MMA Mafia Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 63
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Letting scum have autowin at mylo... seriously.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
Hell I'm surprised they claimed it knowing you were justice
Yeah, I realized my mistake soon after I made it. Easily my worst move in this game.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I literally considered that theme when I realised boxing was scum but because wrestling wasnt, as well as Aikido, I instantly discarded the idea. Those are two of the most fundamental martial arts in existence.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Kung Fu's Tai Chi variant is way more fundamental than BJJ.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Letting scum have autowin at mylo... seriously.
Again you are ignoring how you outted the strongest town role over wrongfully thinking you had the theme down, and 2. that pie mis vigged lol. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I will prefer to see it this way: 

The best town protective role pushed hard as fuck on the other for absolutely no reason. I chose to townread the one that didnt do one scummy thing all game other than out a docread like a noob.

Oh and also claimed a martial art he wasnt, passively.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I am proud af of my performance, even the mess up d1. I read players incredibly well and tow told well.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Or is he too hurt to call me mvp.

I am proud of myself. This was hardcarrying even if I walked in all confused.
You didn’t hard carry. We definitely would’ve lost if I shot Supa for example
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
You completely missed Wylted even after I told you you were misreading him. All over some stupid fake claims bullshit. Your play DP1 was atrocious. Plain atrocious. 

A dead horse could’ve caught WF after WF claimed the Cop. You didn’t do anything special 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Then everybody played worse than a dead horse other than me on dp2. :) asshole.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Think what you want about me, blamelessly defending wylted for gamethrowing or at least trolling while applauding that2 for doing what I did, less than I did.

Resenting me for towntelling hard, scumreading excellently and controlling the entire game.

Whether I were scum or Town, whether I read wylted's unreadable trolling correct or not, I was a top tier player here and you are just trying to make me feel shit for absolutely no reason other than bias. I even completely accurately reacted to your taunting of me as a townread leading me to vote wylted instead on dp1.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@ComputerNerd
@Incel-chud
@That2User
Out of curiosity, how do you rate the players of this game?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
@Mharman
Do you genuinely feel you earned this win?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
You dont seem to get it. If I were against me here, having played how whiteflame and mharman did and being read as well as that, I would feel so bad about this win and compliment my opponent and admit mharman's role was disgustingly OP.

It is not because I am me. It is that the player who was RM, playing how he did is definitely not close to dead horse play.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
Not really sure how to answer that. Part of the reason that we played the way we did is that we had outs in case things went wrong. There is no doubt that I could have played better, though I honestly can't think of a single game where that isn't true. If you're asking whether we outplayed you, we clearly were able to use our roles effectively, though we didn't exactly hide ourselves well, so on the whole I'd say not.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@whiteflame
Okay, well being treated how I have been thus far in the game over despite how incredibly well I played has made me conclusively quit mafia on this website. The regulars seem to be a bunch of bitter scumbags, pun unintended.

Can't handle that I played so well so they neee to rip at me for no fucking reason.

Shit themesplit (wrongly done to the extreme), bastard mod roles and informing scum that cop was claimable (this part didnt affect the game but could have, immensely), wylted playing like a little shit and me being blamed for scumreading it. No way in hell does this mafia community deserve players like me to grace it with my presence, far better ones out there if I get the itch. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@RationalMadman
...Alright then, not that I was treating you like shit over it, but fine.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
What kind of a host tells the mafia the themesplit and a PR to claim and then tells town he gave mafia absolutely no fakeclaims?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This is not a hard pill for town to swallow, the hard pill to swallow is you are a shit host.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Then everybody played worse than a dead horse other than me on dp2. :) asshole.
I commended them for not falling for scum propaganda lol. It was obvious to you that Whiteflame had to scum. More so than the others.

Think what you want about me, blamelessly defending wylted for gamethrowing or at least trolling while applauding that2 for doing what I did, less than I did.
Wylted was not game throwing lol. No one besides you saw a problem with what he did. And the only reason you say a problem was because it had to do with an idiotic theory you had.

Resenting me for towntelling hard, scumreading excellently and controlling the entire game.
You were anti-town all of DP1 lol. 

Whether I were scum or Town, whether I read wylted's unreadable trolling correct or not, I was a top tier player here and you are just trying to make me feel shit for absolutely no reason other than bias. I even completely accurately reacted to your taunting of me as a townread leading me to vote wylted instead on dp1.
Reads me as town and then doesn’t trust my read of Wylted. #Logic

You dont seem to get it. If I were against me here, having played how whiteflame and mharman did and being read as well as that, I would feel so bad about this win and compliment my opponent and admit mharman's role was disgustingly OP.
Your role was just as OP. And if you kept your goddamn mouth shut, we would’ve had free investigations and free lynches. But noooo, someone just couldn’t admit they were wrong about their PM and a person who is notorious for trolling.

It is not because I am me. It is that the player who was RM, playing how he did is definitely not close to dead horse play.

Your play was moronic all of DP1. Period. You “caught” scum because Whiteflame literally claimed Cop, which was stupid on scum team’s part. I called scum team before DP2 even went up. But go on
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
The balance was fine. If anyone other than you played, Town would’ve won the game easily
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
BJJ is irrefutably a less fundamental more extravagant evolved version of wrestling.

It is not about the loss, you really bastard modded in many ways.

You really don't know anything about MMA lol. Stay salty boy. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
What kind of a host tells the mafia the themesplit and a PR to claim and then tells town he gave mafia absolutely no fakeclaims?
It's almost like the mod set that claim up to bite them in the @ss if they claimed it... And it did... Hmm. Sounds pretty bastard to me.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RationalMadman
I think I played just well enough. Certainly not perfect or even great (I was definitely too aggressive DP2, and I did glance over your results as well without noticing them), but I had some good plays in there as well.

