Total: 106
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

As we can see, Miss Tradesecret's "Bible Stupid Pills®️" must have been on sale at the Pseudo-Christian Supply Store, where she loaded up with them for now and into the future!  Seriously, within Religion Forums over the years, have you ever seen anyone like her in being so God damned JUDEO-Christian Bible ignorant and stupid?  She is getting worse as time goes by with her now using even more lame "girly" excuses to RUN AWAY from biblical axioms and actual facts of her ungodly gender identity!   

Just look in how the both of us have literally and embarrassingly Bible Slapped her Silly®️ in this thread alone!  Priceless. :(

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Seriously, within Religion Forums over the years, have you ever seen anyone like her in being so God damned JUDEO-Christian Bible ignorant and stupid?

No, I haven't Brother D.  Seriously, who would complain about not being asked theological questions, and then refuse to answer when posed such a genuine theological question.  

Example, I asked: 

Stephen wrote: So what evidence did your "Eastern Orthodox Academic in Moscow mentor" tell you that caused you to believe his account? What was the material he provided that convinced you he was correct as to the location of The Eden and all other scholars and arachnologist were wrong?
His/her response was;

That is for me Stephen. You are not my student.
Tell me Brother D.  Can anyone be so pathetically and blatantly contradictory than the Reverend Munchausen? 

And this post, well read it for yourself, Brother.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I have answered many theological questions on this forum since I joined.  I refuse only to answer ones that are not being asked genuinely or are personally going to be used as another means of stalking.  And no I am not going to go and find any of them for you. This is a forum not an inquisition. 

I have even answered some of yours and some of Brothers.  

I could name some of my mentors - but you would then say I am bragging so what is the point.  You would also hassle them or use it as a means of trying to find out who I am.  the fact is Stevie Blunder - you are a creepy old man - stalker - and jealous.  

The point is - you have a dodgy way of understanding the bible. You admit you can't prove any of it. And you dislike that someone else actually shows your interpretations to be dodgy.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
iss Tradesecret, as a woman shown herewith: https://ibb.co/NFcsLgy that goes directly against Jesus’ words in 1 Timothy 2:12, whereas she is not to teach and in being SILENT towards men!

I am following Jesus’ inspired words in CORRECTING YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY once again:  ”As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.” (Timothy 5:20)

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #55 THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE VERSES THAT I HAD SHOWN, LOL: "good verses to focus on. Question though. Who is Jesus talking to? And in what time is he talking about?"

Well, let's address your Bible stupidity again, Jesus was only talking to His creation, the JEWS, since He ONLY came for the Jews (Matthew 15:24), get it Bible fool?  In what time He was talking about had  to be when He started teaching which was about 30 years old (Luke 3:23), therefore, since Jesus was approximately born in 4BC, that would make Him 30 years old which was the time He stated the passages shown above that you had no idea existed in the first place, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you ignorantly did in your Bible ignorant post #55! H-E-L-L-O? LOL!

It matters not for the rest of your Bible ignorant post #55, because the FACT remains, ONLY A FEW OUT OF MANY of Jesus' Jewish creation will see heaven as I proposed at your expense. Furthermore, since you are a 2nd class WOMAN, you will never see heaven because there will be no women in heaven to begin with, PERIOD!   

Miss Tradesecret, furthermore, QUIT STALKING ME whenever I easily correct your outright Bible stupidity, where you in return STALK ME in your vain attempt to "try" and get out of you being Bible Slapped Silly®️ by me regarding your Bible ignorance and stupidity as shown in this post, and in this thread alone!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT OUTRIGHT "LIES" IN SAYING COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WILL BE HEAVEN BOUND IN "CONTRADICTING" JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS WHICH SAY ONLY A "FEW" WILL ATTAIN HEAVEN, WILL BE ...?

Following me around in an attempt to correct me is STALKING. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I could name some of my mentors 

I haven't asked you to "name" a single one of you so called "mentors". I am not interested in his name or identity.

I asked you a genuine theological question concerning  the information concerning  your "mentor's" opinion on why he believes that the garden of Eden was located  in the Ukraine.

Here>>  Stephen wrote: So what evidence did your "Eastern Orthodox Academic in Moscow mentor" tell you that caused you to believe his account? What was the material he provided that convinced you he was correct as to the location of The Eden and all other scholars and arachnologist were wrong?#313

Do you see that you backsliding bible dunce? Two questions concerning theological information that YOU claim that   YOU have had imparted to YOU.

I have said from  day one that I accept the academically accepted location for the Eden being Mesopotamia, (the land between two rivers and the cradle of civilisation) and the original home of Abraham. Now modern-day Iraq.

You one the other hand have thrown out a statement that, according to you, your - "mentor in Moscow provided you with a reasonably good basis for the location of the Eden was in the Ukraine". 

HERE>>> Tradesecret wrote: MY best bet for the location of the Garden of Eden is the Ukraine - around the Black Sea.  I have seen many people attempt to locate it and honesty none have been very convincing. Nevertheless, there was an Eastern Orthodox Academic in Moscow - (one of my mentors) who provided me a reasonably good basis for his view which is that it was in the Ukraine.#311

And now you cannot even impart what the " reasonably good basis" was while complaining that no one asks you genuine theological questions.

I have been advised to ignore you by many on this forum.

Then why don't you take that advice and save yourself having to invent further tall stories about yourself and your education, Reverend Munchausen?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
The problem is Stephen, you have been predictably nasty in the past  many times in the past with your diatribe - a little like the boy crying wolf, that I don't trust you.  

And I don't complain that people don't ask me theological questions.  I just point out that the questions typically posed by you and the Brother towards me are not theological questions so much as personal questions about matters which are none of your business. 

Many if not most of the other members of this forum ask theological questions without the added venom that and the Brother intentionally add. 

If you are genuinely interested in people's theological views about the Garden of Eden, start your own topic.  If I see that you are actively seeking answers then I might - no promises - provide information therein.  

I don't invent stories - about God, the Bible or my background.  I have no need too. I really don't. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
There's no hell in the Old Testament. There's a place called shoel where you're separated from God but it's not a burning hell. Hell was invented by the Christians.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
The problem is Stephen, you have been predictably nasty in the past  many times in the past with your diatribe...

And calling someone the "slime of Satan, ugly and disgusting #24 and "dumb as fuck#161" when they had only been here a matter weeks and just happen to believe different to you, isn't nasty in your books, then  I take it, Reverend Munchausen?

You own double standards shouldn't cease to amaze anyone, Although they don't amaze me any longer. Indeed, they are predictable.

I have been advised to ignore you by many on this forum.

Then why don't you take that advice and save yourself having to invent further tall stories about yourself and your education, Reverend Munchausen?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Polytheist-Witch,

YOUR QUOTE: "Hell was invented by the Christians."

To be more specific, Hell was created by God, which is Jesus the Christ: Jesus stated: “So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come out and separate the evil from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 13:49-50)

Jesus was forward thinking when He became the serial killer Yahweh God incarnate of the Old Testament, praise!

Stephen
Stephen

@ Witch

Hell was invented by the Christians.

As was the ducking stool, murder by fire, misogyny and the  vile tortuous  murderous inquisition that accounts for millions of deaths and much more violence against women.  And all inspired by the bible.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Unfortunately, you are correct in Miss Tradesecret being what she is allegedly against in name calling! She has called me many disgusting names as well, where she really does this unchristian like act when the we put her in a corner relative to her Bible stupidity, where she can' get out! 

Don't you love her quote of; "I have been advised to ignore you by many on this forum." where she needs others to tell her what to do, whereas she can't figure it out herself? LOL!  She told this runaway tactic to me as well, which is just another EXCUSE for her to run away from superior biblical knowledge over her grade-school knowledge of same.  Poor Little Miss Tradesecret, boo hoo. :(

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I think the bible says that those that go to shoel will eventually go to hell(Revelation 20:13-14 - The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and d... (biblestudytools.com)).
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TheUnderdog
Revelations is the New Testament that's all that Christian crap. Old Testament only talks about shoel.
FLRW
FLRW
It's  SHEOL, not SHOEL.  Also, it's in the Earth.

