Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 149
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
My role. I am the babysitter. If scum NKs me, both me and the player I babysit die.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@SirAnonymous
Bro. You should have never claimed that. God man. Come on. We can't mislynch at all now.

I need to reread the DPs. Somebody should be standing out as scum now that we know a few people's affiliations for a fact
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Bro. You should have never claimed that.
Probably correct.
We can't mislynch at all now.
We still have a mislynch. I don't have to use my role if I don't want to.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
So if WyIted isn't a protective role, then what happened?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The justification makes sense as does the role given the team it's associated with, but you softclaimed a role that counterbalances GP's claim. This is basically a Hunter that's triggered by a lynch. How does this counterbalance a Hated?

PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@whiteflame
A hunter is actually an extension of lylo. In a situation of something like 2 town members, one Mafia than a mislynch isn't as big of a deal. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Actually this makes sense. My role kinda balances Mr Chris's if he is scum. Let's do this

vTL wylted
badger
Debates: 0
badger
That's a scummy claim I think, but I half called the explosive role. I definitely think that's something Wylted comes up with rather than Mhar, but I know nothing about American football and the prevalence of these ideas, so. 

Even so, we do not lynch that. The only good way to use a role like that is to make it a 50/50 or guaranteed win between unclears in final LYLO. Otherwise we ML him, he shoots a town, we lose. We ML him, he shoots mafia, he fucks up our game odds completely, 6/2 MYLO, mafia would just NK. It would always have been preferable just to lynch him as last FOS. 

I should be asleep, but before anyone got any ideas. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Don't think that's a good idea. If Chris is town, then lynching you so you can shoot him would be an instant loss for town, unless by some miracle I (or whoever might have another protective role) blocks the NK.
badger
badger
Do not vote Wylted. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
Even so, we do not lynch that. The only good way to use a role like that is to make it a 50/50 or guaranteed win between unclears in final LYLO. Otherwise we ML him, he shoots a town, we lose.
Agreed.
badger
badger
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
The whole point of your role is a guaranteed win presuming one clear in a 1 maf LYLO situation. Then we vote you and shoot the other unclear.
badger
badger
I can actually easily see Wylted having just claimed his mafia role here, but even if it is a mafia role, it's town autowin lynching him last DP, shooting ourselves in the foot any other DP. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
I'll unvote for now, have to consider this.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
The no NK makes semi sense, since a NK will place DP3 in MYLO/LYLO, activating MC to be lynched, if MC is mafia then mafia is 1 down

Why tf did Earth get lynched last DP? Last I saw was MC leading the lynch on Earth like he lead the Oro lynch, but I was away-too late to stop the lynch, why so much certainty that Earth was mafia instead of VTNLing like I did?

Not to OMGUS or anything, but That2's posts here are troubling.

First, yes, I did disclose that in MYLO/LYLO situations I can be lynched, because I figured disclosing that information would be generally harmless, perhaps aid in discussions of balance and help my credibility in the eyes of town.

It seems, though, that That2 is using my disclosure as grounds for creating a wagon as soon as MYLO/LYLO rolls around. It's possible the long term play of the scum team may be to mislynch me in MYLO/LYLO by framing me here. It would make sense as a strategy: everyone seems to sus me pretty hard behaviorally for one reason or another. Would take very little convincing on scum's part.

A boon to this theory is That2's latter comment fake-lamenting the fact Earth got lynched (and that I "led" this lynch like I "led" the Oro lynch) and the fact that no one no-lynched. They seem to be trying hard to paint me as the hardliner spearheading mislynch after mislynch against the will and common sense of town. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
After skimming the end of last DP again I'm still pretty confident that MisterChris is scum. 

Even after I'm basically confirmed, Danielle treats me as scum. That2 + Danielle scum team?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
If and only if Wylted flips town would I assume that MisterChris is some sort of OP scum, and even then we could just try and lynch him a third time. Unvote and VTL Wylted. 

So the plan is to mislynch Wylted then mislynch me, right?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@SirAnonymous
The most likely alternative to a town role that stopped the NK is that the mafia waived. But why would they waive? Not to try to fake town confirmation, obviously. Why then?
I'd say I've figured out why. The fact we can't find a town role that would've produced this NK result is further evidence. 
badger
badger
I would really like to see a WF claim at this point. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Badger makes sense. I may have been a little too hot on the button

Unvote
That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@SirAnonymous
MC isn't entirely lynchproof, MC can get lynched in MYLO/LYLO
When did Mharman or Chris say that?
DP2 #216
Anyway, I am the San Francisco 49ers and I am Lynchproof (except in MYLO/LYLO situations). 

That2User
Debates: 4
That2User
-->
@whiteflame
@badger
Unvote 
VTL whiteflame
Claim
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@That2User
Okay. I forgot about that.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I really doubt that Chris is mafia. It's really implausible that scum has a player who can only be lynched in MYLO/LYLO.
Danielle
Danielle
So far, everyone has denied having a role that could explain the lack of an NK 

I said I know what the other "protective" role  is and that the mafia targeted me last night.

Wylted is obviously scum. If we lynch him he'll probs take MisterChris or me down with him. Should we just ignore him and try to lynch someone else? Or would it mathematically make sense to get rid of him now or what? 

Speedrace is being awfully quiet. The other scum are between Greyparrot, Speedrace and I suppose that2User if I had to guess. I don't remember if/what whiteflame claimed but I've read him town so far. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
I haven't claimed yet, but given that we are now in DP3 and that I am absolutely willing to push Speed for a claim at this point (as far as I can tell, he's the only person in this game not to have claimed his character or role, whereas at least Danielle has soft-claimed a role that she has been breadcrumbing for a bit now), I think it's warranted to want my full claim, though many of you probably know it already based on my posts in DP2.

I'm the Seattle Seahawks and I'm Vanilla. The justification is that we're known for being mediocre and never giving Russell Wilson the tools he needs to be effective. This is the reason why I was arguing that Town is likely relatively underpowered in this game in DP2, given that almost half of us don't have PRs, and why it's possible that not all the PRs we have are balanced out. We have two known Vanillas plus me and That2, assuming that she's town. I don't trust GP's claim for all the reasons I've already covered, though I also just don't buy that town is functionally half Vanillas. He couldn't have known that up front, so his claim seemed safe when he made it.
Danielle
Danielle
Yeah it's very likely that Greyparrot and Speedrace are scum. I'm thinking Greyparrot is the Godfather. Wylted's only real contribution since officially entering the game has been to insist we don't lynch Greyparrot and pretend that his role "balanced" Grey's which it doesn't at all.

Speedrace hasn't mentioned Wylted the entire game iirc as if Wylted suddenly going radio silent and not contributing once he became an actual player isn't sus. The plan has probs been to let the town lead mislynches and then just have Wylted concede to be lynched once people finally turned on him. If you're town (I do read you town) it might have also hurt his ego a bit that he was wrong about his initial read on you but who knows. 

Note that Speed has been deferring reads onto everyone else and playing pretty lazy IMO. He's been saying stuff like "I think MisterChris isn't playing to his meta - what do you guys think?" No real scum hunting at all and like I said before, he never waivered from lynching Earth, the claimed doc, despite an expressed willingness to target GP.  If he were town I think he'd be contributing more. 

There's always the risk that2user is scum but I feel like I read them scum in every game because they barely contribute at all. One day I'll accept that it's just their meta to be passive and maybe today's the day. VTL Greyparrot. 

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Hi, sorry I just started a new job yesterday and Mharman didn't ping me so I forgot

I'll go ahead and claim, I'm Cincinnati Bengals, vanilla, justification being that I've never won a super bowl and that I'm notorious for my lack of offensive positions and for being too defensive
whiteflame
whiteflame
And that makes 6 Vanillas/functional Vanillas. Yep, I don't believe that. In a game that includes so many actual Vanillas (4 or 5, depending on whether this claim is accurate), why add a Hated? I'm not sure how much I'm buying Speed's claim, but I'm definitely not buying GP's now.

VTL GP
badger
badger
GP has towntold his ass off the last two DP's, we're not lynching him. I want WF here tbh. He's been my big FOS for a while now. If we're wrong on the ML, Danielle can have reigns tomorrow, but you all lynched my doctor on me yesterday when I wanted WF, so WF is my lynch today.