Author: Tradesecret

Total: 119
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Great question Stephen,

In this passage the sword is metaphorical. In the latter passage you quote - I would have thought Jesus meant a real sword. 

The point however is why does he suggest a real sword there and not in the other one? I am sure you are just champing at the bit wanting to tell us all.

Here is your opportunity. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
But Brother, I am being silent. 

Isn't that what you expect?  

It cant' be both cowardly and correct to be silent? Can it? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Do you like picking on little girls?  

Oh you are big bully, stalker and what is that other word,  you know the one. The one where big bully stalkers bully and stalk young children.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Christians should be tough and fight hard. 

As Jesus taught and encouraged the people he'd come to save. The Jewish zealots of  Galilea, and with a sword in their hands.

Jesus was not a pacificist.  Nor did he go looking for fights.  

He was not a zealot, even though one of his apostles was one prior to becoming a disciple. Jesus was not encouraging anyone to go to war. One of Jesus' disciples was also a tax collector. This did not make Jesus a tax collector. Others were fishermen. Again, Jesus was not a fisherman.  

Self-defense is a valid reason to have a sword.  Jesus even rebuked Peter when Peter swung a sword.  

There is no NT evidence to the contrary.   For those who suggest otherwise - the onus is on you.  
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Great question Stephen,

In this passage Matthew 10:34 the sword is metaphorical. 
Is that conjecture or an assumption? You could be correct as I have said, you may have a point.  [A] In that the real sword would indeed bring about family division. You just far to stupid to work that out for yourself. SEE HERE>> #1

In the latter passage you quote Luke 22:36 - I would have thought Jesus meant a real sword. 

Correct. There is no getting away from it. It means exactly what it says. 

The point however is why does he suggest a real sword there and not in the other one?

See [A] above.    And tell me, why did  Jesus instruct  all of his followers to go buy a sword in the first place. 

Jesus was not a pacifists.

I agree.  And have never disputed that FACT.  Jesus says he has not come to bring peace but a sword, Matthew 10:34  he also tells his followers to arm themselves even at a cost of the clothes of their backs Luke 22:36,  hardly the words of a pacifist. SEE HERE>>#3

He was not a zealot,

Why do you say that?

even though one of his apostles was one prior to becoming a disciple.

More conjecture, and assumption, and guesswork.

The bible is clear that there were more than one zealot in his entourage. This will be your extraordinary and exceptional memory of the scriptures letting you down again not to mention you linguistical command of ancient Greek. I believe all they were all Galilean nationalist zealots. << Thinking outside the box you see.

One of Jesus' disciples was also a tax collector. This did not make Jesus a tax collector.

Stop being so fkn silly. The tax collector was a part of the Jesus party you clown. And being a tax collector wouldn't mean he was not also a zealot, you  bible dunce. 

Others were fishermen. Again, Jesus was not a fisherman.  

So?  It would have stopped them being zealots and fishermen. 

Self-defense is a valid reason to have a sword. 
So what were they defending themselves with before Jesus told them to go and buy a sword; FISH!?? By all BIBLICAL accounts they only had two swords between them all. That memory is failing you quite a lot isn't it Reverend Munchausen?

"So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.”
And He said to them, “It is enough.”

NOT ENOUGH!!!!! ???  What was expecting a full scale war perhaps.... that he admits he will bring about. <<<< learn your bible thicko..

I am sure you are just champing at the bit wanting to tell us all.

Which is why I have began to explain to the contrary  on a thread of my own and  that you are giving a very wide berth to and have avoided like the plague.

Contrary to .... (debateart.com)  #1  You are welcome to come and debunk anything I have to say on that thread. 

Jesus even rebuked Peter when Peter swung a sword.  

And a wise move too considering they were well out numbered by more than 50/1, you idiot.#4

There is no NT evidence to the contrary.   For those who suggest otherwise - the onus is on you.  

Which is why I have began to explain to the contrary  on a thread of my own and  that you are giving a very wide berth to and have avoided like the plague.

Contrary to .... (debateart.com)  #1  You are welcome to come and debunk anything I have to say on that thread. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, 

YOUR ONCE AGAIN QUOTE OF DESPAIR IN YOU REMOVING ONE FOOT TO INSERT THE OTHER AGAIN: “But Brother, I am being silent. Isn't that what you expect?   It cant' be both cowardly and correct to be silent? Can it?”

Oh my, in your finally coming out party in admitting that you are a 12 year old child/woman instead of a man like you gave us ad infinitum, you fail to realize that you are NOT being silent as 1 Peter 2:12 so states to women!  Where does your stupidity ever end?

Since your inept brain cannot figure this out, I’ll do it for you, where you are still engaging Doc Franklin, Rosends, Stephen, and me as well, then you are still breaking the rules of 1 Timothy 2:12 in NOT being silent like you proposeD, LIAR!   Tell me if you’ve heard this adage before, where you can’t have your cake and eat it too, silly girl!  LOL!

Therefore #1 Bible fool runaway Miss Tradesecret,  you  left the doors wide open to address my following posts to you as well, like you addressed the aforementioned members posts in negating your cry baby ruse in not having to address mine, 2+2=4. 

READY? BEGIN:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458-peace-or-a-sword?page=3&post_number=53

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458-peace-or-a-sword?page=3&post_number=55

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458-peace-or-a-sword?page=3&post_number=56

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458-peace-or-a-sword?page=3&post_number=57

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LITTLE GIRL BIBLE FOOL LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT DOESN’T UNDERSTAND THE ADAGE OF “HAVING HER CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,” WILL BE …?    PRICELESS, LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I reject your entire hypothesis. 

You are the one who is stalking children. And quite literally telling them to reveal your secrets.  

I am whatever I choose to identify as - as is my legal right within the forum. 

I have amended my age in my profile. 

You on the other hand ought to desist with your lies and misrepresentations.  

And please keep to the topic or leave it.  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I love it. You get your knickers tied into all sorts of knots when you pretend you understand these passages and are caught out on your bad logic. 

I indicated metaphor. I indicated literal for the sake of answering your question. 

Jesus was not a pacificist.  Yet he was not a war monger or a zealot. There just is no evidence for it. Even the verse which indicates he thought two swords was plenty is indicative of this position. 

I referred to his disciple's varied previous occupations because some like you like to suggest that the former zealots in his group provides evidence for his motivations - which you simply pull out of thin air. 

My so called speculations are not pulled out of thin air - but out of various commentaries.  Hence - not personal speculations but considered positions by respectable commentators.  

I don't propose to debunk anyone's position. I merely asked a question to see how people might like to reconcile the statements.  You couldn't do it. That's your problem not mine. 

even though one of his apostles was one prior to becoming a disciple.

More conjecture, and assumption, and guesswork.

The bible is clear that there were more than one zealot in his entourage. 

Do you even read the stuff and contradictions you write.  You suggest that if I say one of his disciples is a zealot - that it was conjecture and assumption and guesswork and in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE-   say the bible is clear that there was more than one zealot.   Duh!

Or are you going to suggest that because I made the comment that one was a zealot that I could not possibly also agree that there might have been more.    I really can't be bothered discussing matters with someone whose only AGENDA is to play every piece like a game.  

It really is pointless. At least others on this forum - even those who totally disagree with everything I say - have the decency to engage in the discussion without resorting to name calling.  I concede that I have tried to stop name calling with you - but given your inane ability to turn every bit of truth into trash - I find myself falling to your level.  There you go. Some influence.  But again I will endeavor to stop it. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Even the verse which indicates he thought two swords was plenty is indicative of this position. 

Your alleged brilliant and exceptional memory of the bible has let you down AGAIN, BIBLE DUNCE.
>>>>>  And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.  #6

I won't be replying to you any longer on this thread Reverend Munchausen..

You are welcome to discuss or debunk the finer point of my argument HERE>>Contrary to .... (debateart.com)   #1

Mind how you lie, now.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

!!!!!!  TRADESECRET NEWS ALERT IN “LYING” AGAIN !!!!!!

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.” (Proverbs 19:9)

Miss Tradesecret, the habitual LIAR!

In addressing your post #67, you have now CHANGED YOUR BIRTHDAY AGAIN to being at the age of 14 from previously being 12, where this age went against the rules of this forum that you violated because you at  least had to be 13 years of age to post here!   

Miss Tradesecret as a woman born on January 1, 1969 in being 53 years old.

