-->
@Earth
No theme exists
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@That2User
Lunatic confirmed there is a theme spilt.
That2User
That2User
-->
@Earth
Lunatic confirmed there is a theme spilt.
In DMs?
Earth
Earth
-->
@That2User
In the opening post of Day 1.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@That2User
A theme can literally be 'b' is not in martial art name.

At this point, based on me knowing that Kung Fu, Judo, Wrestling, Muay Thai and Aikido are Town and that the remaining are Karate, Sambo and (possible fake due to lateclaim) boxing and (also possible fake) capoiera are still in the game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
Thank god that Aikido isn't in olympics or you would have thrown whole game by assuming a theme when we have literal slips from whiteflame and mharman...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
At this point, based on me knowing that Kung Fu, Judo, Wrestling, Muay Thai and Aikido are Town and that the remaining are Karate, Sambo and (possible fake due to lateclaim) boxing and (also possible fake) capoiera are still in the game.
Sorry I didn't complete the sentence.

At this point, based on that, I know there's no coherent theme.

It's either 'b' is in martial art name or that capoiera is all legs and boxing is all arms or something (for the scum theme meaning inverted theme).
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That2user has behaved extremely consistently towny this game and totally out of sync with whiteflame, it doesn't read as either partners directly nor partners distancing. It reads as a Towny and Scum interacting, the scum being whiteflame.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In boxing and Capoiera you 'dance around the ring' in a way. However, why would Supa claim his real martial art as the last, very late claimer, if he's scum?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
Vote off wjiteflame.

The structure of the scum PM will finally give a strong hint as to the theme. 
Earth
Earth
-->
@RationalMadman
And if WF is town, we lose.
Earth
Earth
I'll still buy Supa being scum.
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Have you posted reads? Non RM and Earth reads please.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
They're kind of scattered, but I'll direct you to them. As an overall, I did give some reasoning on what plausible scum pairings there could be in #207, which doesn't focus on RM, though it does include him.

For Supa: #113 (initial read in the DP, I was equivocal), #187 (more generalized, but talks about who is most likely faking their claim), #286 (response directly to Supa about the basis for sussing him)

For That2: #113 (looking back, I typed That2 as Type2 here - my bad - but I do talk about how the change in role made me question them), the rest is in #207 where I talk about how That2 is behaviorally townie and only a dark horse possibility from my perspective

For Mharman: #113 (reconciling the result I got with my behavioral read on him), the rest is in #207, though I'd also previously discussed how my result could have been tampered with

Think that about covers it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
It is Mharman and Whuteflame.

I am absolutrly certain of WF, Supa as partner can work yes but Mharman's coincided slip in game knowledge and contrast in pushing for NL for a similar concocted 'test' that WF is pushing seems to me like partners no longer distancing, since they are scared shit of a loss that they cannot afford to bus with.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
"I am not scared to lose, I am not scared to get knocked out. I am scared of not going for it"

Whiteflame- 2 /4- RM, That2User
VTNL- 1 /4- Whiteflame

Roughly 12 hours remaining

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I am a martial art that deals with kicking and is typically used with timing movements with music and workout fitness
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL WF

I can almost certainly recall town WF giving leeway to activity when someone is away
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
Btw, whiteflame, unless I missed it, never panicked or pointed put that if he isnt damn sure me or that2 is scum, that a Mharman-Supa team wpuld have blitzed by now.

He has consistently behaved odd af. He chainsawed day one by saying he scumread incel and yet didnt officially chainsaw (ut means voting somebody in a faceoff, as scum, where the bandwagon you predict wins the lynch is on somebody that flips Town). While you can accuse me of chainsawing, why would I? Why would I remove Aikido who i was so sure was a protective role and said 'probably isnt vanilla' in my final plea? He would protect me!

If I were scum, I had no fucking reason to not fully defend there. I had no reason to stop voting Pie for an ideal chainsaw that clearly was not gaining momentum.

You can notice that today, WF spend so much effort appealing to me and only me for the entire start of the DP after I lead on him. He doesnt grill others at all nor appeal to them until needed.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
VTL WF

I can almost certainly recall town WF giving leeway to activity when someone is away
Dude, I've done that and lost because of it. Hell, this isn't even the first game where you, specifically, were absent for substantial portions and ended up being scum. Now you're just sussing me for learning from my previous errors.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Btw, whiteflame, unless I missed it, never panicked or pointed put that if he isnt damn sure me or that2 is scum, that a Mharman-Supa team wpuld have blitzed by now.

