The Holy Trinity of the Abrahamic Religions.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 77
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Do you know that god exists? That's gnostic.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
I'm complementing you. I'm not insulting anyone. I find it a bit strange that you oppose that character though. Jesus represents all that we find pure and true, and all that we find pretentious and shallow is what He in fact opposed. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Hell yeah! This makes a lot more sense than the bs Christians think the trinity is. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Gnosticism is faith in knowledge.

This isn't the same thing as faith in The Truth.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Faith in the truth assumes your knowledge is in line with truth in the first place.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you even believe what you are saying is true?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Yes I do.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
You alone.

People are tortured and killed for what I believe in. Over 20 million just in the last century.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I am confused are you making a point against what I said here? You're proving me right.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
You're wrong. People were tortured and burnt at the stake for being atheists among other things. Stop playing the victim when the ones doing the stake-burning were your kind.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
You don't understand my faith. It is not faith in knowledge of truth, it is faith in the truth.

There is a difference.

Your faith is in fabrications of your mind, understandings, and knowledge falsely so called.

My faith is a living faith of relationship with The Truth. It is an active thing. 

I know what I believe in. I have true knowledge. It is not gnosis, it is epignosis. It is experiential knowledge. I know my God. My God who is also your God.

The only thing you know about my faith is what you see on the surface. There is no real depth to your understanding of it. I can see very clearly what you believe. It isn't the truth.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I would go as far as to say it's you without the depth and me with the depth here rather than me saying I am just as deep as you.

You believe God is the truth and I showed full comprehension of your idea in the debate I had vs you. You were only voted 'for' by people who didn't grasp my case. Anyone who understand my side fully understood yours and why you were wrong as I had your case inside my case inside-out.

You can run circles around noobs with your semantic-play wiht the word 'truth' but Logic/Match-mastery always outdoes Literary-mastery in the long-run and that's how I defeated you.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Killing people for their beliefs is not a Christian thing to do. We don't burn people at the stake.

Orthodox Christians have been killed by Roman Catholics, Muslims, Atheists, etc.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Roman Catholics adhere to which religion?

You think that because others did it it means your kind didn't? What religion was it Monarchy had in Europe and North America when they burnt 'witches' 'homosexuals' and others?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
The Roman Church was excommunicated from the 4 other orthodox churches because The Roman Bishop was trying to make itself king over all of Christendom, and indeed the world.

We said, No, Jesus Christ is the king, you can't do that.
They have done more harm to Christianity than any other institution, and they still have it all wrong.

Not Roman. 

Orthodox Catholic.

Big difference.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
Orthodox Christians, by the way, is nicknamed the church of martyrs because there is a rich tradition of the church getting screwed mercilessly by every evil in the world while people like you blame usnfor everything heretics and schismatics do in the name of Jesus.

The Romans? They sacked and looted Orthodox Churches during their crusades and tried to replace our church leaders with Latin Bishops that bowed to the Pope.

They altered the nicene crede that all the churches agreed on.

They deposed metroplitans in the west so they could expand their influence.

They crowned a frikken Emperor who expanded the Pope's ecclesiastical authority to pretty much all of western Europe.

They fabricated documents in order to create an Earthly Kingdom in central Italy.

Hell, I can list a million evils of the Romans. The first Orthodox martyr in America was an Aleut who was tortured to death for not submitting to the Pope in Rome.

In fact, if they coukd. I am pretty sure they would continue to do all this stuff, because it's the friggen church of the antichrist.

And all these protestant breakaway churches who have lost their roots from Orthodoxy would not likely even exist if it wasn't for how tyrannical and evil the Roman Church is.

Anyway, we love Romans Catholics too. Their church has gone renegade though, and they have added way too many innovations to the faith. Thry don't even let their priests marry. Their clergy is overrun by perverts. It's shameful.

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@RationalMadman

But you don't get it do you. It's all a test.
No, I don't get it. 

What is the one thing Satan is known for above all else? Testing you with deceit and punishing wrongdoers by allowing them to exist and suffer as opposed to wiping them out and making it obvious at first. This is why Lucifer was allowed to deceive how he did and why Satan stepped in by influencing Judas when she/he did (Satan is actually called but it got changed as the story was passed down).

Satan deceives and tempts. God tests. God does not tempt us to evil actions as Satan does. 

Satana is not a biblical concept. What is the evidence you offer for the story being passed down? Passed down from whom, when?

^ Fascinating, so the deceivers are the ones who will know more? Either this is a threat, which is typical of Islamic teachings, but I prefer to think this is a cleverly concealed congratulations to the disbelievers for being the ones who actually know more about the ultimate truth and identity of the Supreme leader of reality.

I do not accept the Qu'ran as an accurate account in many of its teachings. Mohammed was influenced by Zoroastrianism, Judaism, paganism, and aberrant as well as fundamental Christian teachings. Remember, he is 600 years removed from the founding of Christianity.

Allah and the biblical God cannot be the same deity for the reason that they contradict each other in the writings of the three religions.

Now what does this have to do with Lucifer? What does Lucifer have to do with Jesus? 

One thing fascinating to note is that Jesus, the Holy Ghost is definitely said to be the AntiChrist whereas the Jesus in the Flesh is said to be his enemy. This fascinating truth is highlighted most in this verse:

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

What does the Holy Ghost do to Jesus in the flesh? It renders him as nothing but a Prequel, a temporary vessel of a superior being at best and a facade at worst. The Jesus-of-flesh dies and that itself is the catalyst for the rise of a different being, a Jesus of no flesh... 
The Holy Spirit resides with Jesus but He is not the same PERSON as Jesus. The Son took on humanity; He became flesh and blood man so that a righteous Man would live the life required by God on behalf of those who would believe. Thus, He, Jesus, the Godman, relied on the Holy Spirit instead of using His godly attributes. 

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are oppressed,

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is* the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

More interesting is this which is the next part of that verse.

1 John 2:23
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

^ so if you deny Jesus, you do not have the father. If there was no Jesus, there couldn't be an Allah this means. If you acknowledge the son, you immediately have the Father as well because if you admit Jesus was real and honest, then his holy ghost also must have been. Then again, you could flip this around and instead say that without Jesus in the flesh there's definitely no holy ghost but observe this:

This is from OT, the truest /original of the three texts.
Again, you confuse Allah with the Judea-Christian God. You imply that " His Holy Ghost" is Jesus. They are two different Persons. 

Morning/Dawn is interesting too, is Dawn a woman's name or a man's name? Is the morning a feminine or masculine period of the day in your opinion? You can argue it's neither but think deeper about why there's a moon in Islam's symbol and just a star in Judaism's counterpart symbol that's bigger and it has 6 points (number of the beast).

I'm not following your train of thought. You are stringing together a bunch of unrelated stuff. You go beyond the means of the Judeo-Christian Scriptures to prove your point by trying to unite Islam with the Bible. Your logic is spurious at best.

Some believe there is a crescent moon is Isalm because Mohammed was influenced by the pagan tribes of the half moon.