(28) And Moses said, “By this you shall know that it was the LORD who sent me to do all these things; that they are not of my own devising: (29) if these men die as all men do, if their lot be the common fate of all mankind, it was not the LORD who sent me. (30) But if the LORD brings about something unheard-of, so that the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, you shall know that these men have spurned the LORD.” (31) Scarcely had he finished speaking all these words when the ground under them burst asunder, (32) and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up with their households, all Korah’s people and all their possessions. (33) They went down alive into Sheol, with all that belonged to them; the earth closed over them and they vanished from the midst of the congregation. (34) All Israel around them fled at their shrieks, for they said, “The earth might swallow us!”

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Don't you love her quote of; [Tradsecret wrote: ] "I have been advised to ignore you by many on this forum." where she needs others to tell her what to do, whereas she can't figure it out herself?

Indeed Brother D. , the part  s/he omitted is why s/he chose to ignore the voice of the "many"?  Narcissism, perhaps?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE HYPOCRITICAL MISS TRADESECRET:  "Indeed Brother D. , the part  s/he omitted is why you chose to ignore the voice of the "many"?  Narcissism, perhaps?"

There are too many embarrassing facts about Miss Tradesecret stepping in the proverbial poo all the time relating to the Bible, whereas with her, it never ends! Therefore, in a roundabout way, I think she likes to be Bible stupid so as to get all the attention within this Religion Forum, of which, this is the most stand out and known position she has here at DEBATEART!  

Poor Miss Tradesecret has said that "others told her to block me,"  where she couldn't think of this proposition herself to save her from further Bible embarrassment that I give her all the time, but needed others to lead her around this Religion Forum, as shown in my link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337/post-links/320966

As if this runaway womanly position of hers shown above is not going to stop you, me, and other members, in continuing to show her outright Bible stupidity!  LOL!

Jesus' inspired words relating to Miss Tradesecret in being a woman says it best: "The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing. (Proverbs 9:13)
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE HYPOCRITICAL MISS TRADESECRET:  Sephen wrote: "Indeed Brother D. , the part  s/he omitted is why you chose to ignore the voice of the "many"?  Narcissism, perhaps?"......

....I think that Miss Tradesecret has also told you that "others told her to block you," like she was "told by others to block me as well," where she couldn't think of this proposition herself to save her from further Bible embarrassment.  

It is debateable Brother D. if or not narcissists of Reverend Munchausen's calibre actually suffer embarrassment at all. I have mentioned before  that the believability of the tall tale spouted by the  compulsive lying narcissist is of no consequence.  All that seems to count with the narcissist of Reverend Munchausen's calibre is whether his tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his greatness while struggling to be relevant.#232

142 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@TheUnderdog
Are Christians bootlickers?

The Bible believes they are.
Jesus washed and kissed the feet of his disciples.
The Pope follows Jesus’s example and kisses the feet of people randomly picked from crowds following him.

Considering how Covid is spread. Kissing or hugging or shaking hands is not recommended. Christians bootlicking was designed to avoid all future contagions.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@TheUnderdog
Christianity is basically authoritarian and as such it attracts authoritarian followers. The problem with such followers is that they don’t just want to submit to an authority they also want others to submit to that authority.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
Christianity is basically authoritarian and as such it attracts authoritarian followers. The problem with such followers is that they don’t just want to submit to an authority they also want others to submit to that authority.
I guess seducing the feet of followers is one way Christians maintain authority over its subjects.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Shila
Christianity maintains its authority because that authority is a God who is supposedly infallible; this makes it a useful political tool and one that gives it an advantage over secular authoritarian regimes, as you can’t question an infallible authority. All you need do is find a passage in the Bible that can be interpreted in such a way that it supports your agenda and then claim that it is God’s will and as your audience consists mainly of authoritarian followers they will submit to whatever you want under the belief that their God requires it.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
Christianity maintains its authority because that authority is a God who is supposedly infallible; this makes it a useful political tool and one that gives it an advantage over secular authoritarian regimes, as you can’t question an infallible authority. All you need do is find a passage in the Bible that can be interpreted in such a way that it supports your agenda and then claim that it is God’s will and as your audience consists mainly of authoritarian followers they will submit to whatever you want under the belief that their God requires it.
So you agree the passages I quote supports my arguments.

Jesus too quoted from 24 different Old Testament books.

Matthew 4:19 Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Shila
To be fair the Gospel teachings of Jesus are mostly benign but Christians will also reference the Old Testament to reinforce their doctrines, these are not always so benign.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Exodus 22:18

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
To be fair the Gospel teachings of Jesus are mostly benign but Christians will also reference the Old Testament to reinforce their doctrines, these are not always so benign.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Exodus 22:18

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
The Jews were given the difficult burden to interpret God’s word in the Old Testament. The Old Testament was in Hebrew. Thus might explain why the Old Testament did not help or work for the Jews. They kept getting it wrong and earning the wrath of God.

It did not help Jesus either when he quoted from 24 Old Testament books.

But the New Testament and the Gospels was written in Greek which was less ambiguous which is why we have 2 billion Christians today but only a fraction or 14 million Judaism followers.

Here we see prophets were treated as witches.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Shila
I’m not sure of the point you are making regarding the Jews difficult interpretation of the Old Testament because it was written in Hebrew, as that was and still is the language of the Jewish people and they wrote the Old Testament.

I think the reason for the high number of Christians is that Christianity actively seeks converts and has often taken harsh measures against those who were unwilling to convert. Judaism on the other hand does not seek out converts.  
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Elliott
Convert or due paid off. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
I’m not sure of the point you are making regarding the Jews difficult interpretation of the Old Testament because it was written in Hebrew, as that was and still is the language of the Jewish people and they wrote the Old Testament.
Biblical Hebrew was the spoken language of the Jews for over 1,000 years. But when the Romans destroyed the second Jewish Temple in 70 CE, Hebrew began to die out. It was essentially completely dead 65 years later in 135, after the failure of the Bar Kokhba Revolt, when Roman emperor Hadrian expelled, enslaved, or killed most of Israel’s remaining Jews — the final native Hebrew speakers. The remaining Jews left in the Land of Israel continued using Hebrew in the study of the Torah, but they only used it as a written language. 

So not only did the  Jews kill their messiah Jesus. They allowed the Romans to destroy their temple and language

I think the reason for the high number of Christians is that Christianity actively seeks converts and has often taken harsh measures against those who were unwilling to convert. Judaism on the other hand does not seek out converts.
Hard for Jews to seek converts to Judaism when they rejected Jesus and suffered antisemitism for over 3000 years.
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@Shila
Jews don’t seek convert people because Judaism is not a missionary faith; the main reason for this is down to their theology which doesn’t necessitate the need to be Jewish in order to enter Heaven. This is from the Talmud:

“The righteous of the nations have a share in Olam Ha-Ba (heaven).”

This is at odds with the Christian doctrine that only by accepting Jesus as your saviour can you enter the Kingdom of Heaven and the grim alternative, that if you don’t accept Jesus you will suffer internal damnation. Therefore it is the duty of a Christian to go out and convert all non believers to Christianity. It is a teaching that has lead to some of the worst acts of intolerance, not only towards non Christians but towards those Christians whose faith was deemed heretical.
Shila
Shila
-->
@Elliott
Jews don’t seek convert people because Judaism is not a missionary faith; the main reason for this is down to their theology which doesn’t necessitate the need to be Jewish in order to enter Heaven. This is from the Talmud:

“The righteous of the nations have a share in Olam Ha-Ba (heaven).”

This is at odds with the Christian doctrine that only by accepting Jesus as your saviour can you enter the Kingdom of Heaven and the grim alternative, that if you don’t accept Jesus you will suffer internal damnation. Therefore it is the duty of a Christian to go out and convert all non believers to Christianity. It is a teaching that has lead to some of the worst acts of intolerance, not only towards non Christians but towards those Christians whose faith was deemed heretical.
You forget that was Jesus’s original position as a Jew. That his disciple preach only to the Jewish people.

Matthew 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Matthew 10:23, NIV: When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

But all this changed after Jesus was given all authority over heaven and earth.

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

The Jews feel betrayed by their messiah Jesus. But they could only crucify Jesus once.

Christianity can only benefit from Jesus’s return. Should Jesus be crucified on every subsequent  return by the Jews. Christianity will see that as another opportunity to renew their vows.

Jesus taught the concept of dead Jews like him could forgive sins and offer salvation to the gentiles. Any wonder the Jews rejected Jesus’s eaching to protect Jews from becoming daily sacrifices.
FLRW
FLRW

The smartest Jew once wrote, "The word 'God' is for me nothing but the expression and product of human weaknesses; the Bible a collection of honorable but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish,"