Whiteflame
Earth
Incel-Chud - Wrestling

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
You do realize that your theory could be wrong. Hell you’re not even sure if your current theory is correct. You’re also under the assumption that Lunatic gave an “Easter egg” only to your character. It makes absolutely no sense. Getting more characters makes absolutely no sense

The fact that Mharman and CN are buddying you concerns me. I townread you atm because you’re an unCCed investigative role, but I don’t think it’s obvious that the theme was given to you. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
@That2User
Vote ComputerNerd. His behavior has been different. Literally read the last game and then this game. The difference is like Day and Night

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I'm sussing both. Up to you
Interesting, care to explain?
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
No one is paying attention to Earth? No one?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
You’re overthinking your PM wayyyy too hard. It literally means nothing.

I’ve never seen anyone overthink this this hard. Well besides girls. And I don’t think you’re a girl 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Let’s vote ComputerNerd
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
Who are you going to vote for Word Girl
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
Who are you going to vote for?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, based on what we know so far (and to be clear: I am still opposed to pursuing the remainder of character claims in his DP), I'd say we have some reasonable options for the theme split. I really don't buy RM's framing of that split, whether it's balance oriented or mental vs physical martial arts, that just doesn't break down as cleanly as he seems to believe it does. Alternatively, I've suggested that it could be geographic. The Asian vs. non-Asian divide that Earth provided might work with this set, but it gets complicated when you include Sambo, a Russian martial art. Defining that as solidly Asian or European seems arbitrary. If it's country-specific, that would depend on how we define the origins of Karate, since they came from the Okinawa archipelago. That could fit with China or Japan, though it was independent at the time so that's not an easy call, though I'd say it goes towards Japan because it was imported to that country first. That would place Aikido and Karate (CN and That2) as scum.

However, as I mentioned earlier, I'm also considering the option that it's common disciplines vs. uncommon disciplines. Karate, Wrestling, Kung Fu, Judo and Sambo are all relatively common disciplines from what I've read. Aikido not so much. It seems much safer than the other claims given so far, and most closely related to Judo, each being a throwing style. Again, this points to ComputerNerd being an outlier.

As for my reads on everyone else (I've already given my reads on the rest), I'm neutral on Earth and Supa. They haven't contributed enough for me to read them. I townread RM and Pie, since they're largely following their town metas and RM's insistence on his theme split just reads very townie to me. Mharman suddenly deciding to give his character claim makes me question the slight townread I had on him up to this point based on the back-and-forth with Incel, which sets him in neutral territory for me right now.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Just realized I included Judo without it being claimed. Just to clarify, no, I am not Judo. Just stuck in my head for some reason. So remove that bit about Aikito and Judo being similar, it doesn’t apply here.
RationalMadman
Debates: 569
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
nice disinformation if you're scum here.

If you're town that was complete fluff and derailing of my cracking of the theme.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Actually I am sure that wrestling has to be scum if computernerd is town so I am doing this now despite really scumreading Pie.

this is based not only on theme analysis but on the fact that I never ever believe that Incel-chud would allow his soft to result in a baiting of Krav Maga hard CCing him and the faceoff fucking town over. He's too smart to ever pull that shit as Town, I firmly believe that and the roles revealed so far lead me to bet on mental being town as Sambo is overall towards the mental end of the spectrum.

VTL Incel-Chud
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
"Vote ComputerNerd. His behavior has been different. Literally read the last game and then this game. The difference is like Day and Night"
Link me last game and I will read, in detail give me how CN 180d behaviorally between games
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
Vote Incel-Chud immediately please, if you are genuinely Karate and are town, you need to trust me on this.
That2User
That2User
-->
@RationalMadman
VTL Incel-Chud
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Bare in mind that I just threw out Asian vs non Asian just to use as an example. I don't  really have any theories yet.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@ILikePie5
tbh I am switching it to null. I took a bit of a break and realized I was getting overdefensive of CNerd to the point where, in my head, I accused his accusers. I'll admit I can at least see Whiteflame's logic. Aikido is rare in the MMA (at least according to what I looked up), but aren't some of the characters bound to be? I just think CNerd's behavior is too much noob town to me.

As for you, your logic I vehemently disagree with, but being wrong doesn't mean being scum. So I have not much else to go on for you I guess. But I do have an eye on you still.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@That2User
what is your issue with Earth?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
We fail, but we get up, because the ground is no place for a champ.

ComputerNerd- 3/5- ILikePie5, Whiteflame, incelchud
IncelChud- 2 /5- RationalMadman, That2User

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
activity check?
Mharman
Mharman
might try to pressure Supa to get online for a sec
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
The fact it's rare makes it a ridiculous fakeclaim. His partner would never agree to aikido fakeclaim and he claimed so early that it is not forced anyway.

Whiteflame chud is the team I see rn.

Pie mocking me as I push harder on him is a towntell he has, only for him. Most people react differently but he has a towntell when he gets meaner while pressured. He easily is still scum but I want whiteflame and chud first now.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ComputerNerd
When you are next online, vote Incel-Chud ASAP.

I am uncc'd kung fu investigative PR and it is a direct order to you. Do not hesitate or I switch to vote you.

Reread after voting, not before, so that you have no excuse to not have had time to vote.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
Link me last game and I will read, in detail give me how CN 180d behaviorally between games
Sure.

This is Ozark Mafia where he was town (his 2nd game)

This is Anime Waifus (his first game where he was Hydra with Disc)

In these games, he was super passive. Never did any theme analysis. Claimed like instantly (first thing he did). 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
You realize that RM is basing his “theory” over some vague notion that Lunatic put the thematic split in his PM right?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
Please vote incel-chud immediately if you do buy into my theory.

If you don't, notice the following:
  1. He softs in such a way that both Krav Maga and wrestling work.
  2. When I asked his role before that soft, he said a set of boxing, karate, capoeira and wrestling, make sense for my second theme (which was a soft on being in my first scumpool but not the one I mentioned) which then was followed by softing Krav Maga and wrestling, neither of which add up to that original reply.
  3. When mistaken for Krav Maga, he rolls with it despite me saying I could be it. He then dpubles down when i ask about his PM structure from Lunatic by still refusing to admit he is not Krav Maga, clwarly elated he got away with the risk.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Mharman
I just think CNerd's behavior is too much noob town to me.
How though? It’s completely different that his noob town behavior from the previous 2 games. There is a notable distinction.

As for you, your logic I vehemently disagree with, but being wrong doesn't mean being scum. So I have not much else to go on for you I guess. But I do have an eye on you still.
I laid it out to you how different his behavior his. Noob town don’t change their behavior. It’s pretty simple.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
No one should buy into RM’s theories because they’re dumb. Why would Lunatic put the thematic split in a towny’s PM?

Especially in a game where he didn’t give fake claims to scum. Do y’all realize how dumb that is?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
No they don't as so far we have four martial arts with a heavy focus on mental discipline aspects and one more physical and freeform (wrestling).