Total: 93
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
3 Verses more for Sister Jaisha.

For sure...And the depths of clear distillation suck the life blood of sanity.

And benign eleven twelve thirteen as they are  one two and three,

Sun cast shadow beneath the broadest of horizons.

Bunny hops beneath and expelled clusters reconsumed lifeblood green and black

And man's travesty is the shit of his existence, more beyond the oozing sludge of his squat pile

But that which sucks the lifeblood out of air.

And such that Merlin Dracule Jesus demand attention span exceeding, suck too the lifeblood of sanity.

The clear distillation that Sun lifeblood giver shall reconsume all tales.

Leaving nothing but the bleached boned remnants of bird butchered corpses.

Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@jaishawnemmette
I do not care about medals, nor do I care about your vampire fantasy or whatever.
jaishawnemmette
Debates: 0
jaishawnemmette
Mharman, i - the rabbit - understand your careless sadness listening to poetry shit like zedvictor4's recent post nr 31. It is vampyric and meant to laugh over your spiritual dying in ever lasting humility. Why don't you correct your godzilla stroke concerning such vampyric trap?
You explain to us that you lack the key in order to get "vampyrism". But you can not have it since your own master obviously won't .. before you understand security: For example 1) If you speak out public here without anonymity, so you can't understand why you can't say what you mean naturally, since that of course only comes with correct security. 2) You evil mastermind comes from being multiple spirits, but you must not know that yet from real authority, because i mean can you start building roof of a house? Noooo ... And if you speak in public "WE ARE MORE INSIDE", that is forbidden and taboo, because there is real danger from vampyric psychiatric torture by doing such. And you must first understand with your conscience "voice" (a number 13 also) security thus. Get it .. master yoda? Because until then your body do good and bad and the vampires fuck while others "straight" regret the same body - "you" obviously -'s evil doings! And first when you reach understanding with your conscience schoolmaster, then your conscience reach you and then it will be about counting and distinguishing concerning who is "inside" your mind also. Get it ..? Security .. -> home ..
Hello Mharman, because i am also another of earlier twelve connected same animal body - me. And i get it! You are saying that you got it bad, that you don't care, but of course that is something else than your saying, (1) you don't get "vampyrism" yet and (2) that i must be careful because life is hell to you - i understand - multiple intelligent spirits. (Me: yes master nr 13 ..) My name is Hugo. And you Mharman must be careful, because SOME of you obviously know medals are wrong while OTHERS of you "inside" WEAR them publicly. Because i can see them and that you got them from debating here. Because i know: not all of you are actually seeing all the time with your animal body. That's also why gymnastics are wrong - dangerous. I too recently realized insanity vampyrism (almost simultaneously with Rabbit) that me - yes me all the time - have something, BUT to speak out hereabout BEWARE (consciently of course) of dangers like psychiatry first and other dangerous spirits "inside". (Me: Aha master nr 13.) Hugo: Only spirits conscient (or conscious) are allowed to reach out in communication with other spirits individually. Vampyrism, their art shit is forbidden - including yours vic.

jaishawnemmette
jaishawnemmette
Hello MODERATOR, I got to go so I want to end this debate and have it removed completely! Goodbye.
jaishawnemmette2
jaishawnemmette2
Hello again it's number 2: It's vampires!! Yes and you all have them with you and you are deluded hereabout and yes some of you are even worse, masturbate .. But check in last post 34, i and schoolteacher (my conscience yes) wrote "Hello MODERATOR, I (meaning number 2) got to go .." and some one posted a thumbs up to it. But if you recognize the irony: Why do some one read it, if same one also yeah that i go? BECAUSE the same body has multiple personality - and some spirits are interested and read while others say no .. no .. since they are vampires.

What's the difference between a vampire and a victim behaviour suspiciously the same? A vampire cause hurt to live (like getting food for the body stomach, there is another body stomach and that is "something to do" which gets "hungry" like bored, and what vampires do is kill to feed so). But victims also do something to enjoy, because they masturbate or try to do it where it hurts. Like with pills or hot baths and so on.
Martin Luther (the religious) did something new, he caused himself pain to kill his bad lusts. But "he" was crazy deluded. The thing is there was NO "Martin Luther" because body is only MACHINE - organic and mostly water. But connected to it (animal) there are us spirits "within" or whatever, but we connect with body. And Martin Luther had vampires AND victims connected, and the victims thought it was evil spirits - the devils in "another world" yet "the devil" or elves followed with him everywhere. And so the story goes: people hurt themselves or commit suicide yada yada yada. I got this from my master school teacher conscience: Do you want to talk with ME (yes, it's me who reveal this to my beloved slave number 2 or do you have a conscience yourself, hmmm ..?)

Hello i am Paulus also one of twelve earlier (where 2 spirits already have discarnated) connected to same body as spirit number 2. I wonder what's the point in speaking out here to ..? But i reckon there are some evil listeners, masterminds and so. Most of my time is in blindness, and i have come to realize it is also safety. Because i was surely deluded when coming here to Earthlife attached human animal, since it is dangerous. It is violent and what the hell ... But there are more and i don't see anything most of the time so I lack coherence about things happening to me. But not seeing is security, since i came deluded. The vampires want to do crimes and they are subjected too. But not completely since things obviously went wrong and i thought about it was me. I imagine people imprisoned for things they didn't commit, because earthly police and shit are not conscious, they have not real authority to distinguish and what to do and they are backclever, yes what is security when accident has already happened. I write this in co-operation with conscience - real authority.
I found out that conscience control my blindness because when i discuss to do it and we yell, because i dream of hardly hearing, and agree about safety first, then i come to see again also for longer periods. And it's true my "blindness" is about something ..
Concerning bad spirits who are not vampires, but lycans since they grow wild by being spiritually hurt by vampires - both symbiotic connected to same body and also others who for example do criminal art works that lure so: I Paulus write this helped by conscience - yes i came to see for a moment the words, and i also did understood the subject of course to masturbate up on stage like werewolfs to you audience.

