The Holy Trinity of the Abrahamic Religions.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 77
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@PGA2.0
Moot (not mute) means it's just raised for the sake of debate and is blatantly not applicable in the real world. Assuming God isn't real, then yes all debate about religion is moot. If you mean 'fallacious' logically, you're wrong, there is a link between the three stories that people for centuries now have failed to see.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
What do you mean what I think of them? Are you suggesting I'm ignoring verses? You're the one ignoring the ones that reveal that Jesus is/was Lucifer.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@RationalMadman

Moot (not mute) means it's just raised for the sake of debate and is blatantly not applicable in the real world.
Too true!

Assuming God isn't real, then yes all debate about religion is moot. If you mean 'fallacious' logically, you're wrong, there is a link between the three stories that people for centuries now have failed to see.
You conflate these persons with the Trinity and try and draw parallels that are not there, except in Jesus. Even with Him, you use poetic license.

What you do is read into these people relationships that are not there, other than Jesus being the second Person of the Trinity. Your concepts are not biblical, except somewhat in Jesus.  

Jesus with his own ghost and aftermath (second of the trinity)

You got Jesus, the second Person of the Trinity right, other than that you misrepresent the Bible. 

EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
No son, I'm not ignoring verses. I've been reading the gospels since I was a young man. Jesus was not cunning, He was truthful. I did ask what you thought of Matthew ch.23. This is something I think you could relate to. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Jesus is the light, not the bearer of light.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PGA2.0
But you don't get it do you. It's all a test.

What is the one thing Satan is known for above all else? Testing you with deceit and punishing wrongdoers by allowing them to exist and suffer as opposed to wiping them out and making it obvious at first. This is why Lucifer was allowed to deceive how he did and why Satan stepped in by influencing Judas when she/he did (Satan is actually called Satana but it got changed as the story was passed down).

Devil is, absolutely all contexts raised, the enemy of Jesus. It is told again and again to be the enemy of Christ and not of "God himself". Even if it is, it's likely only called the enemy of God in the context of direct speech that Jesus gives, Jesus is an expert deceiver as is Allah.

Qur'an 3:54
And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

^ Superior at deceiving to all others who have tried it.

Qur'an 7:99
Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah ? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.

^ This means the 'plan' is something that is most brutally going to deceive those who least suspect it and put most trust in Allah's inability or lack of planning to deceive. It's true, it doesn't say 'deceive' but if he did plan to deceive and you read this and put it together with the other verse/section what, then, is it strongly implying?

Qur'an 8:30
And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

^ So he is plotting and planning in the same way/nature as those trying to assassinate and outsmart Muhammad via deceit and cunning?

Qur'an 10:21
And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire.

^ Not just merciless but aware of all conspiracy against himself, he is one who will plan better, conspire superior and plot deeper/thicker. Interesting...

Qur'an 13:42
And those before them had plotted, but to Allah belongs the plan entirely. He knows what every soul earns, and the disbelievers will know for whom is the final home.

^ Fascinating, so the deceivers are the ones who will know more? Either this is a threat, which is typical of Islamic teachings, but I prefer to think this is a cleverly concealed congratulations to the disbelievers for being the ones who actually know more about the ultimate truth and identity of the Supreme leader of reality.

Now what does this have to do with Lucifer? What does Lucifer have to do with Jesus? 

One thing fascinating to note is that Jesus, the Holy Ghost is definitely said to be the AntiChrist whereas the Jesus in the Flesh is said to be his enemy. This fascinating truth is highlighted most in this verse:

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

What does the Holy Ghost do to Jesus in the flesh? It renders him as nothing but a Prequel, a temporary vessel of a superior being at best and a facade at worst. The Jesus-of-flesh dies and that itself is the catalyst for the rise of a different being, a Jesus of no flesh... 

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is* the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

More interesting is this which is the next part of that verse.

1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

^ so if you deny Jesus, you do not have the father. If there was no Jesus, there couldn't be an Allah this means. If you acknowledge the son, you immediately have the Father as well because if you admit Jesus was real and honest, then his holy ghost also must have been. Then again, you could flip this around and instead say that without Jesus in the flesh there's definitely no holy ghost but observe this:

This is from OT, the truest/original of the three texts.

Morning/Dawn is interesting too, is Dawn a woman's name or a man's name? Is the morning a feminine or masculine period of the day in your opinion? You can argue it's neither but think deeper about why there's a moon in Islam's symbol and just a star in Judaism's counterpart symbol that's bigger and it has 6 points (number of the beast).

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PGA2.0
Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning*! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Think. Now think about this. Who is Jesus the son of? He's the son of many things, the Bible NT is even admitting what mumbo jumbo it is when it says the following (look how it refers to the Holy Ghost WHICH REFERS TO JESUS AS ITS SON AND NOT ITSELF:

Luke 3:22-38

22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. 23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, 24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph, 25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge, 26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda, 27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri, 28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er, 29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, 30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim, 31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David, 32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson, 33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda, 34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor, 35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala, 36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, 37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, 38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Yes, Jesus is a Star, much like Lucifer.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
the voice from heaven is NOT TALKING TO THE HOLY GHOST, it is CLEARLY TALKING TO JESUS on behalf of the Ghost. Look at the entire context and the nonsense of the entire verse following.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
The first section of the NT what do I think of it? Complete nonsense is what I think. I am not sure what you are getting at there.

Any verse where it's Jesus himself talking is a part to totally ignore as it's full of lies. Try and make sense of what he's saying, it's complete mumbo jumbo.

If you do read into Matthew 23, you'd realise how much of it is pure insult and degrading to any who doubt or question him and his teachings. Jesus was a severe narcissist, that is all this reveals.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Jesus is not a star. Jesus is The Word of God.

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
"I don't understand something, so it must be all lies"

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Dude he came down 'burning' and the stars surrounding his birth are no secret.

Read Revelations (all of them) and it will make you realise what the Bible of NT actually ends with. It lets you know Satan is the actual one to admire and worship and in fact the name 'revelations' is so accurate. NT isn't itself a lie overall, it most lies when Jesus himself is speaking in it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Explain it to me then. :) Explain Matthew 23 as anything other than an egomaniac preaching against those who disagree or doubt as blind fools in several different ways of saying it over and over again.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
John is not referring to Jesus, he is referring to God, read the full verse.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Yet The Church does not teach this.

The book is called "Revelation" by the way, that is singular.

No, you are very deceived. Satan is not your friend.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Satan is beyond a friend, Satan is (if the Bible Testaments and Qur'an are all true) the actual God herself.

Her name is Satana not Satan. This is why Ave Satanas is what it is. The name was changed over time into a masculine one as the patriarchy couldn't fathom a female being the most powerful entity.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
The first section of the NT what do I think of it? Complete nonsense is what I think. I am not sure what you are getting at there.

Any verse where it's Jesus himself talking is a part to totally ignore as it's full of lies. Try and make sense of what he's saying, it's complete mumbo jumbo.

If you do read into Matthew 23, you'd realise how much of it is pure insult and degrading to any who doubt or question him and his teachings. Jesus was a severe narcissist, that is all this reveals.

Incredible, I'm not sure you are aware of how much that chapter relates to you and your entire message. I'm actually quite set back, your entire being expresses everything within that one chapter. You don't even know your own self!! read it again....

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
I do read it and if you assume Jesus is the one entitled to be as arrogant and insulting to those that doubt and oppose him then yes, I am everything he says in that verse.

Notice what you have to assume in order for this to be true?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Notice what you have to reject for it to not be true!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
Remind me how you concluded that Jesus is the one entitled to be as arrogant and condescending as he is in the first place before assuming I'm a blind fool among other things. You actually are abusing me but not directly saying it so that you don't violate CoC of this site.

It's very rude and ridiculous how Jesus is speaking in that verse.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Read it again. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
How many times? Would you like me to go line by line and elaborate on how arrogant and unjustifiably rude Jesus is being to any who doubt him or question him?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You actually are abusing me but not directly saying it so that you don't violate CoC of this site.

I don't think so. I'm not abusing you, I disagree with your content. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
You said I am everything he describes in that verse. That verse is full of ad hominem.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes. Why do you support the religious powers that be in that chapter? that is very unlike you, that is not your style that is why I'm confused.....
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
You said I am everything he describes in that verse. That verse is full of ad hominem.

No, I said you are everything that Jesus represents in that verse....not what he is attacking.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
What do you mean by that?

Let's go through his speech.

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
Alright so any who, including Moses, preach/speak are all talk no action. What a lovely start to his speech... Oh wait, isn't Jesus doing the same?

For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men*: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
Jesus, a Jew, is being quite anti-Semitic here. A phylactery is a small leather box containing Hebrew texts on vellum, worn by Jewish men at morning prayer as a reminder to keep the law. He is basically referring to the clothing and just general presence of Jews as being what we know as Illuminati today; profiting off of the work of others. Yet, if you do research Moses and the Hebrews, they were the slaves to Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs who did the exact things and had Illuminati-eye-face-paint that the Jews are accused of doing. It is possible the abused became the abuser much like many paedophiles had their innocence robbed of them as children themselves but what Jesus is doing so far is justified only by his assertion and how are we to know that the Christian Regimes aren't going to do much the same and that Christians won't be Illuminati in the future? 

I can go through the rest if you want, it becomes less rational and more insulting the further into it we go.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
No, I said you are everything that Jesus represents in that verse....not what he is attacking.
So are you complimenting me or insulting Jesus and me at the same time?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Gnosticism is a heresy