How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOU ADMITTING THAT JESUS WAS HIS OWN FATHER AT BIRTH, PRAISE!: “Adam was a new thing. Jesus was a new thing. Adam's father - was God. Jesus' father was God as well.”

Yes dear, in your quote above of "Jesus' father was God as well” is true in the biblical axiom that Jesus' Father was Himself since Jesus was God!  (1 Timothy 3:16).  Understood Bible fool?
since you have no understanding of the Trinity, your blundering is to be expected.  Jesus is not his own father.   Christians don't believe it. Suggesting that is the case is a strawman argument. I know that your only two arguments are ad hominin and strawman - so no surprises here.  But it doesn't change the fact that you simply have not got a clue about the Trinity. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Jesus, not chance, decides in what happens in human affairs: “The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33) GET IT?
Close. Good logic anyway.  change Jesus to God and you would have it right - if we are discussing providence and God's first causes. 

Nevertheless, your failure to engage with second causes being responsible for their actions is telling.   

the fact that you can't even comprehend the difference speaks volumes about your one dimensional worldview. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Miss Tradesecret, can we ask you a big favor?  Can you leave this Religion Forum on a long vacation because at this point with your blatant and absolute Bible stupidity as shown ad infinitum,  we can't take much more of it!  Do the right thing, GIVE US A NEEDED BREAK, PLEASE! 
Brother, you would like that, wouldn't you?  

Then you can just make stuff up and laugh about it without anyone correcting and you showing how painfully stupid you are. 

Now I know that you can do this all by yourself - and well - you do. no question about that. 

But it is you who needs the break.  It must be difficult - seeing your stupidity continually being destroyed week after week by someone you consider inferior. 

Yet, there you have it. You can't leave for the sake of your pride.  I am not going to leave for the sake of your pride.  

Me, I enjoy my time here.  
Conservallectual
Debates: 27
Conservallectual
The bible is full truth because:

1. It has really, really specific prophecies, all of which have been fulfilled or have yet to be fulfilled. 
2. Archaeology has proven the bible many times: https://www.gotquestions.org/archaeology-Bible.html
3. The oldest biblical manuscripts have very few differences between each other and when translated to modern English have almost NO differences between modern bibles.
4. Modern translators choose the oldest manuscripts available.
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Conservallectual
Yeah but . 
No but. 

How are you going first up ?
Nice to see a new " face " 

Ok . 

So you say.  
The oldest biblical  manuscripts would have  ( very few ) differences between each other ?

●●●●●Deb - don't  do it ●●●●●  
Yeah but. 
I'll give him a week. 

(  The oldest biblical manuscripts are not much diff then today ) 

That sounds.
Well
Correct. 

Nice to meet you.     (  Conservall ectual ) 
Sir Con. 

Unfortunately but
I Think you may need to change your name. 
I don't like it.     

'  Scrolls back to look at it  '   yeah thats gotta go 
Con
' Scrolls back up '
serv
' scrolls back up ' 
vall
' back up ' 
ectual 
' once more back up to check. .

Yeah you cant have that name sorry mate. 
I have spent    15 mins  on this post alone thinking about it. 
You are  ( Sir Con ) 

Good day.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Oh man i feel embarrassed now. 
 Sorry I cant leave  it at just (   Correct  )  

Would  you settle with 
The old biblical scrip is .    ( "Exactly the same "  but only " diffrent " .)     As to the new. 

We can do that hey ? 

Thers is alot of that around here.  

And the pressure is on because not one person in religion forum has been incorrect about anything yet. 
' touches wood ' 

Ha Ha,,,   Kidding . 
Atheists don't  " touch wood " 
Well they do.... bbbbbbbbut  we don't  talk about stuff like that. 

' time for a quick subject change ' 

Sooooo ( The old texts . ARE pretty much " EXACT  " Whst the translated ones of today " say " 
But.
Thsts 
But. 
They are just.  Ummmm .   "  Diffrent "

Thanks for the dance. 
Nice debating with you .

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
You just read into it whatever you want.

Nope.  I read what is actually written and not what I want there to be actually written..

You are the bible dunce that allows yourself conjecture, speculation and assumption, when on the other hand you tell us that;

"I prefer to stick with what we know - not speculate about what we don't know". #71
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Conservallectual
Mythology and folktales will undoubtedly contain elements of factual information.

But will also contain elements of fantastic supernatural speculation.

So there was this guy in this place.....Perhaps true.

And then there was this guy with this huge boat full of every animal imaginable and the entire earth was flooded.......Probably untrue.

So there was this guy with a very small boat who rescued a few goats when the river flooded after some heavy rain.....And exaggerate.......More likely.

None of which proves the existence of an actual humanesque type GOD......Though who else could you blame back in the day.....Not sure if global warming or the industrial revolution had been invented.

So is the bible true?....Well, if you've got a little black book by the side of your bed, then who can deny you that.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I haven't one beside my bed however.
I can view my download history. 
And up pops 27.44mb bible download.  
Proof. 

I believe  my downloaded bible " works  " better then them " actual  "  real life book ones that they made out of paper.

