Should we put the unvaccinated in concentration camps?

Author: Incel-chud

Total: 107
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@badger
You would kill someone for having the flu, chicken pox, pink eye? 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Concentration camps aren’t that bad. Just look at the south border.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Reece101
Depends what they concentrate on.

If they concentrated on vaccinating people, then it shouldn't be much more than an overnighter.

Just pack your tooth brush,

And toothpaste.

Though who knows what sort of toxic, mind control shit they put in toothpaste.

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Zed..." Though who knows what sort of toxic, mind control shit they put in toothpaste. "....

Especially that toothpaste the regulating governments give us in those interment, concentration camps.

Colgate is just another ' Watergate '.

'  Pardontax ' is one of the more oppressive toothpaste taxes shoved in humans mouths in those camps.

And dont get me started on ' Crest Tartar Protection ' is just a puedo name for  for a concentration interment cap  in eastern Euproe ----See LINK--- for those who dont pay the Pardontax in USA.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Reece101
I didn't say anything about concentration camps. Try actually addressing the right person or not drinking before you post.
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Alright. It’s just that I wouldn’t put it past you. By the way, I didn’t say anything about my drinking schedules.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Reece101
No you didn't but your posting style speaks volumes to it 
Reece101
Reece101
Nvm

sadolite
sadolite
People talking about concentration camps for people who have done nothing wrong. WW2 and all who died in it died for nothing. History repeating itself in less than 80 years. How fucking sad and pathetic the human race is. The rate of  de -evolution is astonishing to watch. 
sadolite
sadolite
Update in de-evolution, the US govt now gives free crack pipes to crack heads. 
Reece101
Reece101
-->
@sadolite
Update in de-evolution, the US govt now gives free crack pipes to crack heads.
Why do you think that is? Have you read the results of Portugal decriminalising the use and possession of all drugs? 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Ever heard of Arm and Hammer.

Couldn't get more overtly dentally hygienic, even if they rammed  it into your mouth on a brush

And talk about orthodontic conspiracy theory.

Ever wondered what's really going on when they inject your gums with mind altering toxins, and start implanting stuff.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
The rate of material evolution is seemingly exponential, thanks to a select few with the appropriate intellect.

Though for sure, human evolution basically stagnated a long time ago.

And if the dross of humanity want crack pipes, then stick them in a camp and give them crack pipes and all the free crack that they can f**king suck.

The application of genuine compassion is perhaps a good thing.....Though very few would do it unless they could afford to do it.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
.." Ever heard of Arm and Hammer. "...
Yes, arent they related, to the Arm Sickle Flag whose most brutal leader Stalin had concentration/internment camps that he called prisons in Siberia if not many other places?

All of humanity is imprisoned on spaceship Earth.  There is this fantasy by humans that they they are Gods gift to Universe and can do no harm to their species,
 or the ecology that supports them, and the delusional fantasy, that, most if not all their answer are in ' outer ' space living or mining the moon, Mars, other planets moons etc.

Talk about  evolution leading to brain dead.  Remmeber how many USA peoples voted for the brain dead, bad-orange-human?

These ' twilight zone ' brain dead think they can keep reproducing brain dead zombies and increase the 7.6 billion to unlimited amounts of humans on Earth, with no consequences. I like sex as much as any human or animal.  We  just got to get better with our ability's increase population without proper consideration of the consequences of our actions.  Mind { intellect } over brawn { animal }
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
"Should we put the unvaccinated in concentration camps?" No, we should people who live on welfare, commit crimes and fraud, molest children and commit rape  in concentration camps. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
A link to fictional BS?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
"Should we put the unvaccinated in concentration camps?" No, we should people who live on welfare, commit crimes and fraud, molest children and commit rape  in concentration camps. 
it's an exploration of what the world would be like if we put "people who live on welfare, commit crimes and fraud, molest children and commit rape  in concentration camps."
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
"What the world would be like"  According to who? It's  made up BS.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
it's an exploration

what do you think the world would be like if your plan was taken seriously ?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
My point is why are concentration camps for anyone who has done nothing wrong even being discussed?  WW2 and everyone who died in it was all for nothing. Why is history even taught anymore/ The only thing that history teaches is that nothing is learned from it. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
The very process of learning and generating new data, is based upon the ability to remember and record previous events.

Otherwise we would still be roaming the Earth naked, fearful of predators, eating berries and insects.

But I do know what you mean.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
Why is history even taught anymore/ The only thing that history teaches is that nothing is learned from it. 
are you amish ?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
No, Are you a Fascist Nazi?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
No, Are you a Fascist Nazi?
there are quite a few examples of people who erased events from their history books

it doesn't seem to work out so well
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
 Say what you have to say in your own words. Don't just post some link with no description. It's so lame and lazy.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
perhaps your ad hominem attacks are not your most persuasive tactic
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
So you have nothing to say, That's fine, I have no response. Or is the link about adhoms?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@sadolite
-->@3RU7AL
My point is why are concentration camps for anyone who has done nothing wrong even being discussed? 
Concentration camps are not even being discussed by anybody.  That is lie that Wylted you told as I demonstrate in my first post to this forum.  The actual point is why do you continue to believe Wylted's lies when he lies to you so very, very often?

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it
-George Santayana

Why is history even taught anymore?   The only thing that history teaches is that nothing is learned from it. 
-Sadolite

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi