Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Stephen, the bible is clear.

Then why would anyone need to take a "scientific approach" using "scientific methods" to understand something that you clearly have stated often is "crystal clear" and add that the gospel writers are "extremely clear on what it is they are conveying to its readers"? You are simply far too dense to realise your GLARING contradiction/s.

Yes, let's say that again. It is not a mystical book.

I have said that the bible and the New Testamant in particular is ambiguous, enigmatic and  contradictory I do not recall ever saying it is a "mysterious book". this is where you, being the bone head that you are, are putting words into my mouth.

Yes, it a book that needs to be properly read.  I think it is to be read literally as against a mystical understanding.

Which you have never taken the time to do for all of your claims of being able "to memorise" it and to " know it back to front in many languages". would you like the evidence?

But its not relevant to those who see through your charades and smoke and mirrors.

Can you give us a few examples of me applying "smoke and mirrors" to these ancient scriptures?
You keep forgetting Reverend Munchausen, that I have nothing to lie about or defend when it comes to these ancient writings, but you do don't you?  

reading your responses - it seems you really do have a problem understanding what you are reading. 

That kind of slight doesn't work on me Reverend Munchausen.

You are not a free thinker. 

But I am.  You are the one that is tied Reverend Munchausen. As you have told us, you are the one that has been force fed the bible and taught "to memorise the bible from a very early age".  So much so that you claim to " know it backwards and in many languages including Aramaic and Hebrew" You are the one that tells us that you "simply pass on what you have been taught to "pass on" by all of those " Orthodox Priests and biblical scholars ". And you are the one that appears to have wasted all that fine education on learning the total amount of completely fk all.

You have a copy of the Secret book of Mark and its special mysteries.  LOL @ you for thinking you are a free thinker.

I have read Josephus, I have read the Gnostic Gospels, I have read the Rise and Fall of Summer. I have read all the works of Budge and many other books concerning the ancients and their god/s. But any book I have read is irrelevant to my opinion, ideas and theories concerning  the bible.
For instance  I believe John the Baptist and Jesus were deadly rivals.  I believe Jesus and or his disciples had a hand in his demise. I don't believe Jesus performed a single so called "miracle". I believe Jesus survived the cross and was nursed back to health by his "secret disciples" . I believe that Jesus and others believed he was the rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem,   and I also admit that I cannot prove any of what I believe. But let me tell you something thicko, that it is  the bible itself  only that gave me cause to believe what it is I believe, Reverend Munchausen.

You want to add to the words in the Bible with your secret mysticism. I think it is to be read literally as against a mystical understanding.

Nope. The only people on this whole forum that put words into the mouths of the biblical authors and biblical characters is the likes of you when completely stumped for straightforward explanations for its ambiguity, anomalies, contradictions and outright lies.
 The bible itself speaks of "the mysteries" and who it is that the "mysteries " are privy to.  It is not MY "mysticism" you outright clown.  Yet here you are AGAIN, denying the words of the bible itself.<<< this is nothing but sheer desperation.  

Tell me Reverend Munchausen, why have you spent 40 years studying and "memorising" the bible , if it as "crystal clear and unambiguous" as you claim it to be?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing yet another runaway post of yours in being #179,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN FROM BEING EMBARRASSED IN BEING A BIBLE 2ND CLASS WOMAN:  "Excellent Brother, you have surprised the entire forum by acknowledging you are a flitter and desire to do something about it. I know it is only the first step, but it shows some promise. After all, until you admit you have a problem you can't get the help you so obviously need.  So thank you for at least attempting to get back with the program. One topic - question at a time." 

I am not a "flitter" as you erroneously propose, to try and save what face you have left within this forum, because I am trying to help you with your mentally challenged modus operandi pertaining to you being a woman as you present yourself within your biography herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy  and of which, your laughable denial saying you are not a woman! Psychotic Alert! ROFLOL! Therefore, you should be thanking me in my attempt to try and take away your #1 runaway status in all aspects within this forum!

One post, one easy refutation, to try and help your grade-school MO intellect get through your embarrassing times here on this Religion Forum in being a Biblical 2nd class woman, and you being in total denial of this blatant FACT as shown in your biography.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR MISCONSTRUED QUOTE AGAIN ABOUT YOU BEING A WOMAN, HOW SAD: "Nevertheless, it looks like you still are having problems discerning between religious and personal questions.   Ask me a religious question not one related to a personal situation, ok. ...... But asking me about my sexuality is not a religious question. It is personal ...."

In said post in question #173,  I did state biblically a Religious Question to you relating to the ramifications of you being a woman in your biography relating to Timothy 2:12 as shown herewith: "Barring my alleged fake persona that owns your Bible stupidity outright, you have yet to put this proposition where you say that you are not a woman to rest, and the ramifications thereof pertaining to Timothy 2:12!"  Get it Bible runaway fool? Huh?  My statement to you was a religious question and you still RAN AWAY from it with blind excuses!

As we can see, you will go to great embarrassing lengths of denial in your embarrassing situation in having your gender as a FEMALE in your biography as shown; https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy, and at the same time, you state that you are not a woman!  Priceless psychotic denial on your part!  

NEXT PSYCHOTIC BIBLE WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET WHOSE BIOGRAPHY SAYS THEY ARE A WOMAN, AND THE RAMIFICATIONS THEREOF IN TIMOTHY 2:12, AND THEN STATE PSYCHOTICALLY AND EMPHATICALLY THAT THEY ARE NOT A WOMAN, WILL BE ...?  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR CALLING CARD OF ACCUSATIONS TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH: “I have asked you to stop referring to it, again your tendency is towards bullying and stalking and  Attacking when it is in fact more pleasant to discuss the religious questions.”

Ah yes, to save face in your not addressing your contradicting womanhood status one way or the other, as shown as your gender in your biography as a woman, and the biblically ramification thereof within this forum in Timothy 2:12, you are now having to use once again towards me your excuse #1; bullying, excuse #2 stalking, excuse #3 attacking, as embarrassingly shown in my link of the many excuses you have to use to runaway from questions to you;  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=6&post_number=147

****************  Therefore, when you can’t address the facts above, we are not bullying, nor stalking, nor attacking you, because  in your continuous running away from your embarrassing predicament of your biography stating that you are a woman; https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and then you state that you are not a woman, we therefore have to continue to pursue you to answer the question one way or the other, understood?  GET IT BIBLE FOOL? **************

Listen up woman, even though you are not under oath, do you think that a prosecution attorney in a trial setting would allow you to not come forth with an explanation to your outright contradictions of said facts shown above, no he would not!  What you are essentially doing is to cause reason for the membership to doubt your motivations and credibility in why you have to act in such a manner to RUN AWAY relative to your contradicting state of your womanhood without explanation! 2+2=4!

THE NEXT BIBLE WOMAN THAT IS UNDER TIMOTHY 2:12 , AND PSYCHOTICALLY DENIES THEY ARE A WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IS DOING AT THIS TIME WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

To your dismay, I am sorry, but in prayer with Jesus last night He told me to forget about only posting one question or refutation to you at a time, whereas He told me to go full throttle and post many biblically vouchsafed propositions to you at one time at your obvious biblical expense. In simpler terms for you to maybe understand, He wants to get your pseudo-christian presence addressed in a quicker manner. Sorry. :(

If you can't handle the above situation, and if you cry about this new action of mine in following Jesus' request, notwithstanding, whimpering to the moderators, then I will conclude that you forfeit your total Biblical ignorance to me forthwith!  Thank you dear.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

THE NEXT BIBLE WOMAN THAT IS UNDER TIMOTHY 2:12 , AND PSYCHOTICALLY DENIES THEY ARE A WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IS DOING AT THIS TIME WILL BE ...?

Brother, the Reverend Munchausen's self centred personality is only overshadowed by his self-delusion which borders pathological.    When faced with (biblical) facts that don't suit him he will ignore them and make up alternative ones via new and other personalities such as going from man to woman. This is shedding an old skin for a new one hoping no one will notice.
Of course, the sycophantic fawning s/he used receive from his supporters here did, at a time, go a long way to feed  his/her massive. MASSIVE! ego but alas, it has somewhat waned . 

I believe I have mentioned it before here that individuals with narcissistic personality problems don't respond well to criticism.  S/He believes his own BS. Having seen and read the many haughty self aggrandizing, gasconading but ineffectual jumbled up mind that can’t distinguish fantasy from fact having had his over inflated sense of personal worth and power and his imagined sense of superior authority challenged. 

The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count with the narcissist is whether his/her tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his/her greatness while struggling to be relevant. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorders  often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying, s/he is always on the lookout for dupes.  It is consistent of those with narcissistic personality disorders that they expect everybody bow to their opinions and beliefs and are livid when others don't dance when told so.

Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women. . 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

OH,OH!  Once again, guess what?  Instead of me not being able to get into this forum upon my last needless banning because my password and moniker wouldn't work, whereas I had to change them for some nefarious reason. Now my manly moniker picture is mysteriously gone at the top of the page as shown in the enclosed image herewith: [link no longer available] AND, I do not have mail nor notification icons as well anymore as you can see.  Hmmmmmm, whose the culprit in the back stage removing these?

Let's see, who could be wanting to set the stage in banning me again, the moderator that banned me before under very weak circumstances because he could not answer my very simple questions to him, where his initials are "SP?"  No, it is not Ragnar, because he shows class and at least gives you a warning.

Oh well, in not being able to use certain icons, and where you can't get to my godly biography, if I get banned again, I will resume to frequent 2 other Christian Forums in preaching TRUE Christianity!   

I know Miss Tradesecret is smiling, therefore she doesn't have to be easily raked over the coals anymore by Jesus and myself! LOL

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Well, it looks like again I am in the process of being banned as my post #187 shows, whereas I cannot operate certain given links anymore.  Do you think that Miss Tradesecret went whimpering to a certain moderator to make it hard for me to post in this forum as shown in the link in my post #187 above?  Hmmmmmm .....

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen, 

Another GREAT dissertation in your post #186 relative to Miss Tradesecret's TRUE MO!  Why she continues to remain upon this forum subsequent to us, and many other members, Bible Slapping her Silly®️ is beyond reason! 

If I can't post anymore within this forum because of shown malfunctions in the link post #187, it is not because of me easily not taking the reins to quash pseudo-christians, but because of some unknown reason by a certain moderator putting road blocks for me to not engage, and I wonder which moderator that would be?  Maybe the last one who banned be needlessly, whereas his initials were SP? LOL

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
If I can't post anymore within this forum, it is not because of me easily not taking reins to quash pseudo-christians,

What reasons if any have been given for these inabilities for you to use the forum functions, Brother? You haven't broken any rules as I can see.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen, 

Through nefarious means, as you can remember, I tried to get back on this forum after my banning for 45 days, and used my previous password and name, but it didn't work! I therefore had to use a different password and put a period after my initial D.  Therefore one has to ask why this happened!  Hmmmmm ......

Now as you can see in this link [link no longer available] I do not have my manly moniker, nor the icons of mail,  private messages, and members showing that they have responded to my godly posts!  Therefore it has to deduce down to a certain moderator that will be unnamed, but whose initials are "SP," may be the cause once again in not totally banning me, but in making it hard for me to be a member of this forum to respond to Bible inept pseudo-christians like himself. 

Do you show your moniker and icons, whereas as shown, mine are gone? LOL

Since I cannot message Mr. Ragnar, can you do it for me to see what the problem is in my behalf and give him this link?  If you do, Jesus and I thank you!  :)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Do you show your moniker and icons, whereas as shown, mine are gone? 

Well I do for now, Brother. Who knows what can happen when the Reverend Munchausen gets his drawers in a twist. Yet s/he claims s/he never plays the victim! But we know what a complete load of old  bollocks that is.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
To send any user a message, click the green mail icon at the top of the page (https://www.debateart.com/conversations), and from within that page there's a green button on the right side of the page which reads: "New message," then type in the name of whomever to which you wish to send the message.

I admit I preferred back when we could send messages from within profile pages.

As for lost or forgotten passwords, they may be reset at: https://www.debateart.com/auth/password-reset-requests/new
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney
I think he is saying that when he clicks onto his own profile he gets only this >>>    [link no longer available]

Barney
Barney
-->
@Stephen
Oh I see now! ... That is weird.
Barney
Barney
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Have you tried using a different internet browser?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney

Ragnar,

I am using a friends computer because I am house sitting and taking care of his animals until he gets back from a trip he is taking.  But it didn't have this problem only until today where I used it for the last 2 days and it was okay.  My desk top computer is in the shop getting fixed due to it having problems in loading, and a way abnormal functioning operating system, so maybe when I get mine back, it will change to normal. 

Oh well.  :(

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I am not a "flitter" as you erroneously propose, to try and save what face you have left within this forum, because I am trying to help you with your mentally challenged modus operandi pertaining to you being a woman as you present yourself within your biography herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy  and of which, your laughable denial saying you are not a woman! Psychotic Alert! ROFLOL! Therefore, you should be thanking me in my attempt to try and take away your #1 runaway status in all aspects within this forum!
Yes you are. You are one of the chief flitters on this site. You hate being cornered into an argument so you distract and you divert and ask a question on another topic.  

I am not a woman.  

One post, one easy refutation, to try and help your grade-school MO intellect get through your embarrassing times here on this Religion Forum in being a Biblical 2nd class woman, and you being in total denial of this blatant FACT as shown in your biography.
Again, refuted. not that it matters whether I am a woman or not. I would not be ashamed of it if I was. I happen to think woman are pretty cool. And as for your notion that any person could be a second class woman - you still have never addressed what that ACTUALLY means. After all, I have asked you on numerous occasions to let us all know what makes any person a second class woman.  Still waiting. I would accuse you of running away. But it's not running so much as it is flittering. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 I did state biblically a Religious Question to you relating to the ramifications of you being a woman in your biography relating to Timothy 2:12 as shown herewith: "Barring my alleged fake persona that owns your Bible stupidity outright, you have yet to put this proposition where you say that you are not a woman to rest, and the ramifications thereof pertaining to Timothy 2:12!"  Get it Bible runaway fool? Huh?  My statement to you was a religious question and you still RAN AWAY from it with blind excuses!
Yes this is true, you did attempt to spin your personal question into a religious one.  I chose to see it as personal and so far have not changed my mind. 

I notice I also did answer the question - in relation to females being quiet. I indicated and let me repeat - this forum is not a church. It is a forum. Secondly, I stated it was a cultural issue and thirdly, I stated that even if it was commanding females to be silent - I AM NOT A WOMAN. Hence it does not apply to me.  

Now I know this won't satisfy you - so I will revert back to my original point - this is a personal question - not a religious one - and your spin attempting to make it so does not change my position. 

Why don't we talk about baptism? Much more interesting. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR CALLING CARD OF ACCUSATIONS TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH: “I have asked you to stop referring to it, again your tendency is towards bullying and stalking and  Attacking when it is in fact more pleasant to discuss the religious questions.”

Ah yes, to save face in your not addressing your contradicting womanhood status one way or the other, as shown as your gender in your biography as a woman, and the biblically ramification thereof within this forum in Timothy 2:12, you are now having to use once again towards me your excuse #1; bullying, excuse #2 stalking, excuse #3 attacking, as embarrassingly shown in my link of the many excuses you have to use to runaway from questions to you;  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=6&post_number=147

****************  Therefore, when you can’t address the facts above, we are not bullying, nor stalking, nor attacking you, because  in your continuous running away from your embarrassing predicament of your biography stating that you are a woman; https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and then you state that you are not a woman, we therefore have to continue to pursue you to answer the question one way or the other, understood?  GET IT BIBLE FOOL? **************

Listen up woman, even though you are not under oath, do you think that a prosecution attorney in a trial setting would allow you to not come forth with an explanation to your outright contradictions of said facts shown above, no he would not!  What you are essentially doing is to cause reason for the membership to doubt your motivations and credibility in why you have to act in such a manner to RUN AWAY relative to your contradicting state of your womanhood without explanation! 2+2=4!

THE NEXT BIBLE WOMAN THAT IS UNDER TIMOTHY 2:12 , AND PSYCHOTICALLY DENIES THEY ARE A WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IS DOING AT THIS TIME WILL BE ...?

I can't find a question here that has not been asked and answered before. However to try and avoid your accusation that I am running away I am noting it for the record. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
To your dismay, I am sorry, but in prayer with Jesus last night He told me to forget about only posting one question or refutation to you at a time, whereas He told me to go full throttle and post many biblically vouchsafed propositions to you at one time at your obvious biblical expense. In simpler terms for you to maybe understand, He wants to get your pseudo-christian presence addressed in a quicker manner. Sorry. :(
You were not praying to Jesus last night. Again you demonstrate you are fake. And a fraud. Just like your persona on your profile page. Fake fake fake. You are more fake than Donald Trump. Jesus would have told you to be full of grace - mercy and to "forgive those who do not know what they are doing". Why is it that people like you always post part of the bible but never the whole. Why is only the bits you think suck - rather than the other bits?  Hmmm. 

If you can't handle the above situation, and if you cry about this new action of mine in following Jesus' request, notwithstanding, whimpering to the moderators, then I will conclude that you forfeit your total Biblical ignorance to me forthwith!  Thank you dear.  
Not crying, just think you are being childish. You don't like the fact that I ACTUALLY want to have a discussion with you. You would rather have a pissing contest. that's not discussion. That's just childish. We don't need another Stephen.  You don't have to be as immature as him.  I think your persona actually betrays you more than you think. But that is a matter for you to reveal. not for me to speculate on again. I ought not to have done that in the past. Bad habits don't necessarily stop easily. For my remarks in relation to  any part of your past I life - I am regretful for and apologize to you for. I will endeavor to restrain myself from doing so in the future. no promises - but I will try my best. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your wanting and ever so feeble post #170 AGAIN,

First things first, since you are in discussion with men within this forum, therefore you go directly against Jesus' command in Timothy 2:12 since you are explicitly shown to be a woman in this link;  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and where YOU are therefore NOT to usurp the authority, nor teach, but to remain silent when around men within this forum!  Your comical and weak refutations pertaining to the FACT that you are not a woman, fall by the wayside in embarrassment.

YOUR QUOTE  ONCE AGAIN IN SHOWING YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE IGNORANCE:  Secondly, We are not in church. Thirdly, Even if we were in church, this command is not for females to be silent per se - it does not prevent singing, praying, nor speaking to their children. It is a command only to those in the higher levels shouting down to the lower levels - thus causing disruption. Since at the time - it was only woman and their children upstairs - and all the men were down with the rest of the men, there was no need to tell the men to stop disrupting.” 

Whoops, you slipped on your freudian when you inferred to yourself as a woman because you said we are not in church, referring to my easily grilling you on Timothy 2:12, which is not relating to church whatsoever in the first place you ignorant Bible fool! H-E-L-L-O?

The passage relating to women being silent in church as you mistakenly proposed is this verse at your embarrassing expense once again: Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.” (1 Corinthians 14:34). As shown, your Bible ignorance is without bounds!

YOUR QUOTE OF BIBLICAL STUPIDITY ONCE AGAIN: “this command is not for females to be silent per se - it does not prevent singing, praying, nor speaking to their children.”

Firstly, you quoted the WRONG passage because of your Bible ignorance and stupidity, then in me schooling you AGAIN, the passage that you should have quoted for pseudo-women like you to be silent in a church was 1 Corinthians 14:34!  Therefore, within this said passage as shown above, it explicitly states that women should remain silent, they are NOT TO SPEAK as the law says, period!  Therefore, your comical and weak proposition of women allowed to sing or to speak to their children in church is therefore WRONG AGAIN WOMAN Bible doofus!   

Now, wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN in front of the membership and I will continue in making you the #1 embarrassment of a pseudo-christian WOMAN within this esteemed forum, that if you actually followed Jesus' inspired words in Timothy 2:12, you are NOT even supposed to be in this forum!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS' WORDS RELATING TO WOMAN IN TIMOTHY 2:12 LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IS DOING WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your embarrassment in your wanting post #170 again, and again;

First things first, since you are in discussion with men within this forum, therefore you go directly against Jesus' command in Timothy 2:12 since you are explicitly shown to be a woman in this link;  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and where YOU are therefore NOT to usurp the authority, nor teach, but to remain silent when around men within this forum!  Your comical and weak refutations pertaining to the FACT that you are not a woman, fall by the wayside in embarrassment.

For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.” (Matthew 15:4)

YOUR FEEBLE AND RUNAWAY QUOTE RELATING TO MATTHEW 15:4: “I think anyone who curses their parents has done the wrong thing. It is to suggest that parents are permitted to be harmed by their children. The harsher the penalty, the more serious the crime. Obviously, you think cursing your parents is nothing to worry about. God has a different view and so do I.  The words "Must surely" I have also explained in another place is - a covenantal phraze (your spelling). In the Hebrew the words if translated woodenly, would say "dying, you shall die". In other words, you are already dying because of your actions, this will bring you to full death.  Now the proper response from you is "oink oink". 

As usual, you have to HIDE from the entirety of my godly posts to you, to obviously save you even further embarrassment for the time being! LOL!

You once again conveniently reinterpret the scriptures with your mumbo jumbo Devil Speak with your comical statements of “convenantal phrazes,” “if translated woodenly,” “dying you shall die,” “you are already dying,” “this will bring you to full death” yada, yada, yada, yada!  Again, as usual, you use your priceless runaway tactics when I easily corner you upon the topic at hand!

Here is the bottom line at your continued expense of you being a dim-witted Bible WOMAN, whereas the inspired words of Jesus in the New Testament Matthew 15:4, are relative to this also inspired by Jesus passage herewith: For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.” (Leviticus 20:9). Understood Bible fool 2nd class WOMAN? Huh?

You also stated that “I don't disagree with God,” AND “Well I agree with Jesus.” therefore when Jesus as God stated what He did in Leviticus 20:9 and Matthew 15:4, then you agree that offspring that curse their parents are to be put to death, and that their literal blood shall be upon them, good girl Miss Tradesecret, praise YOU in actually agreeing with Jesus this time! 

MEMBERSHIP: As shown above, Miss Tradesecret is on record in agreeing with Jesus that offspring that curse their parents should be killed!!! Praise her new enlightenment!  

NEXT WOMAN THAT AGREES WITH MISS TRADESECRET THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS ARE TO BE KILLED WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Yassine
@Tradesecret

.Once again, has anyone seen the runaway Muslim Yassine?  This fool challenged me, whereas I came forth to make him the fool that he is relative to the Satanic Qur'an that as shown, was written by a PEDOPHILE called Muhammed, and now he is no where to be found!

Yassine must have gone to Miss Tradesecret's school of; "How to runaway from biblical axioms and to "try" and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!"

Jesus and I are still waiting for him to enter into discussion relating to his totally disgusting  faith of Islam in his own thread!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
First things first, since you are in discussion with men within this forum, therefore you go directly against Jesus' command in Timothy 2:12 since you are explicitly shown to be a woman in this link;  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and where YOU are therefore NOT to usurp the authority, nor teach, but to remain silent when around men within this forum!  Your comical and weak refutations pertaining to the FACT that you are not a woman, fall by the wayside in embarrassment.
That link has been changed and denied. I am not a woman. Taking a photograph of my profile page does not make me a woman anyone than taking a photo of your profile makes you a human.  Repeating this over and over again is boring. Please stop. 

Secondly, We are not in church. Thirdly, Even if we were in church, this command is not for females to be silent per se - it does not prevent singing, praying, nor speaking to their children. It is a command only to those in the higher levels shouting down to the lower levels - thus causing disruption. Since at the time - it was only woman and their children upstairs - and all the men were down with the rest of the men, there was no need to tell the men to stop disrupting.” 

Since you don't have the brains to actually understand what proves one thing over another. And since you have no clue about what the bible says. It really is a waste of time responding to you.  Yet, again I will repeat this very clearly. We are not in church. This is a forum. The bible does not forbid woman talking on a forum.  Also - since I am not a woman - it is irrelevant. And yet even if I was - it still is irrelevant. Your misogyny is your problem not mine.  

Whoops, you slipped on your freudian when you inferred to yourself as a woman because you said we are not in church, referring to my easily grilling you on Timothy 2:12, which is not relating to church whatsoever in the first place you ignorant Bible fool! H-E-L-L-O?

The passage relating to women being silent in church as you mistakenly proposed is this verse at your embarrassing expense once again: Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.” (1 Corinthians 14:34). As shown, your Bible ignorance is without bounds!
Thirdly dear stupid one - wives are to submit to their husbands only. You are not my husband. Unlike you - I am not gay and do not wish to be married to a man. Perhaps you should stop trying to seduce all of us on this website. It is most unbecoming of someone who is a fake and fraud to be doing this. 

YOUR QUOTE OF BIBLICAL STUPIDITY ONCE AGAIN: “this command is not for females to be silent per se - it does not prevent singing, praying, nor speaking to their children.”

Firstly, you quoted the WRONG passage because of your Bible ignorance and stupidity, then in me schooling you AGAIN, the passage that you should have quoted for pseudo-women like you to be silent in a church was 1 Corinthians 14:34!  Therefore, within this said passage as shown above, it explicitly states that women should remain silent, they are NOT TO SPEAK as the law says, period!  Therefore, your comical and weak proposition of women allowed to sing or to speak to their children in church is therefore WRONG AGAIN WOMAN Bible doofus!   
Duh! 

Now, wipe the proverbial egg from your face AGAIN in front of the membership and I will continue in making you the #1 embarrassment of a pseudo-christian WOMAN within this esteemed forum, that if you actually followed Jesus' inspired words in Timothy 2:12, you are NOT even supposed to be in this forum!
Please change your diapers. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

1. Miss Tradesecret is a woman in her biography: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy

2. Miss Tradesecret, as one of many comical and unsupported examples, states specifically that she is not a woman: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=7&post_number=170

3. When Miss Tradesecret factually is a woman, as shown in her bio above, then she biblically goes directly against Jesus' Timothy 2:12 when she is within this forum!!!

Addressing yet another embarrassing post of yours using your runaway tactics again in post #202;

YOUR QUOTE SLIPPING ON YOUR FREUDIAN AGAIN, LOL!!!:  “You were not praying to Jesus last night  …. Jesus would have told you to be full of grace - mercy and to "forgive those who do not know what they are doing”.

Dear Miss Tradesecret, not so to your quote above dear, because your Bible ignorance is showing again, whereas Jesus’ inspired words state:  “Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,” (Luke 17:3)

Heads up, YOU have sinned against Jesus’ words because you are a woman as shown, and therefore I am to rebuke you for going against Jesus in Timothy 2:12!  Since you haven’t repented yet relative to the Luke passage above, I have to continue to rebuke you for your stated transgression shown above!  Get it Bible fool?  Do you want to call Jesus a LIAR again relative to the Luke passage? Huh?

OMG, we can only visualize that every time you get ready to post on this esteemed DEBATEART Religion Forum, you have a wet towel beside you to wipe the egg from your face on a continued basis subsequent to me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️ all the time!