Miss Tradesecret as an "other" gender born on December 31, 2010 in being 12 years old.

NOW, Miss Tradesecret as an "other" gender born on December 31, 2008 in now being  14 years old.

Dear, as if you admitting that you were an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT in the past which directly goes against Jesus’ doctrine (1 Corinthians 6:9), and admitting that there is FICTION within the Bible (Proverbs 30:6), and where you said that any offspring that curses their parents should be KILLED (Leviticus 20:9) wasn’t embarrassing enough for you, then you further embarrass yourself in you admitting again you are a woman going against 1 Timothy 2:12, and that you went from being 53, to 12, and NOW 14 years old!    Where does your ungodly LYING embarrassment end?!  

Miss Tradesecret, unfortunately you don’t have the sense to outright be embarrassed over these explicit FACTS that Jesus and I have shown above!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT OUTRIGHT LIES AND IS UNGODLY IN GOING AGAINST JESUS' TEACHINGS, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, the #1 Bible fool and RUNAWAY from godly posts,

Addressing your "little girly" post #67

YOUR “LAME” GIRLY RUNAWAY QUOTE AGAIN TO MY GODLY POST #66 TO YOU:  “I reject your entire hypothesis.”

HUH?  Dear, I gave you 4 posts where you continue to SLAP JESUS IN THE FACE with your complete Bible ignorance, therefore how can you reject these posts showing you to be the continued #1 Bible Fool and to not try and remedy your faults?! 

Can you tell the membership in why you have to run away from my godly posts to you?

BEGIN:

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS THAT AREN’T EVEN THERE TO BEGIN WITH QUOTE: “You are the one who is stalking children. And quite literally telling them to reveal your secrets”.  

Tell the membership in what you truly mean with your quote above with actual evidence thereof, or once again wipe the egg from your face in embarrassment. Understood dear?  

BEGIN: 

YOUR COMICAL QUOTE WHERE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE USED THE TERM “LEGAL,” LOL!:  “I am whatever I choose to identify as - as is my legal right within the forum.”

First thing dear, this forum does not protect your assumed “legal rights” because they have their rules to follow, get it?  Therefore, like it is shown by you, it is your right to continually embarrass yourself within this forum with your changing of genders, your changing of birth dates, your outright Bible stupidity and ignorance, and in you being a pseudo-christian! 

Tell us dear Miss Tradesecret, do you like to be shown to be the outright LIAR and #1 Bible fool within this forum?

BEGIN:

YOUR  ADMITTANCE IN LYING PROFUSELY: “I have amended my age in my profile.”

Yes dear, when you CHANGED your profile AGAIN, where it shows that you LIED in your previous profiles that directly go against Jesus’ teachings herewith:  No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.” (Psalm 101:7)

How does it feel in going against Jesus' words in the passage above?

BEGIN:

YOUR OUTRIGHT AND PATHETIC QUOTE OF JESUS AND I LIE ABOUT HIS WORDS THAT I HAVE DIRECTED TO YOU: “You on the other hand ought to desist with your lies and misrepresentations.”

Dear, YOU are the one sheepishly running away from my godly posts to you that represents you have stepped in the proverbial poo again, and again, and where you are to embarrassed to at least “try” and address them! 

Can you tell the membership in why you have to RUN AWAY from my godly posts to you, other than they make you the #1 Bible fool?

BEGIN:

YOUR CONTRADICTING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN, HOW SAD:  “And please keep to the topic or leave it.” 

Listen up Bible fool, I am on topic when I bring forth that you are a woman as you admit too, and the fact that you directly go against 1 Timothy 2:12! ? Furthermore, I am on topic with ALL of my posts that you cannot address within this thread, other than to run away from them, understood?!   I have shown you why you are blatantly wrong about the "sword" scenario and other aspects of your pitiful thread.

Tell us, why do you RUN from these posts in question above?

BEGIN:

Miss Tradesecret, seriously, you are such an easy mark to show your profound pseudo-christian modus operandi. LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE THE NOW 14 YEAR OLD MISS TRADESECRET THAT GIVES LAME “GIRLY EXCUSES” NOT TO ADDRESS GODLY POSTS TO THEM, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, that goes against Jesus' teachings in so many ways,

YOUR MISCONTRUED QUOTE TO ME IN YOUR POST #63:  "Do you like picking on little girls?  Oh you are big bully, stalker and what is that other word,  you know the one. The one where big bully stalkers bully and stalk young children." 

Hmmmm, if you are what you show yourself to be in your quote above, IN ADMITTING THAT YOU ARE A GIRL/WOMAN, then you are inept in the fact that I am not stalking you, but only in having to address your complete Bible STUPIDITY all the time!  See dear, there is a difference, and if you weren't so Bible dumbfounded, I wouldn't have to easily correct you all the time that you insidiously say is "stalking" to try and save what face you have left within this forum LOL!

Whoever is writing your material for you to try and remove your embarrassment within this forum, get a new writer and do not hand this over to the equally dumbfounded of the Bible ETHANG5!

NEXT OUTRIGHT BIBLE FOOL PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT HAS TO GO TO GREAT LENGHS TO TRY AND SAVE WHAT WANING CREDIBILITY THEY HAVE LEFT UPON THIS RELIGION FORUM, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

How embarrassing it must be for poor Miss Tradesecret in her own thread in being easily shown to still be the #1 Bible ignorant and stupid pseudo-christian relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible!

Seriously, at what point does she leave this DEBATEART Religion Forum and take some  needed time off to heal from easily being Bible Slapped Silly®️by certain astute members like us that have forgotten more about the Bible than she will ever learn?

Ewwwwwwww, the name "Tradesecret" has such a bad vibe at this time for obvious reasons of her being so Bible ignorant! Therefore,you would think that she would leave, and in time come back with a new moniker to "try" and start over! LOL!

In Tradesecret being an admitted woman now, at least she came to her senses as I have proffered for a long time in proving this FACT, but in doing so, it makes it even harder for her to bring forth her Devil Speak as a woman in this respect where Jesus' inspired words thinks of her herewith: "I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26) 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
How embarrassing it must be for poor Miss Tradesecret in her own thread in being easily shown to still be the #1 Bible ignorant and stupid pseudo-christian relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible!

It is Brother D. The Reverend Munchausen in his OP encourages his readers to "think outside the box" saying; 

I wonder how many of us have the capacity to think outside of the box.1

Whilst claiming elsewhere:

Tradesecret wrote:  I prefer to stick with what we know - not speculate about what we don't know  #71

I actually do prefer and try to stick with what the bible says where it is appropriate and beneficial to do so, simply for the reason that what is written in the bible cannot be disputed weather one believes what is written or not is another matter, the point is it is there in black on white.  Unless of course, your name is Reverend Munchausen Tradesecret. It is  then that speculation, guesswork conjecture and assumptions come flying from all angles? It's a shame he doesn't afford any other poster the literary  privilege to use any of the above bold underlined. 

I won't be engaging him on this thread any longer Brother D. It is a pointless exercise, when trying to discuss or debate with a narcissistic compulsive liar and a contradictory bible clown.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As I have said and as I continue to say - It is my right to identify however I like. After all if you a ignorant and foolish atheist can identify as a Christian, then I can identify in any way I choose. 

The only reasonable way you can deny this is by ceasing your fraudulent activities as a christian and not be embarrassed or ashamed of being an atheist. Of course I understand why you are ashamed to call yourself an atheist.  It is embarrassing. It would admit to the world that you believe nothing. That you have no meaning in life. That you are nothing but a fool.  

So I guess on one level, I can see why you would prefer to be a Christian - no matter what kind of Christian - because the longer you keep it up - the less time you have spend thinking about the shame and embarrassment of being an atheist. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, the habitual LIAR,

YOUR LOSS OF MEMORY QUOTE TO ME AGAIN: "As I have said and as I continue to say - It is my right to identify however I like. After all if you a ignorant and foolish atheist can identify as a Christian, then I can identify in any way I choose."

Dear, we've been through this misnomer of yours many times before, whereas you obviously have never met a TRUE Christian like myself that can easily put you to shame with what you think you know about the Bible, YOU DON'T when I am done with you!  Remember dear?  Therefore, I am a Christian, and even if I was a hell bound Atheist, either way, Jesus and I OWN YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY OUTRIGHT which will always be a continuous embarrassment for you!  LOL!

So, let me get this straight at your expense again, you say that you can identify in your profile in any way you want, therefore you admit that you are a woman of 14 years of age, then before you ranted excessively that you were not a woman, but a man, now your current gender is "other" not specifying a man or a woman. Therefore once again, the obvious question has to be asked, when did you have your ungodly SEX CHANGE from a MAN to a WOMAN?!

Will you be creating a thread in showing the membership in how you went about this ungodly situation of changing your gender that Jesus gave you at birth, essentially saying to Him, "I didn't like the gender you gave me Jesus, so I changed it to a woman, so there!"  Again, you slap Jesus in the face in changing your sexual identity and go directly against Jesus making you "wonderfully made" herewith:  "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." (Psalm 139:13-14). 

Miss Tradesecret, can you answer the above godly inspired statements dear, or are you going to sheepishly RUN AWAY from them as you usually do in shame and embarrassment in front of the membership with yet more lame "grade school neener, neener, neener" excuses?

WAITING!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Miss Tradesecret, the #1 runaway from biblical posts directed to her,

Dear, we can see that you are going for the record AGAIN with in how many godly inspired posts directed to you on one thread that you can RUN AWAY from! LOL! 

Listed below, as many times before, are the posts IN YOUR OWN THREAD that I godly directed to you, and that you are currently running away from as the membership and Jesus watches you do at your expense once again.  Remember dear, your record that I have a link too was 12, I repeat, 12 godly posts that you ran from in one thread!!!

Therefore here are 8 direct posts to you below from me at this time, where you only need 5 more runaway posts to break your record of 12!  Listen, are you really that SCARED to address your Bible ignorance and stupidity in the following posts in front of the membership? 

It would be very appropriate for you to set a NEW RECORD of running away from posts to you IN YOUR OWN THREAD, wouldn't it dear? LOL!

Jesus and I will await your response to your flustering situation in this post. 

NEXT BIBLE RUNAWAY FROM JESUS' WORDS LIKE MISS TRADESECRET IS DOING AT THIS TIME IN HER OWN THREAD,  WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as proven, the ungodly and admitted Transgendered 14 year old woman/child that went against Jesus at her birth in having a sex a change from her male status to female,

Addressing your wanting post #75,

YOUR POOR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "As I have said and as I continue to say - It is my right to identify however I like. After all if you a ignorant and foolish atheist can identify as a Christian, then I can identify in any way I choose."

Yes dear, you do have the choice in making yourself the comical fool in identifying your contradicting genders within this Religion Forum, but, as if your admittance in being an ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANT in the past which directly goes against Jesus’ doctrine (1 Corinthians 6:9), and admitting that there is FICTION within the Bible (Proverbs 30:6), and where you said that any offspring that curses their parents should be literally KILLED (Leviticus 20:9) wasn’t embarrassing enough for you, then you admit that you change genders in your profile all of the time!  Priceless embarrassing comedy at your expense!

YOUR WANTING QUOTE AGAIN WHERE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE FIRST TIME WHEN I ADDRESSED THIS TO YOU: "The only reasonable way you can deny this is by ceasing your fraudulent activities as a christian and not be embarrassed or ashamed of being an atheist."

You have stated this ruse many times in "trying" to get out of the ungodly predicaments that you give yourself, and that I point out to you, whereas, you have never easily been corrected by a TRUE Christian like myself, therefore to save what face you have left within this forum, you have to call me an atheist!  I'll add this additional EXCUSE to your ever growing "Excuse List" in not addressing godly posts to you! LOL!

Jesus H. Christ, just imagine me as an atheist for the sake of your misconstrued ruse, where both a TRUE Christian like me, AND, and atheist is easily OWNING your outright Bible stupidity ad infinium in this forum! OMG, lol!

YOUR LACKLUSTER QUOTE IN HAVING TO SAY SOMETHING THAT "TRIES" TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE:  "So I guess on one level, I can see why you would prefer to be a Christian - no matter what kind of Christian - because the longer you keep it up - the less time you have spend thinking about the shame and embarrassment of being an atheist."

Dear Miss transgendered Tradesecret, if anyone is to be SHAMED, it is you in myself making you the #1 Bible fool, and runaway of same, within this forum to the point where you have to come up with your lame excuses in why Jesus and I completely OWN your Bible ignorance and stupidity!  It is your choice to remain upon this Religion Forum to be easily "schooled" by Jesus and I, therefore, expect this FACT to continue, do you understand Bible fool? Yes? Maybe? 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT DIDN'T LIKE THE GENDER THAT JESUS GAVE HER AT BIRTH, AND DECIDED TO CHANGE THEIR MALE GENDER TO A 14 YEAR GIRL CHILD, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Miss Tradesecret, as proven, the ungodly and admitted Transgendered 14 year old woman/child that went against Jesus at her birth in having a sex a change from her male status to female,

Dear, are you getting up the nerve to address your runaway posts in the link shown below that I gave you on April 14th of this year, that are within your embarrassing thread of you treading for water to stay alive on your own topic?  

Listen, if need be, get the equally Bible dumbfounded ETHANG5 to help you, where in essence, I can save time and Bible Slap Silly®️ the two of you at the same time, praise Jesus!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN AND UNGODLY TRANSGENDERED WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT RUNS AWAY FROM JESUS' DIRECT WORDS TO HER, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Miss Tradesecret has finally succumbed to her outright Bible stupidity and ignorance by NOT addressing my posts to her in her own thread which makes it even more embarrassing for her, as shown in the link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458/post-links/322519

I knew this day would come where Miss Tradesecret finally realized that in front of the membership that her biblical knowledge is at the Kindergarten level compared to ours being equal to a Doctoral Degree, and where she now knows that she has to "throw in the towel" in defeat in accepting that Jesus and I outright own her Bible stupidity!

Stephen, as you are aware, poor little 14 year old Miss Tradesecret is guilty of this godly passage because of  her "opinionated" Bible responses: “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3)

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I knew this day would come 
Another admission Brother.  You do realize that therein is your confession that up until this day, you have been lying through your teeth, by saying that I have run away.   LOL!  

I answer you - when I feel like it.  Unlike you, I actually have things to do and not spend all day on this forum.  

I keep coming back to attest to the reality that I do not run away.  I will respond in due course. As I invariably do. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR WEAK AND WOMANLY QUOTE:  "I answer you - when I feel like it.  Unlike you, I actually have things to do and not spend all day on this forum."  

Dear, I also have many important godly things to do as a MAN, where the only things you have to do whereas to not spend the whole day within this forum, is womanly things since you are a woman, like cleaning the house, doing dishes, cooking for the superior man, doing laundry, cleaning up the yard, ironing, etc., etc.!  Proof of you being a female gender and being 53 years old since your birthdate is January 1, 1969 is herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9N39D

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE:  "I keep coming back to attest to the reality that I do not run away.  I will respond in due course. As I invariably do."

Yes dear, you keep coming back either subsequent to wiping the piles of egg off your face because I have easily Bible Slapped you Silly®️, or, subsequent to you doing your womanly chores in being 12 years old in helping your mommy around the house, as shown with your birth date of December 31, 2010 herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9N3HQ   WAIT!!!  I thought you were 53 years old, or 12 years old as shown in the above FACTS, now your birthdate is December 31st, 2008 with this profile now showing you to be 14 years oldhttps://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret.   WTF?!

Miss Tradesecret, when will Satan allow you to come to terms with you having to continually change your weak and embarrassing profile to save what face you have left within this forum? Huh? Seriously, you give us such great laughter at your embarrassing expense, thank you!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Am I a woman? 

If Brother says yes, then the Brother commands me to be quiet and not to respond. Permission indeed that it is impossible to run away. And that Brother has lost all discussions. 

If Brother says no, then the Brother concedes that I am not a woman and therefore that the Brother has been relying upon his lies and charade as a means of  trying to stop all discussion from taking place. 

In either event, the Brother demonstrates only that he is ... . 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old,  Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE AGAIN IN YOU NOT WANTING TO BE A WOMAN, WHERE YOU HAVE SHOWN THIS FORUM THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN!:  "If Brother says yes, then the Brother commands me to be quiet and not to respond. Permission indeed that it is impossible to run away. And that Brother has lost all discussions."

No, misconstrued again Miss Tradesecret, you are shown to be a woman upon this Religion Forum ad infinitum as I have easily shown at your embarrassing expense, and I do not command you to be silent as the messenger of Jesus, where Jesus does in 1 Timothy 2:12!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?

