MOD Accountability MEEP Feedback

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 60
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@sadolite
I already delt with this shit before on Debate.org. Some jackass called my home phone and I traced it back directly to his home address within 3 minutes.
That's some scary shit. Glad you're ok.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@Barney
Life is like a lock, it keeps honest people out. But if someone wants your shit and wants to fuck you up there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. Ya you can fuck with people on the internet with that false sense of security of anonymity. But just know you are neither safe or anonymous to anyone hell bent on revenge and fucking you up. Yes the number of people are small and yes the odds are you will suffer no retaliation, but if you pick the wrong person the suffering you will suffer will be 1000 times what you dished out. The law and fear of punishment means nothing to them when it comes to getting even and pay back. You fuck with people at your own risk.  I have 0 pity for anyone who gets killed or hurt who does fuck with people on the internet. You knew the risks and did it anyway. Just like that guy that fucked with Mike Tyson on the plane and got his ass handed to him. Everything I am saying can be condensed into a single sentence and thought and requires no clarification or debate. "You fuck with people at your own risk"  
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Could someone please explain to me why it is atheists are allowed to continually accuse the theists here of being pedophiles. I mean it's getting to the point it's fucking ridiculous. How does this not count as an "extravagant lie".
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
How does this not count as an "extravagant lie".
Cause there’s a double standard around here, which is a major problem.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I am not spotting any such reports in the admin panel. Please PM myself and/or whiteflame the basics (which member is accusing which other member, with links).
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
Yeah you took my ability to report things. I've pmed the mods before when that happened and nothing was done about it actually I was banned for it so. You guys need to be more proactive.
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Okay I support your thing, it is better than nothing, even theoretically at the very least. If somehow the mods let this through we may be the actual first place (or among them) on the Internet to have actual ways to democratically discipline our mods.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You lost your quick reporting privileges for massively abusing them time and again, and have made no effort to show the moderation team that you have since gained the self control to not cycle thread to thread reporting anyone you dislike regardless of the actual content of said posts.

And yet, here am I again, reminding you that you can still make reports; just not in a format that allows you to quickly spam a dozen of them effortlessly.

All your complaining about how I am not investigating reports you are refusing to share with me (it would take less than a minute for you to copy/paste them), is wasting the time and effort that could go into disciplining this group of members who are apparently calling you and/or other members child rapists.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
It was Double_R.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
When you allow trolls to continually post the same thing over and over again I'll report it over and over again. I have pretty much resolved at this point that you all do nothing about the trolls because you're friends with them. So I've blocked them and I don't engage with them. I don't give a f*** if I get my privileges to report things back or not I'm not reporting anything because nobody does anything about. I reported actual violations and was told yes they're violations but nothing would be done because it was me so f*** it. Why don't you guys get off your ass and do some goddamn modding.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@RationalMadman
You really need to stay the f*** out of other people's business. Quit reporting people for me quit going to the mods for me. You completely f***** me the last time you helped me stay out of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Biting the hand... alright.

Suffer as you wish.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
was told yes they're violations but nothing would be done because it was me so f*** it.
If that was really written by any moderator instead of just imagined by you, please copy/paste it to here.

Just last month when someone was crossing too many lines in how they were engaging with you, I got them to cease, and updated you on how it was being handled. And now not only are you pretending moderators never do anything for you, but you're directly offended that someone else reports troublemakers to the mods.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I do not mind this accountability MEEP you propose. Ultimately, I do believe those in power should be held accountable for any major grievances they commit on the site. However, some aspects of your MEEP are in need of tweaking/fixing.

