How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Since Tradesecret is a sister of Eve, this is what Jesus' inspired words think of her:  “ Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (Timothy 2:11-12).  With this passage alone, Tradesecret is going against Jesus' doctrine against women in not learning her place in Christianity as being inferior to man!

Another incident where Jesus' inspired words state with specificity that women are not worthy of life, and where there will be NO WOMEN in heaven: “Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Thomas 114).
I have quoted this gnostic verse of Thomas and other misogynistic verses from scripture often to those here that have the brass balls to accuse atheists of being "hateful and misogynistic" while defending  the theist and theism, Brother. #23

Gee, I wonder why the book of Thomas was not included in the JUDEO-Christian Bible? LOL!

I do wonder, but at the same time I wonder why such misogynistic verses are  included and accepted and go unchallenged by those that accuse the atheist of being "hateful misogynists". Their double standards are just astounding at times, are they not, Brother?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
In once again addressing your apologetic Satanic spin doctoring of the scriptures, especially in you being a hell bound woman to begin with which will be another topic,  I therefore will show the membership in just how Bible inept you truly are, and at your expense once again. 
I offered no spin. I am not a woman. Go for it Brother. You have yet to prove anything. 

JESUS SAID:  "And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me. After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.….” ( Luke 19:26-28) 

1. The passage of Luke 19:26-28 is attributed to Jesus!
2. The passage above is stated by Jesus showing His killing nature!
3. The passage above is therefore showing Jesus as a serial killer!
4. The passage above does NOT show Jesus as ever loving and forgiving, by the pure nature of what He said, period!
5. Parable or not, Jesus promotes the murders of others, period!
I never said the passage is not attributed to Jesus. I said Luke was the author of the Gospel and wrote it a  particular person with a particular purpose. Luke has attributed this passage to Jesus. 

I reject that this passage demonstrates a killing nature.  Certainly not Jesus'.  You have not proved so. An assertion is an assertion not proof. The passage is part of a parable - the king who lawfully has invested money does not even demonstrate an investing nature.  The king commands for his enemies to be slayed before him - again does not demonstrate a killing nature. Rather it demonstrates a kingly nature who does not tolerate those who would undermine him. It is what ALL leaders around the world do in one form or another.  It demonstrates the tactics of someone who values his power and authority. The killing of his enemies - is a tactic only.  

The passage is a parable - it is attempting to demonstrate in relation to when the kingdom was going to come. It has nothing to do with showing the nature of the king, save and except he is fair and just and committed to doing what he says because he means what he says.   It is simply ridiculous to suggest Jesus is promoting the murder of others.  In this parable - it is a lawful killing in any event.  Not murder.  But at the end of the day Jesus is promoting justice - and equity.  And moreover - clearly enunciating that he will bring his enemies to justice.  Death is one of the tools of any lawful kingdom. 

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: “Context. Firstly, ask yourself the correct questions - who wrote it - who was he writing to - what was the purpose of the writing. What kind of language is this?”
This is not grasping for straws - unless you think people who apply the scientific method are people grasping for straws?   

Jesus and I will address your questions that in your embarrassment, you could NOT answer yourself! LOL!

A.  Who wrote it:  Jesus did as our serial killer Yahweh God incarnate: “And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men but as what it really is, the word of God.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13)

Firstly, you don't speak on behalf of Jesus.  You speak on behalf of yourself.  Luke wrote the gospel of Luke. He may have quoted Jesus' words. It is a gospel. Thank you however for actually attempting to answer the question. You are learning. A gold star for you. 

B.  Who was He writing too:  To His disciples and His Jewish following since Jesus returned ONLY for the Jews.
Well the first couple of verses tell us he was writing to Theophilus.  Luke did not have any disciples.   Jesus has not yet returned so you seem to be off with the fairies.  No gold star this time. Just a red X. 

C.  What was the purpose of the writing:  It relates to the punishment of those who would not have Jesus reign over them subsequent to His Second Coming, even though it was supposed to happen within Jesus' time period (Mark 13:30-31), but didn’t, and where we are still waiting 2000 plus years later, where therefore Jesus LIED in the Mark passage.
Again - Luke was writing - so you have missed the context.  Yes, Luke was relating that Jesus told this parable because people were questioning when the kingdom was coming.  It had nothing to do primarily with punishment.  Mark 13 - Jesus came in judgment on Jerusalem. This however was coming in judgment - not his physical return. Get with the program. Jesus has not returned. So coming in judgment and coming again are two different concepts. If you have read your Hebrew bible better you might have avoided this primary school error. Unfortunately you are not alone - many fundamentalists hold to your view as well. 

D. What kind of language is this:  Hebrew or Aramaic, which really doesn’t matter in the first place because what Jesus said, is what He said in mentioning the murders of others that do not want Him to rule over them, get it?
Well it does matter what kind of language it is.  Firstly, it was in Greek. Secondly, the language is Gospel - and the part you are referring to particularly is a parable. The question is - what is a parable and what is its method of teaching? Is every nook and cranny of it to be understood as true or is the main point what the main point is?  If you took some time to consider the unique characteristics of what a parable are - then perhaps you might do better on your test. Again a red cross here. No gold star. 

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE MAKING JESUS A SERIAL KILLER IN THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME:  "…. then perhaps you might start to understand the context and what Jesus is specifically saying.”

The context and what Jesus is saying to His disciples, and Jewish followers ONLY, that anyone that does not want Him to rule over them upon His assumed Second Coming, is to bring them hither and slay them in front of Jesus!  Get it? Huh?  Or does 2+2 for you equal 3?
Yes - you do have problems with grammar.  Jesus is not a serial killer.  He was never charged with such an offence. And if he was charged - it would be found not proven.  Kingdoms are not democracies.   Kingdom are ruled by people with authority. And with strength to subdue their enemies. If he has slayed someone for treason - then it is lawful punishment. Lawful killings for treason do not make anyone a serial killer.  Saying otherwise is absurd. 

Now, let me easily school you once again,  the above proposition is regarding when Jesus finally does come back to earth in His late Second Coming, but it will be in a very drastic murderous bloody mess when He does as horrifically shown below: 
When Jesus returns dear Brother there are a couple of scenarios.  Firstly, most people will be non-believers which means many people will face punishment for their decision to reject the true and just king.  This choice or decision - is one individuals made knowing full well that their choice had a consequence.  

The second scenario will that most people will be believers. In that situation - a minority of people will face the reality of God and either bow the knee or not.  Personally, I hold more the second view than the first.  Those that don't bow will face the consequences of that decision. 

I deleted your reference to Revelation because you didn't consider the context.  Who wrote the book - who was it written too and what was its purpose?  Since I am a partial preterist, this means that in my view - most of Revelation has already been fulfilled and is now history.  Not all of it. But most of it.  We should consider Revelation not as a prophecy but as a book on worship.  

I think we should have a healthy fear of God.  After all, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  Jesus said to not fear man who can just kill the person but rather fear the one who can destroy you in Hell. 

God is the ONLY who has the power of life and death in his hands. Hence - for God to kill anyone is justified by the fact that gave them life in the first place. And he can give them life again in the future if he so chose to do so.

God means what he says and he says what he means.  He has promised judgment to those who disobey him. Either in this life or in the one to come. He did punish the entire world - men, woman, children, and animals, vegetables etc at the flood.  Totally just and right to do. 

Any person he puts to death - either directly or indirectly through his subjects or sometimes through his non-subjects and enemies of his people - is completely just and right from the divine point of view.  

His return won't be murderous. It will be a day of judgment for many people.  Total and perfect justice.  People will know once and for all that their sins will be punished by God.   They will pay for it themselves.  And rightly so - since they chose to accept this outcome.  No one will be able to say they did not know. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
 you don't speak on behalf of Jesus.

But the bible does, you idiot. The whole point of the bible is to spread HIS word. The NT revolves around Jesus , his message and his teachings,   Reverend   Münchhausen. 

Memorise the bible , my arse. 😂

And so do you with every post you make, you bible clown.  Not to mention when you preach and minister to your congregation of "300" that you proudly claim to sermonise to. Where ever do you find the time!?😁

He did punish the  vegetables at the flood. 

But he appears to have missed at least one line vegetables.....Reverend   Münchhausen. 😂
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret,

YOUR LYING QUOTE IN THAT YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN IN YOUR FEEBLE POST #92!  "I am not a woman."

Your current gender in your ever so weak biography is embarrassingly "unknown," (https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret), whereas I told you before to wash your hands, dry them, and easily reach down into your neither regions to feel around down there to see what gender you truly are, remember?  Obviously you have yet to perform this very simple act, therefore you remain in a gender of "unknown" which is comical and embarrassing to say the least! LOL!