In simpler terms for your 14 year old girl mindset to hopefully understand this time, if you are going to be a SEXUAL DEVIANT, as previously shown in this forum, and that goes directly against Jesus' words in 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, then you can also go against Jesus' words in not being SILENT as a woman in 1 Timothy 2:12 to address my questions as you do for other members, hypocrite!   You made your bed, now sleep in it!  LOL!

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE THAT AREN'T EVEN THERE THIS TIME!:  "If Brother says no, then the Brother concedes that I am not a woman and therefore that the Brother has been relying upon his lies and charade as a means of  trying to stop all discussion from taking place." 

Why do you want me to LIE and be transgressing the 9th commandment?!  You are a woman as shown in your profile and in many other instances that I have shown within this forum: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN DUMBFOUNDED WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT DOES NOT LIKE THE GENDER THAT JESUS HAS GIVEN HER AT BIRTH, AND WHOSE GENDER NOW IN HER PROFILE IS COMICALLY "OTHER," WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Why do you want me to LIE and be transgressing the 9th commandment?!  You are a woman as shown in your profile and in many other instances that I have shown within this forum: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ
Actually, I just want you to START telling the truth and to STOP telling lies. Start in the first instance with your own profile.   Deary me isn't that just a great big porky pie?  Stop hiding behind a charade that tells us nothing about you save and except your character.  Your character which is prepared to lie and mock in order to try and win some points.  

When you pull your profile down and start telling the truth, then I will join you.  Let's do it together.  Or don't you have the balls to do so? 

Yes that is a rhetorical question.  Everyone ALREADY knows the answer.  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Dear Miss Tradesecret, the HABITUAL LIAR, what part of this link showing you to be a "female" don't you understand relative to you being a woman, where you want us to believe that you are a man:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ

CASE CLOSED!

NEXT?

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Tradesecret
"How can Jesus on one hand bring peace and on the hand tell us that he has not come to bring peace?  Is the simplistic answer to this that here is one of the many contradictions in the Bible or is there something else going on? 

I wonder how many of us have the capacity to think outside of the box.  How is it possible to reconcile such statements? "

The good old two edged sword.

Such statements are reconciled by recognizing that Jesus is talking about the introduction of new religious arguments.

Jesus wanted to raise his religion further and arguments, the two edged sword,  was the method of doing so.

The reference is to our mental state of peace with old ideas, and the uncomfortable thinking of new reforms.

This is one of the cases where this quote applies.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Regards
DL

9 days later

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

With you being SILENT upon my post #86 to you in your outright embarrassing thread, where you had your Satanic ass easily handed to you as shown, you have admitted that you are in fact a WOMAN!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7458/post-links/324473

Therefore, by you just being within this esteemed forum that you have absolutely no place to be here, you continue to violate Jesus' doctrine pertaining to your 2nd class woman status, which is BLASPHEME!  But, what did we expect from a woman like YOU,  other than to make a fool of yourself as explicitly shown throughout your lame girly posts that are easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ by the membership all the time at your expense!  

On a side note Miss Tradesecret, have you gotten your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY that you admitted too, and was proven within this Religion Forum, under control as yet?  As if your blatant Bible ignorance wasn't enough, eh? LOL!

NEXT BIBLE STUPID WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT SLAPS JESUS IN THE FACE BY NOT FOLLOWING HIS DOCTRINE PERTAINING TO THE 2ND CLASS WOMEN, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Dear Miss Tradesecret, the HABITUAL LIAR, what part of this link showing you to be a "female" don't you understand relative to you being a woman, where you want us to believe that you are a man:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ
I am not a liar.  I am not a female.  What part of that don't you understand?  Calling attention to a link I have admitted I changed because you and Stephen were stalking me doesn't mean I am female.   All it does it provide REAL and SUBSTANTIAL evidence that you should be locked up in prison for crimes of a sexual nature. 

My profile page was changed to PROTECT me from you.   That you continue to stalk me and throw it in my face IS a failure of this forum to protect its clients. 

Seriously Brother, you are a real sad and pathetic bully and stalker.   Next to you, I am a saint. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
I bet you, that John (who probably wasn't named John) never uttered the words quickeneth or profiteth.

And the nature of the beast, dictates that we all think within our own box.