Author: Lunatic

Total: 285
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
That makes absolutely no sense lmfao.

Have you even considered the possibility that ComputerNerd is scum? Literally read his games. He literally claims the “noob defense” in the game. That’s scummy af
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
The fact Aikido is in the game and is so far from physically oriented makes me more certain.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
He has not scumtold even slightly, he just tried harder. That is a nulltell.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
No they don't as so far we have four martial arts with a heavy focus on mental discipline aspects and one more physical and freeform (wrestling).
A) You don’t know that that’s the theme. It’s only plausible

B) Wylted’s behavior is impossible to read

C) ComputerNerd’s behavior is noticeably different from his past two games as town

A+B+C = Your vote should be on ComputerNerd
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
The fact Aikido is in the game and is so far from physically oriented makes me more certain.
Dude what makes you think that Lunatic would give you the theme in a 9 player game with a specific theme, with no fake claims? 

You’re literally overthinking this so hard. Vote on goddamn behavior. It’s objectively better than voting on theme. I know you want to be proven right cause of your ego, but you’re literally making zero sense
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
He has not scumtold even slightly, he just tried harder. That is a nulltell.
“Tried harder.” While claiming the noob defense? This is not even close to Town behavior. It screams noob scum to me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I cannot take you serious until you give me the reason you are refusing to out your martial art.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
I scumread Wylted's behaviour.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I cannot take you serious until you give me the reason you are refusing to out your martial art.
I’ve already said it. It gives scum too much information regarding possible roles people have. Objectively it’s a horrible decision. And I’ve been consistent about it across games. I know for a fact your theory is shit based on my character. I didn’t want to say that cause it should be freakin obvious but you’re taking it too far.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I scumread Wylted's behaviour.
What part of it? You literally cannot tell when he’s freakin trollin and when he isn’t. Objectively Computer’s behavior is different. His role literally says disarm, which sounds just like Roleblock. And he’s using the noob claim. Not to mention his self-consciousness twice. It’s the hallmarks of noob scum.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Yes you can tell with him.

Despite all his trolling and flaws, Wylted is very intelligent, he understands that the trolling should never fully risk the Town.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@Mharman
@That2User
Alright, we're limited on time and we're still pretty far apart on a decision, and like RM, I don't want to see this DP go by without a lynch.

Unless something dramatic changes, I think it's safe to say that our decision is between Incel and ComputerNerd. Much as RM chides me for spending time examining other plausible theme splits, he's also the only one who seems absolutely convinced by his view of what that split is. I'm willing to consider other options, and have even said that I scum read Incel (not sure why RM decided to ignore my previous post where I stated that), even if I think it's unlikely that these two are on a scum team. I do believe that eliminating either of them would implicate the other, particularly since Incel was quick to hop on the ComputerNerd wagon. I'm not sure why ComputerNerd hasn't suggested an alternate target yet, but it makes it more difficult to gain any information about him by lynching Incel.

In general, I'm seeing some reason to lynch Wylted that's largely based on a single post he made early in the DP (behaviorally, he seems consistent with his previous play), and more reason to lynch ComputerNerd based on a wider set of possible theme splits. RM seems stuck on his view, but I don't think the rest of us should be.

That2User, I'm not sure why you are deciding to vote Incel. Which of RM's arguments has you convinced? He seems to have been convinced that Incel was soft claiming Krav Maga for reasons I honestly don't understand since Incel's soft claim had everything to do with the Bible and nothing to do with being Israeli. RM made that leap by himself, but he's blaming it on Incel. It's nice to see you making a choice, but it would be better if you were actually stating your position rather than just agreeing with RM for no stated reason.

Mharman, I'm not sure why you're so hesitant to put up a vote, but in general it looks like you're finding more reasons not to vote.

Earth, you should still be making some kind of call on this. I understand if you don't have a good idea of the theme split, but just sitting out the vote and occasionally chiming in accomplishes nothing.

Supa, be nice if you could jump in here anytime. You seemed suspicious of RM, but the choice is largely between these two now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He did what he did to derail my thematic analysis while pretending to give it a try. His activity was all trolling actually and normally he mixes in genuine activity if he is Town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes you can tell with him.
No you can’t. Especially when he’s in the middle of trolling. You can only catch him on objective lies.

Despite all his trolling and flaws, Wylted is very intelligent, he understands that the trolling should never fully risk the Town.
Yes he is, but that doesn’t mean he’s scum. Your behavioral read is objectively more likely to be wrong than mine just based on the different personalities of the two people
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
He did what he did to derail my thematic analysis while pretending to give it a try. His activity was all trolling actually and normally he mixes in genuine activity if he is Town.
Your theme analysis is a load of horseshit. It’s completely lacking in any objective fact and logic. It relies 100% on mod psych, which in itself lacks logic.

You’re wrong based on my character. And I’ve been calling out you on your flawed thematic analysis for 10 pages now. 

He did mix in genuine activity. His posts about CN and other individuals specifically. Again you’re wrong.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
You should know that my behavior reads have recently been pretty accurate. I caught you instantly last game. You’ve also played with CN and know that his play doesn’t fit with his past two games.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
You’re following RM on logic that Lunatic supplied him the thematic split in his PM. All of that in a game with 9 players and in a game where Lunatic didn’t provide fake claims. Does that seem at all logical to you?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You’re wrong based on my character. And I’ve been calling out you on your flawed thematic analysis for 10 pages now. 
If your character isn't Muay Thai, I am not necessarily wrong.

If you are BJJ, that is more mind-oriented than wrestling even though they have parallels. If you are Muay Thai then claim immediately, the team is you and incel or aikido and karate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
He did mix in genuine activity. His posts about CN and other individuals specifically. Again you’re wrong.
Nope, if he were scum this all adds to the derailing and distraction from real conflict.

Nobody in their right minds scumreads the literal first guy to hardclaim in a massclaim scenario where many are cool with nobody outing. CN helped me get the ball rolling in a way that scum never had to nor would want to.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
If your character isn't Muay Thai, I am not necessarily wrong.

If you are BJJ, that is more mind-oriented than wrestling even though they have parallels. If you are Muay Thai then claim immediately, the team is you and incel or aikido and karate.

I’m not going to claim dude. Stop tunnel visioning and look at the objective facts that I’ve presented. You’re conveniently dismissing them. 

You literally are saying either Wylted or ComputerNerd are scum. Vote ComputerNerd who you don’t even townread. I will vote for Wylted tomorrow.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Nope, if he were scum this all adds to the derailing and distraction from real conflict.
You’re drunk if you think he wasn’t trolling that entire time. You actively believe he was derailing it? That is just sad.

Nobody in their right minds scumreads the literal first guy to hardclaim in a massclaim scenario where many are cool with nobody outing. CN helped me get the ball rolling in a way that scum never had to nor would want to.
We had zero reason to believe your thematic analysis. That’s an objective fact. As soon as you claimed investigative role, nobody scumreads you. 

My entire point is that CN has been buddying you lmfao. You’re not thinking objectively.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
I literally called Wylted out DP1 in Anime Waifus. And he was trying to gaslight me the entire time. He messes up when he realizes he’s committed oh shit moments
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
I'll have to reread Ozark mafia for CN's meta. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Please do. He’s the objectively better lynch
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You don't seem to understand, I do not respond to bullying like you think I will. I would have thought you'd realise that by now.

None of your belligierence is swaying me in the slightest.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
 RM made that leap by himself, but he's blaming it on Incel. 
Actually he explicitly claimed it after Computer Nerd asked if he was it and when I asked him to describe his role and theme PM he continued to double down on the lie.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@whiteflame
Fine. I will vote CNerd. I still think he is town, but we need a lynch and I honestly don’t see it happening on Wylted this DP despite some points RM is making that make me wonder about Wylted more.

That being said, I am starting to see some of the logic in scumreading CNerd, I just don’t agree with it all. I guess if he is scum then it can make sense to him to have a slip up like that. I don’t think the slip up is scummy from what I’ve seen, but I don’t think any better option present itself and again, we need a lynch this DP. 

VTL CNerd

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Mind sharing notes about CN's behavior?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Can you explain this reply by Wylted to what I asked, if he is wrestling (since if it isn't a soft that he's in scum pool 1's martial arts then what the fuck does it even mean?)

Which martial art are you
If your theme split is correct than out of the 2 scenarios you mentioned, the second potential scum team you mentioned is correct.
Here was pool 1:
Wrestling, Boxing, Judo, Taekwondo, BJJ and/or Karate
and here was pool 2:
 Boxing, Karate, Capoiera, Wrestling
Unless he is TKD, BJJ or Judo, what he said made zero functional sense as a softclaim reply to what I asked that he quoted in his reply.

Also explain this:
I am the only martial art mentioned in the Bereishit though

Is is supposed to mean that we know the Torah verses off by heart to the extent  we'd recall a metaphorical wrestling with God that is somehow to be taken as a real martial art? It did imply Judaism and based on other things he said, it strongly seemed he was hinting at Krav Maga. It's a completely sensible conclusion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
If this flips Town, I hope you feel shit.

Spoiler: it flips Town