The "Translating "  of a english paper book bible to a  english downloaded  pdf file  would create alot of difference
Actually. 
It is safe to say. 
Any and all data that has been lost or mis interpretation was for a " good reason"  

I want to play chineese whispers now for some reason.  

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I still have never heard a Christian or other say. 

WE ARE SO HAPPY ,  SO LUCKY AND OR GREATFULL  THAT GOD DID THE BOOK " THING "  FOR US. 

Not a peep about it. 
Thats a little  ungreatfull.

Its a true miracle.  
Unless its not. 

If i was religious i would use that as 100% proof. Of Gods existence. 
And if i was questioned about it.  
I would start a barrage of  ad hom attacks .

I would even give shit to atheists about how almost all of them belive the earth to be over ^^^^^  one hundred thousand  years old ^^^^^^
I'd laugh at em. 

Then i would make a post that read.
The atheists think the earth  is over one million years old . 
I  would laugh louder and swear at em . 

THEN my greatest post would be. 
The atheist think the world is over one billion years old..
And if i wad challenged.  I wouldn't even bother responding.  
Only a total idiot would believe the earth is  over one billion years old. 

▪○●°•▪○●° ▪○●°•¤▪○●•▪°•○⊙°•○●°•○○●⊙ 

That has to be how a theist thinks.
Unless they are a  bunch of 
Half  Arsed Theists .
Never to move up in the ranks. 

Id be aiming  to be the pope. 
But thats me. 
sui_generis
sui_generis
I believe the bible is a book of truest metaphor. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN QUOTE: “Jesus in no place in the bible - ever kills any children - indeed any person.”

Jesus and I have to easily “school you” once again, sorry;

1. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD:  To the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.” (Jude 1:25)

2. JESUS IS THE ONE GOD:  “But in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth. By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3:15-16)

3. JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS:  “In Isaiah 44:6, the LORD (Yahweh/Jesus) refers to himself as “the First and the Last”. In Revelation 1:8, 17, Jesus similarly refers to himself as “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last”.

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land which is our Hebrew ONLY God Yahweh: “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Paul again states with specificity that Jesus is the one God, therefore Jesus/Yahweh is the god of the Old Testament: Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.” (1 Corinthians 8:6)

4. Jesus ADMITS that He is the only one god!!!:    "Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who. has seen me has seen the FATHER, how can you say 'show us the FATHER?" (John 14: 9-)

5. Thomas admits that Jesus is the ONE GOD!: "Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)

When Jesus becomes the ONLY ONE GOD, in both the Old and New Testaments as explicitly shown above with the biblical axioms given, then our ever loving and forgiving Jesus is guilty of the following one example of many examples in KILLING innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies, children and men and women within the scriptures: 

JESUS AS GOD, no matter for what reason, where the end result was Jesus brutally killing His entire creation in His Great Flood, including innocent zygotes, fetus’ babies, and children (Genesis 6:17).  Furthermore, imagine little babies were calling out to their mothers for help before they went down into the deep sea for the last time as they gasped for air,  in dying a horrific death of suffocation as Jesus watched, ewwwwwwwww! (Hebrews 4:13)

Therefore Miss transgendered Tradesecret, when you Satanically state that Jesus in being the only ONE GOD, therefore being the Yahweh God of the OT didn’t kill any children, or any person, YOU ARE A BLATANT SATANIC LIAR!

Miss Tradesecret, in your embarrassing presence within this forum, please take note of this Jesus inspired passage that directly pertains to you:  "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing." (Proverbs 9:13)

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE TRANSGENDERED MISS TRADESECRET THAT LIES ABOUT JESUS NOT BEING GUILTY OF KILLING INNOCENT ZYGOTES, FETUS,' BABIES, AND CHILDREN IN HIS GREAT FLOOD, WILL BE …?

FLRW
FLRW

See:  Six Failed Bible Prophecies by Michael John Scott

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR STUPID QUOTE # 4838283848: "You seem to not even see your own little silly contradictions.  Here you suggest spiritually impregnated. Above this you have said "no one inspected her nether regions" as some sort of weird argument.  What is the point of inspecting nether regions if it is a spiritual impregnation?"

This is because it is relative to the Hebrews of the time period in not believing in Jesus and the Virgin Birth, you dumbass pseudo-christian Miss Tradesecret! H-E-L-L-O, anybody home? NOT!

For the Jews, the very idea of a virgin birth was  unbearable, as well as illogical, and side by side with the Trinity and the resurrection from the dead, proof of the impossible nature of Christianity as a whole was to much to accept for the Jews. One way to challenge the very possibility of virgin birth was to suggest explanations for the fact that Mary gave birth to a child that was not her husband’s. The Talmud and the Midrash already offer derogatory remarks about Mary’s dubious personality and alleged virgin birth!  This is why I mentioned inspecting the "Neither-Regions" of Mary, does your 14 year old mindset understand now? Huh? Yes or no little girl?  LOL!

YOUR COPY CAT QUOTE: "Fact is you are the ones on stupid pills." 

As we've seen before, you cannot come up with your own quips, therefore you have to use the memberships, of which, you use "ours" to try and save face within this forum, copy cat transgendered Miss Tradesecret!

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE STUPIDITY QUOTE:  "the NT clearly indicates Mary was a virgin.  It indicates that God was Jesus' father.  There was no rape. There was no sexual union between god and man. 

1. If you are connecting Isaiah 7:14 to Mary being an alleged "virgin," you are WRONG as usual, Bible fool!  Isaiah 7:14 uses the Hebrew word "alma" which refers to a "young woman," where it DOES NOT refer to an alleged "virgin" in any way whatsoever, understand? " If you want to discuss this further, then I will easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ once again in front of the membership, understood Bible fool?!  

2. Yes, as I have shown you many times at your embarrassing and runaway expense, Jesus was His own Father, Son, and Holy Ghost at birth, because Jesus is the "Triune' Christian God to begin with, understood again Bible fool?

3.  Where did I say there was rape in connection to your post #389, Bible fool?

4.  Where did I say there was physical sex between Mary and either Jesus or Joseph in connection to your post #389, Bible idiot!

Miss transgendered Tradesecret, you continue to show yourself to be the #1 Bible dumbfounded pseudo-christian upon this Religion Forum, Satan is so proud of you! 

NEXT BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE THE TRANSGENDERED MISS TRADESECRET IN BEING SO BIBLE STUPID THAT IT MUST HURT HER  BRAIN IN WHAT IS LEFT OF IT, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE WHERE WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU DONT!: "since you have no understanding of the Trinity, your blundering is to be expected.  Jesus is not his own father.   Christians don't believe it. "

Want to debate me upon this topic, or are you going to RUN AWAY again in front of the membership? Which one is your embarrassing choice?  Here is what you represent in front of the membership if you don't debate me upon said topic:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

WAITING!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE THE TRANSGENDERED MISS TRADESECRET UPON THE TRINITY DOCTRINE, WILL BE ...?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sui_generis
True.

The Bible was once a metaphor for ignorance.

But as a species  we were able to exceed our ignorance.

Nowadays the Bible is truly a metaphor for erroneous data transfer and programming.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@Tradesecret: As we've seen before, you cannot come up with your own quips, therefore you have to use the memberships, of which, you use "ours" to try and save face within this forum,

Indeed Brother D. It only serves to show how shallow s/he is in all fields.... especially the field of theology/ bible study.  Dunce doesn't cover it.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
@BrotherD.Thomas
TS wrote: “Jesus in no place in the bible - ever kills any children - indeed any person.”

1. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD:  “To the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.” (Jude 1:25)

2. JESUS IS THE ONE GOD:  “But in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth. By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3:15-16)

3. JESUS IS THE GOD OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS:  “In Isaiah 44:6, the LORD (Yahweh/Jesus) refers to himself as “the First and the Last”. In Revelation 1:8, 17, Jesus similarly refers to himself as “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last”.

Paul portrays Jesus as that God that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promised Land which is our Hebrew ONLY God Yahweh: “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.  They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.  They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.” (1 Corinthians 10:1-4)

Paul again states with specificity that Jesus is the one God, therefore Jesus/Yahweh is the god of the Old Testament: “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.” (1 Corinthians 8:6)

4. Jesus ADMITS that He is the only one god!!!:    "Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who. has seen me has seen the FATHER, how can you say 'show us the FATHER?" (John 14: 9-)

5. Thomas admits that Jesus is the ONE GOD!: "Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28)
Thanks for providing this valuable contribution Brother. I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God? I know he gave you a tick for the post - but it would be helpful to see if that was because he agrees with your view here that Jesus is God. Would Stephen care to elaborate.  

When Jesus becomes the ONLY ONE GOD, in both the Old and New Testaments as explicitly shown above with the biblical axioms given, then our ever loving and forgiving Jesus is guilty of the following one example of many examples in KILLING innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies, children and men and women within the scriptures: 
Having said the above I will qualify some of what you were trying to conclude. Although it is true - as you rightly put it - Jesus is God. It however is unhelpful to say Jesus is the ONE God.  Or the only God.  That of course is not consistent with Christian theology. 

The Lord Jesus Christ is commonly known as the Son of God, the second person of the Holy Trinity.  The OT God however is mostly recognized, as the Trinity, within Christian circles.  We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT.  Jesus in the Christian view is typically, understood as the messiah, as the human. We would say he walked among man, led by the Spirit and operating in the power of the Spirit. 

Hence my opening statement which you have a problem with is entirely accurate. Jesus is NT. Jesus is not OT. Yes, we can find Jesus in the OT, Philip indicated that when he spoke to the Ethiopian in Acts. He found Jesus in Isaiah 53.  Jesus too on the road to Emmaus when talking to the two disciples after his resurrection was able to give verse and chapter to the fact that the entire OT speaks to Jesus. So in that sense you Brother are not entirely wrong. 

JESUS AS GOD, no matter for what reason, where the end result was Jesus brutally killing His entire creation in His Great Flood, including innocent zygotes, fetus’ babies, and children (Genesis 6:17).  Furthermore, imagine little babies were calling out to their mothers for help before they went down into the deep sea for the last time as they gasped for air,  in dying a horrific death of suffocation as Jesus watched, ewwwwwwwww! (Hebrews 4:13)

You have fallen into the trap of the utilitarian. One where truth is measured by the end result. Hence you dismiss "no matter for what reason".  I am not a utilitarian. I don't agree that ends justifies the means.  And nor does God.  God not only ordains the beginning and the end. He also orders the means too. 

God in the bible's view - and therefore in mine as well is the creator of life and therefore He is the only one worthy and justifiably in EVERY case able to take life. You seem for some reason to think I get squirmy about the deaths at the flood. I don't.  I don't like the fact that people had to die, even the babies.  If I were alive I would have been begging God not to kill these people - even if I had seen the parents eating their own children, and having sex with babies. I would have been horrified at their evilness but also at the fact that they would be killed.  I also would have been praying to God to stop the evil. to stop the evil of parents eating their children and having sex with babies.   God did stop it.  I wonder why you don't see the good when evil is stopped. perhaps you prefer evil to good. 

I pray today that abortions would stop as well.  I pray that Putin might be stopped too. That might only occur if mother's and fathers stopped having sex outside of marriage.  Or if Putin is killed.  The bible declares that the evil that was going on in Noah's time was so pervasive that only man in the whole world was not seen as evil.  We are not even told that Noah's children were nice people.  In my view if God, he who does know everything and he who is good has checked it out and seen that the entire world ought to be destroyed or wiped out, then personally, how can I be squirmy? Honestly, it would seem that UNLESS God destroyed the world, that even more evil would have taken place.  Since God is the author of life - it is IMPOSSIBLE to accredit him with murder because he has an ability that none of us have. He can bring people back to life.  Neither you nor I can do that. 

Therefore Miss transgendered Tradesecret, when you Satanically state that Jesus in being the only ONE GOD, therefore being the Yahweh God of the OT didn’t kill any children, or any person, YOU ARE A BLATANT SATANIC LIAR!
I said Jesus did not kill any people.  I am not wrong.  You have shown - quite well that God has killed people. You have shown that Jesus is God. What you have not shown is that Jesus ever killed anyone.  Yes, Jesus is God - But Jesus' as we see him described most clearly in the NT does not kill anyone.  Not in the NT.  Killing by the way is not unlawful.  It can be. But not on every occasion.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
  "the NT clearly indicates Mary was a virgin.  It indicates that God was Jesus' father.  There was no rape. There was no sexual union between god and man. 

1. If you are connecting Isaiah 7:14 to Mary being an alleged "virgin," you are WRONG as usual, Bible fool!  Isaiah 7:14 uses the Hebrew word "alma" which refers to a "young woman," where it DOES NOT refer to an alleged "virgin" in any way whatsoever, understand? " If you want to discuss this further, then I will easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ once again in front of the membership, understood Bible fool?!  
I never connected Is 7 to virgin in these posts.  i could but I didn't. the Septuagint does. Luke does. So Luke under the direction of the Holy Spirit made the connection.  I am quite content to do so.  You of course fail to recognize that the Hebrew word does not exclude virgin.  So if you think that is a slap - you are very much mistaken.  Rather you have demonstrated only that you do not understand Hebrew. 

2. Yes, as I have shown you many times at your embarrassing and runaway expense, Jesus was His own Father, Son, and Holy Ghost at birth, because Jesus is the "Triune' Christian God to begin with, understood again Bible fool?
No - you just show how dumb you are. Jesus is not the TRIUNE God.  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  Three persons.  This is the Trinity.  Yet the Father is not the Son nor the Spirit. The Son is neither the Father, nor the Spirit. The Spirit is not the Father, nor the Son.  Jesus as the Son is part of the Trinity. He is not the Trinity.  

3.  Where did I say there was rape in connection to your post #389, Bible fool?
Idk - and to be honest i can't be bothered looking. I just copy your post and then follow it. 

4.  Where did I say there was physical sex between Mary and either Jesus or Joseph in connection to your post #389?
Probably you said in in the posts prior to that time. Again I can't be bothered looking now.  So just for the record, are you conceding that Mary was not raped by God? And that there was no sex between God and Mary, either spiritual or physical? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
 The OT God however is mostly recognized, as the Trinity, within Christian circles.  We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. 

Well of course you don't. It is an embarrassment to you to have to explain away the actions of a vile,  murderous self confessed jealous god of war that will kill women and children at the drop of an hat on the one hand, while claiming Jesus to be the only one true god from the beginning and  prince of peace on the other..
I have said many times before, this is what comes of  Christians adopting an ancient god that you/they neither understood from an ancient time that you don't understand and from  ancient culture that you also don't understand.  And by doing so have created a rod for your own back.

I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God? 
Then wonder no more. I have explained my position hundreds of times to bible dunces such as yourself Reverend Munchausen.
 Not that it matters either way, but the answer is no. I don't believe Jesus was a god or even half a god. [A] Jesus was a man with only the  title "son of god" as other Israelite kings were. Kings David and Solomon were not " immaculately  conceived" but their titles were "sons of god". Jesus only allows himself to be called "son of god" by the voices others (including one from the clouds), although, I will admit, the scriptures do not tell of  Jesus   objecting to the title. But then again, he wouldn't object considering he believed himself to be the true king of Israel. See[A] above.

What Brother D.  makes of my " blasphemy" is of no concern to me. I only ever scrutinize, question and criticise these  ancient scripture for the unreliable, enigmatic and ambiguous half stories that Christians such as yourself like to preach, teach  and "pass on" to further the Christian narrative. If you want that in plain English - Christian preachers and teachers Pastors and Priests such as you Reverend Munchausen  have been "passing on" lies and have been deceiving hundreds of generations from the day Christianity was conceived. 

Bible dunces such as yourself, Reverend Munchausen like to forget that we now live in the 21st century. We are far more educated than those living at the time of Jesus. Even people the lowest of classes in the western world know the alphabet " forward and backward"  because they are taught to do so " from a very early age" and can also count past the number two.  We now are allowed, and what's more ,  able to think for ourselves without the control or fear of the local clergy ready to condemn us all to hell for "thinking outside the box" .

You insist on facts but cannot face facts  even from your own scriptures..  Jesus was a man  that Christians have wrapped in an ancient myth.

Jesus himself admits to being only the Messiah and what Christians cannot admit is that Jesus as messiah failed in his mission. He was cut down before  his mission had even got off the ground.

I have addressed your query so do the same >>>>   #113

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

As everyone can see, it took you 4 DAYS" to peruse your Satanic Apologetic Books to “try” and come up with a reasonable response to my godly questions about our serial killer Jesus being THE ONLY GOD, but as shown, you took your Bible Stupid Pills®️ AGAIN!  LOL!

First and foremost, just simply look at your contradicting jabberwocky responses shown below where you have obviously overdosed on your Bible Stupid Pills®️ that continue to make you the #1 laughable Bible ignorant and STUPID 14 year old pseudo-christian female within this forum, bar none! 

MISS TRADESECRET’S MYRIAD OF CONTRADICTING RESPONSES TO ME IN HER POST #408 RELATIVE TO JESUS BEING GOD IN KILLING HIS CREATION, BUT YET SHE DENIES, HUH?: 

“Although it is true — as you rightly put it - Jesus is God. It however is unhelpful to say Jesus is the ONE God Or the only God.  That of course is not consistent with Christian theology…….. Jesus Christ is commonly known as the Son of God ……. The OT God however is mostly recognized, as the Trinity ………….We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT,  since Jesus was not born until the NT ………. Jesus in the Christian is the messiah …….. . Jesus is not OT. ……. Yes, we can find Jesus in the OT …………. I said Jesus did not kill any people. ……… You have shown — quite well that God has killed people. You have shown that Jesus is God…………….  What you have not shown is that Jesus ever killed anyone ..... Yes, Jesus is God  ……… But Jesus’ in the NT does not kill anyone……… 

My response to the Miss Tradesecrets rigmarole response above is; HUH?  WTF? Is she kidding us?  Can anyone be this outright contradicting and Bible STUPID? 

1. Heads up Miss transgendered Tradesecret, you factually say that Jesus is God, STOP! 

2. You then say that God has killed people, STOP!  

3. Then when you admit that Jesus is God, then you contradict yourself in saying that Jesus never killed people as God, STOP! 

4. To save you further embarrassment in outright CONTRADICTING yourself again, I will not bring forth your other ungodly contradictions shown in your quotes above!.  Jesus H. Christ, you have gone off the deep end in the children’s pool and have made an outright fool of yourself AGAIN!  What is sorrowful is the FACT that you don’t have the sense to feel embarrassed about you being so contradicting and Bible STUPID!  

MISS TRADESECRET, REMEMBER WHEN YOU SLAPPED JESUS IN THE FACE WHEN YOU SAID "HE ALLEGEDLY EXISTED?!": “If we are to research what happened to Jesus, then the sources which would be most reliable would be the manuscripts which are closest or oldest  to his alleged existence.

NEXT EVER SO DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE THE TRANSGENDERED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN "MISS TRADESECRET" REPRESENTS ALL THE TIME, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

HOLY Jesus Christ!  As we can readily see, either SATAN has entered the Transgendered "Miss Tradesecrets" being in making her more Bible Stupid than she was before, or we, and other members, have Bible Slapped her Silly®️ so many times, that she doesn't know which end is up as explicitly shown in your post #410, and my post #411!

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN MISS TRADESECRET: "You insist on facts but cannot face facts  even from your own scriptures."

In return, just look at Miss Tradesecrets bible contradicting notions  upon Biblical Facts in my post #411, of which are some of her most embarrassing feeble attempts to get out of the embarrassing situation that Jesus and I placed her in relative to Him being an outright serial killer God.

Stephen, seriously, how can any totally dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible pseudo-christian like Miss Tradesecret remain upon this esteemed Religion Forum?!  At what point do the distinguished moderators just say "enough is enough" with her outright Bible dim-wittedness?  As if she is not embarrassing this  forum on the World-Wide-Web, she is embarrassing Christianity as well in being here making a mocker of the Bible! 

On a side note;  can you as an Atheist get insurance against "Acts of God?"  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
On a side note;  can you as an Atheist get insurance against "Acts of God?"  

Not at all. And my guess is neither can you, Brother D. .  You must try praying harder, and spending more time on your knees- but don't hold your breath. Even a Pastor or Priest  with a sideling in home insurance wouldn't entertain a payout if your house was struck by  lightening and burned to the ground. This is not to mention that neither would a Lawyer that is also a Pastor entertain taking on your case against the insurance company failing to pay out for said "act of god".

Interesting I find it that when churches  began springing up in England/Europe in dedication and places of worship to god , it appears that god decided to strike many of his own companies places of business with lightening hence burning them to the ground, - inside job if you will.

Also interesting is  that when some bright intelligent spark suggested the lightening rod would cure the problem it was deemed to be an "heretical lightening rod" saying that " the rod was stealing gods thunder".  You couldn't make it up.

If these places of worship were constructed on the orders of and  to the specifications of god as was the temple of Jerusalem, why did god omit to mention such an important and vital part as the lightening rod? 

Maybe the resident bible dunce can answer that little puzzler for us?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT BEING EMPATHETIC TO INNOCENT BABIES IN YOUR POST #408:  “God in the bible's view - and therefore in mine as well is the creator of life and therefore He is the only one worthy and justifiably in EVERY case able to take life. You seem for some reason to think I get squirmy about the deaths at the flood. I don’t.”

Okay, in your quote above, firstly, YOU ADMIT THAT JESUS IN BEING GOD, WAS A SERIAL KILLER when He brought forth His Great Flood and murdered His creation as described in the book of Genesis, good girl Miss Tradesecret, praise your enlightenment! 

But, what bothers many of us TRUE Christians, of which you are NOT, is the fact in how Jesus had to murder His creation in the Flood by the horrible death of drowning, where little innocent babies suffocated by the sea waters after their last gasp of air, and where Jesus watched these babies die this gruesome death !!! (Hebrews 4:13)

Since you do not get “squirmy” about Jesus murdering His creation, especially innocent babies, then the following "other examples of Jesus murdering innocent babies" will not bother you as shown in the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/957720_Yahweh_the_baby_killer_jpg39478c03f29ccc00c99cddc76bef1223

Subsequent to viewing the link above, we have to admit that Jesus is an outright ABORTIONIST as well as a serial killer of His creation shown throughout our Bibles!  Miss Tradesecret, do you tell your congregation that Jesus is an ABORTIONIST, or do you remain silent upon this Bible FACT as an outright pseudo-christian LIAR?

Now dear, if you runaway,  or don’t address the entirety of this post, then you ADMIT to it’s content about our Jesus being a brutal serial killer and an abortionist!

Thank you Miss Tradesecret for playing “I don’t give a rat’s ass about any innocent babies that Jesus brutally murdered as shown many, many times within the scriptures, because I cannot spin doctor away this biblical fact and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!"

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT AGREES THAT JESUS IS A SERIAL KILLER, AND ESPECIALLY OF INNOCENT BABIES WHERE JESUS IS AN ABORTIONIST AS WELL, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR CONTINUED AND COMPLETE BIBLE STUPIDITY IN YOUR POST #408!!!:  "If I were alive I would have been begging God not to kill these people - even if I had seen the parents eating their own children, and having sex with babies. I would have been horrified at their evilness but also at the fact that they would be killed.  I also would have been praying to God to stop the evil. to stop the evil of parents eating their children and having sex with babies"

As shown so many times that we have lost count, your Bible stupidity continues with your quote above!  Listen up Bible fool, when you said that you despised the evil of parents eating their own children, IT WAS JESUS, THAT YOU ADMIT IS GOD, that ordered said parents to eat their children because as shown in the passages below,  He was mad at them again like in His Great Flood, you stupid Bible fool!

JESUS AS THE ONE GOD STATED: “I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9) 

JESUS AS THE ONE GOD STATED: “With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children who became their food when my people were destroyed.” (Lamentations 4:10) "

As if our Bronze and Iron Age serial killer and abortionist Jesus isn't embarrassing enough at times, where in the hell in the JUDEO-Christian Bible does it refer to having sex with babies like you stated in your pitiful quote above?

EXPLAIN:

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT IS AS BIBLE STUPID AS SHE IS IN NOT KNOWING THAT JESUS, AS GOD, ORDERED HIS CREATION TO "EAT THEIR CHILDREN" IN THE MANNER SHOWN ABOVE, WILL BE ...?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

YOUR PITIFUL QUOTE WHEREAS WHAT YOU ARE AGAINST IN ABORTION, JESUS IS DOING IT!  "I pray today that abortions would stop as well."  

HUH? HELLO? Jesus is the KING OF ABORTIONS as shown in my post #411 and 414!

Jesus, as the one God that you admit to, causes miscarrages in the wombs of women throughout the world, because He controls ALL things, and anything less would not be God. Therefore Jesus is the number one abortionist of all time, and that is barring Hosea 9:11-16!

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS SAID: “The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.” (Proverbs 16:33)

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS SAID:  “In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will.” (Ephesians 1:11) 

The ungodly irony is that the inept pseudo-christian is one unplanned pregnancy away from being pro-choice!

Miss transgendered Tradesecret, as shown, you are taking way too many Bible Stupid Pills®️ of late, in this thread alone, therefore, isn't it about time you seek mental help to prevent you from being STUPIDER of the Bible with every subsequent post of yours?  Your credo within this forum is about minus 1000,  but yet you still are here letting  the membership making you the complete Bible fool that you are ad infinitum. WHY?

EXPLAIN: 

NEXT  DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE  PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET," WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE: "If these places of worship were constructed on the orders of and  to the specifications of god as was the temple of Jerusalem, why did god omit to mention such an important and vital part as the lightening rod?"

Uh, maybe Jesus, as the serial killer and abortionist Yahweh God incarnate, wanted to know first hand who truly believed in Him!  Therefore, He didn't mention the Lightening Rod in the sense to make His followers pray to not have their church destroyed by Him through lightening.

Jesus stated; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)  Key word: “believing" which triggers the prayer in a direct and absolute manner in receiving your prayer request, like praying to Jesus to not destroy your church with lightening that He controls.  2+2=4.

Therefore, if a pseudo-christian like the ever so dumbfounded of the Bible Miss Tradesecret does not get her prayer answered, then the onus is put upon her because she  didn’t “believe enough," which adds even more guilt upon her. Sad indeed. :(

"Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth." (Job 37:3). Barring the biblical axiom where Jesus as God states the earth is FLAT, by having it's  corners, Jesus is always in control of His lightening. Therefore,  when churches are burned because of lightening, Jesus obviously didn't like in the way said churches were spin doctoring His true words away from His true meaning within the scriptures, just like Miss Tradesecret does all the time with her Satanic Opinions!"

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE MOST DUMBFOUNDED OF THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE, MISS TRADESECET:  "Maybe the resident bible dunce can answer that little puzzler for us?"

I  am sorry, but as shown in this thread alone, Miss Tradesecret is totally "Out of touch" with Jesus' true words as God, and that she admitted that Jesus is God, but as shown once again at her embarrassing expense in what she "thought she knew," she drastically didn't relative to the Bible, therefore our Bible Slapping her Silly®️ will continue.  

Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity abounds, and now she  is but a pawn of Satan within this forum now, where not even the most inept  pseudo-christian can be as dumbfounded of the Bible that she is shown to be on a continuous basis.  Her godly purpose now is to show others in what a "Christian is not to be or act like!"  LOL!

SIDEBAR:  If Miss Tradesecret went to a bookstore and asked the sales person "where's the self-help section,"  and the sales person said;  "if I  told you, it would defeat the purpose of you being here," would Miss Tradesecret have the right to be upset like she is within this Religion Forum in being Bible Slapped Silly®️ all the time?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

YOUR RUNAWAY QOUTE FROM BIBLICAL FACT IN YOUR INEPT POST #409:  “I never connected Is 7 to virgin in these posts.  i could but I didn’t.”

Yes, you didn’t connect the virgin birth of Mary to Isaiah 7:14 because it would have added more proverbial egg to your face in embarrassment! You as an “alleged” Hebrew language scholar? NOT!  LOL!

MIss Tradesecret, listen up you continued BIBLE FOOL, Matthew's texts set out to show that the birth of Jesus fulfills the messianic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible where he starts his gospel with a genealogy showing that Jesus was born of the Davidic male line, which was and still is held to be a must for Jewish messiahs where reading further, your statement of calling Jesus the Messiah falls flat upon its face in your post #408!  LOL!

BUT, after showing that Joseph as Mary’s husband, was descended from David, Matthew undermines his own argument by saying that Jesus was not really the son of Joseph: “…before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 1:18). Why would Matthew do this?

Learn your Bible history in noting that the gospel of Matthew was actually penned many decades AFTER the death of Matthew the Apostle by an unknown writer, who wrote in Greek, whereas said writer evidently never read the original Hebrew text of Isaiah 7:14, but settled for reading the Greek translation, the Septuagint.

Therefore the simple math is that Matthew wanted to show that Jesus’ birth also fulfilled another Old Testament prophecy. He quotes from the Book of Isaiah: “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (Matthew 2:23).  GET IT?!

The Isaiah text is not discussing any prophesy of a future Messiah: whereas the ghost writer for Matthew is talking of an actual child being born at the time, but that is beside the point. More important is the fact that the original Hebrew text does not actually say "virgin."  Understood Bible fool Miss Tradesecret?  The word in Isaiah (7:14) translated as "virgin" is almah, which just means young woman, irrespective of her sexual history. The Hebrew word for virgin is betula.
Whereas these said FACTS make you the alleged scholar of the Hebrew and Greek language the continued FOOL!  LOL!

What misled the anonymous Greek-speaking writer for Matthew is that the Septuagint rendered almah into the word parthenos, which could be used to mean young woman,but more usually meant virgin.  UNDERSTAND THE BIBLICAL RUSE?!  HUH?

Notwithstanding, “virgin births” were commonplace in the Bronze and Iron Age, therefore Jesus allegedly being born in this way is no big deal, where the following gods all had virgin births BEFORE JESUS did, where Jesus is just a copyca:  Dionysus, Nimrod, Horus, Hercules, Buddha was born of the virgin Maya, Attis,  Zoroaster, Krishna, etc.

Most importantly, and most disturbing, is the historical FACT that the Greek deity Adonis was born of the virgin Myrrha, many centuries before the birth of Jesus. He was born at Bethlehem, in the same sacred cave that Christians later claimed as the birthplace of Jesus!  WTF!!!!  As if the god of Mithra that equals Jesus before Jesus’ time wasn’t embarrassing enough!  Get it, are you understanding that Jesus is just another copycat of other virgin birthed gods?

Virgin births were claimed for many Egyptian pharaohs, Greek emperors and for Alexander the Great.  TRUE Christians like myself have to accept with all honesty, that Jesus’ embarrassing virgin birth does not stand out over the listed virgin births of historicity shown above, that pre-date our serial killer Jesus!

Again, as myself being a TRUE Christian, I have to accept the above historical facts about my serial killer Jesus.  :(

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN THAT IS AS DUMBFOUNDED OF JESUS’ ASSUMED VIRGIN BIRTH AS MISS TRADESECRET IS, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR RUNAWAY QOUTE FROM BIBLICAL FACT IN YOUR INEPT POST #409:  “I never connected Is 7 to virgin in these posts.  i could but I didn’t.”

Yes, you didn’t connect the virgin birth of Mary to Isaiah 7:14 because it would have added more proverbial egg to your face in embarrassment! You as an “alleged” Hebrew language scholar? NOT!  LOL!

MIss Tradesecret, listen up you continued BIBLE FOOL, Matthew's texts set out to show that the birth of Jesus fulfills the messianic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible where he starts his gospel with a genealogy showing that Jesus was born of the Davidic male line, which was and still is held to be a must for Jewish messiahs where reading further, your statement of calling Jesus the Messiah falls flat upon its face in your post #408!  LOL!

BUT, after showing that Joseph as Mary’s husband, was descended from David, Matthew undermines his own argument by saying that Jesus was not really the son of Joseph: “…before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.” (Matthew 1:18)Why would Matthew do this?

Learn your Bible history in noting that the gospel of Matthew was actually penned many decades AFTER the death of Matthew the Apostle by an unknown writerwho wrote in Greek, whereas said writer evidently never read the original Hebrew text of Isaiah 7:14, but settled for reading the Greek translation, the Septuagint.

Therefore the simple math is that Matthew wanted to show that Jesus’ birth also fulfilled another Old Testament prophecy. He quotes from the Book of Isaiah: “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (Matthew 2:23).  GET IT?!

The Isaiah text is not discussing any prophesy of a future Messiah: whereas the ghost writer for Matthew is talking of an actual child being born at the time, but that is beside the point. More important is the fact that the original Hebrew text does not actually say "virgin."  Understood Bible fool Miss Tradesecret?  The word in Isaiah (7:14) translated as "virgin" is almah, which just means young woman, irrespective of her sexual history. The Hebrew word for virgin is betula.
Whereas these said FACTS make you the alleged scholar of the Hebrew and Greek language the continued FOOL!  LOL!

What misled the anonymous Greek-speaking writer for Matthew is that the Septuagint rendered almah into the word parthenos, which could be used to mean young woman,but more usually meant virgin.  UNDERSTAND THE BIBLICAL RUSE?!  HUH?

Notwithstanding, “virgin births” were commonplace in the Bronze and Iron Age, therefore Jesus allegedly being born in this way is no big deal, where the following gods all had virgin births BEFORE JESUS did, where Jesus is just a copyca:  Dionysus, Nimrod, Horus, Hercules, Buddha was born of the virgin Maya, Attis,  Zoroaster, Krishna, etc.

Most importantly, and most disturbing, is the historical FACT that the Greek deity Adonis was born of the virgin Myrrha, many centuries before the birth of Jesus. He was born at Bethlehem, in the same sacred cave that Christians later claimed as the birthplace of Jesus!  WTF!!!!  As if the god of Mithra that equals Jesus before Jesus’ time wasn’t embarrassing enough!  Get it, are you understanding that Jesus is just another copycat of other virgin birthed gods?

Virgin births were claimed for many Egyptian pharaohs, Greek emperors and for Alexander the Great.  TRUE Christians like myself have to accept with all honesty, that Jesus’ embarrassing virgin birth does not stand out over the listed virgin births of historicity shown above, that pre-date our serial killer Jesus!

A well deserved thumbs up Brother D.
I have pointed these facts out to the bible dunce Reverend Munchausen quite a few times now in many of my own threads, Brother D.. the clown just ignores them. We are though talking about an alleged bible academic the forgets the story of Doubting Thomas and the righteous Lot. Although brags of being able to know the bible backwards and forwards as he has be taught to "memorise the bible from a very early age" according to him/herself

It is also fact the the author of Mathew is forever reaching for his trusty old testament in a desperate attempt to prove that  Jesus is the one prophesised about.

sadolite
sadolite
The Bible is a book of metaphors giving examples of behaviors and the consequences of those behaviors, anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot. with that said, there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life.