NO, NO, NO, Pope stay away from the kids! ...........

Author: BrotherD.Thomas

Total: 44
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty.

Addressing your post#21 to me at your expense:

MY REVEALING QUOTE TO YOU: “ …furthermore, do you deny that Catholic priests were buggering innocent children? Yes or no?”

YOUR OUTRIGHT SICKENING UNGODLY QUOTE IN RETURN!!!: “No, it inevitably happened to some degree. Just like it is inevitable that Amazon employees or Disney employees buggered innocent children at some point.”

You have the audacity to actually state it “happened to some degree," whereas one time in a smelly old man pedophile priest buggering an innocent young child is too many times, understood Bible fool?!  How sickening can you get?!

Then you used the unpalatable notion of Disney employees buggered young children too, as if this gets your Cathylick Priests off the hook!  Listen up Bible fool, the Cathylick church and pedophile priests that are to be trusted by young children, and that bugger them anyway, and Disney employees that do the same is MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE concepts you dumbfounded Bible idiot! H-E-L-L-O?!  Do I need to explain this simple deduction further to you at your expense again?

Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.” (Jude 1:7)

ADREAMOFLIBERTY, in just how dumbfounded are you going to be within this forum? 

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE ADREAMOFLIBERTY IN ERRONEOUSLY EQUATING DISNEYLAND "TO GOD" IN RELATION TO THE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS OF THE CATHYLICK CHURCH, WILL BE …?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Damn brother D you should be a south park character.

DO NOT MAKE ME REITERATE TO YOU AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD?!
No... not the... anything but the..... BIBLE SLAP®️!

Like I said to Stephen I keep responding as long as a reasonable person could perceive an earnest argument. Thanks to:

Logic 101 precludes that if you can’t answer your division of religious faith when questioned, and in this case ADREAMOFLIBERTY in being a Cathylick, then you obviously are a Cathylick but you don’t want to admit it for obvious reasons of your embarrassing churches misdeeds!  2+2=4.
You and I are beyond that point. Logic 101 rofl!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty.

A PART OF MY EXTENSIVE QUOTE TO YOU THAT YOU:  “Listen up, Google about how survivors and experts who work in the field of child sex abuse will tell you there are many reasons why it’s difficult for some to report Cathylick priest sex abuse. Denial, fear and shame, AND jeopardizing your church association, are just a few of the reasons.”

YOUR WEAK QUOTE IN RESPONSE:  “Aside from the jeopardizing association that is par for the course in abuse allegations. So the contention is that the church will seek retribution against someone if they go to the police? Any evidence of this? Mind you it would be "the church" not just a small conspiracy of one or two people in a parish.”

AGAIN, I am not going to do your homework in the context of your quote above, it is known that the facts of the flock are leery in bringing the hell bound RCC church to the police because of the ramifications that I proposed before in my post #5.  Now, if you need help in doing your own homework, I  can get my neighbors 6 year old first grader boy named "Timmy" to help you, and set you straight, okay?  At your embarrassment once again, let me know if you need Timmy’s help!  LOL

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE ADREAMOFLIBERTY THAT RUNS FROM ESTABLISHED FACT THAT WANTS OTHERS TO DO HIS HOMEWORK FOR HIM RELATING TO THIS FACT, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty.

YOUR QUOTE IN HOPING THAT I WILL NOT MAKE YOU THE CONTINUED BIBLE FOOL IN THIS FORUM ABOUT CATHYLICK PEDOPHILE PRIESTS:  “I get the impression shaming others is a tool you reach for quite often but it will be totally useless against me I assure you.”

It’s not shaming, its just your complete ignorance to the topic at hand of you defending pedophile Cathylick priests that needs to be corrected by Jesus and I at your embarrassing expense, understood? Huh? Yeah, secretly, you do. 

You defend the defenseless pedophile priests, and directly go against Jesus’ words herewith: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.” (James 4:17)

And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.” (Mark 7:20-23)

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE ADREAMOFLIBERTY THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS IN DEFENDING CATHYLICK PEDOPHILE PRIESTS, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty.

MY TRUTHFUL QUOTE OF YOUR FLUSTERING MODUS OPERANDI:  “If you are an attorney, you are LOUSY at your job in not reading about the hell bound RATzinger upon this topic FIRST …”

YOUR EVER SO WANTING AND IGNORANT RESPONSE:  “I had a good laugh when I imagined those words being used by a prosecutor. 'Objection your honour the prosecution doesn't know for a fact my client is hellbound.' As for your list of people complaining, that only proves this is a widely held belief; not that it is well founded.”

Barring the FACT that I had shown your complete IGNORANCE in giving you the true MO of the hell bound RATzinger, that you silently put aside in a hush-hush manner as if it didn’t exist, and where you HID FROM IT, it included, in part, RATzinger admitting he was wrong in not indicting pedophile priests for their ungodly buggering of innocent children!!!!  

You take the outright "sheepish position" of mums the word and say “I didn’t see these links that you gave me about RATzinger in showing him GUILTY of letting pedophile priests SCREW innocent children, “neener, neener, neener, I can’t hear you, sorry, yada, yada, yada, so there!” :(P

At your continued unpleasant expense, here are the FACTS and ADMITTANCE of RATzinger doing wrong in NOT protecting innocent young children in being FU*KED by pedophile priests, read it and weep you ignorant bible fool!

RATzinger failed to act over pedophile priests screwing little kids:

RATzinger asks for forgiveness in not handling child sex abuse properly:

RATzinger ADMITS in giving false claims to sexual abuse of children that were BUGGERED by priests!:

RATzinger faulted over child buggering sex claims

RATzinger begs forgiveness from child victims of being buggered by priests:

RATzinger accused of inaction in sexual abuse cases more so than not:

RATzinger didn’t think it was a priority to come down on priests that screwed innocent children:

An image that truly shows Joseph RATzinger’s ungodly modus operandi as a Pope of the Cathylick church:

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE ADREAMOFLIBERTY THAT RUNS AWAY FROM FACTS PERTAINING TO PEDOPHILE CATHYLICK PRIESTS, AND RATZINGER THAT COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS UNGODLY HAPPENING, WILL BE …? 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@ADreamOfLiberty
but I also can't imagine why a social worker would call a diocese and not the police.
That's because Hubbard admitted to covering it all up and THEN lying about the cover up. Are you a dumb as you are making out to be.  READ THE COURT DEPOSITION THAT THE DEFENCE LAWYERS DIDN'T WANT TO DISCLOSE. or would you like me to show you that too.

Here you go you lazy, bone idle, apologetic sycophant.

...and then read this

Read it slowly and I hope you fkn weep.  But you won't, you have no fkn conscience whatsoever.. In my opinion you are no better than those that committed these godawful crimes against children.

I can tell you did not read the relevant parts of the transcript or else you would have recognized that I quoted from it in post #25.

So you have read the court transcript, yes or no?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@ADreamOfLiberty

Stephen,

I have listed a "plethora" of posts to the ever so dumbfounded ADREAMOFLIBERTY relating to the topic of pedophile priests that he ungodly defends, therefore, this modus operandi of this Bible fool is suspiciously equal to the dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible,  the 12 year old MISS TRADESECRET!  Therefore, do you think that they are a Bible Stupid Brother and Sister Act?  Inquiring minds want to know.  :)

It is truly amazing in how ADREAMOFLIBERTY can stay within this esteemed forum and make an ungodly fool of himself in front of the membership!  As you are aware, Jesus and I haven't even started to bloodlet this Bible fool yet.  I am afraid that when we put the final touches upon him, there won't be anything left because of your brutal and logical assault upon him with facts that he cannot address and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!  Can you please leave a modicum of his ungodly presence for me to draw the final curtain on him?  I thank you in advance. 

In the name of my serial killer Jesus, praise!

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Stephen
I have read large chunks of:

STATE OF NEW YORK
SUPREME COURT COUNTY OF ALBANY
ACT CASES

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@ADreamOfLiberty;  Then you used the unpalatable notion of Disney employees buggered young children too, as if this gets your Cathylick Priests off the hook!  Listen up Bible fool, the Cathylick church and pedophile priests that are to be trusted by young children, and that bugger them anyway, and Disney employees that do the same is MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE concepts you dumbfounded Bible idiot! H-E-L-L-O?!  Do I need to explain this simple deduction further to you at your expense again?

Exactly BrotherD. This is nothing more  than Christian apologetics and a desperate attempt to conflate two mutually exclusive issues as if this some how excuses these vile  paedophile men of the Roman Catholic Church chosen by, and called by GOD! to serve HIM  and his CHILDREN.  These Priests should be the most trusted people on the planet., yet, just a quick google and one can find 1000's and 1000's of cases where these men of GOD have failed their religion, their god and our children. 
 And the pay off's run into $billions. But what doe our resident Roman catholic apologist have to say on the matter? and this hush money in particular?  He blames the victims and their parents and accuses them of being "in on the cover up" and accuses the parents of "pimping out their own children".

ADreamOfLiberty wrote: "So this theory of the crime can essentially be described as sexual abuse which may or may not have occurred, followed by the parents essentially pimping out their own child by demanding money instead of going to the police. If there was no money on the table (and the parents knew that) then why would they not immediately go to the police? So who is more to blame some cardinals in Rome who probably had no idea about this alleged payout or the parents of the child who were supposed to protect that child caring more about money"#7

I have never heard anything so fkn sick in all my life.

Stephen,

I have listed a "plethora" of posts to the ever so dumbfounded ADREAMOFLIBERTY relating to the topic of pedophile priests that he ungodly defends, therefore, this modus operandi of this Bible fool is suspiciously equal to the dumbfounded of the JUDEO-Christian Bible,  the 12 year old MISS TRADESECRET!  Therefore, do you think that they are a Bible Stupid Brother and Sister Act?  Inquiring minds want to know.  :)
Nothing would surprise me where the Reverend Munchausen Tradedesecret is concerned Brother D. But I can say ADREAMOFLIBERTY 'S apologetics is right up there with that other vile  Roman Catholic  and forum sex pest ethang 5, for sure. 
He has started a  thread promoting bestiality!  Bestiality (debateart.com)  #1   Stating:

ADREAMOFLIBERTY wrote: I maintain that:
1. Bestiality is not inherently immoral
2. Anything which is not inherently immoral should not be illegal.#1 

The bible as often published is ambiguous on the issue since god first suggested every form of bestiality before Adam objected (Genesis)#8

What does that tell you?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I have read large chunks of:

So that is a clear no then. 
 Well I can tell you. Hubbard admits to covering up the sexual abuse by "ELEVEN" members of the clergy. Those are the words of Hubbard himself, and just as the Boston Globe and the Daily Mail  reported and I don't care what you believe about the court or it's proceedings.

