Mharman
I don’t think any better option present itself
*will
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
I already don’t like voting for him. But I see no better option right now.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
When CN flips town and probably is not even a vanilla, I extremely encourage you all to adhere to my theme and instantly lynch Wylted tomorrow, cheers.

Remember, Muay Thai is lurking amongst the unclaimed or if not, then the other option most likely is taekwondo.

these are 2 extremely physical martial arts.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
Shut the fuck up. You stand by your decision. You had a better option.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Bruh.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Just noticed #235. Basically sums up my thoughts on his play in Ozarks.

Unvote VTL CNerd
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Actually he explicitly claimed it after Computer Nerd asked if he was it and when I asked him to describe his role and theme PM he continued to double down on the lie.
I wasn't sure which posts you were referring to, so I looked back. Posts #38 and #70 kind of fit the first if you squint, and I can't find where you asked him to describe his role and he actively described Krav Maga. Please direct me to that.

Post #38:

I took it to mean the entire book of Genesis. I think the word is flexible though
Doesn't say anything about Krav Maga. He doesn't confirm or deny CN's theory.

Post #70:

Before that post I thought computernerd was just being antitown by openly theorizing about my character, because scum would be more likely to do that in PM, but his self consciousness is concerning.
This is attacking the theorizing, not whether he was correct or not. 

I'm really not seeing your perspective on this, dude. If you have evidence that he confirmed being Krav Maga and then backpedaled, then present it. Don't just say it happened.

As for your follow-up, I already said that his reply to you regarding the second theme split being more likely correct doesn't make sense. I'm arguing that that alone is not reason enough for me to lynch him over CN. Simple as that.

Is is supposed to mean that we know the Torah verses off by heart to the extent  we'd recall a metaphorical wrestling with God that is somehow to be taken as a real martial art? It did imply Judaism and based on other things he said, it strongly seemed he was hinting at Krav Maga. It's a completely sensible conclusion.
I agree that it makes some sense if you squint hard enough. I disagree that it's the most sensible conclusion one could make. As soon as he started referring to Bible verses, wrestling became a pretty prominent option. Krav Maga doesn't exist in the Bible, but sure, Israelis use it so the referencing the Bible has some tenuous connection. Honestly, this comes off more as you being upset that your interpretation of his soft claim wasn't correct.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
It wasn't my interpretation, it was computernerd's. I followed up asking about his role PM and clearing him. He responded by playing along intentionally, which means if I was Krav Maga (which I easily could be given what I'd said so far) he'd be forcing a PR leading a lynch on him.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
This flips Town, you are a dead man next DP for this hammer.

Wylted too for joining it opportunistically.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
“Bullying”
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
You don't seem to understand, I do not respond to bullying like you think I will. I would have thought you'd realise that by now.

None of your belligierence is swaying me in the slightest.

You think I’m bullying you?

Good lord
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
That should be hammer
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't even know that was the hammer. It's not going to kill Town. Relax bruv.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

ComputerNerd- 5/5- ILikePie5, Whiteflame, incelchud, mharman, earth
IncelChud- 2 /5- RationalMadman, That2User

Computer nerd was lynched! He was innocent!

ComputerNerd: You are Aikido! Aikido is a martial art about using the strength and energy of an opponent against them to disarm, but not injure your opponent. You are the 2x Reverser! When you use this ability, all non-lethal actions will be redirected to the person targeting you (You can still be roleblocked). You win with the town.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Turn night actions within 48 hours!