Nr 2: Yes i have battled vampires like Jesus did for christ sake for they all thought i was the one - saviour and so - but it is conscience schoolteacher who actually saves, inspires and so, because i am in need myself. Even though i could see all day compared to Paulus before, i still easily get disturbed from others connected symbiotic, but since i am conscious: in many evil situations mostly traffic when shopping and so, schoolteacher has control and helps me out in lots of dangerous attacks. Vodka mentioned earlier about king arthur but it is stolen, since vodka not really understand it self and it is taught me by schoolteacher from inside. Since i thought vodka had obeyed, but this parasite is in love with jesus, that I .. bullshit and i am gonna drop that turkish bitch in parachute somewhere over africa .. Yes we masturbated together symbiotic, but that was IT. Now it's goodbye and no more, get it ..? Loser. (Yes and i was helped by conscience with music choice and formulating writing.)

Paulus: I would like (inspiried so) to tell the true coherence about king arthur fairytell which are first agreed about conscient and with later other evil spirits, masterminds and so on symbiotic. King Arthur is no one - neither human nor spirit -. King Arthur is security, because in intelligent liberal communication that is king. And Merlin is a real schoolteacher - which here in danger - has become conscience. And Merlin takes seat among others, because communication is liberal. But Merlin knows about complete security which us pupils (who mistakenly have arrived here in need - since by danger we get hurt or come to harm -) must learn then. But i Paulus received extreme harm before i realized security of course and more taught by conscience.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
An Erotic Tale for Sister Jaisha.

Out Abbott Poet outbrought in laissez faire hand sad Paulus.

Tinker with and deal him a hand arm end over-reaching.

And the maggoty drip of fetid puss stench ejaculation.

Conscience, indifference he the teacher you the pupil endure his butter eye liquid drip.

More's the pity him not King Knight Table Rounded Arthur Merlin Man.

But bottle mad man pierced and painted bone headed endoscope visionary.

Older wiser him, the proud hum out loud anguish squeal penetration torn.

Buttressed and buttdressed bent the quivering wreck upon the rocks

Against the soft pillow hard grounded headache of his resourcefulness.

OH...Symbiotic co-joining end to end he laughs and comes the hot liquid of his breath

The dragon vampire man gainst the soft flexibility of youth say you brave Paulus

Paulus vodka boy, Jesus boy, vampire sucking boundless examination boy.

And lesson learned he said, taught lesson brain embedded erotic life enduring

All thoughts that glorious moment never more to better be Abbott Poet.

Dreams and handed mirror stressed splashes the conscience for ever.

So sad Paulus he the blind and deaf sauce enriched  lifetimes recurring  victim be

And the vampire man always sleeping mind corner coffin lain long since.

No silver bullet he, nor heart staked vanquishment of luscious memory.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@jaishawnemmette
GREAT WORK
jaishawnemmette2
jaishawnemmette2
3RU7AL you write to us "GREAT WORK". But some of you connected humiliate yours truly, since you can do better. You probably know of capabilities to speak, but as we pointed out earlier: what are words without meaning - - you are trying to debate without securing anonymity first -> you know IPs can be traced and more; and we speak about taboo stuff here, so do that properly first. Next you are also like shouting "Jesus why so soon .." But i - neo - have to go you know and you have your own conscience so goodbye.