He has consistently behaved odd af. He chainsawed day one by saying he scumread incel and yet didnt officially chainsaw (ut means voting somebody in a faceoff, as scum, where the bandwagon you predict wins the lynch is on somebody that flips Town). While you can accuse me of chainsawing, why would I? Why would I remove Aikido who i was so sure was a protective role and said 'probably isnt vanilla' in my final plea? He would protect me!

If I were scum, I had no fucking reason to not fully defend there. I had no reason to stop voting Pie for an ideal chainsaw that clearly was not gaining momentum.

You can notice that today, WF spend so much effort appealing to me and only me for the entire start of the DP after I lead on him. He doesnt grill others at all nor appeal to them until needed.
I love how this post works entirely by excluding the vast majority of what I've said and how I've behaved in pretty much every game.

Look back at my previous games, particularly those where I'm scum. I panic. The only example I can think of where I panicked as town was when my Magistrate got redirected in a prior game, and that's when there was a result on the table that made me look scummy. More importantly, I wouldn't panic at this point because both of my top scum reads are currently on my lynch. People already know that, and I recognize that there's little more I can say about it. I'm not scumreading Mharman over Supa and you, so I don't know why you think that I would look at this situation and expect a blitz.

When it comes to odd behaviors, you're seriously one to talk. I've pointed out plenty of instances of strange behavior from you over the course of both DPs. I also said, in that post about Incel, that I both scumread him and CN. I also said that I had more reason to scumread CN, and I cited why while specifically pointing to your logic, which was largely based on a theme split that I didn't buy. I wasn't alone in that, not by a long shot, and for all you say that I bandwagoned, I was far from the last person on that vote and there was an even split between them at the time that I voted. You're doing a lot of WIFOM thinking on this one.

As for why I'm talking to you, it's because you're the chief one levying claims against me. That's not terribly surprising, especially when the level of activity isn't nearly as consistently high from others. And, again, this one's pretty rich because you've spent a great deal of time addressing me as well, despite actively saying at the start of the DP that you wouldn't bother.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
After you hammer (I hope you do and am busy rn for at least 3ish hours so wont type more)

Take note of this:

1. If you were roleblocked and I was killed, Sambo makes extreme sense as scum but read point 3.
  2. If you tracked and got a no-visit but I died there is zero reason to assume with Town having so many PRs that scum have a vanilla goon left. Instead, assume ninja.
  3. Capoiera cannot be what you base theme analysis on in the hypothetical where Supa is scum. Instead, presume fakeclaim and that he was BJJ and if he is BJJ point 1 becomes contested so either way stronglu assume Karate is innocent.
  4. NP1 went fast af, Supa barely was around and has enaed us to vote off wjiteflame with two uncontested investigative PRs left. It doesnt appear to be a bus. Townread Supa and That2 as solid defaults, work backwards depending how the night phase went.
Keep secret who you're tracking. I will find put if I can self-investigate or not and if not, I will also keep it secret what I do, I need to consider a redirector (makes capoiera likely scum if redirection occurred because of how tricky it is)..

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
You are panicking rn, I can smell it. Alpha Town is bodying you. Badabing badabeta.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Face adversity head on in your training and you will conquer it smoothly in your fight.

Whiteflame- 3 /4- RM, That2User, Supadudz
VTNL- 1 /4- Whiteflame

11 hours remaining

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
NP1 went fast af
You've said something akin to this a few times, and it's just as strange as the first time you said it. NP1 started at 11:38 PM EST. It ended almost 12 hours later at 11:09 AM EST. That's "fast af"? That's fast enough that we should totally dismiss Supa as an option? I've been burned by logic like this before when someone said that a longer or shorter NP told us who scum was, but this is just absurd.

You are panicking rn, I can smell it. Alpha Town is bodying you. Badabing badabeta.
You sussed for not panicking, then you suss me for panicking (a pretty absurd interpretation). These aren't even double standards anymore, they're just entirely contradictory.

Earth
Earth
I'll think about the game and will vote accordingly later.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Yes its fast af. In fact it only seemed delayed by Luna's activity.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
Btw I just thought of a Sambo Boxing theme in top of gear and 'b'.

Conor McGregor's most famous fails were to Floyd Mayweather and Khabib (sorry do not know his full name off by heart)

The latter was even mentioned in Mharman's PM it would seem (and it is true Khabib is a Sambo two-time world champion).
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
Idk if you missed it earlier but

VTNL
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman