Total: 494
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@sadolite
@BrotherD.Thomas
[A]
The Bible is a book of metaphors giving examples of behaviors and the consequences of those behaviors,

[[B]
anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot.

[C]
with that said, there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life.

Doesn't B cancel out A?  And doesn't  C cancel out both A  &  B? And doesn't A & B cancel out C?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@sadolite

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING OUR SERIAL KILLER JESUS' BIBLE: "there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life."

You are correct sir, where I agree that our serial killer Jesus, of the Christian Triune Doctrine, told us to follow ALL, I repeat, ALL of His inspired words (John 8:31-32) within the scriptures, praise!  BUT, have you ever had to enact to others the following Jesus inspired passage shown below where you had to stone to death persons that tried to secretly entice you to follow other gods in living a "clean life" like you propose?

“If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone them to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As we can readily see once AGAIN, the ever so dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible , the transgendered Miss Tradesecret, hasn't responded to our last posts to her within this thread, which is 6 DAYS and counting!  Remember her normal MO when we have Bible Slapped her Silly®️, where she has to run to her pseudo-christian Apologetic books and frantically page through them to hopefully  find a morsel  hope to TRY and refute our posts to her?  LOL!

We can only wonder in how long it will  take her this time to "think" she has the correct responses to our posts directed towards her complete Bible stupidity shown above within this page alone.  

Jesus and I are waiting with yet more easy refutations to her old standard adage of; "in what Miss Tradesecret thought she knew relative to the Bible, she didn't!"

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR "LOGICAL DEDUCTIVE" QUOTE TO SADOLITE REGARDING HIS POST #420: "Doesn't B cancel out A?  And doesn't  C cancel out both A  &  B? And doesn't A & B cancel out C?"

OMG, do we have another student of the Biblically dumbfounded Miss Tradesecret amongst our midst?  Remember through my clandestine secret connections, I found the information on Miss Tradesecrets underground Apologetic Spin Doctoring Classes where she teaches the equally Bible ignorant pseudo-christians  in how to insidiously run away from those damn disturbing Bible facts?  To whom I really feel sad for, is Miss Tradesecret's congregation where I can see her passing the offer plate around 2 or more times as she preaches OUTRIGHT LIES in her opinions regarding Jesus words within the scriptures!  

I would love to be upon the top of the Pearly Gates looking down upon Miss Tradesecret's Judgment Day.  This would be where Jesus' hand is trembling upon the lever to open up the trap doors that she is standing upon to the sulfur lakes of Hell, where her last request of not addressing her outright Bible stupidity while upon earth, was DENIED by Jesus, and He opens the  doors to  Hell for her, and "whoooosh," down she goes!   

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
where she has to run to her pseudo-christian Apologetic books and frantically page through them to hopefully  find a morsel  hope to TRY and refute our posts to her?

I did ask her/him on this thread Brother D.
" Is the bible on its own  not good enough proof of the resurrection?" #113, but for some reason s/he has failed to respond to this simple question. But seriously, who can be surprised?

YOUR "LOGICAL DEDUCTIVE" QUOTE TO SADOLITE REGARDING HIS POST #420: 
"Doesn't B cancel out A?  And doesn't  C cancel out both A  &  B? And doesn't A & B cancel out C?"

Well in all fairness Brother D. I will await a response from Sadolite, a Christian, before I comment further. But I have to say that it was this that leapt from the page when he wrote:  

>>>>>   sadolite wrote: anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot.

So he doesn't take the bible literally. meaning there was ;
No Eden.
No flood.
Abraham.
Jacob
Moses. 
No plagues of Egypt.
No women turning into pillars of salt.
No walls come tumbling down at Jericho.
No Ezekiel's chariot.
No commandments.
No Sampson.
No Goliath.
No  virgin Mary.
No immaculate conception.
No Jesus.
No Herod.
No Pontius Pilate.
No crucifixion.
No one raised from the dead.
No empty tomb
No resurrection of Jesus.
No ascending into heaven.
No miracles performed.
No Philistines, Hittites Amorites,  Girgashites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites or Romans, etc etc etc.

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Stephen
Yes everything is canceled out, do what ever you want. I could not care less what you do with your life good or bad. If you do choose a life of poor decisions accept the consequences like an adult and don't make me the taxpayer bail your ass out. That's all.
Stephen
Stephen
solodite wrote: [A]The Bible is a book of metaphors giving examples of behaviors and the consequences of those behaviors, [[B]anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot. [C]with that said, there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life.#420
Stephen wrote: #421 Doesn't B cancel out A?  And doesn't  C cancel out both A  &  B? And doesn't A & B cancel out C?
solodite wrote:Yes everything is canceled out, do what ever you want. I could not care less what you do with your life good or bad. If you do choose a life of poor decisions accept the consequences like an adult and don't make me the taxpayer bail your ass out. That's all.

So then you haven't a clue what you are talking about with your post that makes absolutely no sense at all. Saying that you don't take the bible literally, meaning there was ;
No Eden.
No flood.
Abraham.
Jacob
Moses. 
No plagues of Egypt.
No women turning into pillars of salt.
No walls come tumbling down at Jericho.
No Ezekiel's chariot.
No commandments.
No Sampson.
No Goliath.
No  virgin Mary.
No immaculate conception.
No Jesus.
No Herod.
No Pontius Pilate.
No crucifixion.
No one raised from the dead.
No empty tomb
No resurrection of Jesus.
No ascending into heaven.
No miracles performed.
No Philistines, Hittites Amorites,  Girgashites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites or Romans, etc etc etc.

Tell me;  with you being a Christian, what is the point of the bible if it holds no truth historically for you at all, sodolite? Doesn't this make you the contradictory
" blithering idiot"?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
firstly, YOU ADMIT THAT JESUS IN BEING GOD, WAS A SERIAL KILLER when He brought forth His Great Flood and murdered His creation as described in the book of Genesis,

Nope, not once have I have made such a concession, since it is not true.  God did judge the world in Noah's time and rightly so.  It was not murder. Putting your lying spin onto a subject does not make it true.  

But, what bothers many of us TRUE Christians, of which you are NOT, is the fact in how Jesus had to murder His creation in the Flood by the horrible death of drowning, where little innocent babies suffocated by the sea waters after their last gasp of air, and where Jesus watched these babies die this gruesome death !!! (Hebrews 4:13)
sorry old chap.  It was not murder when God judged the world.  This is what is called an impasse.  Murder is unlawful killing. You need to be able to demonstrate that God acted unlawfully. And that is something which is impossible. 

Since you do not get “squirmy” about Jesus murdering His creation, especially innocent babies, then the following "other examples of Jesus murdering innocent babies" will not bother you as shown in the link below:

Subsequent to viewing the link above, we have to admit that Jesus is an outright ABORTIONIST as well as a serial killer of His creation shown throughout our Bibles!  Miss Tradesecret, do you tell your congregation that Jesus is an ABORTIONIST, or do you remain silent upon this Bible FACT as an outright pseudo-christian LIAR?

Now dear, if you runaway,  or don’t address the entirety of this post, then you ADMIT to it’s content about our Jesus being a brutal serial killer and an abortionist!

I have said and I will repeat. God acted justly by destroying the world in Noah's time. I have indicated that I do not take the view that Jesus was OT.  

Again - you just repeat - garbage.  when are you going to present even a half hearted argument? 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Your posts are so BORING. 

You repeat - over and over and over again. 

I don't see a question that I have not previously answered that was worth answering. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
 The OT God however is mostly recognized, as the Trinity, within Christian circles.  We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. 
Well of course you don't. It is an embarrassment to you to have to explain away the actions of a vile,  murderous self confessed jealous god of war that will kill women and children at the drop of an hat on the one hand, while claiming Jesus to be the only one true god from the beginning and  prince of peace on the other..
I have said many times before, this is what comes of  Christians adopting an ancient god that you/they neither understood from an ancient time that you don't understand and from  ancient culture that you also don't understand.  And by doing so have created a rod for your own back.
Seriously, are you going to lead with that old chestnut?  God is God. God can do whatever he wants.  I am not embarrassed by anything God has done or will do.  Stop throwing out lies.  Yet, I deny God is vile. God is not a murderer.   He does not kill anyone at a drop of a hat.  his jealousy is warranted and entirely justified and not our of insecurity. Hence not sinful.  

You can say whatever you want Stephen. No one really cares what you think.  Christians have not adopted any God. God has adopted Christians.  We don't have a rod for our back. It is you who has the problem, not us.   It is you who seems to find problems - it is you who is unable to think through issues. It is you who sees things through the lens of your own bias and hurt.  Christians embrace the grace and generosity and love of GOD. 

Yes, The Son is from everlasting.  Is Jesus 100% synonymous with the Son according to Christian doctrine? Have you actually ever looked that one up? Of course you haven't or you would recognize the foolishness of what you are saying.  

I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God? 
Then wonder no more. I have explained my position hundreds of times to bible dunces such as yourself Reverend Munchausen.
 Not that it matters either way, but the answer is no. I don't believe Jesus was a god or even half a god. [A] Jesus was a man with only the  title "son of god" as other Israelite kings were. Kings David and Solomon were not " immaculately  conceived" but their titles were "sons of god". Jesus only allows himself to be called "son of god" by the voices others (including one from the clouds), although, I will admit, the scriptures do not tell of  Jesus   objecting to the title. But then again, he wouldn't object considering he believed himself to be the true king of Israel. See[A] above.
Hmm, I guess you find it difficult to recognize sarcasm or a rhetorical question then.  I drew this to Brother's attention and yours - for one reason only.  It demonstrates exactly how stupid he is.  He in his atheistic pretense as a theist is attempting to belittle others by proving - what no atheist does generally.  It is utterly amusing from my end.  (Why would I bother pursuing this line of thought with the Brother - when I know he is going to attempt to prove in his mind - and to score a point against me - that Jesus is God?)   I have no issue with Jesus being God.  You do. LOL! and yet for Brother to score his point - he has to over and over again - prove the point that Jesus is God according to the bible, despite the lies that people like you like to make.  I win if he proves Jesus is God.  How can I possibly lose?  You are so dumb it hurts.  

What Brother D.  makes of my " blasphemy" is of no concern to me. I only ever scrutinize, question and criticise these  ancient scripture for the unreliable, enigmatic and ambiguous half stories that Christians such as yourself like to preach, teach  and "pass on" to further the Christian narrative. If you want that in plain English - Christian preachers and teachers Pastors and Priests such as you Reverend Munchausen  have been "passing on" lies and have been deceiving hundreds of generations from the day Christianity was conceived. 
No, stop lying to yourself.  You don't have the capacity to scrutinize. or question or criticize. You just pour over someone else's work - believe it - and cut and paste. I am still waiting for you to produce EVEN ONE original thought.   Yes, I pass on the the Christian narrative. Absolutely. And I will continue to do so.  I don't have to tell lies like you do. 

Bible dunces such as yourself, Reverend Munchausen like to forget that we now live in the 21st century. We are far more educated than those living at the time of Jesus. Even people the lowest of classes in the western world know the alphabet " forward and backward"  because they are taught to do so " from a very early age" and can also count past the number two.  We now are allowed, and what's more ,  able to think for ourselves without the control or fear of the local clergy ready to condemn us all to hell for "thinking outside the box" .
Why would I forget that dear Stephen?  Unlike you, I read quite widely.  and have traveled extensively. I suppose for you - that sounds like bragging. Oh well. When stating facts becomes a trigger for your jealousy - then I am fine with that.  O for the record, the modern world is so much more educated - simply for one reason. The Christian gospel.  This is the undeniable truth of history. Where the Christian gospel has spread - societies have evolved progressively. And faster.   Without the church, there would have been no industrial revolution. No enlightenment. 

No one in the church wants you to stop thinking.  We don't want to control you.  Stop being such a victim.  Christians don't have to agree with the way that others do things.  So what?  We are allowed to think for ourselves, just like others can think for themselves.   

You insist on facts but cannot face facts  even from your own scriptures..  Jesus was a man  that Christians have wrapped in an ancient myth.
Not according to the Brother. The one you keep giving ticks too. So do you give him ticks because you agree with him or because you have no other friends? 

Jesus himself admits to being only the Messiah and what Christians cannot admit is that Jesus as messiah failed in his mission. He was cut down before  his mission had even got off the ground.
Again not according to the Brother. Are you calling him out for his errors? Or do you just have an agenda against the real Christians?  Why is it that you don't EVER call out the Brother? Hmmm.  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR QUOTE ONCE AGAIN OF INADEQUATE REASONING AS USUAL:  “ Nope, not once have I have made such a concession, since it is not true.  God did judge the world in Noah's time and rightly so.  It was not murder. Putting your lying spin onto a subject does not make it true.”

So, when you ineptly state that when Jesus MURDERED His creation in His Great Flood because He was mad at them again, including Him being an ABORTIONIST since He murdered innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies within the womb of dying and drowning women, you say it was not murder on His part?  ROFLOL!!!!!

Miss Tradesecret, you give us so much laughter at your expense, in being totally cognitive deficient relative to your quote above!  It is obvious that you must be under a lot of emotional distress in me easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️all the time, that you are not able to think rationally!  What’s new, since it is PROVEN that you are a 2nd class woman! "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing." (Proverbs 9:13)

YOUR CONTINUED COGNITIVE DEFICIENCY QUOTE: “sorry old chap.  It was not murder when God judged the world.  This is what is called an impasse.  Murder is unlawful killing. You need to be able to demonstrate that God acted unlawfully. And that is something which is impossible. 

OMG, listen up dear, when Jesus as our serial killer God takes the life of an INNOCENT zygote, fetus and baby within the womb of women because they drowned in Jesus’ Great Flood, then Jesus  MURDERED said innocent life simply for one reason, they were yet to be born in sin yet  (Psalm 55:5), as a predicate to being sinful in the first place, you bible stupid woman!  LOL!  Therefore, our Jesus is an outright ABORTIONIST of innocent life!  Get it Bible fool?  Huh? Maybe? LOL!

Miss Tradesecret, your NUMBER ONE status within this prestigious forum in being so Bible stupid will NEVER be taken away from you, because no one can ever be as Bible ignorant and stupid as you continue to be, therefore congratulations are in order for you and we owe you a clapping response! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vUeS6bLZc

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT WHEN LIFE LIKE ZYGOTES, FETUS’ AND BABIES WITHIN THE WOMB OF WOMEN BEING DROWNED IN JESUS’ GREAT FLOOD, ARE THEREFORE NOT KILLED, BUT ARE MURDERED BY JESUS BECAUSE SAID LIFE WERE INNOCENT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT BORN YET INTO SIN WHICH IS THE PREDICATE TO BEING SINFUL IN THE FIRST PLACE (PSALM 55:5), WILL BE …?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Stephen
Whatever, do what you want believe what you want. The human race is retarded and deserves it's coming demise by it's own hand. Don't need a supreme being or book to tell me that. All wars and all suffering have been for nothing. The creator of this universe does not control outcome. I defy you to prove otherwise.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@sadolite
@Tradesecret

Sadolite,

Addressing your post #432 where you have obviously gone to Miss Tradesecrets Bible school of: "How to run away from biblical axioms, and to at least "try" to remain intelligent looking in the aftermath."  Therefore, it is also obvious that you FAILED her class shown above.  LOL!

YOUR QUOTE OF NOT KNOWING THE BIBLE AS MISS TRADESECRET DOESN'T AS WELL: "Whatever, do what you want believe what you want. The human race is retarded and deserves it's coming demise by it's own hand. Don't need a supreme being or book to tell me that. All wars and all suffering have been for nothing."

Listen up, as you being nothing but a pseudo-christian at best, it is Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate that has done all of your notions listed in your quote above!  Therefore, don't be a pussy, where you are too need a supreme being called Jesus, as the brutal serial killer Yahweh god incarnate, whereas you are to accept that our Jesus is responsible for everything that planet earth is going through at any given time, understood Bible fool?! 

Jesus CONTROLS EVERYTHING that you referred to in your quote above, EVERYTHING!  

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (Psalm 19:21)

“The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33)

“When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?”  (Amos 3:6)

I have just given you 3 passages shown above, OF MANY, where Jesus as God controls everything upon earth, get it?  DO NOT be as Bible stupid as Miss Tradesecret, because she gets jealous if someone like you wants to take her place as being the #1 Bible stupid fool upon this Religion Forum, because this MO of hers is the only thing she can hang her hat upon in this forum,  promise?  Thank you!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@sadolite
solodite wrote: [A]The Bible is a book of metaphors giving examples of behaviors and the consequences of those behaviors, [[B]anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot. [C]with that said, there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life.#420
Stephen wrote: #421 Doesn't B cancel out A?  And doesn't  C cancel out both A  &  B? And doesn't A & B cancel out C?
solodite wrote:Yes everything is canceled out, do what ever you want. I could not care less what you do with your life good or bad. If you do choose a life of poor decisions accept the consequences like an adult and don't make me the taxpayer bail your ass out. That's all.#426

Stephen wrote:Tell me;  with you being a Christian, what is the point of the bible if it holds no truth historically for you at all, sodolite? Doesn't this make you the contradictory" blithering idiot"?#427

solodite wrote:Whatever, do what you want believe what you want.#432

I do, within the law. But this hasn't cleared up the contradictions in your own statement concerning the bible.Here>.#427

The human race is retarded and deserves it's coming demise by it's own hand.

I agree, there are multiple things retarded concerning the human race in my own opinion. Pollution and consumption being among the biggest factors. But again this has absolutely nothing to do with your own comments concerning the " blithering idiots" that you say shouldn't take the bible as historical in any way.  Such as here below: 

[B]anyone who tries to interpret it as book of absolute fact and literal accounts of history is quite frankly a blithering idiot. [C]with that said, there is no better book ever written to guide a person on how to live clean and succeed in life.#420
but then follow up with [C] saying the bible is the greatest book ever written! How can it be that you claim anyone taking the bible as literal accounts of history is a " blithering idiot"  on the one hand while saying on the other that the bible should be used " as a guide for a person on how to live clean and succeed in life".#420 ?  

Don't need a supreme being or book to tell me that.

Neither do I, but here again you refer to a "supreme being" and the bible as being "supreme" while saying it shouldn't be taken literally and anyone that does is a " blithering idiot".!?

All wars and all suffering have been for nothing.

Then you don't know your bible do you? The Old Testament is nothing more than a book of war and conquest and all on the commands by god for god.... if it is to be believed.

The creator of this universe does not control outcome.

Well again, the bible contradicts you.... if it is to be believed. Would you like a list?

I defy you to prove otherwise.#432

I will when you can tell me who exactly was/is the creator of the universe.

So when you are ready. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
The human race is what it is and behaves primarily according to it's instinctive programming.

Though intellectual development has allowed us to exceed our base programming, we are nonetheless still slaves to it.

In terms of species development and also intellectual and material development, I would suggest that it is wholly inappropriate to refer to the human species as retarded.....Retarded compared to what?

Within the context of the organic human structure, we simply cannot exceed the ongoing limitations of evolutionary development.

And the biblical hypothesis was a perfect example of how intellectually limited we once were.

And the fact that so many people still look to an archaic hypothesis for answers, is a perfect example of how slow intellectual progress actually is....Despite what we may have achieved technologically.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
 The OT God however is mostly recognized, as the Trinity, within Christian circles.  We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. 
Well of course you don't. It is an embarrassment to you to have to explain away the actions of a vile,  murderous self confessed jealous god of war that will kill women and children at the drop of an hat on the one hand, while claiming Jesus to be the only one true god from the beginning and  prince of peace on the other..
I have said many times before, this is what comes of  Christians adopting an ancient god that you/they neither understood from an ancient time that you don't understand and from  ancient culture that you also don't understand.  And by doing so have created a rod for your own back.

You can say whatever you want Stephen. No one really cares what you think.

Probably not. But I know my opinions, ideas and thoughts concerning these ambiguous unreliable scriptures get right up your pompous pastors hooter.

I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God? 
Then wonder no more. I have explained my position hundreds of times to bible dunces such as yourself Reverend Munchausen.
 Not that it matters either way, but the answer is no. I don't believe Jesus was a god or even half a god. [A] Jesus was a man with only the  title "son of god" as other Israelite kings were. Kings David and Solomon were not " immaculately  conceived" but their titles were "sons of god". Jesus only allows himself to be called "son of god" by the voices others (including one from the clouds), although, I will admit, the scriptures do not tell of  Jesus   objecting to the title. But then again, he wouldn't object considering he believed himself to be the true king of Israel. See[A] above.
I guess you find it difficult to recognize sarcasm or a rhetorical question then. 

And you got your answer from the horses mouth , Reverend Munchausen.

What Brother D.  makes of my " blasphemy" is of no concern to me. I only ever scrutinize, question and criticise these  ancient scripture for the unreliable, enigmatic and ambiguous half stories that Christians such as yourself like to preach, teach  and "pass on" to further the Christian narrative. If you want that in plain English - Christian preachers and teachers Pastors and Priests such as you Reverend Munchausen  have been "passing on" lies and have been deceiving hundreds of generations from the day Christianity was conceived. 
No, stop lying to yourself.  You don't have the capacity to scrutinize. or question or criticize. You just pour over someone else's work - believe it - and cut and paste.

I know  that after all of your alleged supernatural  ability to " memorise the bible"#52 and claims to know it backwards and frontwards" and to know it in multiple languages#191 that  you don't know these scriptures at all . I only ever cut and paste from the bible itself you bible dunce. Very rarely will you see me even quote outside sources such as Historian Josephus or the Gnostic Gospels. BOTH of which tell a different story to the one that the likes you have been force feeding mankind for over 2000 years.

I am still waiting for you to produce EVEN ONE original thought. 

I have produced over a hundred threads on this forum that contain my original thoughts. Even you recently plagiarised  a thread of my own starting a thread that began with exactly the same question..   And this will be because for all of your alleged theological education under all of these scholars that included a Hebrew teacher not to mention your " mentor in Moscow", you haven't a clue as to what is going on in these scriptures.

You insist on facts but cannot face facts  even from your own scriptures..  Jesus was a man  that Christians have wrapped in an ancient myth.
Not according to the Brother.
The Brother tells it as it is. He agrees that CHRISTIANS have wrapped Jesus in myth. He's admitted it many times, you bible dunce.

So do you give him ticks because you agree with him.

I agree on many things the Brother has to say concerning these contradictory ambiguous half stories in the scriptures. But you wouldn't know either way, because you are an inept bible dunce that has to rewrite scripture and put words into the mouths of the characters and authors of the bible. Something the Brother never does himself.

or because you have no other friends? 

I have plenty of friends Reverend Munchausen. And unlike yourself, I don't have to invent wild exaggerated stories about myself to make or impress my friends either. would you like reminding of all your will exaggerated cliams you make about yourself?

Jesus himself admits to being only the Messiah and what Christians cannot admit is that Jesus as messiah failed in his mission. He was cut down before  his mission had even got off the ground.
Again not according to the Brother. Are you calling him out for his errors?

If I believe he is in error and mistaken and making claims he cannot support, JUST LIKE I DO YOU, I will call him on it. The difference is he doesn't lie about what is written in scripture as you intentionally and purposefully and repeatedly do. And he doesn't make claims of being "bullied" or "harassed" as you also repeatedly do when challenged.

Or do you just have an agenda against the real Christians?

Nope, not Christians, only these ambiguous unreliable half stories in the scriptures.... as I have said many times

Why is it that you don't EVER call out the Brother? Hmmm.  

Give me an example of something I should call him out on?  

You really a fkn bible dunce aren't you Reverend Munchausen. You see the Brother admits repeatedly that all his beliefs are faith based and can only submit the bible as his proof of god and Jesus.. Where as you on the other hand continually tell lies  and contradict what the scriptures actually say. Continually lie about your theological credentials in a poor and vain attempt at claiming to be of some authority on all things biblical and theological and go as far as to tell us tell that
"god chose you" >>>  #48

Here are just a few reminders of your past claims about yourself:

Being a lecturer that teaches the scripture at universities. " No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them".  #20

Along with "But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  #20

Along with being a Chaplain to his countries' defences;   "I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation". #20
Along with telling us; I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20
Along with telling us; " I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91
Along with telling us; " I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
Along with his criminal lawyering that can take 100's of hours of a lawyers time reading briefs and just as many in the court room defending criminal criminals!
Along with his anti abortion work; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening".#64.....

.........A Orthodox mentor in Moscow, a Hebrew teacher, being a lawyer to the court in Bangladesh. <<<< ALL THIS on top of a your family life and running farm!

And for all of your alleged charity towards your fellow man, you have this to say about atheists:

Tradesecret wrote: "Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian". #33

So let us go back to your most recent and blinding contradiction:
Read this carefully you absolute bible dunce:

Tradesecret wrote:   We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. .........Christians have not adopted any God. 

And also tell us.

Tradesecrete wrote:  I don't see personally any difference between the God of the OT and the NT.   #52

You are not only a bible  dunce  but also and a gasconading pathological liar that insists on exhibiting a narcissistic self-importance in a vain attempt to impress and to elevate yourself above others.  It might have worked for some of the other bible dunces here but not on myself Reverend Munchausen.

"memorised the bible#52",  my arse!🤣🤣🤣

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
And the biblical hypothesis was a perfect example of how intellectually limited we once were.And the fact that so many people still look to an archaic hypothesis for answers, is a perfect example of how slow intellectual progress actually is....Despite what we may have achieved technologically.

10/10
 As I pointed out to the resident bible dunce , the Reverend Munchausen Tradesecret:

Stephen wrote:  Bible dunces such as yourself, Reverend Munchausen, like to forget that we now live in the 21st century. We are far more educated than those living at the time of Jesus. Even people the lowest of classes in the western world know the alphabet " forward and backward"  because they are taught to do so " from a very early age" and can also count past the number two.  We now are allowed, and what's more ,  able to think for ourselves without the control or fear of the local clergy ready to condemn us all to hell for "thinking outside the box" .#410

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

Gods may do another book yet.
 they have before. 

Picturing gods getting a bunch of blokes to write stuff down for him these days. 
Were would the blokes take the stuff they wrote down too .  
Hummnm.  Hummmmm. 
Where does one take his writings that god said to him to.

Imagine telling people you have some writings from god. 
That you did .
But from god. 
Like god said it , you wrote it down for him. 

Gods get guys to do a book for em. 
Well the important gods do. 

I don't want to start imaging a " important god "  not doing a book.

Hey if god did a book again do you think it will be in a scripture type format? 

Gods dont do shlt anymore , well like they use to.   
It seems like actual gods come and did stuff with us humans for a couple of hundred years then just stopped. 

Sooooooo,  could gods or a god or the god do a book today. 
A true version. 

Ha
A true version of the bible would not mention a god thing. 

It must be easy to imagine god watching all these fake things called religions  and religious groups forming over incorrect nonsense then god himself getting a real religious group going exactly like the old fake religious groups. Before a religious group. 

So before there was  a true religion in the world there was these things called " religions "  and they went pretty much exactly  like true religion.

It allllll wreaks of Abraham. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
It reeks of Abraham.  
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR RUNAWAY EXCUSE IN YOUR FEEBLE POST #429 TO NOT ADDRESS ME MAKING YOU THE #1 BIBLE FOOL AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, IS HEREWITH: "Your posts are so BORING.

Miss transgendered Tradesecret, barring the FACT that it has been 10 DAYS in you not addressing my post #405 to you because you are too scared for the eventful outcome, how can this specific post shown in the link below be boring: 

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337-how-do-you-know-the-bible-is-true?page=17&post_number=405

You had the audacity to say that I didn’t understand the Trinity Doctrine and my blundering relative to it was to be expected.  NOW, you are going to come forth where I promise you that when I debate the Triune Doctrine with you, it will NOT be boring in any way whatsoever, do you understand you ignorant and stupid Bible fool?!

No more lame little “girly excuses!”

READY DEAR?????! 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

The following are my godly posts to you that you are still running away from for days upon days, with your little “girly excuse” of them being boring!  How can me making you the continued #1 Bible stupid fool, and runaway from my posts directed to you within this forum, ever be boring?  NOT!  LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #1: This is where you removed one foot to insert the other in your ungodly mouth, where you stumbled over yourself where the end result is the FACT as shown that you DID NOT even come close to explaining Jesus as God and the ramifications thereof in Him being a killer, Bible fool!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #2:  Since you did not say otherwise to my post #412 linked below, then you accept the FACT that you are dimwitted of the Bible, and an embarrassment to Christianity, where Jesus only knows why you can still remain upon this Religion Forum in the first place giving Christianity a bad name!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #3:  This post to you shows that you don’t give a damn about innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies drowning in Jesus’ Great Flood, as being god, as Jesus watched them dying in this manner! (Hebrews 4:13). Furthermore, you had to admit that Jesus is an ABORTIONIST when the innocent life within the woman’s womb were murdered!

MISS TRADESECET RUNAWAY #4:  Within this post your Bible stupidity really stands out!  You questioned that it was horrifying to have you see children being eaten by their parents, when it was Jesus that made them do it in the first place, you stupid Bible fool!  Then you never cited where in the Bible that babies were sexually abused, other than to RUN AWAY from this question as usual!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #5:  This post is where I proved Jesus in being an abortionist, of which, you ran away from in silence!  Furthermore, you never explained in why you let the membership make you the continued Bible fool! 

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #6: This post that you ran away from really shows your Bible stupidity to the extreme!  It was about Mary being an alleged virgin and the ramifications thereof, where I easily “schooled” you upon this topic to the point, that you are still hiding from this post shown below, LOL!!! 

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY #7:  OMG, within this runaway post, you took your cognitive deficiency to the lowest level possible because of your complete Bible stupidity again and overdosing on your Bible Stupid Pills ®️, because it is proven that when Jesus was an abortionist as shown, then He murdered innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies within the wombs of the drowning women, that were NOT born yet, which puts your notion to rest relative to Psalm 55:5 in being born into sin, therefore Jesu had the right to kill His creation!

Dear transgendered Miss Tradesecret, tell me if you’ve heard this from me before, whereas, this is a Religion discussion forum, and NOT a runaway from religion discussion forum like you do ad infinitum as shown in the runaway posts from you above, understood Bible fool?

Seriously, Jesus and I have NEVER seen such a Bible stupid pseudo-christian like you in all of the Religion Forums that we have dealt with, NEVER!  For you to “try” and remain upon this prestigious DEBATEART Religion Forum is beyond reason, and don’t think that Jesus isn’t watching in you making a mockery of His Christianity!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE LIKE THE WOMAN MISS TRADESECRET REPRESENTS, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

You have laid to bare once again in showing that the ungodly transgendered pseudo-christian Miss Tradesecret, is truly without question, a  Bible Dunce that has no equal in your revealing post #436!"  Furthermore, her "alleged" credentials are a joke when she is easily shown to be the #1 Bible stupid fool within this DEBATEART Religion Forum by us and other members.

What is funny and sad is the fact that if Miss Tradesecrets "alleged" congregation saw this thread alone in showing her "Bible Duncery," they would be running to the exit doors, notwithstanding, feeling taken advantage of by all the money they put into her collection plates over time!  Where if Miss Tradesecret actually followed Jesus' words, like I had to do where I have only my Brother D's Bible Bus parked down by the river, then she would sell all of her possessions and give to the poor in following Jesus! (Matthew 19:21)

YOUR QUOTE SHOWING MISS TRADESECRETS TOTAL BIBLE STUPIDITY WHEN SHE WROTE:  "We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. .........Christians have not adopted any God."

HUH?  First thing, in addressing Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity again, the Bible states there is ONLY one god (Jude 1:25, 1 Timothy 1:17), and since Jesus is this only god (1 Timothy 3:15-16), and since the Hebrew God always existed (Psalm 90:2), and when Paul portrays Jesus as the god that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promise Land  (1 Corinthians 10:1-4), then Jesus existed in the Old Testament irrelative to His birth date as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate!

Then if the aforementioned isn't embarrassing enough for the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret, then she has the audacity to say that pseudo-christians have not adopted any God, where what God is left other than Jesus being the ONLY god for pseudo-christians?!  H-E-L-L-O?  Jesus H. Christ, how feather-headed can she get relative to the Bible in front of the membership and Jesus? ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

TO SAVE DEBATEART’S RELIGION FORUM FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL MISS TRADESECRET: 

Do you think that it's about time that this forum’s "Code of Conduct" is expanded too in relation to pseudo-christians as Bible dumbfounded as Miss Tradesecret?  Where when shown to be so Bible stupid, that they are banned for a certain time period, and when allowed to return to this esteemed Religion Forum, if they continue to show their Bible stupidity, then they are banned for a longer time period.  Then, when returning the third time, and if shown they are still Bible stupid to no end, they are banned forever!  

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I stepped back to being an assistant moderator awhile ago now. So for anything non-urgent, whiteflame and/or Supadudz are the moderators to contact.

At a casual glance, this doesn't look like anything for which you'd actually want moderator intervention.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D. Thomas wrote: Do you think that it's about time that this forum’s "Code of Conduct" is expanded too in relation to pseudo-christians as Bible dumbfounded as Miss Tradesecret?  Where when shown to be so Bible stupid, that they are banned for a certain time period, and when allowed to return to this esteemed Religion Forum, if they continue to show their Bible stupidity, then they are banned for a longer time period.  Then, when returning the third time, and if shown they are still Bible stupid to no end, they are banned forever!  

Barney wrote: At a casual glance, this doesn't look like anything for which you'd actually want moderator intervention.

I quite enjoy it when the Reverend Munchausen Tradesecret displays his  repeated bible duncery and ignorance and continually adds to his loooooooooooooooooooooong list o alleged accolades, qualifications and achievements with every post. Here are just a few:

Being a lecturer that teaches the scripture at universities. " No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them".  #20

Along with "But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  #20

Along with being a Chaplain to his countries' defences;   "I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation". #20
Along with telling us; I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications.  #20
Along with telling us; " I studied and was tutored by academics, scholars, and priests and fathers from the Orthodox Church". #91
Along with telling us; " I study the original languages, translate them to English,  #25
Along with his criminal lawyering that can take 100's of hours of a lawyers time reading briefs and just as many in the court room defending criminal criminals!
Along with his anti abortion work; "I devote a significant amount of my resources in trying to prevent abortions from happening".#64.....

and......... has a Orthodox mentor in Moscow, a Hebrew teacher, being a lawyer to the court in Bangladesh. and Australia / New Zealand<<<< ALL THIS on top of his large family family life and running farm!

That said, this wasn't at all becoming of a man of the church that claims to have been " chosen by the lamb god"  himself.;

Tradesecret wrote: "Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian". #33

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Barney
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we can see, Miss Tradesecret is 3 DAYS into her frantically thumbing though her pseudo-christian Apologetic Books once again to try and get herself out of yet another blatant mess she is in because of her "Bible Duncery®️."   We can only wonder in what little girly excuse Miss Tradesecret will use this time in not answering my post #441 and your post #436 and #444, that proves she is the #1 Bible dumbfounded, and runaway of same, pseudo-christian that has ever been seen in a Religion Forum, bar none!

You proffered Miss Tradesecret's quote towards Atheists herewith: "Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian"

Within Miss Tradesecret's quote above, it is nothing but an old adage of; "The Pot calling the Kettle Black."  What did we expect from a 2nd class woman in breaking so many of Jesus' propositions that we have lost count!  Therefore,  Miss Tradesecret is guilty of this Jesus inspired passage subsequent to us Bible Slapping her Silly®️ ad infinitum : "Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7)

Since I have easily shown that Miss Tradesecret's gender is a woman (https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEAH39Y), that obviously before her Sex Change, she was a man that she purports, therefore she is also guilty of this Jesus inspired passage as well: “No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 23:1). This is easy and simple math, in her operation of turning into a woman from a man, she had her male anatomy cut off, notwithstanding her testicles crushed when doing so.  Therefore, every time she enters a church in ungodly preaching to her congregation, she violates Jesus' command shown in the verse above!  This is barring the FACT that she did not like her male gender that Jesus gave her at birth!

BARNEY, YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO MISS TRADESECRET BEING SO BIBLE STUPID AND GIVING THIS ESTEEMED RELIGION FORUM A BAD RAP: "At a casual glance, this doesn't look like anything for which you'd actually want moderator intervention"

Uh, instead of a "casual glance," could you take a "serious glance" instead in addressing Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity that certain members had to easily refute as shown throughout this thread?  In essence, when is enough, enough?

In the same vein relating to DEBATEART'S Code of Conduct of a member continuing  in their hate speech within their posts, said member is subject to disciplinary actions,  which is equal to Miss Tradesecret's continued Bible stupidity should also be addressed with discipline!  Whereas Jesus agrees with me herewith: "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid." ( Proverbs 12:1).   WWJD?!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Sooooooo,  could gods or a god or the god do a book today. 

No Deb, they couldn't.
And this is why the likes of  the Reverend Tradesecret and  the ex forum sex pest ethang 5 among others are always attempting to re-write what the scriptures actually state . 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
ou had the audacity to say that I didn’t understand the Trinity Doctrine 
Absolutely. You argue like a 12 year old girl or boy.  Someone who is to young to understand. Grow  up a bit. Add a little bit of maturity to your responses and then perhaps I might respond.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well actually I responded and answered EVERY one of your questions which was worth answering.  It's not my fault you don't understand my answers or that they don't satisfy you.  Given your previous responses this is hardly to be expected.  After all, you don't actually have a brain. 

Or a background in which to answer. 

You are a fraud. A fake. 

Respectfully,  that is you.  Why should I bother responding more?  You are façade admittedly. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
YOUR QUOTE SHOWING MISS TRADESECRETS TOTAL BIBLE STUPIDITY WHEN SHE WROTE:  "We don't generally refer to Jesus in the OT, since Jesus was not born until the NT. .........Christians have not adopted any God."

HUH?  First thing, in addressing Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity again, the Bible states there is ONLY one god (Jude 1:25, 1 Timothy 1:17), and since Jesus is this only god (1 Timothy 3:15-16), and since the Hebrew God always existed (Psalm 90:2), and when Paul portrays Jesus as the god that led Israel out of Egypt to the Promise Land  (1 Corinthians 10:1-4), then Jesus existed in the Old Testament irrelative to His birth date as the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate!

Then if the aforementioned isn't embarrassing enough for the Bible fool Miss Tradesecret, then she has the audacity to say that pseudo-christians have not adopted any God, where what God is left other than Jesus being the ONLY god for pseudo-christians?!  H-E-L-L-O?  Jesus H. Christ, how feather-headed can she get relative to the Bible in front of the membership and Jesus? ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

I see Stephen has once again given you a tick of approval. this just proves he is dumber than you. 

Jesus is NT. The Son is OT. Can you spot the difference and the distinction? Possibly not. Repeating and regurgitating the same old lines does not make it a better argument.  Again do you even realize how dumb you look? When was Jesus born? In the NT. How then can Jesus, be in the OT?   Of course the Son can be.  But the Son and Jesus although tied together in history are not ONE and the Same.  Jesus is the Son, but the Son is not Jesus.  Oh dear, what is going on? Jesus is God, but the Trinity is not Jesus.  Oh dear more of the same.  Until - you can at least grasp the nuances of the Trinity and God, you should really steer clear of it.   Hence, why your words above are stupidity personified.  but I really don't expect that you would grasp that.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

As we can see, Miss Tradesecret is 3 DAYS into her frantically thumbing though her pseudo-christian Apologetic Books once again to try and get herself out of yet another blatant mess she is in because of her "Bible Duncery®️."   We can only wonder in what little girly excuse Miss Tradesecret will use this time in not answering my post #441 and your post #436 and #444, that proves she is the #1 Bible dumbfounded, and runaway of same, pseudo-christian that has ever been seen in a Religion Forum, bar none!
Sorry no frantic behaviour here.  I'm waiting for you to ask a half decent question. 

You proffered Miss Tradesecret's quote towards Atheists herewith: "Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian"

Yes, many do. So what? It's entirely consistent with their worldview.  

Within Miss Tradesecret's quote above, it is nothing but an old adage of; "The Pot calling the Kettle Black."  What did we expect from a 2nd class woman in breaking so many of Jesus' propositions that we have lost count!  Therefore,  Miss Tradesecret is guilty of this Jesus inspired passage subsequent to us Bible Slapping her Silly®️ ad infinitum : "Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7)
There is no such thing as a second class woman.  what a silly thing to say.  As for being bible slapped, that is your forte not mine. 

Since I have easily shown that Miss Tradesecret's gender is a woman (https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEAH39Y), that obviously before her Sex Change, she was a man that she purports, therefore she is also guilty of this Jesus inspired passage as well: “No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 23:1). This is easy and simple math, in her operation of turning into a woman from a man, she had her male anatomy cut off, notwithstanding her testicles crushed when doing so.  Therefore, every time she enters a church in ungodly preaching to her congregation, she violates Jesus' command shown in the verse above!  This is barring the FACT that she did not like her male gender that Jesus gave her at birth!

The truth stands much more than silly little boys who think they know.  I don't agree with your position on females.  There is nothing to respond too. Christians know there are various views on this.  You don't which demonstrates again your immaturity. 

Uh, instead of a "casual glance," could you take a "serious glance" instead in addressing Miss Tradesecret's Bible stupidity that certain members had to easily refute as shown throughout this thread?  In essence, when is enough, enough?

In the same vein relating to DEBATEART'S Code of Conduct of a member continuing  in their hate speech within their posts, said member is subject to disciplinary actions,  which is equal to Miss Tradesecret's continued Bible stupidity should also be addressed with discipline!  Whereas Jesus agrees with me herewith: "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid." ( Proverbs 12:1).   WWJD?!

Jesus would probably allow you continue - since you are not going to have any joy later on.