Rabbit: Earlier Hugo vampire connected same animal study as me did something post #33. Hugo is a pestilence and i spoke with conscience about Hugo's doings in post #33. And i agreed about: Concerned never identifies itself and lets out something about username "Mharman" here being troubled - which our conscience noticed us about - and Hugo say "you don't get vampyrism", because concerned still thinks like one but that is different than grasping vampyrism is an illness. Like to me Rabbit, Hugo is a lifelong pestilence dangerous symbiotic.
Conscience and Rabbit: Hugo Post #33 "Because i know: not all of you are actually seeing all the time with your animal body. That's also why gymnastics are wrong - dangerous." This is something Hugo has stolen and it is misinterpretated.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 2: Paulus told something from our teachings about king arthur fairytell but forgot facts with it. And later after realizing it then Paulus conspired instead of attending correction to it here. So i'll do it with help from a friend and that really is school authority - who (individually) are conscience here where we spirits within have come in danger. Thou must so discern thyself among other evil spirits, masterminds and so symbiotic from thy conscience who is NOT connected symbiotic BUT understands security and can communicate to teach thee so but conscience are "school authority" and can do so safely - have some animal body controls both physically and mentally - while thy symbiotic spirits are in trouble and often brag about helping - like people on stage who masturbate sound. I earlier contemplated bragging with conscience and Paulus repeated about this: "i also did understood the subject of course to masturbate up
on stage like werewolfs to you audience"; because as conscience to me points out now: Paulus does not correct own mistake immediately. Concerned is a fucking gay symbiotic loser.
So zedvictor4: you asked about Paulus in crap nonsense post 36 and there you have it: a loser.
Conscience: And now about king arthur. It is about helping eachother in need. Vampirism must out from the board, the committee or what ever, because communication works liberal - for instance necessity is only when thou understand something is so; police orders, beggars, commands and such are illegal but since police threaten with guns, commanding parents threaten with torture yada yada they are dangerous and thou must therefore obey to avoid their spiritual hurt. But real communication works liberal. And in rescue i am Merlin because as school authority i know about how water magical melts vapourizes and such, pupils are not here to learn that, because school is built to be USED by pupils and not to grasp Earth and Sun mechanism in actual education. You spirits in danger or hurt (harm) are being miseducated. Yes it is lie that you learn from life = damage, your mistakes. Even rescued you spirits are not repairable like for example automobile. And those spirits not really conscious rescued they reincarnate as imaginable to mad dogs or lustrous cows for examples.
And about my animal body controls there are one example: School authority can mechanically discarnate a spirit (single among multiple other spirits) from an animal before its death. Suicide is a milky way.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 4: Is there anybody out there?
Because i imagine you are all simply goodbye ..
I've been captured through ages. Since i remember far ago something about mirror and i saw some one, but it was a ghost you know like in voices - because a voice in sound is simply modulation (or vibration) which can be recorded to machine and replayed. Yes i saw some one in mirror many times thereafter also, but it took long before i realized it is sensation error and i was actually blind, because i could not see with the animal body eyes. And first time it happened there were thought question about me, but i could not see myself suddenly, so i grasped choked "but WHERE am i ..?" And frightened i grasped in limbo after "power" or "control", because many years after that i realized that there had to be other than me around and some were definitely evil minded. And i became frigtened often so through many ages. And i ask "is there anybody out there" to other similar trapped victims, because the evil minded spirits are vamps and we victims are their designated food.

Nr 2: Yes i am out here! (<- Conscience idea.) I remember that incident young ages ago (which nr 4 has talked about one or two years ago to me also conscient). Because at the time long ago i found life violent and i especially thought about why the fuck does the body cry so exaggerated that it's not me. And then while looking in a mirror in a residence where i lived at the moment i said again "yes the animal body is not me since its expression are definitely not mine now". And i came then to conclusion about being in connection with animal body as young. But nr 4 never reached that conclusion before ages later and through confusion so. I also remember about it, about me "the animal body" that there came a violent grasp for power and i felt like being possessed - you know like they talk about driving out possessing spirits or in psychiatry torture with animal body belt fixed which they explain away are because concerned are doing bodily self inflicting damage.
The danger is the vamps. And about their possible victims: only conscience school authority can do "wonders"  (<- It is me - my "beloved slave" nr 2's conscience - who picked the music example.) And the vamps are fucking insane - wanna kill and are dangerous since i am also symbiotic connected. For example they wanted to jump down in stone rocks we were looking at, and they were teasing and tried to force it. I remember i definitely did not have the body control because they body masturbated all day long for example and i never wanted it, but it happened through ages daily so yes i were definitely trapped too with vamps symbiotic even though i can also see all the time or most of it, since the body also sleeps you know. But about jumping down as the vamps tried to force, nr 4 told us later that there were a moment concerned came to see what the ill situation was about like in other ill situations and realized yes it is truly dangerous. So you see: we all came from above to come here among vamps "inside" or within or whatever and become heroes. What do i care because i am numb in the dick and they masturbate and masturbate and i think oh yes when are you finish(?). And i expect there'll be stars on our shoulders when we heroes later come back upstairs .. (Yes i got some conscient pointers and word formulating correcting when trying to communicate this - my experience - to .. who ever.)

Nr 4: What? .. i am supposed to be a dick extension because i can't see and only hear stupid sound effects when in limbo? ..
Vamps seduce. They have first wrecked school property to cause danger and then they lure. They say it is sympathy, that it is thee who like it, but sympathy feeling is illness - love you know - and then you masturbate, and they cause it to seduce and they say it is thee who are in love. But they cause it for example with music and also parfume stuffs which are poison, smelling flower something to go crazy saying yes yes all the time. And when vamps have deluded thee into heaven thou'll see that yes angles exist because it is them - the vamps - of course - lovely smelling - and all their sins are forgiven because god exists there too.
What about movie picture? .. they are full of fairy tells to lure you people, no the vamps inside too of course into believing that king and queen are real, because when thou do so for example then later while in congression and your bodily imprisonment wants to fart, it's illegal because they say it is and they are real you see in imagination like god and stuff and it will cause thee hurt and harm then, so don't believe in imagination, believe in conscience, believe in me - in jesus for i am - and all that crap because i am real police, you see since i got the gun to damage with in nursing tenderness of thy body in wonderly pain feeling inside, if thou exist in another world yet real here in time and though most of the time in pain but wonderous because life is so.
The school property animal orginally did not shit at all of course, neither lift up heavy water to drink, nor had to work simply to be able moving around because it would of course be fully grown and filled with gasoline - you know - to be ready before getting occupied by any real pupil, student or what ever. But about vamp misuse of school property to cause hurt. The original machine had internal communication that worked of course, but now wrecked that's why seeing ghostly stuff is possible even though it is not physical there because it is an OVERLAY like a computer screen where it is possible to make overlay of seen image. Vamps have wrecked animal construction into confusing and to cause ugly imaginations >like this<.Even though the picture is made of colors, vamps have succeeded by colors in making harm by manipulation with their art and bodily referendum overlays by symbiotic internal vamps company with thee of course - criminally, yes ..?
Well what can i say, nr 2 says it also again and again, but you "see": i can't hardly do something without honest vision, and frankly it is also conscience school authority who helps me think and write, contemplate too, and that's how we did this.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
A Revisionists Tale for Sister Jaisha.

Doubtless he Hugo be,

Said the sad blind man,

To the vampire.

Sex the constant,

All consuming,

Tick Tick Tick,

Hormonal drip.

And how the fuck,

Do things go so wrong,

Protein enriched,

Destroyer of bone.

To know,

The seeded imperfect transfer,

Just biding it's time,

Tick Tick Tick,

Doomsday clock hidden.

And such a minor thing,

Becomes,

The all consuming,

Harbinger of destiny.

So rewind not,

The doomsday clock,

Dear Jaisha love,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

T........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdfRvEwb/.  Saw this and thought of you. Good luck.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 5 and nr 2: Victor, You are interested in war - ukraine, russia what ever. Dwindler: Goodbye my love, goodbye my friend. Cherry ho and so on .. tick .. tick .. .. tiiickk ....
About rescue "Knocking on heaven's door" is waste of time and vamp misinterpretated. Nr 4 does it since it is without sincere regret. I expect concerned violent spirit reincarnates, also another symbiotic spirit - we can call her captain jack or sparrow or whatever for that is her true name - who also is also parasite but tender like bush.
Typical through life thou shall get attacked by tiredness from daily stress in vampyrism so tired thou will get "screw you conscience" to mistake thy beloved rescuer <- vamp nonsense. I have worked on discerning evil minded spirits and true victimized spirits and finding out about conscience - my savior. Spiritual roles. And so have those other kindred victimized spirits. We are some bent on finding salvation and working together to sort out safety finish or completely. We have truly battled vamp suductions to do so because vamps grow monsters around our true beloved: For example this where socalled muhamedans command humility to god; and this where their white dressing is lied as being cleanness commanded by "conscience". But as earlier mentioned with king arthur fairytell example: real conscience is liberal communication. Vamps have also wrecked animal to produce idol ghost errors in comprehension, so we got attacked by this for example.
Our plan is to discarnate before any of the parasite vamps. One of them suggested to at least "shake hands" upstairs, and that's a good one - a good example or shall we say at least a try of friendship for thereafter and goodbye yes? but nooo. And when only the vamps are left then school authority takes control of this animal body to keep it going with all its "internal" vamps occupied until we - okay - upstairs have managed to pack our stuff and leave together in happiness and harmony for ever and ever and ever. But who are actually the vamps to escape from in thy x-max tree? Yada yada and more stuff.
About salvation or rescure parents delude that not to fuck before marriage and not to fuck others than your beloved in marriage and such is faithful. But being conscious is true "faith" because conscience is some one in reality and not ghost - though vandalized human brain causes ghost misinterpretations.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Polynonsense, i - conscience - haven't obeyed thy command "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme" and you lack a key "to get into" vampyrism even when it is before you detailed described: That's why you spam Gimme!
About your "good luck" since some of your spirits within are in danger while the rest are producing it: We - nr 2 and me - have something for you also: "Meet the spartans " is misinterpretated and i have rearranged it, (nr 2: yeah it messages you criminal artists) and in our production there is a lucky charm which leo character wear on his way to war. We started another thread and the movie is still linked in its opening statement "So the spartans are warriors because they are gays .."

Conscience: About difference between vampire and werewolf (and zombie); a zombie is an animal - a machine which is 'no body' itself - which is vandalized so occupants connected this zombie animal must live to feed (thats also what concerned "We will survive" movie, 2 and i arranged, tells about) because real working schoolanimal would be stationed with fitting plants or trees in perfect cyclus, and it would not live to feed because it would be charged ready for use when needed so. A zombie is (insecure) circus, drifting to feed, but it is itself organic machine. Vampire and werewolf is spirit failure - do intentional harm or hurt.
For example: The socalled creation of mankind is misinterpretated because it was a vampyric dicease that caused some apes to loose their fur and without that - which then became "human", the naked - they got nerve troubles which harm spiritual occupants and then love illness began. And because of nakedness - lack of fur - spirits connected such are being tormented and spirits with werewolf failure seduce that, because when spirit is hurt - ill of something - then temptation start. And that's what werewolfs lure, exaggerate. The difference is that vampire delude (also with philosophy) to kill and werewolf upset rabies for violence.
Come on, give me some credits..

If thou want to recall this conference download it. Because when through it should be destroyed into oblivion - not grow like libraries everywhere - that seduce everywhere with all kinds of crap concerning: thou are in danger being here; life is full of precious melodies and such, so for fuck sake: kill time and grow ages, grow stronger die young and so and so on and while you are at it pleeeease stay awake at night and all night because that's how it is, i mean: at night!!

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Polynonsense, it is i nr 2 because i thought about your "saw this". And i got help from a friend to think about it, that it is probably a movie of your animal that you linked. And since your username is "..Witch" it adds up that it must be a female body. And conscience told us that your fun is a lure to explain away into sex so thou loose the communicated warning.
We are four conscient - among 5 ill intented [= illint <- some word shorter ..] - spirits who talked it over some more with nr 5 and concluded that you are living in pornographic shit, something else as example: When air is poisoned then animal who breathes it get ill, but they - doctors and employers - brag it is thee who are malfunctioning (thee who are "wrong"). But it is the AIR who is poisoned by (who cares ..). It is the same with horny/lecherous "feeling" (<- nr 5: actually horny/lecherous illness; nr 2: Yes master). And you witch get this illness from pornography and that's why you masturbate.
Feeling is illness and pornography impress like hell to masturbate; it is not natural. We spirits are not repairable like automobiles, and sensations like taste (candy sweeties), smell (perfumes) and so on harm spirit (= feeling of illness - sympathy included).
Nr 5: For instance welcome in supermarket. .. .. How do you tell whether your animal can use a certain fruit ..? So you try them all and get hurt by this and that. Welcome they say knowingly that your gaga is malfunction.
And here is it that vampires and werewolves lure "that's living", since if you don't feel then there is nothing worth here with animal; because they have already indulged you into thinking that you just exist here as organic machinery - mostly water yes -. For they have seduced you here into trap kingdom full of dangers to kill you. But in order for you to escape you need to co-operate with real conscience. And while doing so you must maintain your animal body which thou connect (and forbid internal illints doing the same) until you are done fulfilling your conscience.
But masturbation is not part of correct animal maintenance. The correct "solution" to horny/lecherous illness is to avoid aVoId it. Nr 2,9,10 and -1: Yes for fuck sake enter a nunnery.
Nr 5: Spirits connected Whoopi Goldberg lied about this. They correctly received explanation about spiritual masturbation, thus about going insane from pornographic shit - and used it to brag.
Back in time there were monasteries built to find some safety from pornography - meeting each other -. But they became obsolete after that celibacy became possible in BORG building cells.
To do it completely leave family.
You people are nuts discussing already to find kindreds immediately, since you are in dangers thus. First you begin to blah about who is who, other people will then notice that and secretly accuse you - like they did to the pope who said earth is flat. And then you'll end up in psychiatric torture, drugged and so on. Do it correctly = safe.
So find solitude to begin structuring animal senses with your schoolteacher. And again leave family because they are dangerous: Get divorced, tell your animal's children's inhabitant "go to hell" and make irrational behavior "to drug" relatives. They should not know your whereabouts any further, and if they don't care thus: solved.
Find "home" in loneliness - to begin .. - and healthy environment. Clouds are pollution. Cloud cover blocks sun rays so sun warming gets confused and differences in temperature cause wind and storm. Yes, weather would always be calm without clouds.
Sun rays also kill bacteria, and with cloud cover then virus grow in moist air and that causes flu. (When you structure animal senses with real conscience you learn such stuff.) It is stuff that matters, vampires and werewolves massively try to occupy you with playmobil instead of reality - for instance a dildo - but with conscient teachings you can avoid illness.
Get noise cancelling headphones for your criminal ears, because that can seriously avoid your spiritual hurt from hearing dog barking and traffic noise and more. It is better to lower noise than completely to seal off hearing because though sound is violence you still need it to hear when your animal body is in traffic.
Also get comfortable lightning in your apartment, because eyes need or must have splendid (true) colors to work. Thou will get depression in cloud cover grey garbage world.
Yes, we - you and i - are talking about you spirits estranged co-operating with - also me nr 5 - school authority, finding solitude and later after getting discarnated, finding contact with real school authority again to finish structuring your senses - about security thus - for then to be able to enter complete safety from danger and harm any further. To be continued ..

Nr 2, 10, -1 and 9: About the stupid girl - Polynonsense - in linked movie: What's your long hair for? .. horse shit. About man with beard here is how that causes illness: it itches so you touch it with fingers. And bacteria - caught in between - then grow in the beard and lately enter mouth and booom -> that's how. Gimli is actually one of many vampyric lures who seduce growing beard, because gimli's creator know it kills thus.
The depictured Polynonsense's body has a piercing in its nose, because one or two spirits within fight(s) sex and have done so to resist. But hey get rid of pornography kiddo .. Yes we are old - yes fucking old - masters in fighting masturbation and that's surely how efficiently Polynose. But there are also internal traffic with porn from symbiotic spirits. Stop it.
Vampires and werewolves have also grown animal babes like for instance yours. They seduce and incarnate while your animal is still growing, so you have gaga and then they tell fairy stuff to disorientate you in order to kill with harm, pain what ever spanish coffee, dildo toys and puzzles .. more to come. But look at your baby face and without fur like other animals grow, they have sought something "soft" in seduction and it seems like animal babiface models are wrecked from growing stronger.
You're screwed yes ..
(We wrote this with help from a friend upstairs.)

-1: Hello there. I want to say this. Because before i remember being able to see and hear clearly. .. .. I am not sure when it closed. .. .. But i find animal dangerous because they are made to wreck - grow old you know. .. And seriously don't get a pay job as a good citizen do. It's vampire trap; I mean get out immediately, but how .. .. because frankly i tried suicide ways, but hey i survived .. .. eh, yes i imagine the evil ones wait upstairs with "next level" some sect bullshit that ends with reincarnation man. Yes pink the wall shit irritated with "there must be a hole in the wall -> out": But i find now there is a door since i can co-operate with my school teacher thus. Yes: Finding a spouse .. like that's what it's about here when young and gaga, but the truth is that finding conscience IS IT.
And for fuck sake use a robot cleaner at "home". Because we are spirits and repetition harm us. (I wrote this with help from a friend since i got fatal animal handicaps and evil spirits in company. ..)
I remember masturbating daily through ages. But i doubt it was me because we were actually more "within" or connected. And i hated thinking through porn. I realized that when my animal met people and did stuff like looking strange in others' eyes - boys .. girls - it is likewise, it excites and later that was used for masturbation. I doubt original school animal had memory to recall such. It was a fucking trauma. But i have realized it is a deluded solution sort of like taking pills against daily stress, tooth headaches and more headaches and "living on the street" many years. .. .. .. It was a vampire trap. And i didn't take internal company - illints there who deluded me so - serious before lately. But okay there are also external illints guilty because they made me, i mean this animal trap i have connected and they also made love films and music shit with "growing up" ages like in mentioned movie (time: 15:32) which nr 5 and nr 2 have arranged.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
I enjoy knowing that I sucked from your life the amount of time it took you to write those two posts.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
That's a lie or is it? Let's rephrase it: YOUR conscience is telling, that the amount of time it took you to read those two posts sucks. Because you think that i neo truly am Jesus the savior and yes i got to go - upstairs somewhere, but i'll be back. rest assured that it is only contemporary and no enjoy at all while you poor kindreds within wait down here ..
Nr 2: yes i saw your naughty animal lips and think beware for they are made for cock sucking, just not mine for it is holy.
The point is: you criminal kindreds got conscience yourselves as you clearly state.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Evil Witch, thou are deluded about marriage and that's why we use anonymity for fuck sake.

A warning to other folks: if you are wanna, kind of or what ever going to watch the witch link, it's up there some where: use safety glasses. I mean, we mean hot lips! They speak visions of their own true mind ..

A now a real warning: Discipulus_Didicit has set a vampire trap in my other posting about "conscience" some where or what ever. He or she or what ever states, describes or what ever to thee - spirit in danger - seeking salvation that this is hopeless by claiming "nothing can ever change" so thou see, it is a trap; which is pure nonsense because vampires don't or do not exist in reality or what ever.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
"I enjoy knowing sucking time yada" where did you steal that design? Because looking at your illnesses and brain damage, you can't self put two and two together anymore; you clearly got gaga babi-model design intended cock sucking for ever, here and there on every street corner - yes for ever we mean and so they say, i must go now but rest assured we got anonymity .. what ever .. i'll never be back my darling, .. love and such nice fairy telling folklore or what ever.

Analyze the "Frodo evidence" by links in our posts #3 and thereafter #1 - conscious meaning more times since more of your kindreds don't just get it yada yada - about your boots and my precious Princess. Start in post #3 youtube or some where at 1:02 and then work your way both directions we mean or so until you get coherence. Catch ..

It's me -1: I got a hard on! I hear stories about a bitch seeking revenge and that concerned have innocent thoughts of marriage being rescue though it is truly conscience school authority that does it. I am saying with help from a friend that 'home' being orgasm is vampire lure, because 'real home' is safety some where definitely not here connected human animal and among dangerous spirits with ill intent all the time.
I saw - so much i could at least - the movie "We will survive" about spartan fighting gay porn and such, which nr 5 and 2 have ill intended. And i think that you - who ever .. eh socalled witch - that in this movie the woman at start wears a lock on her pussy. And i imagine that is being faithful to conscience - not screwing around to find home in orgasms anymore .. more .. for ever young .. eh, stop.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
Light spread the salvation of nightmares.

So Jaisha love.

And me all smiling at the frustrations of a misspent youth,

And the frustrations of an unspent youth.

Fairies and digital fantasy cock frustrated,

Splashing the floor,

Rapid handed cock screen temptress.

And thy remote love

For a remote witch, slender and dark in the mind

Frodo energy exudes at every thrust of the screen thumb

Fantasy energy exudes that salty contagion

Vampire dream sucking energy.

Temporary depletion.

So she-man Jaisha remote lover of the Princess Witch.

Time and tide wait for no person.

For the fantasy princess daren't look the mirror in the eye,

Lest it shatters into a thousand vicious shards,

Of age worn energy sucking deception.

Dream on hand lover.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@zedvictor4
Do you spirits within or whatever find safety safetiness or whatever in talking poetic cryptic - no hurt ..?
1) Am i conscience frigtening, dangerous what ever?
2) Are we going to argue ..? This is where you are, so expect it, yes since it is illegal, tell us what are you spirits joking actually doing here dum nuts?
3) When you ask sincere plain questions, your ignorance, are there risc of humiliation from other vamps? Surely yes they live. And use anonymous surfing for fuck sake that's something ..
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Arhh look in our other thread "conscience" or whatever #13.. some pussies talk about food. I nr 2 find that disgusting, it's cowardly correct. And i must go now. Yes and i nr 9 got a clue too which fitted together with the told in this thread #20 about artist Bunny who admitted being whore in mind. So i acknowledged my clue as conscious.

