“everything’s gonna be all white” docuseries

Author: cristo71

Total: 53
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@sadolite

Maybe Dr.Franklin will sell you his Klan robes and hood for your profile pic.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
When your sarcasm is so good people think you are being serious LOL. I know you were being sarcastic to, or weren't you. LOL

28 days later

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
They literally built everything we see today.
are you talking about the greeks, or the algerians, or the french, or the libyans, or the italians, or the egyptians, or the swedes, or the irish, or the germans ?

because, news flash

they've been killing each other for centuries

there is no "white homeland" and there is no "white culture" and there is no "white race"

and even in the united states

only 3% of the population owned slaves
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
there is no "white homeland" and there is no "white culture" and there is no "white race"
horrendously wrong. The "White homeland" refers to places that are inhabited by whites i.e Europe. White culture is the culture of this groups and the race is the scientific categorization that whites fall under
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
places that are inhabited by whites i.e Europe
and the middle east

and north africa

and

"europe" is not a country
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
and the race is the scientific categorization that whites fall under
citation pleez
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
and the middle east

and north africa

and

"europe" is not a country
true, cyrus was white
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
caucasoids = white
FLRW
FLRW
Estimating our ancestral composition down to 0.1% seem to suggest that there are exact, categorical divisions between human populations. But reality is far less simple. Compared to the general public’s enthusiasm for ancestry testing, the reaction from scientists has been considerbly more lukewarm. Research indicates that the concept of “five races” does, to an extent, describe the way human populations are distributed among the continents—but the lines between races are much more blurred than ancestry testing companies would have us believe .
A landmark 2002 study by Stanford scientists examined the question of human diversity by looking at the distribution across seven major geographical regions of 4,000 alleles. Alleles are the different “flavors” of a gene. For instance, all humans have the same genes that code for hair: the different alleles are why hair comes in all types of colors and textures.
In the Stanford study, over 92% of alleles were found in two or more regions, and almost half of the alleles studied were present in all seven major geographical regions. The observation that the vast majority of the alleles were shared over multiple regions, or even throughout the entire world, points to the fundamental similarity of all people around the world—an idea that has been supported by many other studies .

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@FLRW
Compared to the general public’s enthusiasm for ancestry testing, the reaction from scientists has been considerbly more lukewarm.
great point
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid, Europoid) is an obsolete racial classification of human beings based on a now-disproven theory of biological race.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
the naming is confusing, sure. But distinct races exist
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
the naming is confusing, sure. But distinct races exist
Hutu and Tutsi inhabit Rwanda and Burundi in Central Africa. There are no significant linguistic or religious differences between them and they both live in mixed settlements, however, violent "ethnic" conflicts have erupted between these groups.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
just goes to show how minor differences in people lead to conflict

Maybe, a multicultural society isnt best
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Maybe an homogenised race is best. Doc.

Sort of swarthy.

We could call it the human race.

Do you think we would all get along then?

Nah......Remember Ireland...Remember religion Doc.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
we can all get along
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It's certainly nice to think that we can.

So do you have a nice Syrian family moving in next door Doc?

Or would you prefer it if they stayed the other side of the Atlantic, and got along from there.

I expect that was what those First Nations folk would also have preferred.

But hey............ It's all a part of the getting along process.

What we need is a new religion Doc. All head bobbing, incense swinging, hymn singing and humming etc etc.....  Let's call it Islocatholianitibudhindijanitologyism..........Or Polytheism for short, (in case I have forgotten something).

Or preferably no religion at all.

That would be a start.

But then there is politics.....The U.S. would be easy though....Just call everyone a Republicrat or a Demican.

Then there are all those maps with their imaginary boundary lines.......Simple......New map, just colour everywhere the same, and don't include any lines.

So what else is there........Football?

Women.....Shit! I forgot women......Nope got it covered....Gender neutrality.

So you're now officially a GenderNeutralPolytheistRepublicrat, from a line free land mass shaded purple Doc....Same as the Syrian guy next door.

Top of the morning to ya.

*Sorry.....Syrian person.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
just goes to show how minor differences in people lead to conflict

Maybe, a multicultural society isnt best
Rwanda was not "multi-cultural"

But many observers would be surprised to learn that the longstanding conflict between the Hutus and Tutsis has nothing to do with language or religion—they speak the same Bantu tongues as well as French and generally practice Christianity—and many geneticists have been hard-pressed to find marked ethnic differences between the two, though the Tutsi have generally been noted to be taller.

Many believe that German and Belgian colonizers tried to find differences between the Hutu and Tutsi in order to better categorize native peoples in their censuses. [**]

also, Sicilians have no problem finding reasons to kill each other, even if they look the same and speak the same and go to the same church.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
there's been conflicts between prussians and austrians, same deal with rwanda
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
there's been conflicts between prussians and austrians, same deal with rwanda
great example
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
Ah yes, another woke trash heap.

453 days later

NoraJEllis
NoraJEllis
I recently had the opportunity to watch the thought-provoking documentary series, Everything's Gonna Be All White and I must say, it left me with a myriad of emotions and reflections about our society. The series delves deep into the intricate fabric of social norms, racial dynamics, and the concept of privilege that prevails in our world.The way the docuseries explores the interconnectedness of race, class, and power dynamics is truly commendable. It sheds light on how systemic inequalities are often perpetuated, consciously or unconsciously, and how these inequalities manifest in everyday life. This is where my need for "Sociology Dissertation Help" comes into play. The series has ignited a spark in me to delve even deeper into these issues for my dissertation.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@NoraJEllis
I would suggest that starting in the past and attempting to work forwards from now, is shown by past experiences to be a flawed idea.

The inevitable pro's and con's of the emotional thinking device I suppose.

Though, as long as we respect and protect material innovators, progress will tick onwards.

How many of the current 8 billion are actually necessary do you think?