Total: 93
jaishawnemmette4
Debates: 0
jaishawnemmette4
Victor your post #55 "Spiritless in anonymity." is criminally insane, fucking vampyric yes since you - and some within who committed it - are threatening about anonymity that it is spiritless when it is in fact about security that we use it - not you though because you should be naked like all the others in Neverland. Enjoy.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
Surely yes they live.
phenomenal
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Hugo: I understand this debate is no use to solve my own problems. But concerning Rabbit's slander, i ask what do Rabbit concern about when Rabbit self is a fat ass and rabbit such.

Nr 2: Yes, but i must go now ..

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Paulus, nr 4: No, i did not shoot myself because i could not see nor hear exactly in everwood what the hell things are about. But i remember about the hail pistol that when the body's daddy daddy died (once i thought it was my dad, but it is the body's and yes stupid naming thus) that "dad" inherited this pistol and then ""dad"" gave this dangerous toy to "me". And he had set up an iron box to kill and that was it. I was engaged humiliated by this daddiness and so i had to show appreciation. But the others "inside" talked about actually have killed pigeons and a blackbird .., and even though i could not see, i was indulged in destroying by smashing that pistol and thereafter trashing it. But in school authority's education i heard that -1 bragged about handling it which he self explained "killing those birds were a lot of fun also trying to actually do kill with a comrade who also were committed simply to kill some useless animal." And at the time they did it i noticed conscient also "where does the bullet shot in air end?", which i also concluded was insanely mad. But -1 told that it was fun and now i am grown by it and therefore placed the pistol securely in a drawer at home.

Nr 5 and nr 2: To talk about .., we separated the words "kill" and "murder" in "kill" -> spiritually and "murder" -> animally.
Nr 5: The difference matters. For example the moon. When thou structure senses with a school teacher there are for you dwellers here on earth questions about air and water pollution etc. So it come to "what's the moon doing?" And i say: it is a catastrophy causing seasons and more chaos. And that is ONE. My next question to for example nr 2 was then "what is that compared to spiritual desorientation?"
Nr 2: Yes i recall that too. And i thought about for example Enya spiritual artists within that they have made splendid artwork. But i also consciently noticed that what about themselves here in danger, because one after another brag on stage magnificient and "what is the genius" when they are dying for example simply by lifting a mug since heaviness is spiritual damage. They grew older which is documented through internet and for get about their animal, it's about their spirits within which is taboo in public.
Nr 5: Yes that is damage but what about their desorientation in thinking?
Nr 2: Yeah if they have realized themselves - (nr 5: but they brag?) - yes they haven't themselves and that catastrophy matters also like Michael Jackson who had conscious inspiration "Thriller" and became it self.
Nr 5: Yes, Michael Jackson's break dance was giving by school authority because it was Michael's disease. It comes from electromagnetic radiation in modern equipment and because of metals in Michael's food or water, he got chills ..
Nr 2: Yes as i spoke of earlier, we conscient can just ask school authority about such stuff.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@3RU7AL
Paulus: you see it popular nowadays with stages and wild crowds pop hits bragging. And that's what some of yours "within" lure for example also with your last statement "phenomenal". For example John Lennon let's say he was raised by your "parents" within. (Yes, i heard my conscience talk about divorce and ridiculing upbringing or what ever you name it and find by your comments that you probably are in such shit.) As known John hated "work"? .. In your shit, 3RU7AL, you'll agree that's bad, a bad boy, shame on you and such. But he actually didn't, you see: Here is the lyrics. And as he write, writes, what ever, "he" is against sex. So how come he was engaged with a female for ever ..? Because only some spirits within wrote that about freedom, the others engaged sex or enforced it and misused that inspiration. And instead of bragging - which you endorse you know shame on you bad boy - concerned kindreds should have used conscient inspiration self. The publication was also public humiliated by for example daddies like you and some also shot him. If he had used anonymity that accident would have been avoided.
It is the same with Timothy Treadwell - socalled "grizly man", a man friendly with ALL bears - who lived some years among - probably vegetarian - bears. But he - some spirits within - decided to move camp and there were angry bears with Timothy, and - as heard in the documentry about "grizzly man" - he tells about Freddy Krueger and denies the bears, teddies. So he was inspired consciently - warned - and he got eaten. So stop your fucking upbringing of us too and shame on you yes for doing so, because i saw it - you know - inside. And the pope has said it "earth is flat" and now you must die. Upbringing ended thereby, concluded you see for ever more. And that's it. Bom shakalaka bom shakadu tjula hop tjula hey .. (Nr 5 also did something in writing this, but it is me already thinking so.)