BUT, as if your lack of biblical knowledge isn't embarrassing enough for you in front of the membership, then by you placing "unknown" as your gender has to be the most embarrassing act that any pseudo-christian like you can post in their biography! OMG! Membership, STOP laughing! LOL!

Tradesecret, listen dear, come clean and take this opportunity to reveal your obvious ungodly sins to Jesus, whereas your gender before it is now "unknown," was in fact, a FEMALE as explicitly shown herewithhttps://ibb.co/NFcsLgy   

Therefore, deducing your embarrassing gender situation to its irreducible primary, is that you obviously had an ungodly Sex Reassignment Surgery from a woman to a man. Therefore, you are waiting to see if it is going to work before you change your gender from an "unknown" status to being a man in your biography!  2+2=4 and oil and water don’t mix.

HEADS UP, WHEN YOUR CURRENT GENDER IN YOUR BIOGRAPHY IS “UNKNOWN” AND YOU WERE A FEMALE BEFORE THIS “UNKNOWN” GENDER STATUS, THEN IT CAN ONLY PRECLUDE THAT YOU HAD AN UNGODLY SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY!  GET IT? HUH? YEAH, YOU DO.  :(

Tradesecret, you have blatantly gone against Jesus in where He wonderfully made you as a female FIRST as shown above:  For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.” (Psalm 139:13-14)

Furthermore, you are NOT going to heaven because you are sexually immoral in your Sex Reassignment Surgery: Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,” (Corinthians 6:9)

Tradesecret, your ungodly sexual status and you upon Judgment Day, whereas you say; ones sins will be punished by God, therefore, Jesus, will be giving you the one-way E-ticket ride to the sulfur lakes of Hell!  Like you say again, Gods total and perfect justice will prevail in your behalf, praise!

NEXT UNGODLY GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE TRADESECRET WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas

Well that is interesting for another reason too, Brother.  The link not only states the gender of the Reverend "Tradey"  Münchhausen but the link informs us of her DOB and has it as January 1st 968.  But I am reasonably sure I have read her claiming that she was born the day of the  moon landing  in 20 July 1969.  I will have to see if I can dig it out ,just to be sure.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

But the bible does, you idiot. The whole point of the bible is to spread HIS word. The NT revolves around Jesus , his message and his teachings,   Reverend   Münchhausen. 
It is not the whole point of the Bible.  In Timothy  Paul indicates it is for instruction, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness in order that the people of God might be equipped.   Of course the NT revolves around Jesus. But this does not mean that when the Brother speaks he is speaking on behalf of Jesus. That you have no problem conflating two entirely matters is nothing short of nonsense. 

And so do you with every post you make, you bible clown.  Not to mention when you preach and minister to your congregation of "300" that you proudly claim to sermonise to. Where ever do you find the time!?😁
I am not purporting to speak on behalf of Jesus.  Most of what I write is in relation to the meaning of the passages using the scientific method. Something which you decline to use. 
 He did punish the  vegetables at the flood. 

But he appears to have missed at least one line vegetables.....

It was a general statement - saying God judged the world and found it guilt and then executed punishment.  Decisions have consequences,. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Everything is either the fault of A GOD or not.

A picking and choosing GOD, is an unreliable and untrustworthy GOD.

Blaming humanity, for a GODS own errors of judgement and creation, is downright selfish.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

But the bible does, you idiot. The whole point of the bible is to spread HIS word. The NT revolves around Jesus , his message and his teachings,   Reverend   Munchhausen. 
It is not the whole point of the Bible. 
 Idiot!  The belief is that without knowing the Christ and his teaching 'we' could not receive spiritual salvation. And how does one get to know the Christ, thicko? Either through his teaching via the scripture OR by the likes of you - a bible dunce - preaching  how you believe the same scripture should be interpreted. 

I am not purporting to speak on behalf of Jesus. 

But that is your "calling" you bible dunce. Don't you tell us that "god chose you"#48? WTF did he choose you for? And for someone that often claims to have been taught to "memorised the bible from very young age"#52 you always forget what the Christ himself commanded you to do; to go out and preach the gospel to all the world.

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature". <<<<THAT Reverend Munchhausen, means to speak for Jesus and on his behalf.

And only a bible dunce  claiming to be a Pastor or a Chaplain with a serious memory problem could forget this:

" Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".Matthew 28:19-20 <<<<< THAT, you bible dunce IS your mission on earth. And otherwise known as The Great Commission.

"memorise the bible" , my arse. 🤣

So tell me Reverend Münchhausen,  from whence does your information come  concerning the life and teaching of the Christ, if not the scriptures? 

Most of what I write is in relation to the meaning of the passages using the scientific method. 

But the bible isn't a scientific book is it, you clown? It is  regarded only as a 'Holy book' by believers and or a history of the JEWS by others.

I am not purporting to speak on behalf of Jesus. 

Tell me Reverend Münchhausen, do you not quote scripture at all when preaching to your " church of  over 300"?

Or is this another one of your Münchhausen syndrome claims?

"I am a pastor of a church with over 300 people"#67

"memorise the bible" , my arse. 🤣

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I don't quote scripture at you.  Perhaps there is a reason for this. I don't expect you would understand.

I never said the bible was a scientific book. I said that the scientific methodology of reading books  ought to be used. 

Holy books and any book - can be understood when the proper questions are asked. 

I know this doesn't fit you agenda - but I don't care. You continue to make your silly statements - you continue to interpret the bible in your way. The problem is - no one sees it the same way as you do.  You get to your point through - speculation. Preconceived ideas. And no one else is able to follow your dots.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Everything is either the fault of A GOD or not.

Ok. So what kind of logic is that based on?  X = Y and 1-Y. 

A picking and choosing GOD, is an unreliable and untrustworthy GOD.
Do you mean as opposed to a spasmodic and irrational God? 

Blaming humanity, for a GODS own errors of judgement and creation, is downright selfish.
I think if God is blaming humans for his own errors - it is not selfish - it is evil.   

Yet, if humanity is blaming God for its own errors - then that is just stupid. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
If a GOD creates and is omni-everything.

Then it would be logical to suggest that everything is as a GOD planned it, or that a GODS plans were fallible.

And you're picking and choosing, but all four adjectives would apply.

Though if a GODS creation fails and throws doubt onto their omni-credentials, why are mere humans sinners?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherDThomas
I don't quote scripture at you. 

And I haven't said you have on this occasion. But then that is not what I was disputing here , Reverend Münchhausen , now was it.

You claimed;  'that you do not speak on behalf of Jesus', here>> #96.

I had to remind YOU, a man of the cloth and "chosen by god"#48 that your calling was most certainly to speak on behalf of Jesus, HERE>>#98

Stephen wrote: But that is your "calling" you bible dunce. Don't you tell us that "god chose you"#48? WTF did he choose you for? And for someone that often claims to have been taught to "memorised the bible from very young age"#52 you always forget what the Christ himself commanded you to do; to go out and preach the gospel to all the world.

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature". <<<<THAT Reverend Munchhausen, means to speak for Jesus and on his behalf.

And only a bible dunce  claiming to be a Pastor or a Chaplain with a serious memory problem could forget this:

" Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".Matthew 28:19-20 <<<<< THAT, you bible dunce IS your mission on earth. And otherwise known as The Great Commission.

Did you forget your calling, Reverend Münchhausen?

I never said the bible was a scientific book. I said that the scientific methodology of reading books  ought to be used. 

Why scientific method?  Don't you often tell us :

Tradesecret wrote: 
  "Well, I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all.  It is clear. Crystal clear in fact."   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4148-why-do-scripter-beleivers-cherry-pick-verses?page=3&post_number=55

Why would anyone need to take a "scientific" approach or use "scientific methodology" to what you say is so clearly written and unambiguous ?

Don't you also tell us that:
Tradesecret wrote: 
 "The authors in the bible are pretty clear about what they want to communicate". ? 
So again, bible dunce, if the authors have made the bible very clear and unambiguous, and extremely clear on what they intended to communicate, then why does anyone have to take a "scientific "approach to, or use "scientific methodology" for the bible?

Holy books and any book - can be understood when the proper questions are asked. 

Nonsense! You mean only questions that YOU are able to  answer are the correct questions, and you steer well clear of those that cause you problems and that you cannot answer and consider are the wrong questions.
You do it all the time by prefixing many of your replies to questions asked of you  with the words " maybe a better question would be" or "great question but the question should be" or "interesting question I am not sure its the right one" or "a better question to ask would be" in the hope of steering yourself away from an embarrassing question and /or conversation. Its an old trick and won't work on me.  You take everyone here for a mugs and bible dunces and you make that mistake with myself and others often, you bible dunce. I am simply able to see right through your swerving and evading bullshite.

