MMA Mafia DP2

Author: Lunatic

Total: 345
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
Are you not concerned? Whiteflame is at L-1 and you are not trying to talk Earth into not hammering him, who you 'read as Town' over me?

Just a few pages back you told how you think i am scum that claimed hard and fast as Kung Fu to control the game. Now, your townread cop is at L-1 and you just remind the host you vtnl. That is all you do? No appeal to Earth?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
@That2User

He is the fighter that is referenced in Wylted's role PM and his specialty is Karate.

Just a thought. That said, what is said inside of whitelfame's PM will be very telling.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Whiteflame- 3 /4- RM, That2User, Supadudz
VTNL- 2 /4- Whiteflame, Mharman

7.5 hours remaining

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
If I die and you are not roleblocked, I recommend considering that the theme is that up-front punching/striking is the scum theme and that Karate is the partner.

The reason for this is that I may understand why that2user has not really been appealed to at all by whiteflame during this day phase despite the questions at him being solid and him needing to worry with their vote on him.

Muay Thai has in the PM that the atriking style is atypical and Kung Fu strikes are also slanted/angled or open palm. Even a kung fu kick is very whip-like, whereas Karate and Boxing have very straight-limbed brutal attacks.

Boxing and Karate, if I consider that I am Kung fu, are the two martial arts at constant odds with the character Ip Man (based on Yip Man, Bruce Lee's Sifu) in his movies and I know this as I am a major fan of them.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Kung Fu vs Boxing in Ip man
Twister (murdered/manslaughtered a fellow Sifu): https://youtu.be/dfKt0akoGyg

Kung Fu vs Karate in Ip Man 
Some guy who also destroyed several Sifus): https://youtu.be/dj7Rf1OvsVc

Vs several Karate guys who had previously won which had resulted in the death of a friend and fellow Sifu: https://youtu.be/q-rUiE0xfyE

Vs General Miura: https://youtu.be/UxZKXNaB3ZA

THE BEST, holy fuck!... vs Scott Adkins: https://youtu.be/c-9xPZoyycw
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
My bad I linked an interview with clips, mot the scene of Ip man vs mike tyson https://youtu.be/HS0O9otao-Q
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
Lemme get back from work first lol
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
The reason you are not appearing to panic is because you think appearing calm is towny.

You're wrong.

If you really were cop here in mylo, you'd be shitting yourself scrambling desperately to appeal to Earth.

Your panic is masked because you have some slight hope your partner can carry to the win, which is your only hope (obviously) after being lynched. That doesn't mean I don't see the panicking, for instance I notice how you keep replying to me, the one person you should no longer be replying to and the one person you should be voting if you were Town Cop (which you're not, I know that for so many reasons at this point).
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
vtl WF

I townread RM pretty hard and having 3 investigation roles is odd. Also, given it's MYLO, mafia should've hammered, so either that means both mafia is on WF already, or WF is scum. I admit I am a little sus over Supas, but I think That2 is town. 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
More of this “you should be panicking if you’re town, but I can see that you’re panicking now and it’s scummy” BS.

I’m responding to you because you’re the one who keeps addressing me, well after the point that you were already very clear that you thought I was scum and weren’t going to remove your vote. I want to address what I feel is pretty awful logic because it is cluttering up this DP.

As for addressing the others, I’ve already done that at length. They have all the information and insights I can provide. Reminding them of it or restating it in a different way isn’t going to change anything. That’s your strategy, it’s not mine.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
OK then.
Mharman
Mharman
Lemme get back from work first lol
or just go ahead with it
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Lunatic
hammer has occurred
Lunatic
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Whiteflame-  4/4- RM, That2User, Supadudz, earth
VTNL- 2 /4- Whiteflame, Mharman

Whiteflame was lynched! He was guilty! 

Lunatic
Lunatic
Whiteflame: You are Boxing! Boxing is the other core fundamental for MMA. If you do not have any Boxing or striking training, you will generally get walked down and picked apart by the better striker. Effective striking from boxing can lead to a knockout, which renders your opponent unconscious and unable to fight further. You need to be strong mentally and physically to be a good Boxer. You are the Ninja and strongman. Whenever you carry out a night kill, all other mafia abilities MUST be forfeited. However you will be unable to be seen carrying a kill, and unable to be protected against. You win with the mafia.

Night actions due in 24 hours please!