To start, the vote block strategy we based our every move on was my idea (although it was just Ozark Mafia strats 2.0) My fake claim of Sambo I spent hours researching and my research efforts also prevented me from claiming Muay Thai, Judo, and Capoeira on when I was considering them at separate points in time (I’ll admit I also had plenty of help from Whiteflame with the list of viable fake claims I could research that he provided in the scum chat). I called Wylted was Wrestling in the scum chat but obviously didn’t out my thoughts since he was already on me at that point and speculating in-thread about his claim would only fuel his argument against me and actually give it some legitimacy (I do believe Wylted had me but for the wrong reasons). 

The cop claim wasn’t too bad looking back at how it did put eyes on Whiteflame instead of me ( lynching me before Whiteflame would’ve won the game for town for sure). And looking back, counter-sussing you wasn’t the best but not horrible since I had no other case on any other townie. You could call those misplays and I can agree with that; they just weren’t big enough screw-ups to cost us the game.

As for Whiteflame’s play, I feel like he was a good teammate this game. I had a lot of ideas throughout the game and he helped me work through them all, eliminating some strategies from viable usage with just sound logic. As previously mentioned, he helped me a lot with figuring out a fake claim for me by establishing a list of what’s viable for me to claim.

All in all I say yes. Sure we had some luck in some areas, but we capitalized on the luck when we got it. As for Pie’s vig kill on Wylted, it was a double edged sword to me. On one hand, he killed our next lynch target which put us in a rough spot DP2, but on the other, he mathematically enabled to voteblock strategy to work sooner than expected if I made it out of DP2 alive.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The catalyst for whiteflame was the pushing my lynch for inactivity when I already said I'd be inactive because I know whiteflame has allowed leeway
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
The catalyst for whiteflame was the pushing my lynch for inactivity when I already said I'd be inactive because I know whiteflame has allowed leeway
I get where you're coming from on that, but two things:

1) I wasn't pushing for your lynch. I had you listed as part of the most likely scum pair, but I didn't VTL you. I should also note that it wasn't inactivity that I said was the reason for my sussing you, but rather your interactions (or lack thereof) with RM among the posts you made. That's a pretty common means by which people establish scum pairings.

2) I was being legit when I said that I've been fooled by "I told you I'd be inactive" before and I'm not going to fall for that again. That doesn't mean that I won't give leeway - it's not like I was constantly pinging you for activity or making a big case about you being inactive, and I don't intend to do that to anyone who actively says that they'd be inactive - but it does mean that I'm not going to write off people who say that as town. I have a history of trusting too much of what's said in Mafia and I'm working on fixing that. I say this because when this inevitably comes up again in a future game, I know I'll be scumread for it and I'm outright saying that this is a change of strategy that I will employ in every game.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
The balance was fine. If anyone other than you played, Town would’ve won the game easily
If you genuinely think this, you have serious deficiencies in understanding reality, not just this game.

You could say anything about me you want but if you believe that, you're just straight up wrong. It isn't just how well I played that makes that wrong, it's blatantly ridiculous as you think anyone other than me? Literally every member of Town contributed to that defeat more than I did and the closest we got to victory was only thanks to how hardcore I kept going on Day 2 against VTNL and noticing a slip by Mharman and whiteflame in lacking game knowledge.

The theme was completely erroneously implemented by Lunatic, meaning it was 100% indecipherable even if Mharman had claimed BJJ because wrestling and aikido are far more fundamental than BJJ and he designed a role that literally enables scum to lose at mylo and yet win the whole game all at once.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Wylted was not game throwing lol. No one besides you saw a problem with what he did. And the only reason you say a problem was because it had to do with an idiotic theory you had.
You would not be saying that if Krav Maga had been in the game, I can promise you that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mharman
In your shoes, I'd just go 'yeah I was disgustingly OP and this was bastard modding' but to each their own. You didn't play well but it's true your fakeclaim was good since Lunatic had given scum the themesplit without Town's knowledge (despite telling otherwise) and this let you pick a role that would be in the middle of the themesplit.

I agree with you that given how unlosable your position was, whiteflame taking the lynch over you was smart play and a good team move.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
If you genuinely think this, you have serious deficiencies in understanding reality, not just this game.
Seems to me that everyone is siding with me rather than you. Maybe you need the reality check

You could say anything about me you want but if you believe that, you're just straight up wrong. It isn't just how well I played that makes that wrong, it's blatantly ridiculous as you think anyone other than me? Literally every member of Town contributed to that defeat more than I did and the closest we got to victory was only thanks to how hardcore I kept going on Day 2 against VTNL and noticing a slip by Mharman and whiteflame in lacking game knowledge.
We were in that position because of you. People voted for Whiteflame because he claimed Cop when there was a claimed investigative role.

The theme was completely erroneously implemented by Lunatic, meaning it was 100% indecipherable even if Mharman had claimed BJJ because wrestling and aikido are far more fundamental than BJJ and he designed a role that literally enables scum to lose at mylo and yet win the whole game all at once.
There is no such thing as an “erroneously implemented” theme. The mod can create a split however the hell he or she wants to. Justice is an insanely OP role. The fact that you had it made us lose the game. Anyone else and we would’ve won the game.

You would not be saying that if Krav Maga had been in the game, I can promise you that.
After pulling the God stunt, yes I could. Anyone could. You don’t know how to read him lol