As a closer to your complete Bible stupidity, you couldn’t have said it better yourself when you included in your quote;  “forgive those who do not know what they are doing,” whereas YOU DO NOT know what you are doing by continuing to sin against Jesus by being a woman and not following Timothy 2:12! Your weak term when you simply say that you are not a woman does NOT hold water when your bio shows that you are, BEFORE you comically and embarrassingly changed your gender to "unknown," does not cut it whatsoever, understood inept Bible fool?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN WANTING TO SLIP ON THEIR FREUDIAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET DOES AD INFINITUM WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

MY QUOTE POST #156 IN MAKING YOU THE BIBLE FOOL AGAIN:  "Since you "say" you will only respond to religious in nature posts, then the following is a religious in nature post to you that you are finally to respond too in  what Jesus' inspired words say about you being a woman (https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy ), and where you are to directly follow His inspired word herewith: “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.” (Timothy 2:12)

YOU ADDRESSING MY QUOTE ABOVE, YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE OF TRYING SO HARD TO GET OUT OF YOUR PREDICAMENT OF BEING A WOMAN AS SHOWN IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY: "Yes this is true, you did attempt to spin your personal question into a religious one.  I chose to see it as personal and so far have not changed my mind. "

Miss Tradesecret, as shown in my quote post #156, there was absolutely NO ATTEMPT by me showing that the question was a religious one when it rightfully included Timothy 2:12 since you are a woman in your biography https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and the subsequent ramifications of this FACT in the aftermath, get it ignorant Bible fool?

Tell the membership, what is your next excuse to NOT address the fact that you are NOT a woman, even though your biography specifically shows your gender as a female as shown in the link above?  

1.  Maybe you will use the excuse of "what you factually see in my bio as a female gender, aka, woman, is not true because my biography was hacked by Brother D. Thomas or Steven to change it from my gender as a man to a woman?  LOL!

2. You were drunk with biblical wine, and when you filled out your bio, you misquoted your gender as a woman instead of a man as you erroneously propose a this time?

3.  You had a sex change from a woman to a man, and you forgot that you were a man at that time of filling out your biography and used your previous gender as a woman instead?

4.  You were born as a man, and had "female tendencies" and you just slipped again and put female down as the gender that you wanted to be in your bio instead of a man?

Miss Tradesecret, you truthfully make is too easy for Jesus and I to show your outright Bible stupidity and lame excuses upon this topic that you just can't get rid of, other than to show yourself the continued #1 Bible fool and using your unsupported lame EXCUSES to this topic at hand!  You provide priceless comical entertainment in this forum at your continued expense!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET USING COMICAL AND UNGODLY EXCUSES TO PREVENT FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT TOWARDS THEM WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
That link has been changed and denied.

Yes, he knows. We know. The only one that doesn't seem to know is you, Reverend Munchausen. That was your original profile, and now you are denying that it was.
It shows you claiming to be a woman. You are now denying that.  
It shows you claiming to be a New Zealander,  you now deny this  telling us you are in fact Australian. (not to mention that elsewhere you claim to be "Indian")
It shows you claiming to have been born 01 January 1968,  though you also tell us that you were born the day of the moon landing the same year.
So you are a liar if you are now trying to deny the above was/is you when it is clearly a profile created by you. No one else could have created it could they? 

1 Timothy 2:12   Do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Is clearly misogynistic in todays language or any modern language, even the Greek that you also say in your original profile as a woman is you native tongue,  which in your  profile as a man you have contradicted this and told us  us that your native tongue is English.

Why don't you just admit that your original profile  that you created  showing you to be a woman is false and simply untrue.  That will put a immediate stop to all of this to-ing and fro-ing concerning your gender.  Doesn't that make sense to you at all, Reverend Munchausen?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen, 

Well, in your ever so revealing post #209, you put the final nail in the coffin of Miss Tradesecret in being a woman and the contradiction thereof in her conflicting  biographies, and what she is to do to save herself from any further embarrassment!  But as easily shown, she will still be embarrassed because of
her total and complete Bible stupidity and ignorance of which we and other members point out to her on a continued basis at her embarrassing expense!