So tell me Reverend Münchhausen,  from whence does your information come  concerning the life and teaching of the Christ, if not the scriptures? 

I know this doesn't fit you agenda -

I don't have an agenda you clown but you certainly do, would you like reminding once AGAIN what your agenda is?

Tell me Reverend Münchhausen, do you not quote scripture at all when preaching to your " church of  over 300"?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Psst! Shhhhhhhh, let's be real quiet and hope that the membership is not reading this post, okay?  You are obviously having a very hard time with my post #94 because you are not addressing it regarding that you are IN FACT A FEMALE as explicitly shown herewith;  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy and now you try to hide this fact by stating your gender is "unknown" as shown on your "current biography" at this time.  Obviously you don't have the sense to be totally embarrassed in telling the membership that your gender is "unknown," and what that implies! LOL!  Therefore, you LIED to the membership when you stated "I am not a woman" in your feeble post #92. Whats new? NOTHING!  Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Yes, in you being a female we both know in how you are to present yourself now within this forum from here on out, don't we? Yeah, we do. Therefore,  you are to follow Jesus' direct rules and acceptances from His inspired words in the following passages:

1. “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.” (Timothy 2:12

2.  "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers." (1 Peter 3:7)

3.  "Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

4.  "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing." (Proverbs 9:13)

5.  "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

Dear Miss Tradesecret, do you have a problem in following Jesus' inspired words shown above when you visit this esteemed forum? No?  Correct answer, good for you in accepting your rightful place in the godly scheme of things as an inferior gender of a woman, praise!

Oh, Jesus in prayer last night told me to remind you of your obligations now in being a gender defective woman to not get out of line from His inspired words shown above relating to your second class gender, okay?  If you do, then Jesus said to Bible Slap you Silly®️ again to remind you, okay?

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS HIDING FROM THE FACT THAT THEY ARE AN INFERIOR WOMAN TOO LIKE MISS TRADESECRET WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we can see in my direct factual post #103 above in relation to Miss Tradesecret in being an inferior FEMALE, she is still having a hard time in "coming out" to this fact as shown by her silence to my said post.   Usually we see members "coming out" for being gay, which it does not matter to me, but to Jesus it matters a lot as shown herewith: "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death,; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

Anyway, poor Tradesecret has LIED for far too long regarding her true gender as a second class woman, and now will have to live with what Jesus truly thinks of woman, praise!

“A quarrelsome wife is as annoying as constant dripping on a rainy day. Stopping her complaints is like trying to stop the wind or trying to hold something with greased hands.” (Proverbs 27:15-16)

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

That isn't all that appears wrong in that link Brother.

She insists she is Australian but the link clearly shows her to be a New Zealander. Her date of birth seems also confusing. The link states she was born Jan 1st 1969 while telling the forum she was born the day of the moon landing. ..
A lot of confusion there, Brother, about a lot of details?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE REGARDING THE LYING TRADESECRET: "She insists she is Australian but the link clearly shows her to be a New Zealander. Her date of birth seems also confusing. The link states she was born Jan 1st 1969 while telling the forum she was born the day of the moon landing."

Seriously, did we expect anything less than Miss Tradesecret's continued LYING? No, we did not!  One of Miss Tradesecrets LYING bouts was when she denied in being a Sexual Deviant, and where we proved that she was an ungodly sexual deviant, and many other atrocious ungodly things that she committed.  Now she has added to her LIES about her gender in actually being a female!  When will her Satanic Devil Speak ever STOP?!  

Miss Tradesecret is surly an ungodly example of being a Christian, and is giving my faith a very bad name.

“A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike;” (Proverbs 27:15)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Yassine

TO THE MEMBERSHIP ONCE AGAIN!

Has anyone seen, heard from, or has seen on another forum, the Hell bound Muslim YASSINE? 

This Qur’an FOOL Yassine has ran away from me 4 times as shown in the links listed below, and in his own thread, relative to him having the audacity to question Christians upon the Judeo-Christian Bible in being true!

As usual, this is his SECOND TIME he has ran away from me in discussion relating to his disgusting faith of Islam, where his leader Muhammed was a proven pedophile as I have shown.

If you see this inept of the Islam faith, Yassine,  tell him to get his sorry ass back into this thread to be easily Qur’an Slapped Silly®️ by me!

Here is a video that reminds me of the runaway Yassine:

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
See,  God: The Failed Hypothesis, where physicist Victor Stenger argues that science has advanced sufficiently to make a definitive statement on the existence or nonexistence of the traditional Judeo-Christian-Islamic God. He invites readers to put their minds—and the scientific method—to work to test this claim.
After evaluating all the scientific evidence—the studies done by reputable institutions on the power of prayer; the writings of philosophers who have puzzled over the problem of God and of good and evil; the efforts of biblical scholars to prove the accuracy of holy scriptures; and the work of biologists, geologists, and astronomers looking for clues to a creator on Earth and in the cosmos—Stenger concludes that beyond a reasonable doubt the universe and life appear exactly as we might expect if there were no God. He convincingly shows that not only is there no evidence for the existence of God, but scientific observations actually point to his nonexistence.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Yep.

Sort of a sledgehammer to crack a nut study.

But a conditioned theist still wouldn't listen to reason.

Voluntarily reprogramming/adjusting the organic computer is a Catch 22 dilemma for theists.

Surely by now,  they must actually know deep down, that they are reiterating nonsense.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
But a conditioned theist still wouldn't listen to reason.

Add to this their inability to actually think and read these ambiguous bible stories for themselves and prefer instead to just regurgitate what they have been told to "pass on". Such as here>> 

Tradsecret wrote: "I in most parts are merely passing on the teaching of what i have received.  I do not have an agenda. I really don't".    #20

This^^^^ from a man of the cloth that received a "calling" and was "chosen by god"#48 freely admitting  and displaying the conditioned state that you have mentioned above, while saying he "does not have an agenda".  This from the same that tells us he has been taught " memorised the bible from an young age" that seems to have forgotten that his lord and leader actually gave him and agenda, here>>

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature".

and here>. " Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".Matthew 28:19-20

You couldn't make it up, Vic lad.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Hello Stephen,

I don't quote scripture at you. 

And I haven't said you have on this occasion. But then that is not what I was disputing here , Reverend Münchhausen , now was it.

You claimed;  'that you do not speak on behalf of Jesus', here>> #96.

I had to remind YOU, a man of the cloth and "chosen by god"#48 that your calling was most certainly to speak on behalf of Jesus, HERE>>#98
LOL! There is a difference between me on a forum site purporting to speak on behalf of Jesus and me in my ordinary calling speaking for Jesus. If you can't see the difference, that is your problem - not mine.  You repeating my words are not a reminder. Not for me anyway, although it amuses me everytime that you have so much information about me. You really are a creepy man, aren't you? I suppose you do make me feel special. Kiss kiss. 

Stephen wrote: But that is your "calling" you bible dunce. Don't you tell us that "god chose you"#48? WTF did he choose you for? And for someone that often claims to have been taught to "memorised the bible from very young age"#52 you always forget what the Christ himself commanded you to do; to go out and preach the gospel to all the world.

Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature". <<<<THAT Reverend Munchhausen, means to speak for Jesus and on his behalf.

Did you forget your calling, Reverend Münchhausen?
Obviously! With just hint of sarcasm. 

Why scientific method?  Don't you often tell us :

Tradesecret wrote: 
  "Well, I for one, do not believe that the bible is ambiguous at all.  It is clear. Crystal clear in fact."   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4148-why-do-scripter-beleivers-cherry-pick-verses?page=3&post_number=55

Why would anyone need to take a "scientific" approach or use "scientific methodology" to what you say is so clearly written and unambiguous ?

I am quite curious that you think you are making some kind of point here.  Is there a difference between reading a book properly and the scientific method of reading books?  Obviously you think so.  It would be more amusing to see what the difference is in your mind.  

Don't you also tell us that:
Tradesecret wrote: 
 "The authors in the bible are pretty clear about what they want to communicate". ? 
So again, bible dunce, if the authors have made the bible very clear and unambiguous, and extremely clear on what they intended to communicate, then why does anyone have to take a "scientific "approach to, or use "scientific methodology" for the bible?
See above.  I am curious - that you are making such a point of this.  A scientific approach is not difficult.  It is the proper way that people who know how to read - utilise. And I suspect you do in most books that you read. However you have demonstrated over the past few years - that when it comes to the bible - you just throw all of that away and read it dumbly. Like most fundamentalists. Or those who have an agenda.  I know that the post modern understanding of reading books has developed in recent years - and perhaps things have become more fluid because of that - but you - LOL - no - you - have your own independent and unique style.  And you don't want us to think you are a fraud but you ARE. LOL.  Your interpretational methods cannot be logically arrived at by anyone but you.  

Holy books and any book - can be understood when the proper questions are asked. 

Nonsense! You mean only questions that YOU are able to  answer are the correct questions, and you steer well clear of those that cause you problems and that you cannot answer and consider are the wrong questions.
You do it all the time by prefixing many of your replies to questions asked of you  with the words " maybe a better question would be" or "great question but the question should be" or "interesting question I am not sure its the right one" or "a better question to ask would be" in the hope of steering yourself away from an embarrassing question and /or conversation. Its an old trick and won't work on me.  You take everyone here for a mugs and bible dunces and you make that mistake with myself and others often, you bible dunce. I am simply able to see right through your swerving and evading bullshite.

Don't nonsense me. I don't change the meaning.  Yes. I ask questions - and prompt people to ask better questions - why? Because the questions being asked -  have been addressed lots of times before.  Despite LIARS like yourself pretending that no one can answer your questions.  Or that people are afraid to answer your questions. You are SO FULL of yourself - that you can't even see this.  I don't need to do "tricks" on you.  I figured you out a long time ago.  And I don't have any desire or need to "trick you". 

It does come from the Scriptures. 

I know this doesn't fit you agenda -

I don't have an agenda you clown but you certainly do, would you like reminding once AGAIN what your agenda is?

Again I DONT HAVE an agenda.  The Great Commission is NOT MY AGENDA.   And no matter how many times you try and purport that it is - you are simply wrong and in error.   The Great Commission is not even the church's agenda.  Yes, I have seen people suggest that it is. But it is not. It is a good statement - but again - let me point you back to the basic rules of reading - which you incidentally keep forgetting.  Unlike the material you remember about me. Gee if you were as creepy towards reading properly as you were towards me - you might be a force to be reckoned with.   But who was the book written too? By whom? And what was its purpose?  Go to the passage - what is its context? And point? Who was Jesus talking to? Why? Was this before or after his ascension? Does that make a difference? 

One day - hopefully before the Great Day - you will figure it out. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I am not a woman. I am not a second class woman - whatever that is in your bigoted brain.  Do you think that some woman are more inferior to others?  Bigot!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I try to make it a habit of not responding to bigots and idiots.  For you I am content to break my habits. Idiot. What is a second class woman? Would you care to elaborate? Bigot. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
My bio,  dear Brother bigot who thinks that some woman are inferior to other woman -  is as honest and truthful as yours. Prove me wrong. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
if a GOD creates and is omni-everything.
What is omni- everything? I don't recall the God of the Bible saying he is omni- everything.   Is that a strawman argument? 

Then it would be logical to suggest that everything is as a GOD planned it, or that a GODS plans were fallible.
It depends what omni-everything means. - But why are you omitting to discuss or at least admit the notion of first and second causes?  

And you're picking and choosing, but all four adjectives would apply.
Actually, you are the one who is doing the picking and choosing. I am just trying to figure out what you mean. 

Though if a GODS creation fails and throws doubt onto their omni-credentials, why are mere humans sinners?
I suppose it would be helpful to know what omni-credentials are?  And what is a mere human? 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
I would suggest that pretending not to understand, so as to deflect from the logic of my argument, can rightly be regarded as strawman.

Nonetheless, if a GOD is fallible and does not take responsibility for the outcomes of it's decisions and actions, then why should a human have any faith in it?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your embarrassing post #112

YOUR RUNNING AWAY FROM THE OBVIOUS FACT OF YOU BEING A WOMAN: “I am not a woman. I am not a second class woman - whatever that is in your bigoted brain.  Do you think that some woman are more inferior to others?  Bigot!

You say that you are not a woman, then explain this FACT in your biography information where your gender is listed as FEMALE!:  https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy.
You may begin:

You’re having a very hard time in understanding the JUDEO-Christian Bible in how it truly relates to women. Therefore, your statement of me thinking that some women are more inferior than others is wrong, whereas, ALL women are inferior to man as Jesus’ inspired words so state!  Learn the English language to differentiate this assumed proposition as posed by you, okay Bible fool?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your embarrassing post #113:

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT UNDERSTANDING THE BIBLE AGAIN:  “I try to make it a habit of not responding to bigots and idiots.  For you I am content to break my habits. Idiot. What is a second class woman? Would you care to elaborate? Bigot.”

1. “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp the authority over man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE.” (Timothy 2:12

2.  "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers." (1 Peter 3:7)

3.  "Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

4.  "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing." (Proverbs 9:13)

5.  "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

6.  “To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

Dear Miss Tradesecret, what part of Jesus’ inspired words shown above don’t you understand relative to women being second class to man being first?
YOU MAY BEGIN TO TELL US, TAKE YOUR TIME:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret,

Addressing your embarrassing post #114:

YOUR QUOTE OF EMBARRASSMENT REGARDING YOUR VACANT BIOGRAPHY: “My bio,  dear Brother bigot who thinks that some woman are inferior to other woman -  is as honest and truthful as yours. Prove me wrong.” 

First thing, yes, your biography is truthful and that is your problem!  OMG, LOL!

Dear Miss Tradesecret, let us look at your ever so wanting biography as shown in the link herewith: https://ibb.co/3cVmfF5. What do we see? Your comical biography goes severely wanting, and thats what we see at your embarrassing expense! HELLO?

1. Your gender is unknown. This states that you do not know your gender to begin with where you do not have the sense to be embarrassed over this fact alone! Priceless comedy and embarrassment on you part, but what did we expect? LOL!

2.  Your birthday is allegedly January 1, 1969. Good girl!

3.  Country is unknown. Whoops,  therefore get a map to see what country you live in, or check your ground mail to see as well, okay? You're welcome.

4.   Language is unknown.  Wait, you write in English, so you don’t know what language you speak? Can you spell e-m-b-a-r-r-a-s-s-m-e-n-t? Sure you can!

5.   Education is unknown.  With your ever so weak insipid posts and child like jabberwocky, at least you could put down “grade-school,” okay? 2+2=4.

6.  Life’s priority is other. How can a life's priority be called “other?” LOL! 

7. Religion is Christian.  No dear, YOUR religion is being a pseudo-christian as easily shown throughout your Bible ignorant and pitiful posts!  

8. Political ideology is Libertarianism.  BLASPHEME! As usual, Jesus is NOT smiling on your behalf in taking this ungodly ideology!

9. Occupation is other.  Does the term “other” mean that you are embarrassingly unemployed?

10. Income is unknown.  Are you to dismayed to tell us, whereas if you followed Jesus' inspired words, your income should be ZERO at the end of the month! (Matthew 19:21)

About me:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Your “About me” is not even something about yourself, but you let a quote from Helen Keller define you where you couldn’t do it yourself? WEAK! How embarrassing once again! LOL!

In closing in yet another embarrassing time for you here at DEBATEART because of your lack of biblical knowledge AGAIN, whereas I am not the bigot, but as explicitly shown within the scriptures, Jesus IS THE BIGOT because of His inspired words showing women to be second class to man, get it?! Maybe?

Dear Miss Tradesecret, now to save yourself from further embarrassment within this forum, by me and others Bible Slapping you Silly®️, isn’t it time again for you to make a "sheepish exit stage right," and disappear again until the dust settles upon your most recent and complete Bible stupidity? Yes?  For your sake, take a another break and go into hiding once again.  :(

NEXT BLATANT BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS EQUAL TO MISS TRADESECRET WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@zedvictor4

Miss Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE TO ZEDVICTOR4 POST #115: "What is omni- everything? I don't recall the God of the Bible saying he is omni- everything.   Is that a strawman argument? "

No dear, it is not a straw man argument, but it is a biblical axiom that Jesus, as our serial killer Hebrew Yahweh God incarnate, was OMNI in everything, get it Bible fool?!

“In whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.(1 John 3:20)

“He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:4-5). 

“Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known
the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please” (Isaiah 46:9-10). 

Think, if Jesus wasn't omniscient, then He would not be a perfect God!  H-E-L-L-O, anybody home?  NOT!

Miss Tradesecret, let it be known ONCE AGAIN in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), that your Bible stupidity and ignorance is without bounds as usual at your embarrassing expense!  How sad that you remain upon this esteemed forum in giving true Christianity a bad name!

NEXT?