Nr 5: 3RU7AL, your animal body endorse all posts in this thread - not to notify that you within actually read them - and it is like a bitch saying "goooood boy!" and such to help a "friend" get a hard dick and so on .., so fuck off vamps!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
A trilogy of merry minstrel tales for sweet Jaisha.   Sad in neverland the backwards boy, the fat man, and the guru.

Jaisha babe sweet she-man, she devil, she vampire boy.

And all driven sex and some malarkey, lest the trio should subvert the afterglow of success.

Sad ended trio, gainsay the glutinous gel of belly lust, bullet and some vapid explanation.

There lay the sad trio, flaccid where the untalented shall milk a legacy for all its worth.

So the Earth rotates and orbits  and the spiral rotations all trio of events duration drags the memory, save some nostalgic interruption.

Slipping slowly the exhausted fervour drains as the lifeblood of memory drains into the anonymity of aged reflection.

Bom shakalaka bom shakadu tjula hop tjula hey.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 5: Some spirit within "Polytheist-Witch" is in control and lies vampyric or vampyricly what ever because in the "Witch Clip" she states "soul is immortal" and ridicules threat as vampyrism do - you know: cause they are vampires, it's vampyrism and such etc. And since thou -> feel <- how can "soul" (- meaning spirit in this discussion, but "spirit" is better because when we speak of heart, soul and mind are we speaking of feeling regions? Yes. So they do not exist unless spirit is broken so hurt (harm) exists and that is crime and that is socalled "feeling" because vamps call it sensation like it's about sensing stuff, when it's really about feeling because that is you and that is love blah blah .. and it is same with sound that "it's alright" but "why do you yell??" .. and it really hurts but it's nowhere you see so don't laugh .. get humiliated and such yada yada. -) ..
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
The Rhythm of life.   By Zedvictor4.

The dream belies the reality, yada yada.

And so see the two witches clad in befitting rags.

She the tightly clad Raven one,

And two the benign woman there traipse the mall of life.

Underlain the mind headed brutal reality of day to day,

And night to night emptiness, vampire emptiness,

Save the temporary blandishments  of temporary ecstasy.

Till temporal exhaustion finally.

Rolls over into the neverland of nightmares, dreams nightmares all.

Such that the underlying ceaseless remorseless processes,

Ceaseless and remorseless destroyers of peace become.

And tomorrow is another day.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@zedvictor4
fucking spammer
sadolite
sadolite
All I can say is copyright and intellectual property laws make stealing art that has been registered a crime. I really don't give a shit about nonsensical blather arguments that wont hold up in a court of law. Steal at your own risk and don't cry if you get caught. "Don't do the crime if you cant do the time"
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
A Spamku for Jaisha.   Sweet Jaisha.

Pig and other stuff.

Epicurean melange fantasy.

Belly nostalgia.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@sadolite
if you used internet anonymously can you still be true or honest ..? If we are going to discuss crime, yours for example too and yes to your benefit also of course, we would have to touch "yes that is criminal" here and there. And some delusive soul whose spirit also find that frankly matters, might also get attacked with madness and exaggerate psycho. So why don't you use secure your anonymity first?
All you can say is bullshit from now on ..

"Don't do the crime if you cant do the time" -> To escape persecution it may become necessary to "live on the streets", steal food and sleep in odd places to avoid freezing. And typically police threatens about their fucking religion - their belief nonsense - those doing so. And the police wear guns, god almighty what for? Are the pilgrims living targets or something? Shoot them if you dare, be brave for that's what you police men are raised for, to pick up trash and put it some where?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
writes, what ever, "he" is against sex. So how come he was engaged with a female for ever ..? Because only some spirits within wrote that about freedom, the others engaged sex or enforced it and misused that inspiration. And instead of bragging - which you endorse you know shame on you bad boy - concerned kindreds should have used conscient inspiratio
are you using a gpt3 text generator ?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
All I can say is copyright and intellectual property laws make stealing art that has been registered a crime. I really don't give a shit about nonsensical blather arguments that wont hold up in a court of law. Steal at your own risk and don't cry if you get caught. "Don't do the crime if you cant do the time"
what is the "moral theory" that supports "idea ownership" ?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
One expends time, energy, money to create something. But you want what they created for free. I don't know, what is the moral theory?  How about, before there were copy right and intellectual property laws  that gave recourse for theft without physical violence>>>>>>you steel what I made and  I'll kick your fucking ass or kill you. Figuratively speaking.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
you steel what I made and  I'll kick your fucking ass or kill you. Figuratively speaking.
so, like the epic legends and popular songs like the "happy birthday" song ?

do you believe their creators went around kicking everyone's arse ?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
You are just arguing to argue. You can live in denial of copy right and intellectual property laws all you want. I could not give a shit. "Willful ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law". That is all.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
You are just arguing to argue. You can live in denial of copy right and intellectual property laws all you want. I could not give a shit. "Willful ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law". That is all.
so now you're a LEGALIST ?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
So now you're a LEGALIST?

Oh dear, poor response.....Sort of floundering really.

The grumpy old git got you there.

Sorry....I'm just flicking about making observations.

Sometimes it's all that a Brit can do on an American website, when all the boys and girls are still tucked up in bed.

Me,  I'm an enlightened old Brit git.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
you seem to be completely off-topic
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Noooo.

I was just saying that in my opinion "so now you're a LEGALIST"......Wasn't going to cut much mustard with Mr Sadolite.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
"so now you're a LEGALIST ?" What was I before you gave me this label. I like how simply expressing an opinion on a micro subject will paint a person with a political/ideological paint roller. LOL. Ya, I am a legalist. what ever the fuck that is. Isn't everyone a legalist? Do you think rape, murder, stealing, etc. should be illegal?  I know I know that's different. Those are law laws. Not like copy right and intellectual property laws. These are not law laws
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
ou gave me this label. I like how simply expressing an opinion on a micro subject will paint a person with a political/ideological paint roller. LOL. Ya, I am a legalist. what ever the fu
you seem to have completely missed the question mark

also, you don't seem to have any idea what a "legalist" is
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@3RU7AL
"also, you don't seem to have any idea what a "legalist" is"   Please enlighten me between what the difference is between a legalist and some one who believes in the rule of law. 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@sadolite
a legalist is someone who believes the law needs no underlying moral principle or set of coherent values
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Similar, but not quite the same definition as I just read.

An excessive adherence to the Law.
Which implies it's own set of moral principles and coherent values.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
An excessive adherence to the Law.
Which implies it's own set of moral principles and coherent values.
no, no it does not
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Of course it does.

But just different ones to yours.

Morality and coherent values can mean different things to different people........There is no universal or global set of standards.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
"the law" is full of loop-holes and inconsistencies
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
"the law" is full of loop-holes and inconsistencies

...." While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States. "...

..." In summary, no, the right to life doesn’t exist in the U.S. Constitution. "...

The game of life, full of inconsistencies and loop holes,  a snake pit filled with spiders, lizards, and the occasional ostrich with an egg lying on the ground.

Life of an egg, is always in question, as it may roll into a loophole at any time, and slip into greater trouble, or out of harms way.

The arrow of time -----/\/\/\/\/\/\/---> flys, as we ride along, shooting for the golden global rule of law,

A common thread, that 90% of humanity seeks to ride.  To find integrity, A holy grail, a light in this tube of tunels and loops, holes and inconsistencies.

Ride, ride my see-saw, take a free ride, this trips for free......Moody Blues " Question of Balance " album.