn Nothing From History."
Still not Santayana.  Still the opposite sentiment to Santayana's wisdom.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@oromagi
You are right I am wrong, I will never contradict anything  you say ever again. You are truth in everything.  There are no concentration camps for people who did nothing wrong anywhere in the world.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@oromagi
You are right I am wrong, I will never contradict anything  you say ever again. You are truth in everything. 
be told
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
There are no concentration camps for people who did nothing wrong anywhere in the world.

Regrettably, another present-day concentration camp set up by pro-Russian separatists in the east of Ukraine, in the city of Donetsk, is no exception in this respect. I know it well from my personal experience: I was a prisoner in Izolyatsiya for over two years.

Izolyatsiya (Isolation) is the name of a secret prison run by the so-called State Security Ministry (SSM) of the unrecognized, self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR). It is there that a great number of war crimes against people in custody are being perpetrated. I spent two and a half years in this prison after being captured as a result of my journalist work on the separatist-controlled territory. While there, I witnessed tortures and dehumanization by SSM staff, and was on the receiving end of these crimes against humanity. [**]
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
The only thing that philosophy teaches us, is that it's possible to spend ones working life just talking bullshit.

I'm obviously in the wrong job then.....Thought I say that before you did.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
Speculation of facts, history etc is meaningless to many of the anti-vaxxers who fear conspiracy of their loss of freedom to spread BS  about Covid2/19. The truth is what truly sets us free. Not misleading lies.

.. " Two years into the pandemic, the coronavirus is killing Americans at far higher rates than people in other wealthy nations, a sobering distinction to bear as the country charts a course through the next stages of the pandemic."..

Many people vaccinate every year for influenza, because influenza is more serious than corona cold virus.

Correct me if I'm incorrect, but covid deaths are beyond the annual influenza death rates.

..." In the first month of 2022, COVID-19 killed more Americans than the flu has in three years, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows. From Jan. 1-30, approximately 55,000 Americans died due to COVID-19, bringing the seven-day death average to the highest point it’s been since last winter, before vaccines were widely available, according to CDC data. "....

Immunity building is of course necessary for every child, --what doesnt kill the child makes them ever stronger--- however, there are times when vaccinations are necessary also.

I had measles, chicken pox and mumps as a child. And now days they have a vaccine for these mild diseases, that, can become serious in some children.

.." The measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (MMRV) vaccine is used to help prevent these diseases in children. This vaccine causes your body to develop immunity to the disease. This vaccine will not treat an active infection that has already developed in the body."...

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
"Correct me if I'm incorrect, but covid deaths are beyond the annual influenza death rates." Depends on who you ask, I have seen so many articles about inflated and out right  lying about cause of death it makes it impossible for me to believe anything any govt agency says about anything. You will believe what ever you want to believe because you want to believe what you believe is the truth. I am totally indifferent to anything the govt tells me about anything. Whatever, I cant prove anything. The numbers and reports about covid don't reflect reality where I live. That's all I know.  To say anything else would just be regurgitating what someone else says I should believe.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@sadolite
...  " Masks of all kinds appear to reduce someone’s chances of contracting COVID. Real-world experimental data has been hard to gather (it’s unethical to prevent people from wearing a mask for the sake of an experiment). But a study published recently by the CDC examined the habits of more than 1,800 Californians, and found that those who always wore at least a cloth mask indoors were 50 percent less likely to test positive for COVID than those who didn’t wear face coverings. That lines up with lab studies on mask efficacy, which find that most masks reduce the movement of particles both in and out. And the argument that masks are largely ineffective at slowing COVID transmission is the result of cherry-picked data, as Gothamist wrote earlier this week. "...

this above is common sense, that is backed by the S word, Science.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
We should all build concentration camps. Then we should pick who we hate the most and then try to fill those camps with as much of those people as. Whatever group manages to have the least amount in the camps wins cuz that group would be the majority not in camps.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Poly

Wouldn't work Poly.

Because the least hated who put more into concentration camps, would be equally, if not more hated by those in it's concentration camps.

For example....Do you think that the Nazis were hated less, than those in it's concentration camps?

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
If you mean during the times, kind of yes. Victims of continual abuse that are being malnourished and such have little energy left to properly hate and feel rage, it's part of the psychopathic strategy involved with concentration camps and was also effective in the Gulags of USSR and equivalents elsewhere.