Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 483
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@MisterChris
What's good about hated town claim is that it's easily provable in lynch, is a role flip via lynch a thing? 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@That2User
It is provable, but it requires actually lynching them, which isn't really different from other roles. Role flip via lynch is a thing. There's a role called Judas that does that (I had it once), but I've never heard of a hated Judas.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@That2User
in the next DP, the full role PM of any eliminated users will be displayed (including his full role/character), unless obstructed/altered by some unexpected mafia role in the game. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
I looked into his past games, and there doesn't seem to be any correlation between his affiliation and claiming his role in the first post.
I haven't played in a while but I'm pretty sure this isn't true, since the first few times Grey got mafia were also when he stopped full claiming in his first post
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Oro to my recollection, hates playing as scum. He’s even admitted himself that he’s bad at it. I’m more than willing to lynch him if he doesn’t show up based on this.

His AWOL generally leans scum in my eyes
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
That's what I thought until I looked at a bunch of his recent games.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
I'd forgotten that, but it's a good point. His continued inactivity doesn't look good.
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@MisterChris
 the next DP, the full role PM of any eliminated users will be displayed (including his full role/character), unless obstructed/altered by some unexpected mafia role in the game. 
Is Mhar known to have these role altering roles in his games? Like Judas as Anon mentioned 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
VTL Supadudz although Supadudz is only an alternate right now so....
(a removable ten plain sacks, phew!)
UNVOTE

Dashboard
Player:             Claim:                          Role:
Whiteflame     NFC West
Earth                 AFC East
Pie                      NFC North
Badger              .
Greyparrot      Atlanta falcons         hated townie
That2                .    
SirAnon            NFC West
Barney             .
MisterChris    .
Oromagi         AFC South
Speedrace     AFC North
Danielle          AFC South

Votes:
oromagi (2/7) - EarthThat2User,
Greyparrot (1/7) - Speedrace,
Danielle (1/7) - Badger,
Supadudz (1/7) - ILikePie5,

oromagi
oromagi
First Rule of DART mafia: Speedrace is always scum
Second Rule of DART mafia: lol is Pie's scum tell
Third Rule of DART mafia: Greyparrot is always hated
Fourth Rule of DART mafia:  Oromagi is always town
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@MisterChris
Incel-chud is a replacement, he’s not even in this game. Unless someone gets too inactive, then he’ll be in.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Danielle
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
@SirAnonymous
Nice to see you!
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5
VTL Supa cause he’s gay and it’s pride month

Supa is an alternate and not in this game (yet).
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Good to see you as well.

Don't think I agree with your rules, though.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Claim your conference and division, then popcorn someone else.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
It does seem odd. If anyone was to be hated, I would have expected the Patriots.

Pats and Raiders are scum for sure
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Once DP2 starts I’m going start a quickfire game for dead players, bored replacements, players who missed this game, and new players looking to play with training wheels on.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That2User
-->@oromagi
Wake up
I'm up!  working that second cup of coffee now
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Well, given that Oro just posted and has claimed AFC South, I'd say there's not enough reason to pursue a lynch on him at this point. There really wasn't enough to begin with for just not posting yet, but I understand why people were frustrated.

For the most part, I'm not seeing anything that makes me sus anyone particularly much. Have a few light town reads. Pie is engaging in some light scum hunting and giving some reasonable reads, which is normal for him at this point. SirAnonymous's initial probing came off as slight townie to me, though it's not abnormal for anyone. Earth comes off as townie to me. I don't think he would have jumped the gun on the popcorn as scum because I believe his partner would have reigned him in. Ignoring an ongoing strategy just fits Earth's usual playstyle. I've always had a hard time reading Speed, though so far, his behavior is in line with what I'd expect from him as town. Similar for MC, who I think is providing some decent insights that seem largely townie and is the person I most agree with up to this point.

Most of the rest I'm pretty neutral on. Haven't seen enough out of Danielle to tell much, same with Barney, who has just been tracking claims. Same for Oro, though that's his MO in basically every game up to this point. That2 is chiming in, but while I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary there, nothing stands as particularly townie to me. Badger's decision to jump the gun reads largely as his disinterest in the theme and an unwillingness to cooperate, which could be either anti-town or scum. 

At the moment, my only light scum read is GP. It wasn't so much the choice to exclude his role, since he has done that before as town, but, as MC put it, his shift towards being a "helpful townie" that has me on guard. Both of the quotes he used rubbed me the wrong way as well. GP is not behaving at all like himself in this early stage of the game. He's already been evasive about his justification and a little defensive of his claim.

I'll abstain from VTLing him, though, because we have a while left to consider our options and I at least want all the conferences and divisions on the table.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@SirAnonymous
@badger
Claim your conference and division, then popcorn someone else.

Conference already claimed- AFC South

popcorn badger
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@oromagi
Thanks
oromagi
oromagi
  • Pie kicks right off with asking for claims without rationale- sus
  • The last time Badger claimed hangover he was scum -sus
  • It seems like Greyparrot has claimed HATED in two or three recent games with him- sus

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mharman
Hypothetically, if a hated player was in the game, would they still be hated in MYLO/LYLO?
Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Curious, why did your answer for the hated town explanation change?

Who likes the Falcons?

My team is hated for choking in critical games.
Danielle
Danielle
There's not much to analyze atm if we're doing popcorn claims. Once everyone is locked into a division I think we can start discussion. Otherwise there doesn't seem much to comment on as far as activity goes (since we're waiting on people we call out) and I think theme analysis is safer once people are locked in to what they can claim. We still have three days left of the day phase. 

If we're only waiting for 3 people left to claim (badger, Barney and MisterChris) then let's just have Barney claim now if he's online and the others aren't.  At this point scum has had time to think of what they wanna claim if they haven't already anyway. VTL Barney.

Danielle
Danielle
Just noticed that2user didn't claim either. Barney signed off right before I voted for him so scratch that. Unvote Barney. 
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@oromagi

• The last time Badger claimed hangover he was scum -sus
I was at a Fleadh Cheoil last night, oro. That means "feast of music". You wouldn't do in Ireland. It's the June bank holiday weekend. 

• It seems like Greyparrot has claimed HATED in two or three recent games with him- sus
This part is a good catch, but I also definitely see mods giving him this role and similar just because he's otherwise useless. Like trying to draw blood from a stone. It builds a game around him a little bit. He got survivor one game recently too, same idea. 

badger
Debates: 0
badger
I already claimed my conference and popcorn is tiddlywinks. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
That means "feast of music". You wouldn't do in Ireland.
Oh I would do Ireland nicely.  I was at my own Flea de Che's oil last night at a very nice house party- live band, good tequila.

Um, what's your conference and division, please?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@badger
I already claimed my conference 
Post#?