Austria is officially a blackmail state.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 17
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
MPs in January gave the green light to make COVID vaccines mandatory and the law set to come into effect from February 3.
Fines for non-compliance can be up to €3,600.

Introducing plans for mandatory vaccination, Alexander Schallenberg, the then-chancellor of Austria, said it was the only way to avoid fresh waves of the virus.

Greece and Italy are doing it but aiming at 60+ age group for Greece and 50+ for Italy.

This is blackmail of the highest order, do not be confused, everybody 18+ in Austria is being blackmailed against their will (or with their will) to get vaccinated and inject into their body things they do not necessarily want. Let's not downplay what's happening.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
So have you never had a vaccination?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Yes, I have and yes, as a child it was against my will.

Would you like me to explain to you firstly how new Pfizer's and Moderna's version of vaccination is and what mRNA can do to a cell? That aside, would you like to explain why people need to be blackmailed into something?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Being fined for breaking a Mandatory Law is commonplace.

And most laws are passed without referendum.

We elect people to make decisions for us....That's the way that most Western Democracies function.

And thanks to enforced childhood vaccination, infant mortality has significantly decreased.

Would you like me to explain how tuberculosis effects the cells.

The basis of human physiology is cellular...everything we input has a level of cellular impact. Even common foodstuffs.

And if you are British it is unlikely that vaccination will become mandatory.....Even for healthcare workers.

And the basis of Covid anxiety, is fear of infection coupled with the human fascination with conspiracy theory.

And for my part, I reiterate that I am all for letting people decide for themselves.

But don't come crawling back to Nanny State when the shit hits the fan.....Because don't forget that they are always conspiring against you.

badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@zedvictor4
This thread is just more American dumbassery, zed. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Vaccination has already been mandatory for healthcare workers for at least three months now in UK so I'm not so sure that I am the ignorant one here.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
No it hasn't.

That decision was rescinded this week.
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
-->
@badger
He isn't an American, but perhaps talking to Americans on the internet all day has infected him. If only their were some way to vaccinate from Americanism.  
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@RationalMadman
There are about 3 people on this site it is legitimately impossible to have a rational conversation with. You are responding to one in this thread. I request we all ignore those 3 people until they disappear. 
badger
badger
-->
@Incel-chud
If only their were some way to vaccinate from Americanism.  
Do you resent my thinking so?
badger
badger
I still love you Wylted lol.
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@badger
Do you resent my thinking so?
No, I don't even really think it's an insult. 

I think Americans are supposed to be different than the rest of the world. 

If I am offended in any way, it is because RM would be mistaken for an American somehow.

There is a phrase here. "Give me liberty or give me death' and it is a very American attitude. 

Freedom is seen as an intrinsic good. I think the rest of the world considers it a consequential good.

For a European, freedom might be a result of living in a safe society, or as a result of  things such as well regulated industries or the government paving roads for improved autonomy.

For an American, freedom is something like, my ability to shoot up heroin or the fact I can piss on am American  flag or insult the president or opt out of vaccines even if that opting out kills 10 other people who also opted out. Or deny the holocaust. 

It's a different mindset and we don't expect other nations to have it. If I moved to Ireland tomorrow I would respect your way of doing things and the culture surrounding that. I wouldn't say that Ireland needs this mentality of freedom. Irish thought is for the Irish and American ideals are for Americans. 

I won't get insulted by Europeans thinking it is stupid. It should be stupid from their perspective. 
badger
badger
-->
@Incel-chud
You are the true American man and I respect it.

But I am not European.  I am an Irishman. 
badger
badger
I am happy to leverage the government to shoot people I think are idiots tbh. 
Incel-chud
Incel-chud
-->
@badger
But I am not European.  I am an Irishman
Americans don't learn geometry. Our education system is terrible
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger