Are the religious folk that call post-op trans self-mutilators down to outlaw circumcision too?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 102
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@RationalMadman
People's tolerance of different beliefs and actions only go so far.

"This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed."

I don't mean this as an insult,
It's just an example that occurs to me, from time to time,
Of when people find other's actions unacceptable.

And perhaps so, if people do not hold religion as value or truth,
Conflict will come between them,

But of the religions that encourage circumcision,
'Specifically in the case of circumcision as compared to sex change operations,
I do not think it unreasonable for them to be for one and against the other.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
I am not sure I understand what you are saying at all. I know different people have different values, the key is in the 'why' not that their arbitrary books irrationally differ.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@RationalMadman
Can you speak more, on why the 'why matters?
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
It could be an intelligence/intellect/IQ thing but generally people need a reason why they think something is right or wrong if they're intelligent enough as far as I can see.

I consider myself very intelligent, if you didn't know, I also have found that all who are very intelligent in my eyes agree with me on this.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
"circumcised males may have a lower risk of contracting some sexually transmitted diseases"

NO, RETARD.

Men who dont have sex with more than 1 woman in their life have lowest risk of all STDs.

Same way, woman who only has sex with 1 man during her life has lowest chance of STDs.

It makes no difference if they are circumcised or not. The amount of STDs will be equally low in both circumcised and uncircumcised males assuming they lead a moral life.

When you have just 1 partner, if they dont have HIV you will never get HIV from sex with them.

If they happen to somehow get HIV and you dont know, after some time it will transmit to you irrelevant if you are circumcised or not.

Have you understood this, retard? Or do I need to repeat again because your small brain cant process this comment?????

So, to repeat: CHANCES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!

Amount of STDs only increase when men and women become whores!!!!

You didnt know this? 

You didnt know that more sex partners = more STDs among population???????????????

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?????????

Sorry, were you hit on the head a lot? Are you one of those "damaged"? Because I am explaining the most simple things to you in the most simple ways possible. I am literally feeding you facts bit by bit in hope that your retarded brain can understand how HIV is transmitted among population.

"Circumcision is healthier"

I dont want to argue against this, because your RETARDED BRAIN still HASNT PROCESSED about how HIV is spread among population.

Let me know in your next comment if your RETARDED BRAIN understood that MORALITY PREVENTS HIV. THIS WAS EXPLAINED TO YOU FOR 3 TIMES!!!!!!
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Public-Choice
Eat shit, wuss.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Best.Korea
Men who dont have sex with more than 1 woman in their life have lowest risk of all STDs.
I agree with this. But it isn't an either/or thing. That same person, if he is uncircumcised, will still have a higher chance of getting HIV than a person who is circumcised.

The medical science doesn't change because you're a science denier. 

Amount of STDs only increase when men and women become whores!!!!
This isn't completely true. While many STDs do primarily transmit via sex, there are many, such as herpes, clamydia and AIDS, can be transferred nonsexually.

Simply sharing a vape or needle with someone can give you AIDS or herpes or many other STDs. That isn't sexual transmission at all.

As per Heathline:
Bloodborne infections, such as hepatitis B and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), can be transmitted through nonsexual contact with infected body fluids, such as blood.
STDs can also be transmitted through nonsexual contact with body fluids, such as saliva, vaginal fluids, male ejaculation, blood, and more. Mothers can pass some STDs to their babies during pregnancy, labor, and breastfeeding.
Hepatitis A (HAV) is passed through the oral-fecal (poop) route. For example, someone can transmit HAV if they do not wash their hands before preparing food or drinks.

You can also get HAV by sharing food with someone, especially if their blood gets into a sore or cut in your mouth. The blood in their mouth could come from a sore or bleeding gums. While contracting HAV this way is rare, it’s best not to share food with others.
Mayo Clinic also concurs:
Sometimes these infections can be transmitted nonsexually, such as from mothers to their infants during pregnancy or childbirth, or through blood transfusions or shared needles.
So, while STDs are most commonly spread via sexual intercourse, there are many that are spread in a variety of different ways other than sex. Such as through sharing vapes or needles or through blood transfusions, or from a mother to her child.

I am literally feeding you facts bit by bit in hope that your retarded brain can understand how HIV is transmitted among population.
Apparently not because, like, you're wrong lol. You can get HIV from sharing needles, from a blood transfusion, or from a person's blood splattering into an open wound or being accidentally ingested.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Public-Choice
If you want a prophecy to become true, you will make it come true.

Either actually or metaphorically.

And then there's calculated guesswork.

And also, coincidence.

Nonetheless I regard the bible as a mythicised account rather than pure fiction.

And don't forget to wash your knob thoroughly.

As bacteria will thrive with or without a foreskin.

Though not all bacteria are harmful.

In fact, our symbiotic relationship should not be underestimated.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Good morning Vic, lad.

You are bang on the money with this.

If you want a prophecy to become true, you will make it come true.

Good ole' 21st century common sense.
Vic, you may not realise how much truth you have spoken there. There are instances throughout the entire gospels where it is plainly clear what they were up to. Mathews Gospel in particular clearly states many times - this was done that the prophecy be fulfilled. ie staged.

I am sure you can trust me to show you more of these verses - should you need them - that clearly state they were staging the whole Jesus affair for the benefit of the illiterate and ignorant, Vic lad.
 That was a brilliant post Vic. You made my day.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
Okay, lets analyze your stupidity one more time.

"That same person, if he is uncircumcised, will still have a higher chance of getting HIV than a person who is circumcised"

So after I explained to you in the most simple way possible why chances are equal, YOU STILL DIDNT UNDERSTAND??????

WHAT????

This is the problem with mentally retarded people. You cant explain facts to them. They have 0 brain and cant possibly understand the most simple things.

The fact that you didnt understand my previous comment means we still cant move to discussion about circumcision BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW HIV IS SPREAD.

Then you went further with your stupidity:

"While many STDs do primarily transmit via sex, there are many, such as herpes, clamydia and AIDS, can be transferred nonsexually."

SWEETIE, this has nothing to do with circumcision. Let me remind your stupid brain: THE TOPIC IS "DOES CIRCUMCISION PREVENT STDs".

The fact that you FORGOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS, and the fact that you think how circumcision prevents HIV GAINED FROM BLOOD TRANSFUSION utterly proves what stupidity we are dealing with here.

You are literally THE DUMBEST CIRCUMCISER this planet has ever seen.

I have EXPLAINED 4 TIMES TO YOUR STUPID BRAIN, but all you did was say " no uuuh" and TRIED TO CHANGE THE TOPIC.

I have no words to describe your total stupidity. I have never before encountered such high levels of mental retardation and brain damage.

Were you always this stupid? Because I cant imagine that someone is born with so much mental disability that he is not being able to understand most basic logic.

I am guessing you are either a drug addict with HIV, or you have severe down syndrome combined with being hit in the head too much.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
What's worse.  
Being circumcised.
orrrrrr 
Being named Stephen. 

These shitty events both took place within a hour  

Stephen? 
Sorry boss. 
I'm just kidding. 
You know me. 

No but thinking about the things our parents did to us 
You can change your name. 
You can also choose to be circumcised. 
But not uncircumcised. 
Or can ya. 
ACTUALLY.  
I ain't going to google it. 
Buttttttttt I'd say you may be able to get uncircumcised.. 
Anyway.  Ummmmmm yeah. 

PASS.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
What's worse.  
Being circumcised.
orrrrrr 
Being named Stephen. 

Well one wouldn't hurt, Deb . And I am sure that it must get right up a "certain" persons nose that I was Christened and named after their first Christian Martyr.