BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@David
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTE IN HER POST #89 TELLING THE "MODERATORS" THAT THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB CORRECTLY TO SAVE HERSELF FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT UPON THIS FORUM BECAUSE SHE HAD TO CHANGE HER SEXUAL GENDER FROM A "WOMAN," TO "OTHER," AND AT THE SAME TIME IN OTHER POSTS, SHE WANTS TO BE CALLED A "MAN!" HUH?: “I am not a female.” …… “My profile page was changed to PROTECT me from you. That you continue to stalk me and throw it in my face IS a failure of this forum to protect its clients

First thing dear, we are not "clients" in a discussion forum, we are simply members, understood?  As if the membership didn’t see YOU continuing to change your “Genders" and "your Ages" in your ever so weak profile page in recent time, then you have the audacity to blame the MODERATORS FAILURE in not protecting your deceiving acts of changing your gender from a "woman" to an "other" which only adds more embarrassment to your name as shown below:

1.  Miss Tradesecret's gender as a "Woman" and being 53 years old, native language is Greek: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ

2.  Miss Tradesecret's gender as an "Other" and being 12 years old (2010-2022), native language is URDU: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEAIH0L

3.  Miss Tradesecret's gender as "Other" and in being 14 years old now (2008-2022) because I told her that COC rules said she had to be 13 or older to be able to post upon this forum! https://www.debateart.com/profiles/Tradesecret  She still hasn't thanked me for "schooling" her upon this fact. :(

Furthermore dear, there is NO stalking you, where we simply had to address your ever changing genders and ages all the time relative to your weak profile page as embarrassingly shown above in their many lying and contradicting variations, and you still want to call yourself a Christian? NOT!:

Miss Tradesecret, the fact is that you erroneously had to change your profile gender from a “woman” to an “other,” which is laughable enough, because Jesus and I pointed out to you that when you are a 2nd class woman at first, when joining this Religion Forum as shown in the following link; https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME9Q2UJ  you are in direct violation to Jesus' inspired words shown below:

“And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.” (1 Timothy 2:12

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT BLAMES THE ESTEEMED "MODERATORS" OF THIS RELIGION FORUM FOR NOT HOLDING HER HAND IN HELPING HER IN WHAT SHE SHOULD DO IN BEING EMBARRASSED ABOUT HER GENDER CHANGES, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
As if the membership didn’t see YOU continuing to change your “Genders" and "your Ages" in your ever so weak profile page in recent time.

You forget nationality too, Brother D.  Is it NEW ZEALAND?, AUSTRALIA?  "OTHER"? And that also claims that his/her "native language is Greek"?  And didn't the Reverend Munchausen once claim to be "Indian"? 

I have to ask myself , why would a man of god, "chosen by god>>#48" himself, have to tell lies in the first place over such a trivial thing as signing up to a forum of the WWW?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

In addressing your post #92, yes, Miss Tradesecret jumps around nations and languages that all were allegedly her native areas.  As if her LYING in her wanting profile page wasn't enough, which  does matter pertaining to her violating Jesus' direct words as shown in my post #91, but her continuing runaway status from godly posts to her with some of the most pathetic excuses that she uses, and that any religion discussion forum have probably ever seen. 

As is shown in my post in question, Miss Tradesecret now blames the moderators for her going against Biblical doctrine! What's next, will she blame Jesus for putting those annoying and disparaging passages towards the 2nd class woman into His JUDEO-Christian Bible? LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

MONDAY, MAY 16, 2022

UPDATE ON MISS TRADESECRET’S EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM LOGICAL BIBLICAL QUESTIONS AND AXIOMS THAT SHE CANNOT ADDRESS OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM:

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #1: Tradesecret will now call you a “bully,” for making them the Bible fool, or for asking questions that she could not answer, even though the questions asked were logically valid!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #2: Tradesecret will now accuse you of “stalking” her if you repeat more than once why Tradesecret hasn’t addressed your questions in the first place! 

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #3: Tradesecret will now use the ruse of “attacking them personally,” by name calling, which has nothing to do with the questions asked to her. Where the irony is “she performs this act as well. Can Tradesecret spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure she can.

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #4: she will just go “SILENT” to your questions in the hopes that you will forget about the fact that you presented them to her in the first place!  

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #5:  she will give you “cutesy” excuses and images to try and take your mind off of the FACT that she is running away again from your valid axiomatic biblical questions! Child-like, but what did we expect. :(

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #6: Now if you want to make her the continued Bible fool, she “may” answer you if your question or statement to them is, properly put to her! LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #7:  She will tell you that you are not interpreting the scripture correctly, even though it is LITERAL in nature. She disagrees with the literal presentation of any passage or narrative that embarrasses her, then she will come up with another ungodly "convenient interpretation" of said verse to make you wrong!  
MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #8:  She will tell you that what you have found regarding her ungodly and despicable nature is because you have "hacked" into her PD account, and changed her posts to disgusting posts to further embarrass her!  Priceless.

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #9: She will divert the attention away from her in failing to prove her point by calling you a “creepy old man or a dunce.”

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #10”:  She will use the term that you “Distract and Attack” to save her from further embarrassment to her outright Bible stupidity!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #11: She will say that she is not answering personal questions even though they are regarding the Bible. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #12:  When you challenge her to a debate like I did, she will  tell you that you argue like a 12 year old girl or boy and have not matured enough, therefore she will RUN away from debating you, because in essence, she can't debate you in the first place!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #13: She will tell you that you don’t have a brain and that you are a fake, and you don’t have the background to discuss religion with her. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #14:  She will tell you that you look “dumb” and that you couldn’t really grasp the subject matter, therefore she will RUN AWAY from your post to her and hide. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #15:  Zeus forbid if you are an Atheist who outright owns her Bible stupidity, because to send up a smoke screen to prevent the Atheist from further embarrassing her, she will call you names and blanket unwarranted claims about your denying any God.

Jesus’ spirit and I will obviously be adding more of Miss Tradesecret's “little lame girly excuses” to this ever growing list in showing her ungodly running away tactics towards the membership when she cannot address your biblical questions and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath. 

NEXT BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS, WILL BE ...?

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@zedvictor4
What is said is more important than who said it.

That is why I quote the esoteric Jesus I know, and offer him as an archetype and not a fact.

I trust his ways, not him.

They gave me insight and i would wish that for all.

Regards
DL 
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
In terms of moral thinking, almost all that is said must apply to both males and females, if the issue is to have value.

I can think of no exceptions.

How about you guys who are talking of gender issues?

Remember that that most of the ancient Gods were androgynous.

They had sexless laws.

Regards
DL

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well at least on this one you tagged me.  That's a start at least. 

I must admit feeling a little special the way you continue to spend your time highlighting all of my alleged issues.

Thanks for caring and sharing.  I had better be careful or Stevie will accuse me of stockholms. 

still if it makes you sleep better at night.  

Oh for the record - not that you ever will put it on your list - I have never run away from you. 

I'm here - waiting for you to ask genuine questions.  Not personal ones. sincere theological ones. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
If you don't know who said what, then you don't know what was said, if anything.

Which maketh the Arabian Tales a book of Arabian tales.

And I recognise the Jesus character from the aforementioned book of Arabian Tales.

And I recognise and understand the meaning of the word esoteric.

Put the two together and you get....I know not what.

So esoteric perhaps, that only DL knows.

I trust his ways, not him.
A tad contradictory to say the least......Need I explain?

They gave me insight.
At some comparatively recent moment in time your internal data processing unit  acquired data and responded to it in a particular way.

Which to be fair, is what we all do, thanks to our evolved ability to acquire, store, manipulate and respond to data.....Such is insightfulness.

Nonetheless, this in know way confirms any accuracy upon old transcriptions of much older folk tales.

OK, so with a reasonable level of confidence we can conclude that the Arabian Tales do correspond with known regional locations and also with socio-political developments of the time.

Though the later additions of second hand accounts of second hand accounts, regarding supernatural intervention and supernatural events, inevitably results in a typically mythological narrative.

For example, the tales of  King Arthur still evoke "insightfulness" and a sense of spirituality in a great many people.

So is there any real difference between the mythical characters of Jesus and King Arthur, other than that established within a person or persons acquired esotericism?

Just questioning.

Peace be with you though.

Regards Zed.

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@zedvictor4
IDK, but I trust the older thinking, before the stupidity of supernatural belief rose to screw up the thinking of the general population.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@zedvictor4
"insightfulness"

Mine was more of an enlightenment of reality.

Spiritually, I passed the test. Physical enlightenment that telepathy is real was my insight into our real reality.

Regards
DL
rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
What Hillel said in the talmud, Tractate Shabbat 31a (he was being goaded by a non-Jew who said he would convert on the condition that Hillel could tell him the entire Torah while the man stood on one foot) was
אָמַר לוֹ: דַּעֲלָךְ סְנֵי לְחַבְרָךְ לָא תַּעֲבֵיד — זוֹ הִיא כׇּל הַתּוֹרָה כּוּלָּהּ, וְאִידַּךְ פֵּירוּשַׁהּ הוּא, זִיל גְּמוֹר

"He said to him: what is for you hateful, to your friend, do not do -- this is the entirety of the Torah and the other is explanation, go finish."

It is important to note two very difficult words: idach (which means both "another" and "that") and gmor which means both "study" and "finish." The precise meaning of the phrase is worth discussing because of the different implications of the various meanings of those (and other) words.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
I'm sure that means something to you, in your own individual data processing way.

Is reality real or not I ask myself.

Enlightenment and spirituality....Internal responses to a sensory stimulus.

The brain is an amazing thing for sure.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@rosends
I think he was saying to not stupidly believe in the supernatural and that only human to human interaction was important.

Jesus, in scriptures, urges us to become the best possible humans by asking us, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

Most have, but not Gnostic Christians.

Jewry have always put man above God.

They were/are mostly too intelligent to do as literalist Christians do.

Regards
DL
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@zedvictor4
Indeed.

I do not mind my mind. 

It is serving me well.

Regards
DL
rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
You wrote,

Jewry have always put man above God.

but i'm not sure what you mean by that.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@rosends
Jewry has mostly always recognized that all our Gods are created by people.

We are to strive both for and against Gods.

Regards
DL
rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
You have a very different understanding of Jewry from that of many Jews. Steiner, by the way, was against anti-semitism but was not jewish.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop

What an excellent video! Thanks!
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@rosends
Most religionists, especially of the God religions,  are confused about their beliefs.

Nothing can be clear when speaking of the supernatural.

Perhaps you are not keeping up with Jewry and just how close they are to being atheists.

Regards
DL

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@FLRW
Thanks for liking it.

Regards
DL
rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Well, I'm an Orthodox Jewish rabbi and have been working in the Jewish community for almost 30 years. But you must know better...
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@rosends

You might also listen to this Rabbi telling us at about the 15 min. mark that Jews tell God what to do.

Jews are generally not dumb enough to be literalist and believe in talking serpents and donkeys.

Regards
DL

rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
I have no interest in explaining the errors in John. The fact that the translators don't understand the various meanings of a Hebrew word and chose one that suited them even though it isn't what the Hebrew actually means is not persuasive. The text does not say "you are Gods" in Psalms. Check the Aramaic to confirm or read the Radak to understand (he provides an interesting textual proof).

And, again, making an over-arching statement "Jews are generally not" anything is problematic.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@rosends
interesting stuff.

I didn't know you were a practicing Rabbi. good to know. 

At least this explains not only your knowledge but also your ability to remain so patient on many levels. 

rosends
rosends
-->
@Tradesecret
The patience comes from my being a high school teacher. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@rosends
Yes, I can see how that follows. 

Still, you demonstrate it positively. 

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@rosends
That Rabbi is not lying.

Thanks for your last B S exit line.

Regards
DL
rosends
rosends
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
This rabbi is not lying. You have no actual leg to stand on so you dismiss what you don't like.

90 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
It's recorded in Matthew 10:34 that Jesus says:

"Do not suppose I have come to bring peace to the  earth.  I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter in law against her mother in law a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."' 

Jesus is quoting from the Micah 7:6.  

What is Micah talking about in that particular chapter and why in the world would Jesus quote Micah in his time? 

After all, isn't Jesus supposed to the prince of peace  ( Isaiah 9:6) Didn't the angels sing  at his birth "glory o God in the highest and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests". Luke 2:14

How can Jesus on one hand bring peace and on the hand tell us that he has not come to bring peace?  Is the simplistic answer to this that here is one of the many contradictions in the Bible or is there something else going on? 

I wonder how many of us have the capacity to think outside of the box.  How is it possible to reconcile such statements? 
When Joseph told Jesus he was not his biological father that Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard. Jesus turned to the scriptures for answers and sought the destruction of the traditional family.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36     a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.