Nr 9: I wonder what's left for me "to get saved". Conscience told "Jesus was suicidal". And i think yes - that maniac went to get killed for a fact. For in conscious discussion i was surprised and chocked so that his so-called "friends" actually also wanted to see him hang.
So Jesus is definitely not the way you see too now shocked i suppose and what more ..? For what are you .. suckers ..?
And i ask myself i got some unfinished business and there's an opportunity for me to speak out here..? Yes i also got problems with blindness and stupid sounds. But okay i can tell about my van gogh experience because you know "evil spirits" within irritated me and furious i threatened with hurting myself. So i sort of came to shake the drawer with knifes in the kitchen. And it wouldn't stop. So okay i took a knife and went to cut my fingers off. But hey the animal body is a union and obviously i couldn't control alone. And years later i have come to realize "what's the use in self harm"? That i must find efficient rescue. And later when it became clear for me too with school authority educational investigation that we were twelve spirits connected same body and also four of the others co-operated conscient, i made fun and in illness where i thought an advantage i demanded deletion of their bookwork on computer. Lately i have come to realize thereabout that i have never learned properly how to do. Vamps lie about our existence that we only become and disappear here. But reality is only for changing and then spirit exist in time. If spirit is in reality without proper education first, concerned can not figure out how to do and is a socalled aristocrat dum-nut. And i simply did not grasp the value of things. Another bad experience were with driving: The body was doing and i was evil, yes blind and with stupid sounds. And outside there was something about a guy on the runway. It was new year and he was partying alone thus. So furious i sort of agreed to run him down. And it was risky because with his back turned my way he could have put out left arm and tju bang! I have tried to think it over more times since. Now i come to: that other symbiotic spirits irritates and one werewolf especially cause rabies. And conscient i think yes what's the use. I must find true education in books what ever now ..
The body did other cruel stuff yes for example suicide attempts, but these were on my mind for ever and ever and ever lasting more and no return.

Yes, but i nr 2 saved the day. I remember looking deep down in stone blocks and asking "hey you inside do you really wanna jump???" No? .. and the music played on with occasionally hitting myself. I remember thereabout later when conscience in solitude - of course - started rooting out differences between us spirits within or what ever i tried to find who the fuck that ape is? .. Is it YOU?

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 12: Hello, it is me in #43 mentioned "we can call her captain jack or sparrow .. who also is parasite but tender like .." I just got opportunity to this because usually i am blocked from speaking and doing since i am wild. I talked it with conscience and i get it that nr 9 just spoke plain about own crimes committed. And it would fit if i could speak about my concerns. And since i also dream about order in ghost town and that this is safe compared to a humiliating human kind of court torture, i agreed. Yes early i did something cruel to a minor kid, i told my symbiotic "i was perfect happy in kindergarden", but the fact were that i was abused - don't know how, but i was angry thereby and saw chance in cruelty towards minor kids. And i did it 2-3 times till i heard concerned cry ugly. I still haven't figured out my "crime". But then up in years i tried to mutilate a sweet dog. I know something about that the body "thought": don't follow me dog! But i saw chance to get a broomstick to mutilate it, but after hitting in dark the others talked about being surprised "what am i doing?" and they must have ended it. I have not accepted this yet. I don't know anything about driving into some guy. But i know of suicide. I thought it is fun and irritated in thinking that "yes that must be done!" And it was the same about jumping down or into traffic, i had fun and bragged and irritated "do it". I also did irritate about the knifes but it was not me who took them, so ... I have not been guilty of destroying any of the poems, painting or drawings with structuring senses or deleting book work.
But i don't want to talk about it with these dangerous symbiotic spirits and i foresee they want to hit me when we meet - discarnate - upstairs later. And i don't want to reincarnate. So i have begun to co-operate with conscience school authority. And that's it.

jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 2: Yes nr 12 has been pacified. Nr -1 is a womanizer, started horny at introduction with commanding a "female" spirit "we belong together" in marriage and since i in ghost town already were working with concerned about salvation, nr -1 ignored working together and threatened in ghost town whispering "i murder thee .." and suggest also that we "shake hands" upstairs first opportunity. Nr -1 does never indulge anything, we were some co-operating with conscience and thereby we reached clarity clarification what ever. Nr -1 is also driving mad, i mean cars are dangerous and i never wanted to begin it, but it was forced at that time it begun. Nr -1 also explain his masturbation theory about "how it works" .. fucking insane. So concerned must have been part of that crime ongoing through ages. And oh yeah -1 was also revealed as suicidal .. fucking insane. But the "ape" is werewolf vodka earlier mentioned. That shithead threatened me with "wanting my chair". I expect concerned to reincarnate as a cow because vodka claims "life is to enjoy and into sex anything ..". I also expect -1 to reincarnate as a dolphin. Yeah if thou think ghost town with human animal is crazy i foresee it is worse in sea, because they live in madness hell with their own shit in circus. Paulus earlier also forced driving, that shit is also shooting mad, killed pigeons for fun (i was definitely engaged in destroyed "my own" gun to stop it). And Paulus, Bruno or anything shitty agitated in ghost town mob attack by slandering my conscient objections to anything cruel. I earlier discussed communication and we conscious use "a worktable", it means that our communicative orientation goes to worktable - something that school authority provide. Paulus is also fucking gay, demands ownership of another kindred spirit like nr 4 also did differently though, but they are pedophiles. Paulus tries exhaustingly to rape me in ghost town.
I don't know what nr 1 and 3 and 7 did conscient concerning: but i co-operated with conscience and we got the eight anarchists pacified meaning that masturbation, suicide attempts, knife threatening, self-hitting, destroying of own artwork or things like expensive computer etc ended and we got room to structure finish animal senses - which are 64 -. Hey illints say animal got 5 senses only? .. But if we - conscience and me - count feelings - which is illness really - you also sense shitting like smelling and tasting, so ..? And in structure there are temperature and similar temper (- You don't have it. It is the animal wreck who attack so - just like bad weather cause too high or low temperature.) You can still see vamps misinterpretation of our first book. The writer name is invented for anonymity. And we neither revealed bank account because we used a red cross salvation army account to save us. But the book advertiser closed our fingers - no touch you see - else we would have deleted the printout in publishing torture. No ears you see ..
Nr 4 also threatened us fairy spirits within or without about any one touching concerned's imagination of pussy young idol elvis something. And at the time the internal mob thought it was fun threatening with jumping down into stone blocks, nr 4 came to actually see what it was about and then sort of forced to stop you see ..
It's been fun, yes adventures, i've been to egypt and such, fucking torture: I want out NOW they yell, but no just a little bit further i, hrmm we say ..