Sexual abuse of Children IS RIFE in the Roman Catholic Church. And the likes of you not only tolerate it,  but decide it is all the fault of the children and their parents.#7

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty,

As in the normal case of a dumbfounded pseudo-christian like you, you have to RUN AWAY from direct posts to you that show your complete Bible stupidity and ignorance, and that is equal to Miss Tradesecret doing the same!

What happended? Too SCARED to address the following posts to you that show you to be dumbfounded of Catholic history pertaining to their Hell bound Catholic priests?

Come on, you can tell us, did you go to “Miss Tradesecret's school of  how to run away from biblical axioms and Christian truths,  and then to “try” and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath?"  Whereas, you obviously FAILED her class!

Therefore, if you are still around, and sheepishly creeping into this Religion Forum in being scared to do so, at least “try” and address your runaway posts shown below, okay?  Or, are you still trying to wipe the substantial egg from your face in being so stupid upon the topic at hand?  LOL!

NEXT BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED AND CHRISTIAN HISTORICAL FOOL PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN UPON THE CATHOLIC FAITH LIKE ADREAMOFLIBERTY, AND THAT ACTS LIKE THE #2 BIBLE FOOL AT THE TIME, ETHANG5, WILL BE …?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Stephen
So that is a clear no then.
This is all you posted at first, then you edited it. I would have responded to the edited-in parts below if I knew they were made.

Well I can tell you. Hubbard admits to covering up the sexual abuse by "ELEVEN" members of the clergy. Those are the words of Hubbard himself, and just as the Boston Globe and the Daily Mail  reported and I don't care what you believe about the court or it's proceedings.
You claimed a relevant transcript existed, refused to provide it until after I found it myself, then you pretended I didn't read it when I did, now you claim what I read wasn't what you were talking about (yet it is the PDF you posted a link to), finally you don't care if I believe your hearsay in absence of a transcript. There is nothing I can do about that.

Sexual abuse of Children IS RIFE in the Roman Catholic Church. And the likes of you not only tolerate it, 
I do not tolerate it, people like you enable it by persisting in the absurd notion that clergy are who you call when you hear a report of sexual abuse.

but decide it is all the fault of the children and their parents.#7
In the circumstances I described certainly. This is a general rule as well, anyone who takes a settlement rather than putting it to a jury of their peers has forfeited any claim to injustice.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

ADreamOfLiberty,

SCARED, huh?  

NEXT RUNAWAY FROM DISCUSSION LIKE THE UNGODLY PEDOPHILE PRIEST "DEFENDER" ADREAMOFLIBERTY, WILL BE ...?

128 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

Pope Francis kisses Ukrainian flag as he denounces 'massacre of Bucha’ as shown in the link below:

“He told the audience he had received a Ukrainian flag from the “martyred city” of Bucha the day before. The pope then held up a war-stained flag before folding it and kissing it. BUT WAIT!  A group of "children" who had fled the war in Ukraine joined him on the podium! “These "children" had to flee and come to a strange land,” Francis said. “This is one of the fruits of war. Let’s not forget them, and let’s not forget the Ukrainian people.”

BUT, WHAT WAS NERVE RACKING IS THE FACT THAT THE POPE HAD INNOCENT CHILDREN STANDING WITHIN “TOUCHING DISTANCE” OF HIM AS SHOWN IN THE LINK BELOW:

As we should all be aware, the Catholic church still is in the press regarding pedophile priests, and the history going back to the late 1960’s where under Bishop RATzinger, they ungodly hid the fact that their priests were buggering innocent children, and once caught, they were moved to another church and state in the USA in a “hush, hush” manner which is BLASPHEME to Jesus the Christ!

At least this Catholic priest is telling the truth about ungodly pedophilia within the Catholic church:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME971QU

Here is the irony of all ironies, as Pope John spills the beans in this link relating to pedophilia in the Catholic church: https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME971FF

QUESTION; who wants to be a hell bound Catholic whose church hid pedophile priests, and spent 6 BILLION DOLLARS of their flocks money from collection plates on Sunday mornings to pay over time the reparations to the parents of the buggered kids by smelly old priests, and the ramification of these poor kids needing psychiatric help in the aftermath, raise your hands!  :(
Hard to see a Pope who has dedicated his life to Jesus and a leader of over a billion Catholics turn to buggering kids unless it was a part of his calling.

Children are curious skeptics just  like Thomas was and the Pope has to follow by example.

Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”