I have a MEEP ready to launch once I am done with my finals. If you would like me to explain my issues in a private conversation, please sent me a DM
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
I never reported that person and I had no problem with them. When I asked for help you told me you don't do stuff and I need to go to Whiteflame. So how is it all of a sudden you're allowed to handle stuff when you weren't allowed to do it before. You didn't want to handle it with your friends you wanted to let them continue to engage with people like that and you still do. There's only two God damn forums where people are told to watch what they say and you're the mod for the both of them and nothing ever gets taken care of. I'm not going to thank you for reprimanding someone you don't like while you allow people you do like to be assholes.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
So the mods dont like a meep about the mods so they're going to tweak it and present their version.  Nice. LOL. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
No. I said I think mods should be held accountable and this is a step in the right direction, however, there are changes in the document that need to fixed due to technical reasons
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Cut out some of the limitations, cheers.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I'm sorry you're having difficulty with reading what was already explained in PMs. You can reopen the same conversation, to find the same answer.
here's a link for you in case you need it: https://www.debateart.com/conversations

For additional questions, I have an AMA open right now; which would be a better place to ask me stuff rather than trying to derail I've lost track of how many different threads.

You could also start a single thread to keep your issues organized.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
This is a thread about your moderation abilities so I posted something about your moderation abilities. You want to start limiting to where I'm allowed to post feel feel free to have a mod with some authority PM me about it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I messaged you on Discord
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You want to start limiting to where I'm allowed to post
Karen, the only person oppressing you around here is located inside the mirror. And no, us not banning everyone you dislike without reason is not oppression.

That I give you the benefit of doubt and point out better ways to get results, is because I operate under the assumption that you might actually want progress on things you complain of instead of just pity.

Right now, you're too technologically incompetent to even tag any moderators when asking policy questions in random threads.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
I'm not tagging every mod on this board in the part of the forum that they should be reading. The fact that you've admitted here that the mods act on members contacting you about a post that involves me but not when I do it is really all that needs to be said.  But I'm not allowed to address the mods laziness in a topic about removing the mods.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
part of the forum that they should be reading
As I've explained to you before, moderators are volunteers. As someone whose time is valuable, I should not waste it reading the many ramblings of a KKK supporter.

But I'm not allowed to address the mods laziness in a topic about removing the mods.
OMG you're so opposed! No one can read what you're writing because some mean moderator disabled your posting privileges... What's that? You're still allowed to post? The only mod to tell you you're not allowed to doesn't exist outside your imagination?

Seriously Karen, what can I do to protect you from the tyranny of your imaginary friend?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
You are letting yourself slip here. A member being rude to you as a mod does not require you to mock and demean their mental health and emotions.

Take a step back and read what you are writing, ask yourself if it is something Wylted or Whiteflame would write.

Just a thought.
Barney
Barney
-->
@RationalMadman
Valid point.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
He’s unfit. Period.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ILikePie5
He just basically admitted what all the mods will tell you if you put them on the spot. This is volunteer, I have a life, I'm not reading any posts. I have a job, I have a special needs child, I still managed to read enough post to know which ones are out of line and which ones follow the rules. He's also told me twice that he doesn't want me posting in certain topics I need to keep it tight to where he wants it posted and then told me I'm imagining him saying that. I'm not sure who the KKK supporter is if that's me or somebody else I don't know I really don't give a s***, I also don't give a s*** if he's going to start calling me Karen from now on because that doesn't hurt my feelings because I know I'm f****** right. If you don't have the time to volunteer to do the mod position you're in then step down and let somebody who does have the time or wants to put in the effort to have the site be decent to step in and do it. None of them do because they like the power of being able to control the forums. It's the pettiest s*** I've ever seen in my life.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
And somebody still doesn't know how to mind their own goddamn business and has to stick their nose and everybody else's s***.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I read the main thread of the DART subforum at the moment and am accused of being too nosy by you.

Poly, I have genuinely been kind to you. I do not understand what your issue is with me. If you want to make me somebody who dislikes you, then keep doing so.

Whether I like you or dislike you, I have every right to read a thread and post to someone to stop being mean to you.

You are not the first person I have met with the sort of 'complex' of "do not dare defend me you nosy, pretentious white knight drama queen."

There are actually black people in real life who are toxic to certain white people that try hard to defend and uphold their equal and fair treatment. If one goes out of their way to do this, they can be accused of something dubbed white savior complex and get sardonically mocked for feeling good for doing the good thing.

I have no idea why this form of toxicity exists or what you believe you could possibly gain from being this hostile to me for siding with you. I am not going to stop being a good person just because you can't stand me being it.