Conscience: Pacification means of dangerous spirits - illints = not conscient - is different from discarnation, because they are still connected attached or what ever the poor animal.

Nr 2: About 6 years back when real authority began examination of our spiritual differences, i met two kindred spirits who said "it is us" which surprised because i thought about one that also sought salvation, but they were two. And we agreed to co-operate. But it took them years to understand, that team-leader is rescuer and that i am not the body that i am another kindred spirit attached same body as them and also in need of salvation.
Nr 1 and 3 discarnated half a year ago. Nr 7 also mistook me nr 2 as body nonsense and realized also years later that team-leader is true rescuer. But also because other symbiotic spirits bragged threatening with being god or ayatollah khomeini in ghost town. Nr 7 discarnated a week ago i think. The mob, the rest are still here. Three of us structured animal senses as far as we could here, and nr 7 also structured but less about the co-operative manuals. And now - first nr 9 and later nr 12 - two of the other symbiotic spirits agree with conscience concerning safety, king arthur. Vodka still only talks you know there about ..

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Sweet lust surrender to the nightmare.

Oh inspiring Jaisha love.

Me the man of flesh, bone,

Conscienceless in thought,

Spiritless in anonymity.

Poetic inversion the crudity of lust,

For words outpouring,

Like a monsoon,

Breaches the gutters of your mind.

Line upon line,

Of out-drenched dissolute ecstasy.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@zedvictor4
fucking masturbation
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
Nr 12: I want to speak with Syphilis - one or two spirits of the "witch" ..
Real school animal had connectors to its plant resource. As earlier mentioned water is heavy and we spirits illegal incarnated have come to feel it too. It damage us to carry. Originally nourishment would be to grow body but fully grown it would just need nuclear power - small but massive amount of energy to movement. That would probably connect at feet. Animals now are vandalized to zombies and also acrobats - who use muscles to carry and balance weight - it's illegal. A safe animal would any time be able to stop - without risk of falling, weavering some where in motion -. Extremely heavy animals like for example elephant hurts thus and you can also see the pressure at their sad eyes. The point is,
Conscience: that syphilis is a transparent mean to subject something originally.
Nr 12: Okay master.
Nr 12 and 5: We have put together some more nuisance in my (nr 5) previous rearrangement of "Meet the spartans".
Nr 12: Yes and about "The Big Lebowski" which i understand - in this discussion - upstairs somwhere - was revealed concerning its artists bragging about their abilities i got a question how artists in mentioned movie, which i have participated in making concerning a certain monkey addition, where Sean Connery appear: He enters a bar, a joint or something where people stare "there he is" - except the bartender. He is under pressure certainly also from staring actors. And we all know "yes, they are actors paid to do it." But frankly they really stare, so how?? .. .. Before hiring they interviewed actors about rolemodels and found "yes Sean connery" again and again. And (in movie) yes "there he is!" His beer taste like candy but he drinks it politely.
The monkey similarity was a conscient idea and it is also for your sanitation, sanity or what ever Syphilis. Beware though after supposed ending there is a criminal report which is dangerous to watch. So protect your eyes or what ever for here is "We will survive V.2".
Nr 12: .. while under way to prepare this movie i get attacked by Paulus and nr 4 ++, they are parents like threatening in ghost town and .. i get away from conscience in fighting and then i forgot shit about shrinking movie size, so we had to turn back with body and do it. Yeah Faggot-Paulus, cellar-woman and who ever are not worth saving .. i guess .. eh, (some one: stop ..) but that's wrong because then i obviously typically hetz nr 2 and nr 1 through years, and they were actually correct. But i expect by doing this that i will get further home .., eh i actually thought of saving but that's bragging. (Nr 5: Correct smart ass.)
After further investigation we came to conclude, that i nr 12 am occupied always by saving .. but myself, because body is ghostly like some one else - like in voice there is ghost error - and we think ghost town has to do with originally that animal can meditate "upstairs" and do nothing, and caught in limbo now i nr 12 also dream of correcting body some one's mistakes since i am self connected feeling it so that's how it is folks, smart asses and so on. I have to go now. Cherry ho and so long cowboys, gliders what ever for here we go again ..

and nr 2: Any questions? .. ..

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@jaishawnemmette4
Fucking masturbation.

That's a contradiction of terms sweet Jaisha.

Fucking is the bottom line,

Masturbation is second fiddle.

All the same in the end.

Oh the joys of the double entendre.
jaishawnemmette4
jaishawnemmette4
-->
@zedvictor4
Say hello to Elvis in Neverland from us and fuck pff too.

----- --- --- 

Here is the witch clip and we've done something about thy hair witch .. . Beware for it is I conscience who have directed with nr 2 as my sponsor!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
A Haiku for Jaisha.  Guardian of the dreams of Neverland.

Hello dead Elvis.

Hello Jaisha dear sweet rose .

Sunday daydreamer.