Author: Lunatic

Total: 63
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
The theme was completely erroneously implemented by Lunatic,

What!? Lmao!! Why do you get to decide what is a good theme or not? It's not your game lol. Also I always do simplistic theme splits because I don't want games to revolve around cracking a code set up by the mod; Games should always be primarily about behavior. Most of your analysis revolves around theme analysis and role analysis which I think only takes you so far. I remember you did the same thing when you hosted your game, which is why I had 0 interest in playing it. I play the game so I can figure out whose lying, not to play some puzzle game set up by the mod. You are playing the wrong game if that's what you are aiming for RM.

meaning it was 100% indecipherable even if Mharman had claimed BJJ because wrestling and aikido are far more fundamental than BJJ and he designed a role that literally enables scum to lose at mylo and yet win the whole game all at once.
This is so false it isn't even funny. I am talking MMA cage fights in the arena. If you don't know your basic Jabs, crosses, hooks, uppercuts, overhands, you will get destroyed. If you don't know how to defend against submission, you will get destroyed. 100%. This has been proven in events like UFC, strikeforce, pride, bellator, time and time again. You could make an argument for wrestling being a core fundamental as well, but Jui-Jitsu has a lot of elements of wrestling in it and the ability to literally stop the fight just boxing does. Muy Thai is almost becoming a fundamental as well, as kicks are becoming more popular, and more devastating in MMa events. But still, the whole stance and posture is very different from boxing, and you can get away with not knowing muy thai in some cases if you know your basics in boxing. 

I don't see how you can make an argument that aikido is more fundamental in an MMA fight, but I encourage you to try. 
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
How did you guys fuck this up. This was very obvious. I will have to read through and see what happened. 
Incel-chud
Debates: 6
Incel-chud
I like how everyone ignored my reads on Mharman dp1, the only person I had a strong scum read on, and within 5 posts of dp2 I had white flame figured out. I would bitch about being vigged, but my presence wouldn't have secured those lunches anyway because you guys will talk yourselves out of obvious lynches